Alpha's Possessive Mate! - Chapter 13

Dedicated To MistyLerrison For Leaving A Heart Warming Comment<3(:

           Chapter 13

           Rose P.O.V

As I watched my daughter and her mate leave the house I hurried and shut the door closed so she wouldn’t see be break. I collapsed on the floor holding my chest as pain began to run threw my body. I needed to call Richard before anything worse happened.

As the pain finally calmed down and finished its course I got up and walked up to my bedroom to get my phone. I started shuffling in my bag until I found my phone when I turned it on I had a miss call from Richard plus a voice mail and my heart dropped. He called me on top of that he left a voice mail I’m not going to lie I was a bit worried of hearing it.

  I was dying slowly and beginning to look malnourished I could imagine what he looked like and sounded like due to the fact the he caused all of this the affect would probably be worse I couldn’t bare to hear him like that I loved him and I didn’t know what to do anymore.

I sat on my bed debating what I should do and still couldn’t make up my mind. Just hear it. I sense our mate needs us and he’s ready to make it right rose just take a listen. I felt my wolf push me and I went to the voice mail to listen what he left me. I put the phone to my ear and waited to the machine brought me to the unheard message.

“You have 1 unheard message press 1 to listen now.” I pressed one and waited sweat began to form in my palms nerves began to wave threw my body.

 “Rose my love how I miss you so much. I-I failed you I know I did and I’m sorry I know I promised you when we first met that I was done being a player a-and giving this be the first time I actually hurt you kills me. I never want to put you threw this kind of situation ever again. I-I can’t stand you and my daughter being so far from me I’m falling apart please call me back I need to hear your voice please I love you my beautiful red rose.” 

“You have no more messaged to replay this message press 1 to dele-“ I shut the phone and began to sob. I allowed the tears to fall.

 I knew leaving would do some good, but I’m scared that it isn’t enough but I could trust him right? I now know what it feels like when he cheats could I give him a second chance giving that he’s never done this to me before? I wasn’t sure what to do I needed to talk Allison she would probably help me but first id have to get fixed up I look like hell. I got up from the bed and walked to my bathroom.

I turned on the hot water and a bit of cold to even it out and I began to strip my clothes off. I looked in the mirror and was torn I looked so pale and my hair was getting thinner my eyes carried dark circles around them. I turned away and stepped into the shower.

 The water couldn’t have felt any more pleasant and relaxing. I emerged my head allowing the water to flow smoothly down my body giving me the chills as the hot water coated my body in warmth. I began to wash my hair and my body and the whole time my mind was with Richard I missed him so much that my body ached for him.

My wolf wanted to be united with her mate she new that they had learned their lesson. Was I easily convinced as she was my heart loved him but could my mind forgive him? Ugh there I go again with the never ending battle with my emotions truly its more exhausting than anything.

That’s all you ever think about the pros the cons the what if’s and the should of ‘s. I shook my mind clear finished rinsing off and shut the water off. I ringed out my hair and opened the curtain I grabbed one towel drying my face and breasts and then I wrapped my hair up.