6. | STORM - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

"real feelings don't just go away." i would suggest you read SKYLAR, STRONG, SPIRIT, STRIKE and SPECIAL befo... More

hey
cast
1. just remember
2. what the hell is a stiles pt. 2
3. keep it down old guy
4. because you were tearing her wallpaper
5. all of beacon hills heard that
character ask
answers to your questions!!
6. the only one left behind
7. phantom wife
8. werewolf freezy pop
9. i don't play baseball
10. 41 hours
11. i need paris
12. even you can freeze solid
13. right place wrong ms martin
14. because theres a hole in her head
15. not a dumb one
16. homicidal guinea pig
17. render unconsious
18. getting very far with this converstation
20. everything and more
stilinski family cast
21. 4 years
202 reasons to love stiles & skylar
best scott and skylar moments
best payton and skylar moments
best derek and skylar moments
surprise chapter!
another surprise chapter!

19. i dont have time for games

1.3K 33 9
By filteredthots

2 years later.

skylar and stiles were in their apartment. both of them would spend their days off from class by having a movie day.

"how's your residency going?" stiles asked her.

skylar had finally went to medical school, she was currently in her first year of residency and she was killing the game. she was going to be a pretty good doctor, like her father.

"it's going well, actually. except for when a teenager started shouting at me cause i was trying to get her hydrated after she had a night of partying." skylar explained, making stiles chuckle.

"you remember when we went out underage drinking?" stiles asked her, making her grin.

"yeah, i remember one time you went out with scott and he called me while you were drunk. all you could do that night was talk about me. that night i thought maybe you just didn't know what you were saying but, i would've never thought things would turn out this good." skylar said, with a smile.

stiles smiled back at her and he leaned in, kissed her lips softly. they both pulled away and smiled at each other. skylar rested her head on his shoulder as he put his arm around her waist and they put their attention back to the tv.

they were both laughing at something funny that happened when stiles got a phone call, it was from scott. stiles reached over and grabbed his phone.

"hey, scott." stiles said.

"stiles, she's after someone else. a young boy." scott explained.

it didn't take stiles much to realize that scott was talking about monroe. after everything that happened, she was still hunting the supernatural.

"what do you need?" stiles replied.

"i need you and skylar to come back, i need both of your help. you know, i can't do this without you guys." scott told him.

"tell us where to meet you." stiles replied.

-

scott and argent had rescued a kid named alec. he was being hunted by monroe. scott had explained everything to alec. once argent dropped them off, scott turned to alec.

"okay, alec. the people who are hunting you... they've got a leader. her names monroe. she's got a lot of followers." scott began.

"like what? hundreds?" alec asked.

"thousands. all over the world." scott replied.

"so what are we doing here?" alec asked.

"well, we're meeting up with some people who can help us. some of them are always with us. others come when we need them. but tonight... we need everyone we can get." scott explained.

a black car pulled up alongside a blue car and a blue jeep. derek exited the black car, stiles and skylar exited the jeep and stiles kissed skylars cheek before grabbing her hand. malia and lydia got out of the blue car with payton, liam and caleb in the back.

"are they all... uh, different?" alec asked.

"some of them are. some can do things you'd never believe. and others might only be human, but they make up for it by being really smart or really good in a fight." scott said as stiles winked at him.

"who are they?" alec asked.

"my friends. my pack. and you can be with us if you want. but you're gonna have to fight." scott told him.

"against monroe?" alec asked.

"and everyone that follows her." scott replied.

"she said she'd find me. that she'd hunt me down and kill me. she didn't care how old i was. she said i was a monster." alec said.

"you're not a monster. you're a werewolf. like me." scott told him, flashing his red eyes.

scott started to walk off and derek, skylar and stiles joined him. after malia, liam, payton and caleb also joined with lydia not far behind. alec ran up to them and decided to join them. skylar wrapped her arm behind the small of stiles' back and he kissed her cheek.

together, they were unstoppable.

