The King

By peanuts-pooh

Yin and Yang, Black and white, and Love and hate. Polar opposites. Both sides with different values and stren... More

CHARACTERS
AUTHOR'S RAMBLING
WHO'S BLUEBELL?
I'LL SAVE YOU
ENCOUNTER
THE HIKE
NOT A PUSH-OVER
SAVED
OUR TALK
FIRST DAY
WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD
SUPRISE
TOURNAMENT
ANOTHER SUPRISE
THE REVELATION
OUCH
TENSION
THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN
TALK TO ME
NEW STORY
BAD TIMING
TO BE KING
JUSTICE
WHAT AM I?
POUR MY HEART OUT
HEADACHE
AFTERMATH
I HAVE NO FRIENDS
TOUCH
CAUGHT
WHERE DO I STAND?
CAUGHT AGAIN
WE HAVE A BALL TONIGHT
HONEST CONVERSATION
SHOCK
WHAT TO DO
WHAT TO DO PART TWO
LOOSING
BROTHERS
GIVE ME A CHANCE
DECISION
A DAGGER TO MY HEART
WISH YOU WOULDN'T
SORRY TO MY LOVER
Don't Leave Me
OUTBURST
KILLING ME TO LOVE YOU
SO PLEASE, PLEASE
NOT AN UPDATE-Calm yourselves

JUST MY LUCK

13.8K 322 25
By peanuts-pooh

I was going to update this Friday but I thought that you'd probably need more than one chapter to decide if my writing is good enough for you. So here's another chapter to help you decide if you want to continue this story. 

-P.P | 23,11,2017 (3:57 am) Abu Dhabi time | 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He grabs her wrists and put them in cuffs roughly. She winces when the ragged chain digs into her wrist. 

she hears a girl cry out when the chain clicks onto her wrists. Then the man stops in front of someone. 

Charlotte. 

Bell closes her eyes, she knows why he stopped. 

"we have a pretty one over here" 

Charlotte has blonde, soft hair. Her skin fair and her eyes green, she's also very plump. 

Charlotte is what most girls will call a "slut" simply because men were all over her and she didn't see the point to resist any of them. She was loud, very smart and her beauty didn't help the jealousy of all the other girls. But Bell liked her, saw her perspective on things, admired her at times. When all the girls moved away from Charlotte, Bell stayed and helped her out. Simply because Bell didn't care enough to be jealous. 

a man walks over and whistles. 

"I want to try her before giving her away"  the disgusting man says, his orange hair standing out from the black haired, huge man "who's with me?" 

Bell is so frightened, she almost wants to close her eyes and rock back and forth to block out whatever is about to happen next. 

"get up" the large man says, pulling her up and shoving her towards the ginger "she's all yours" 

he grabs her by the arm "you're coming with me" they walk away from them and Bell watches. 

Suddenly charlotte grabs a rod on the ground and hits him smack on the head with it. 

He shouts, collapses on the ground. Charlotte picks up her dress and runs. Runs like the devil is behind her. 

Bell's heart leaps for her, she's catching her breath as they see her figure heading farther and farther away into the woods. All the girls are restless, watching as the large man catches up to her. 

Come on Charlotte. Come on.  

He grabs her, they both fall to the ground. 

They're rolling around, he's on top of her. There's a cloud of sand all over them, Bell can hardly see what's going on. 

Bell gasps. Charlotte is on top of him now, punching him repeatedly. 

she's off of him. On her feet. She makes it to the woods and disappears. 

Bell cries. Cries of happiness for her and cries for being the weak person that she is. She would have never been able to do it. 

at least she's ugly. 

the ginger spits out blood 

"any of you do something like that again!" he shouts "I will cut off your hand" 

a group of men in armour come out of the building "they're all down, coast is clear" 

they stare at the ginger in shock "what happened to you?"

"shut your mouth" he shouts "grab the women and lets go" 

suddenly the large man appears, blood and bruises on his face. 

"she got away?!" the ginger is as red as a vegetable Bell saw once but forgot the name of 

"she had a metal rod!" the large man defends 

"you're twice her size!" 

"they're not weak just because they're women" 

"of course they are" he punches the closes girl next to him and the girls around her scream "see?" 

one man in armour scoffs and grabs the chains connecting all the girls together and yanks it up. 

"you two are pathetic" he says "stop hurting the girls, they wouldn't amount to much bruised and raped"  

the ginger mutters something under his breath 

"come on move it!" someone shouts and he yanks the chain up as well 

Bell struggles to her feet but a man pulls her up sharply "on your feet" he says and pulls the women struggling up. Shaky legs don't make for good support. 

they walk for a while then get loaded to the back of a carriage. It's what they put cattle in and Bell can smell the feces of the animals and she's sure she might be sitting on some. 

"we can take them on" someone whispers. 

