KIM TAEHYUNG | taehyung x iri...

Bởi hellchyeahZL

A Kim Taehyung spin off from the Sex You storyline. Xem Thêm

disclaimer
author's note
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
finale
epilogue
thank you hoes

twenty six

12.6K 310 144
Bởi hellchyeahZL

#smut
#dirtytalk
#kinks

The next morning, Taehyung took her out on a date. He has one day before work starts and he just wanted to spend all his time with her. They walked around the city, ate street food, took pictures — mostly of her. She wore a loose, black floral dress today and flats that made her height just right for him. She looked nice and pretty, especially when she smiles. Taehyung aimed the lens of his camera on her again when she was buying the two of them ice cream. She turned her head to him and caught him taking candids of her again.

She was giving him a look as she walked back to where he was. "Enough pictures please. You've taken enough already."

"Not enough for me." Taehyung smiled and took her wrist to eat ice cream from her hand. "The ice cream tastes good."

"Mhm. Take yours." Irina handed his ice cream to him but he didn't take it.

He showed his hands, holding his camera on one and the other one holding his phone, "My hands are full. You'll have to feed me."

"What are you three?" She laughed.

Taehyung thought it would work on her but he failed. He took his ice cream and they both found somewhere to sit. Long after their ice creams were finished, they thought it was nice to stay seated under the shade of a tree in the park where she let him rest his head on her lap and play with his hair. She liked the feeling of his soft hair brushing against the pads of her fingers. She liked how he looked with his eyes closed and the way he hums in that low voice of his.

"Your hair is getting long." She commented and he opened his eyes to look up at her face.

"You think so?" He ruffled his hair with one of his hands. She nodded at her question. He caught her wrist and kissed her palms, sending a smile her way, "The girls I work with like how it looks on me."

"Ah, so you're growing it out for them?" She teased, playfully smiling back at him.

Taehyung pushed himself up in an upright sitting position. He propped his other hand beside her while the other he casually placed over her thigh as he leaned forward, causing her to smile wider. He squeezed on her thigh, "No. I'm growing it out because I know you like having something to pull when I'm eating you out."

She chuckled, gently pushing him away with her hands on his chest. "Can we not make this about sex? Aren't we here for vacation?"

"Uh uh." Taehyung gently shook his head. "I'm here for two things, one is work and the other is fucking you breathless in a hotel room." He smirked and bit his lower lip just to tease her. "You know you like me dirty talking to you like this.. you know you love it because I do."

She was trapped in his eyes. She couldn't deny the words that came from his mouth. All of it are true. She loves sex with Taehyung. She likes it when he talks downright dirty, telling her things that he wants to do to her, things that she couldn't even imagine doing for a man because she swore never to let a man tell her what to do again. But with Taehyung, it was different. He lets him tell her what to do, orders her around, only because she knew he will make her feel good afterwards. She trusts Taehyung and he never failed to deliver on his promise. She was so used to men confiding their fantasies to her but none of them can make her heat pool with warmth with only words. Taehyung can. He definitely can.

"You think I don't know? You're a bad girl. So dirty.. your pussy gets so tight around my cock whenever I spank you." Taehyung smiled as he nuzzled his nose against her cheek, eyes closed as his breath grazed against her skin, "God, you are so warm inside and you fuck so well. I knew you were good.."

He felt her  squeeze her thighs together and he smiled, "Oh. Getting wet already? Why don't you let me see?"

"Taehyung." Her eyes widened at her boyfriend. She knew Taehyung liked talking dirty in public but she didn't expect him to ask for something like this. It was too much but she  was eager to try it if only she wasn't too conscious.

His hand was just under the hem of her dress, his finger pads digging into her flesh, "Fuck, I'm guessing you're already soaked inside your panties." Taehyung looked into your eyes, "You are, aren't you?"

She realized that fighting is useless, not when she's so turned on with his little grunts. She nodded her head and he grabbed her hand, helping her up. They went back to the hotel. Taehyung held her hand warmly as if he didn't have a huge boner hidden under the denim jacket he wore. She hid a smile but he caught her and he pulled her in hurriedly into the elevator. Luckily, they were alone so he had a chance to grope her ass but that was soon interrupted when the elevator stopped on another floor. Two men entered.

Taehyung pulled her back and they stood near the walls of the elevator. He had one arm behind her as he kneaded the flesh hungrily before he let his fingers lift up her skirt and his middle finger press between her crotch, tracing her slits. She bit her lip as he leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Keep a straight face."