-

stiles and skylar were back at beacon hills. they returned because payton, liam, mason and corey were graduating. the graduation was going to be held outside of the school. it was a nice sunny day and everything was set up.

scott, malia and lydia had also returned to beacon hills to see them graduate. they all decided to sit together. scott and malia sat down beside each other and malia grabbed scotts hand, giving him a smile.

lydia went and sat down in front of them so she was sitting beside her mother who was going to be handing out the diplomas, considering she was still the principal.

stiles and skylar sat beside scott and malia. once they sat down, stiles grabbed skylars hand and she kissed his cheek.

amy and caleb went to sit by skylar and all of them waited patiently for the graduation to start.

lydias mother had went down the list and passed the students their diplomas.

"corey bryant." natalie said with a smile.

corey walked over to her and grabbed his diploma, the pack was clapping and cheering.

"payton davis." natalie said as skylar got up from her seat and clapped along with caleb and amy.

natalie passed payton her diploma and gave her a tight hug.

"liam dunbar." natalie said making scott get up from his seat and he clapped and whistled.

liam walked over to natalie, grabbed his diploma and he shock her hand. he went over to payton and kissed her temple.

"mason hewitt." natalie said as everyone cheered and clapped.

mason walked over with a big smile on his face. once he got his diploma, he went over to corey and grabbed his hand.

stiles nudged skylars arm and she looked over at him. stiles had something planned, scott, malia and lydia were all in on it.

"can we go inside for a sec?" stiles asked her and she nodded.

skylar and stiles both stood up and walked inside the school, what skylar didn't notice was malia, lydia and scott were following behind them.

stiles brought skylar into the school and she was extremely confused at this point.

"babe, what's going on?" skylar asked him and he couldn't contain his smile.

"i have to show you something but, you have to close your eyes." stiles told her as she rolled her eyes at him playfully.

"stiles, i don't have time for games." skylar said with a chuckle.

stiles pulled out a blindfold and showed it to skylar as he shrugged. she let out a sigh and gave in, letting him put it over her eyes. once he put it on her, he held her waist from behind and lead her into the gym of the school.

"stiles how much further? i'm getting nervous." skylar admitted as they made it to the middle of the gym.

"we're here. don't take off the blindfold till i say, okay babe?" stiles asked her and she nodded.

she felt stiles take his hands off her waist slowly and she was even more confused. what was stiles up to?

"you can take it off now." stiles told her.

she let out a small chuckle and took off the blindfold. when she looked where she was, she was in the gym of the school. it had been decorated nicely and their were lights hung all around. balloons were also everywhere she looked.

stiles walked over to his girlfriend who was in aw. he grabbed her hands, gently placing them in his which caught her attention.

"this is the place that i first danced with you, the place where i kissed you for the first time. it's also the place i asked you to be mine. i was a kid in the third grade obsessing over my best friend who i never thought would ever like me back. then i ended up falling in love with her. but even when i fell in love with you, you still managed to be my best friend. so i stand here right now hoping that this will also be the place you'll become mine, forever." stiles said as he got down on one knee.

skylars heart was beating so quickly and she felt tears well up in her eyes. she knew what he was doing now. she saw him pulled out a small black box from his pocket and slowly open it, revealing a silver ring with a small diamond on it. it was small and simple, skylar had always told stiles she never liked big jewelry.

"skylar louise davis, will you make me the happiest man alive and be my wife?" stiles asked her as she put her hands over her mouth, speechless.

tears were now falling down her face and she could see that scott, malia and lydia were in the corner recording everything.

"yes, i'll marry you stiles." skylar managed to say causing a smile to break out on stiles' face.

stiles got up and took the ring, placing it gently on skylars ring finger. skylar looked down at the ring then stiles picked skylar up, swinging her around.

