6. | STORM - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

"real feelings don't just go away." i would suggest you read SKYLAR, STRONG, SPIRIT, STRIKE and SPECIAL befo... More

hey
cast
1. just remember
2. what the hell is a stiles pt. 2
3. keep it down old guy
4. because you were tearing her wallpaper
5. all of beacon hills heard that
character ask
answers to your questions!!
6. the only one left behind
7. phantom wife
8. werewolf freezy pop
9. i don't play baseball
10. 41 hours
11. i need paris
12. even you can freeze solid
13. right place wrong ms martin
14. because theres a hole in her head
15. not a dumb one
17. render unconsious
18. getting very far with this converstation
19. i dont have time for games
20. everything and more
stilinski family cast
21. 4 years
202 reasons to love stiles & skylar
best scott and skylar moments
best payton and skylar moments
best derek and skylar moments
surprise chapter!
another surprise chapter!

16. homicidal guinea pig

907 23 1
By filteredthots

skylar was laying in a hospital bed, she was using her magic to heal the bullet wound in her shoulder. she was going to escape from the hospital. payton was too weak to use her magic to heal her and if skylar tried healing her, she could overuse her magic and it would make her weak as well.

lydia, payton, mason, melissa and rafe had to stay at the hospital while they recovered from being shot. skylar on the other hand wasn't going to wait in a hospital bed while scott and malia came up with a plan. she wanted to help.

skylar looked over at her phone and noticed she had many texts from stiles.

skylar felt strange being in a hospital bed and not having stiles sitting by her side. every time she got hurt, stiles was there.

stiles 💙
hey! i miss you!
skylar?
skylar are you okay?
please tell me you're okay.

skylar 💜
sorry i fell asleep i didn't mean to worry you babe
but i miss you too and i love you ❤️

skylar had went to go visit payton but she noticed that liam was already sitting by her bed and she decided to listen in and not ruin the moment. payton was asleep but liam was talking to her and holding her hand regardless.

"payt, i promise you that when i find out who did this, i'll make sure they pay. you know, it sucks to see you like this. i wish i could've protected you. i should've done something." liam said rubbing his thumb on top of her hand.

liam looked down at his beautiful sleeping beauty and kissed her forehead softly, letting his lips linger. he took away some of her pain.

"i love you payton davis." liam whispered.

liam and payton had never exchanged their i love yous. liam wasn't sure if payton could hear him or not, but he just needed to know that he said it to her. he loved payton and payton felt the same way about him. liam and payton reminded skylar of the younger version of her and stiles.

skylar went out to the hallway to see scott talking with the sheriff, skylar was out of her hospital gown and she was healed, well partly. she couldn't fully heal herself because her magic could only go so far but she wasn't going to tell anyone that.

scott who was talking with sheriff stilinski, looked up once he saw skylar in the hall. he was surprised to see her. he immediately went up to her and he had a relieved look on his face. scott was afraid that he was going to lose one of them. skylar was his best friend and he wasn't willing to lose her.

"hey, are you okay? you should be in bed, skye." scott told her.

"it's okay, i healed myself. i'm not going to sit around and wait for a war. i need to help." skylar told him.

"stiles wouldn't like this. he'd want me to keep you safe." scott told her, making her face soften at the mention of his name.

"i know, i know. scott, look, i can't die knowing that i never tried. and i sure as hell can't die knowing i won't see him again. i'm doing this so i can see stiles again." skylar explained to scott, making him nod in response.

"your sure you're okay?" scott asked her.

"100%." skylar replied.

both her and scott went down to the lobby of the hospital and met up with malia.

"hey. what do we do?" malia asked them.

"no more peace summits. no more running. no more half measures." scott replied.

"what's the plan?" malia asked.

"we fight back." scott replied as they continued to walk down the hall.

"i'm good with that plan." malia said.

"yeah, same here." skylar added.

"and gerard? monroe? the hunters? we take them all on." scott explained.

"then we're gonna need more firepower." malia said.

"a lot of firepower." skylar said.

"not just firepower. we're gonna need an army." scott said.

"i'm liking this plan already." skylar said with a smirk as they walked out of the hospital.

-

scott, malia and skylar went back to scotts house. scott had invited an old rival to see if he would join the fight. when skylar saw who walked in the house, she didn't think scott would've contacted him. it was deucalion.

he walked through the glass covered floor in the kitchen and looked around at the damage done after the shooting. after looking at everything, he looked up at skylar, scott and malia.

"you know my fighting days are over." deucalion told scott.

"that's hard to believe. you once said you'd kill any living thing that got in your way." scott said.

"yeah, does death destroyer of worlds ring any bells?" skylar asked him, crossing her arms over her chest.