Bell looks towards the sound to see two women whispering to each other. 

"there is more of us than there is of them" 

"they have weapons" 

"Charlotte found a weapon too" 

"It's dangerous"

"so is being a slave" 

Bell watches as the women talk and more and more listen in. She knows why no one talked to her, she knows why no one looks at her to see where she stands in this conversation. It's because they all know she wouldn't be able to do it. She's too much of a coward. 

they're in the carriage for only 30 minutes before they reach a place and are loaded off. 

"alright take them in, we'll ship them off in the morning tomorrow" 

Bell recognises the place instantly, it's a village. They receive they're medical supplies from here because it has a port. She's been here before, she even lived here for a while. She's sure her old house might still be vacant. 

she's pulled back to reality as someone pulls on the chain and abruptly halts all the girls together. Most of the girls fall to the ground. 

"something aint right" says the huge man 

"hell yea" a guy in armor says and pulls out a sword. Before she even knows it men from everywhere come barging in. Swords in hand, swinging. 

The girls scream and shout, trying to get out of the battle taking place but they struggle with every girl falling. They stumble over each other, drag the fallen girls frantically and pray in loud voices. 

A man falls against Bell, shoving her to the ground. She tastes dirt and blood and she doesn't get the chance to get up with the girls pulling and tugging the chain. She tries to get back on her feet but instead struggles as she's being pulled on the ground by the chain. 

Someone grabs her and pulls her on her feet. He pulls all the girls on their feet. 

"this way!" he shouts and instead of grabbing the chain, he grabs the hand of the first lady and pulls her away from the battle to the side of a building. 

Bell recognises him, he's the man who helped her up. 

he pulls out a key and starts opening the chains. 

When he opens the chain to the girl next to bell, the girl on the other side of her collapses to the ground. He instantly skips Bell and unlocks the injured girl with blood coming out of her mouth. 

"come here!" he shouts to the girls "take her"

the girls that still didn't run away come over and hoist her up "go take her that side!" he shouts to them "the villagers will help you" 

Bell's heart leaps when he finally comes over to her to unlock the chain. She's the only one left. 

he grabs her cuffs and puts the key in 

"ugh!" he shouts and collapses on top of her, he slides to the ground. 

Bell looks at the arrow patruding from his thigh then she looks up at where the arrow came from. She gasps as she sees a man pulling the string of his bow, she ducks and falls next to him on the floor. The arrow hits the spot where her head was 2 seconds ago. 

his grunts and noises of pain makes her notice him. She pushes herself away from the line of fire, pulling the long chain with her but then she stops and looks at the man. 

Just leave. Go. You'll die. You can't help him. 

she sits there, the urge to run as strong as her urge to breath. She holds her breath and crawls to him

"alright come on put your arm around me" she says 

he's breathing too hard, hardly comprehending what she's saying. Something at the back of her brain tells her something is not right. 

she grabs his hand and pulls his arm on her shoulder, she stands.

she falls acouple of times before her shaky legs understand what their supposed to do. Bell always thought she was weak but now she really understands the extent of her weakness. The weight of the chain and the weight of the man in his armor is too much on bell. She's crying uncontrollably, feeling like she might vomit at any minute. She doesn't know where to go, doesn't know what to do. She thinks about the villagers but after walking for minutes she recognizes a road and instead of going straight to the villagers, she heads left and walks down a sloping path. 

"come on help me out please" she begs

after walking halfway she leans him on the wall and tries to catch her breath

"alright come on" she says and pulls him against her again. She eventually reaches her destination and she opens the door to a small cottage. The door opens and she drags him in and just as she expected, her old house is empty. 

she puts him against the wall "wait here" 

She walks over to the bed, takes the sheets and dusts them outside. To her surprise the place isn't very dirty. 

she goes back in and puts him on the bed, as soon as he's off her and she's sitting. She feels like she might pass out. Out of sheer force, she keeps her eyes opened and inspects his wound. She presses her lips together. 

Poisoned. Of course. 

She grabs the arrow with a rag and pulls it out slowly. She ignores his screams of agony and wraps his leg with a cloth she found in her house. 

She sits against her bed just to catch her breath before she gets back up again and fixes him but she blacks out and her head hits the floor. 

The stranger's moans and screams go unheard. 

________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 590 34
Landing on top of Robert she began to beat at his chest. "How dare you...you can't do this to me! You can't just show up when you feel like it and th...
5.1K 420 31
Sequel to "Escape from the Witch Hunters" Jack kept walking towards her and Ami kept backing up until finally she hit the wall. "Why are you doing th...
219 25 14
She siped on her tea with elegance yet she was feared. She dressed up like a pretty doll yet her sword swinged like lightening. Her eyes mesmerized...
29.7K 736 23
"Why are you following me actually?..." I ask as look at the man in front of me with a worried expression. "Because I want you as mine and whatever y...