PJO & HoO Preferences

By chanyears

Preferences for ; Jason , Percy , Leo , Will , Nico Requests aren't open yet...I just started the book! XD... More

A/N
#1 How you meet
#2 What he thought of you when he met you
#3 Second Meeting
#4 Friendship
#5 He realizes he likes you
#7 You overhear them talking about you
#8 You Make Him Nervous

#6 You realize you have feelings for him

1.1K 19 19
By chanyears

Jason:

You found Jason really annoying at first when he used to follow you around. But then you softened up to him and now you had fallen for him. Literally.

You had been running, well sprinting to be exact and Jason had been chasing you. 

Why?

Because you guys were playing Capture the Flag. And he had suddenly decided to chase you, well just  because he could.

"Get lost Jason!" you screamed on the top of your lungs as he started gaining on you.

"Haha, no!" he replied and you snuck a look behind. 

The wind was flowing through his blonde hair and his electric blue eyes were sparkling. A warm feeling erupted within your core (A/N: CORE MEANING STOMACH...NOT THE O T H E R CORE..FOR U DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE-_-) 

You looked back a bit to late. You ran smack bang into a tree.

You screamed and stumbled back hard right into the chest of someone. You both toppled down, you on Jason, facing upwards. 

Immediately you felt a red blush appear on your face. 

Thankgod that I fell on him facing upwards.You thought.

You tried getting upwards but his arms snuck around your waist and held you back into his hard chest. 

"Jason!" you squealed as he held you to his chest.

"Hmm-?"

"What are you doing-?!"

"Nothing.."

"JASON GRACE-!"

You turned your head and saw his eyes closed, as if he was taking in the feeling of you against hi-STOP IT you mentally chided yourself.

He doesn't like you remember? He has a crush, Piper, remember? 

But I like him-

Percy: 

Those  sea-blue eyes. That grin. The brown floppy hair.

Just perfe-wait, do I like him-?

Maybe.

A hand waved in front of you bringing you back to your senses. 

"Huh-?" you said looking sideways,  as your eyes rested on Percy who was laughing with Leo Valdez, as he told a joke. 

His laugh is so hot. Wait-how can a laugh be hot-Its Percy so it can be...can it-?

You continued debating in our head when-

"You like Percy don't you-?" said a snarky voice on your side.

You  jumped slightly and looked at your best-friend.

"no."

"YES."

"no."

"OMG, YOU DO-! IM SO TELLING EVERYONE" she said gushing. 

Your friend stood up and coughed to get everyone's attention. She then went to go shout out your secret but before she had finished her sentence who jumped on her, cutting her off.

"UHM, YES EVERYONE PLEASE BE QUIET, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. Y/N OVER HERE HAS A LITTLE CRUSH ON A BOY NAMED-ARGHHHH!"

You fell on her and glared at her.

"Please don't even think about it-" you said through your gritted teeth and she actually looked scared for once. She nodded and you got off her. 

You looked around to everyone staring at you.

"So who do you like-?" someone shouted. 

You turned red and your eyes went around and fell on Percy. His eyes were staring at you intently. 

Percy. I like Percy.

Leo:

Leo grinned as he dropped another cheesy pick up line. It was killing you on the inside. You had never gotten this much attention from anyone in your life. And Leo was one cute guy.

"An elf-" you muttered when he stopped his cheesy pick up lines and stared at you curiously, with his cute brown eyes.

You jumped and turned red.

"Uhh-what-?" you asked nervously.

"What-elf-?" he asked.

"What elf-?" you repeated.

He nodded, his curly hair flopping.

Gosh, darn it, stop nodding Leo-

"I don't know-what elf-?" you asked innocently. 

He stared at you weirdly and then started jumping on the balls of him feet.

God, your so energetic-how do you even go to sleep-?

"Y/NNNNNN!" he whined. 

"Whaaaaaaaat-??" she asked and started walking.

He started walking with you.

"what elff, were you talking about me-WAIT, were you thinking about me-?" He asked loudly.

A few campers looked at them weirdly.

A voice echoed from behind the two.

"GET SOME-!"

Leo turned and gave Jason a thumbs-up.

"LEO!" you exclaimed and he grinned.

STOP GRINNING YOU ELF-GOD I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR GRIN-STOPPPP

You turned red.

Love-?

Well, maybe.

But you were confident about one part.

You liked him alright. A lot.

Nico:

You had felt attraction towards Nico the moment you had met him. He was so closed up and dark and now that you had gotten to know him, well you liked him a lot.

You sat down next to him while he was glaring at something. Again. 

"Nico-?" you asked quietly.

"Yes Y/N?" he said in a monotone voice while he glared at something.

"Uh, what are glaring at-?" 

"Who-" he corrected.

"Sorry, who-?"

"Percy." he answered.

"Where is he and why-?"

"Percy's making kissy faces-" he said after a moment of silence. You turned red.

"Oh."

"Yeah..." he said and you couldn't help but giggle.

"What-?" he asked sharply turning around, eyeing you.

"I said Oh and you immediately said Yeah, but you were agreeing with me, not saying the phrase Oh Yeah-" you said, trying to explain. He raised one of his eyebrows and you felt warm. His smile was like..like a firefly in the dark. It lit his whole body up. 

You admired his pale handsome face, his dark hair falling on top of his dark eyes. You liked that. A lot. 

You wondered whether that hair was soft. Or was is silky-?

 His face, was it cold or was it warm-? Like, like his hand-

"Oh I'm sorry!" you yelped as you realised you had grabbed his hand. He shook his head slightly. 

"Its fine-? he muttered. 

Will:

You had been star-struck by Will the moment you had seen him. Immediately you had developed a crush on him. And the fact that he was teaching you archery made that crush on him grow.

His toned body. His hard chest. His smile. Oh his smile.

His blonde hair. The sparkling blue eyes. Everything about him was perfect. He was a God. 

You fell forward as you realised you had been leaning more towards Will who was actually on the other side of the dining hall. 

"Tch-! Stop staring, will you-??" cried your half-brother. 

You glared t him and picked yourself up, dusting yourself. 

Your cabin mates were laughing. They all happened to know about your crush on Will. 

You turned red and stuck the finger up. They 'oooooed'. 

"Girls got attitude!" exclaimed her half sister. 

"Rebel." muttered another.

"No, in love.." muttered another one, sheepishly. 

You glared and flicked your hair back and placed your hands on your hips. 

"I am so not in love with-"

"Your in love with who-?!" said a melodic voice behind you.

You jumped and came face to face with Will. 

"Will!", you cried , "what are you doing here-?"

"Oh-I was just-uhm-"

"Walking by so he could stare at you even more and hear what you were talking about, because he thought you looked cute when you stuck the finger up!" shouted a voice across the dining hall. 

You stared at kids who were laughing at the Apollo cabins table. 

He sighed. You smiled. He rolled his eyes. And your heart fell deeper in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 1.2K 13
Decided to start this one because we love Will and Nico here. Fluff and angst ahead! I love and do take requests so please leave them! Enjoy these on...
182K 2.6K 43
basically what the title says PLEASE NOTE: I WROTE THE FIRST CHAPTER BEFORE QUARANTINE, SO MY WRITING *hopefully* IMPROVES WITH EVERY CHAPTER!!! YES...
8.8K 305 21
This is a story of Nico and Will's relationship before and after they got together. It might get a little intense at times: SO BE WARNED! I hope you...
1.9K 11 8
I fell in love with the Percy Jackson stuff you guys have been doing and I love the little Death Boy aka Nico and I wanted to be right with you all a...