"i said a lot of things. but, eventually the bodies pile up so high, that even a blind man can't ignore them." deucalion told them.

"so what? you moved into a cave and took a vow of uselessness?" malia asked him.

"i changed. we should all try it. and i live in a condo." deucalion replied.

"i liked the old deucalion better." malia said.

"well, maybe you've changed, but gerard hasn't. and he's not gonna stop with beacon hills. he's got a map with places circled, toulouse, brasilia-" scott began but got cut off.

"logashkino, zhengzhou. nemetons of the world." deucalion finished.

"you know him. you can outthink him, you can read him." scott told him.

"you two have beaten him before." deucalion said, looking at scott and skylar.

"but it's different this time." skylar told him.

"he's got a lot of help now. actually, he's got pretty much everyone." scott said.

"you think gerard's turned you into a pariah? your power does that. you'll always be an outsider because of your abilities. gerard wasn't the first person to capitalize on the general publics fear of the other... and he won't be the last." deucalion explained.

"so help us stop him." scott begged.

"i think you've realized that stopping gerard now, means killing him. i'm sorry, scott, that chapter in my life's over." deucalion said, turning his back to walk away.

"so that's it? you're just a pacifist now? what's gonna stop me from slashing your throat?" malia asked causing deucalion to turn to her.

"plenty." he replied.

malia let out her famous growl and tried swinging at him. deucalion didn't even fight back, he just moved fast and somehow ended up behind her. him and malia were literally back to back.

"how'd you do that?" malia asked.

"it's bagua." deucalion said.

"the martial art that takes the path of least resistance." skylar said.

"you think you're going to beat me without fighting?" malia asked deucalion.

"i think you're going to beat yourself." he replied.

scott motion to malia for her to use her claws to attack him and she nodded. she brought out her claws but when she went to swing at him, he backed away quickly. malia went back to swing at him and he managed to knock her down on the floor.

deucalion turned and saw malia on the floor. he offered her his hand. malia went to swing at his hand but deucalion pulled it away. malia was frustrated and stood up.

"okay, so you can protect yourself. but what about everyone else who doesn't know bagua? they're just gonna get their eyes stabbed out?" malia asked in a sassy tone.

"look what that war turned me into. i'm not afraid to lose my eyes again. i'm afraid to lose my soul." deucalion said walking over to the door.

"you won't help us?" malia said.

"i didn't say i wouldn't help you. i can offer you guidance. and my first piece of advice? you might need to lower your standards for allies." deucalion told them.

"you're saying you're not a low standard?" skylar asked.

"i thought i was." scott admitted making deucalion smirk.

"lower than me." he said walking out of the house.

"god, don't say it." skylar said knowing what malia was about to say.

"i think we should go talk to peter." malia said making skylar cringe.

"andddd there it is!" skylar said clapping her hands and rolling her eyes.

skylar got a text from liam telling her that him, caleb and theo were at the school trying to get answers about the shooting. skylar texted him and told him to be careful. skylar thought of liam as another one of her brothers, she cared for him a lot and she didn't wanna see him get hurt.

and she certainly couldn't let caleb get hurt, payton was already injured. she didn't need her other sibling hurt too.

-

the three of them walked into eichen house and went to meet up with peter.

"why did he want to meet here?" scott asked.

"yeah, out of all places, why here?" skylar asked.

"why did he agree to meet at all?" malia asked.

"curiosity. mostly." they heard peter reply.

"okay. i need your help." scott told him.

"with what? another suicide mission? not interested. or do you need my help?" he asked, looking over at his daughter.

"i'm here for moral support." malia told him.

"for them or for me?" peter asked.

"you'd need to have morals." malia said.

"burn." skylar said making peter glare at her.

"you helped us fight the ghost riders." scott began.

"self preservation." peter corrected.

"but we couldn't have won without you. you're stronger than all of us. you're the real reason the wild hunt-" scott went on but got interrupted.

"stop. a solid effort, you don't need to appeal to my ego. it's quite healthy. you're gonna need to work a lot harder than that if you want my help." peter told him.

"what do you want?" scott asked.

"everything pretty much is the way i want it. my penthouse apartment is filled with mid century furniture. my passport has more stamps than the post office. and did you see the car parked out front? that's a shelby 1000 cobra. there are only 100 in the entire world. i have two. two." peter told them.

"what is this? bragging hour?" skylar asked.

"but gerard has an army. and every single one of them want you dead." scott told him.

"and you think that means i'm going to enlist in your little endeavor? because you're going to defeat gerard? you're not going to beat him, scott. and let me show you why." peter said, pulling a lever.

a light came on and they saw a man sitting down on his bed in the cell beside them.