"she said yes!" he said excitedly making skylar giggle.

stiles put skylar down and she quickly grabbed his face, kissing him softly and passionately. skylar ran her fingers through his hair making him hum into the kiss. stiles tilted his head, getting better access to her lips.

"okay, break it up you two." malia told them as the three of them walked over to the happy couple.

"we told you she'd say yes." lydia told stiles.

"aw, you were nervous that i'd say no?" skylar asked him.

"well, yeah. i was a nervous wreck but it was all worth it." stiles replied.

"you are a nervous wreck, but i still love you for it." skylar said smiling.

"i love you more." stiles said, smiling sweetly.

"i can't believe my two best friends are getting married! you guys are engaged!" scott said.

scott was extremely happy for stiles and skylar, he watched their relationship grow over the years. despite all their ups and downs, skylar and stiles always remained good to one another.

skylar and stiles were both happy and excited that they were able to start a life together and a family.

-

skylar and stiles were back at their apartment and it was late at night, skylar had went to the bathroom and she started with a headache. whenever she had a headache, she couldn't sleep.

it was the type of headaches she'd get from her psychopomp ability.

skylar could toss and turn all night and she wouldn't sleep till the morning. she didn't feel like going back into bed and bugging stiles by keeping him awake with her small groans.

she went over to grab a blanket and a pillow and made her spot on the couch. she laid down and she immediately felt her head start to throb.

stiles had walked downstairs noticing that skylar wasn't beside him anymore. he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water then put his glass in the sink.

once he got into the living room, he saw that skylar was wrapped up in a blanket on the couch, causing him to become confused.

"hey, baby, what's wrong?" stiles asked kneeling down to her height.

"i don't feel well, stiles." skylar mumbled as she closed her eyes softly and stiles frowned.

"what's wrong, skye?" stiles asked, softly caressing her arm.

"my head hurts again." skylar told him as he let out a sigh.

"i'll go get you some aspirin, babe." stiles told her as she opened her eyes to look at him.

"thank you." skylar replied as a smile made its way onto her face.

stiles smiled back before getting up and grabbing the pill and getting her a glass of water. he walked back over to her, put the pill in her hand and passed her the glass of water.

skylar put the pill in her mouth before swallowing a mouth full of water and she passed the glass back to stiles and laid back on the couch.

"what do you think you're doing?" stiles asked her.

"i don't wanna keep you up with my groaning and not to mention all my tossing and turning." skylar replied as he shock his head.

"skye, it's okay. do you know what will keep me up? knowing my beautiful fiancé is sleeping on the couch instead of beside me in bed." stiles replied as she gave him a small smile.

"that's the first time you've called me that." skylar said as he let out a small chuckle.

"i love the sound of calling you my fiancé. you, skylar davis are my fiancé." stiles said.

"i can't believe i'm stiles stilinskis fiancé." skylar said making stiles smile sweetly and kiss her forehead.

stiles picked up skylar bridal style and skylar chuckled, not sure what he was doing.

"stiles, what are you doing?" skylar asked him.

"i'm putting my fiancé to bed so she can get her beauty rest. even though she doesn't need much of that." stiles said as he carried skylar up the stairs.

skylar held onto his neck and laid her head down on his chest, taking in his scent that she loved so much. once they got into their bedroom, stiles gently placed skylar down in the bed and put the blankets over her before getting in bed himself.

"i love you." skylar said.

"i love you too my wonderful fiancé." stiles said, kissing her cheek and pulling her closer to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 49 19
together forever (published) together doesn't mean forever(published) in another life (published)
3.5K 214 72
When you say you're okay, you're saying it but... your eyes are saying something else. *TRIGGER WARNING* Finished July 18th, 2018
25.2K 513 14
"people who hide their feelings usually care the most." check out SKYLAR, STRONG and SPIRIT if you haven't already!
44 1 25
Gay. Delusion. Questions. Harm. Love. You make the rest. And yes, it's an original. TW: depression, self-harm, uncomfort, don't read if you're not re...