"when i found him, that was pointed at my face." peter said pointing to the gun on the mans bed.

"that is a g36, which fires 750 rounds per minute. and it's empty. for the moment." peter said.

he pulled the amo out of his pocket and put it in the little box for the hunter to grab it and load his gun.

"peter, wait." scott said.

"what the hell are you doing?" malia asked.

"that homicidal guinea pig is going to kill all of us unless you do what's necessary, and i don't feel like dying today." peter said covering his ears.

scott pulled skylar behind him once he heard the gunshots being shot at the glass in front of them. the guys kept shooting the glass, trying to break it.

"there's something seriously wrong with him." skylar said.

"yes, he's shooting at us. if you can't even kill him, how do you expect to win this war?" peter asked.

the gunfire stopped and the man looked down at his gun.

"don't worry, it's just jammed. it tends to happen with automatic weapons that haven't been serviced regularly. just slide the bolt back." peter told the hunter, covering his ears again.

"thanks." the hunter said, fixing his gun.

"we're not gonna hurt you." scott told him.

but the gunfire started again making skylar flinch. scott made sure she was behind him. if skylar got hurt on his watch, stiles would kill him and scott wouldn't forgive himself.

"he can't be reasoned with, scott. he's not only shooting at us because he's afraid, he's trying to kill us because he hates us." peter told them.

the glass finally broke and the hunter came jumping through the broken window. he tried to go after skylar first but scott quickly grabbed his gun.

"why are you doing this?" scott asked him.

"because she wants you dead." the hunter replied.

"see? blind obedience." peter said.

the hunter tried aiming his gun back at skylar but scott shoved the hunter against the wall hard enough to knock him out.

"hmm. he never gave up. i would fight with him. i like him. that's how you win a war." peter said making the three of them annoyed.

"you were never going to help us, were you?" malia asked.

"one day you'll learn you can't save everyone." peter replied.

"yeah. and you can't kill everyone either. peter. look, you can fight with us or fight alone, but one way or another, you'll end up fighting." scott said.

"it's your choice who you're fighting with." skylar told him.

"i'm guessing it's going to be alone." malia said as the three of them started to walk away.

"you made it this far without getting your hands dirty, scott. no one makes it through a war with clean hands. if you won't start killing... you better find someone who will." peter said as they left the building.

scott and skylar got in the jeep and skylar saw she had another message from stiles.

stiles 💙
i love you more.

skylar put her head against the window and let out a sigh. she couldn't stop her mind from wandering. she put her hand over her mouth as her eyes teared up.

"skye, what's wrong?" scott asked her.

"i just miss him, you know?" skylar replied looking out the window as they drove back to scotts house.

"you know, i don't think i've ever seen you and stiles apart for this long." scott told her making her give him a sad smile.

"we can't lose this war scott. if we lose it means i don't get to see him, i won't get to marry the love of my life. i won't get to start a family with him... i'll be leaving him to an eternity of misery. he doesn't deserve that." skylar said fiddling with her fingers.

"you really love him, don't you?" scott asked her making her smile to herself.

"i love him more than i can explain." skylar said looking up at scott.

"i don't think i've ever seen two people love each other like you and stiles. no matter what, you two managed to find your way back to each other. you saw the good in stiles, you stood up for him even when i thought he was a murderer. you believed him when no one else would, you supported him through everything, you were able to tell the difference between him and the nogitune when no one else could. you loved him through everything. and i couldn't have asked for someone better than my best friend to date my other best friend." scott said making skylar smile at him.

"thanks scott, that means a lot coming from you." skylar replied.

-

scott and skylar were sitting in scotts house when they saw malia run into the house.

"there's something else we can try. but you're not gonna like it." malia told him.

"what?" scott asked.

"there's another pack of werewolves i know about. they gave up everything that makes them human. rules, morals. electricity." malia explained.

"yeah, yeah, yeah. i've heard of this pack. they call themselves the primal. their pack symbol is a circle with a crescent on top." scott said as malia nodded.

"they're strong." malia told him.

"they're not only strong, they'll kill anything that crosses their path." scott told her.

"are they any worse than deucalion and peter?" malia asked.

"they can't be, right?" skylar asked, looking at scott.

"i mean, at least i know deucalion and peter. this pack, i-i don't know anything about them." scott replied.

"does it matter if they can help us beat gerard?" malia asked.

"it matters if they're murderers." scott replied.

"so we should forget about it." malia said.

"probably." scott said.

"there's got to be someone else who can help us." malia said.

"there has to be." skylar agreed.

"we're not that desperate." scott said.

"and going to them would be really desperate, right?" malia asked as scott thought it over.

-

they were going to find the primal pack. after scott thought it through, he agreed.

"man, we're very desperate." skylar said making scott roll his eyes and her.

as they were walking, they began to feel scared the closer they got. skylar started shaking and her breathing got shaky as well.

"whoa. what's wrong with this place?" malia asked, resting against a gate.

"i feel it, too." scott said as his hands shook.

"god, i feel like i can't even breath." skylar said holding her chest.

"it's the anuk-ite." malia said trying to run off but scott grabbed her hand.

"we came for the pack. it'll be okay. come on." scott said leading them into the tent where the pack stayed.

the tent was empty. it had tables and food but when they walked in and got closed, they saw the whole pack was dead. they heard a noise and turned around to see lydia standing there in her hospital gown.

"lydia? are you okay?" skylar said looking over at her.

"what are you doing here? how did you get here?" malia asked her.

"he led me. he wanted me to find it." lydia whimpered considering she was freezing.

"who led you?" scott asked her.

"halwyn." lydia replied.

scott gave lydia his jacket and they were following lydia out to the woods. they were looking for something.

"why would a dead hellhound bring you here? also, isn't he dead?" malia asked.

"hey, you okay?" scott asked skylar, noticing she seemed off.

"yeah, i'm just feeling lightheaded." skylar replied.

"i guess the connection between a banshee and a hellhound..." lydia began but malia cut her off.

"dead hellhound?" malia corrected.

"is stronger than i thought. as for the why, i'm hoping if i find the body, i'll figure that part out." lydia replied.

"you know, there's a pile of dead bodies back there." scott told her.

"no, it's not those ones. i would've felt something too." skylar said.

"she's right, it's a different body." lydia said.

"there's not another body out here. i'd smell it." malia said, grabbing lydias arm.

"i'm a harbinger of death. trust me." lydia replied.

they kept walking until they ended up at the same spot they were when they found halwyds body. expect this body was faceless and had no dna.

"how is this possible? we saw parrish kill it." malia said.

"this ones different." lydia said.

"yeah. i think lydias right. i think this is part of their pack." scott said.

they didn't seem to notice that skylar was almost tumbling to her feet. she was feeling weak again. her magic was going to ware off.

"how do you know?" malia asked.

"this is their pack symbol." scott said showing the skin missing on the bodies arm where the symbol would be.

"it's skin is gone." lydia said.

"wolves have to burn tattoos into their skin. my tattoo is probably scarred into my muscles, too." scott told her.

"okay, but why are there two of these bodies?" malia asked.

"because the anuk-ite has two faces." lydia replied.

"that's why sent you here, lydia." scott said, looking up at her.

"he wanted me to find the anuk-ites other face." lydia said.

-

skylar, scott and malia went to the school to meet up with liam, caleb and theo. they found out that their were more bodies and that aaron, a boy in liam and paytons class was the anuk-ite.

"it's a bad day for finding bodies." malia said.

"there's gonna be a lot more if we don't find aarons other half." liam said.

"which we know nothing about." theo said.

"but, we do know one thing. we know it's a werewolf." scott said.

"well, we need to find this werewolf, preferably right now." caleb said.

"preferably before they merge." theo said.

"what happens if they merge?" skylar asked.

"i don't know, but i got a feeling that it's not going to be good." scott replied.

"any chance you got to put together that army, scott?" liam asked.

"you're looking at it." malia said lowly.

"let's hope this thing doesn't feed off desperation, because this room reeks of it." they heard someone say.

they all turned to see a burnt peter standing by the doorway.

"what happened?" scott asked him as peter held up his steering wheel.

"the hunters destroyed my perfect automobile. so, if this thing had anything to do with it, i'd like to see its demise is appropriately painful." peter said.

"i thought you had two cars?" malia asked.

peter dropped something on the ground that skylar assumed was the rest of peters second car.

"there's going to be hell to pay." peter said.

afterwards, everyone got back in their cars and while skylar was going back to her car, she almost fell over.

"hey, skylar." caleb said grabbing her arms to steady her.

"are you okay?" liam asked her.

"d-don't tell s-stiles." skylar muttered before she fell unconscious.

skylars magic wore off. she was weak. the only way to get her strength again was for skylar to gain it back on her own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 545 15
"everybody has a chapter they will never read out loud." check out SKYLAR, STRONG, SPIRIT and STRIKE before this one if you haven't already.
101K 2.5K 40
"everyone thinks that they know us. but they know nothing about all of this silence and patience, pining and anticipation" in which two childhood fri...
60.6K 2.5K 24
Hopexgip reader and that's all I'm gonna say =))
288 36 19
If I die will it go away All the pain in my heart If I die will you come to me To say you were wrong Why do I have to go through this pain Was I wron...