She managed to do what Taehyung told her and he was proud. The elevator stopped on their floor and his fingers removed themselves from under her dress, linking themselves with her fingers. Nobody knew how wet she was as they headed towards their room but she was aware of the slight squelching in her underwear, the slick wetness that covered her core. He knew Taehyung was going to fuck her in matter of seconds behind the door of their hotel room and she couldn't get the thought out of her head.

She followed Taehyung in and watched as he walked over to the small table, placing his things down before coming back for her. He pulled her in by the waist and kissed her hungrily, both of his hands grabbed her ass cheeks, squeezing them so hard as if they were his stress ball. "Fuck your ass is perfect. I want to come all over it."

The bluntness of his words only made her moan while his mouth ravaged her neck, his pelvis thrusting against hers in search of relief for his stiff erection. He broke the kiss, returning to his senses, "If you don't want this, just tell me okay?"

She smiled against his lips as she kissed him again. "You think I don't want to fuck you? I'm dying, Taehyung."

"Oh are you?" He raised both of his brows in surprise because she was so ready as she turned around and ground her ass on his crotch. His hands gripped on her hips and he groaned, "Shit you're so good. Keep doing that.. ah, fuck!"

Taehyung grabbed at her arms and pulled them back, making her back arch and her chest pop. He but on her shoulder and she whimpered, the lewd sound dripping from her lips and she wasn't even holding back. His cock throbbed inside his pants, "I don't know what to do with you.. should I make you suck my cock or just shove it in you until you beg me to stop?"

She imagined the size of his dick. The way it would feel buried in her heat made her moan and bit on her lip, "Fuck me please."

A smirk fell on Taehyung's lips after he heard her beg. "That was too easy.. you are so needy for my cock." He pulled his zipper done and took his cock out of his boxers. "On your knees."

She did what he told her to. He held his cock over her face and stroked it lightly before he brushed the tip along her lips while smiling down at her. She looked up at him, hands placed on his thighs as she sucked his tip and licked his precum. Taehyung stroked her hair and hummed, "I love this view.. you are so pretty baby.."

He threw his head back and let her do her thing on his cock. When he looked back at her, her mouth was halfway on his cock, saliva dripping along his shaft. She looked perfect. Her eyes met his again and she smiled, lips molding around his tip. "Why don't you take your pants off and let me suck you properly?"

Taehyung groaned at that and his hands flew to unbuckle his belt, soon he was pulling down his boxers and leaving them on the floor with his pants. She eyed his cock. Never in his life did she see something so big, felt something this hard. She tugged lightly on his cock, earning small moans from Taehyung. She couldn't keep her eyes off him. She found the small trimmed patch of hair around his crotch so sexy as it trailed up to his belly button. His golden tan was always a turn on.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck.. slow down or I'll come." Taehyung grunted as he gripped at the back of her head, making her slow down. She slowed her pace down and observed his face painted with pleasure, his eyes drowned in lust. He took his cock out from my mouth and used his hand to brush it again over her soft lips, letting his precum coat her then he pushed himself in her mouth again. "You are so good. God, you almost made me come.. ah that feels good."

"I want to make you come, Daddy." She spoke with his cock filling her mouth and it made him crazy, the vibrations of her lips sending him so close to coming but he can't. Not yet.

"No, no.. It's not Daddy. It's Taehyung right now, baby." He smiled and softly stroked her hair again while thrusting his hips in a gentle manner before pulling out of her mouth all together.

She stood up, her knees red from kneeling too long and her panties now drenched in her own arousal which Taehyung was yet to find out. They made out on the bed, shedding their clothes one by one and throwing them carelessly around. She got naked for him again but she didn't mind. Taehyung positioned her on the bed the way he liked; his thighs straddling hers while she lied on her stomach, her spine arched wonderfully as she perks her ass up for him.

"You didn't let me fuck you with my clothes on the other day." Taehyung groped her ass cheeks hard then his palm thundered against one of them. She jerked and a gasp escaped her lips, "You didn't let me fuck you at all."

Another smack came and she bit down on her lip, "Don't be childish. I get to have a say in this, Taehyung."

"Yeah and now it's my turn.. you're not going to speak a word while I fuck you." Taehyung smiled, grabbing one of her ass cheeks and pulling them to the side to get himself a view of her soaked pearl. "Look at you, so pink and wet for my cock. I bet you're just dying to get fucked, huh?"

"I haven't even fingered you yet you're so wet already.." He took himself in his hand and slowly brushed his cock along her slits, feeling the wetness cover his whole length. He teased her by poking at her entrance, making her move her hips but he didn't allow her. He sent his palm hard on her ass again and imprinted a red mark all over her skin, "Does that hurt?"

"Yes." She answered, "Taehyung just fuck me. I'm so horny. I'm not in the mood for this."

"But I am. Beg." He continued to slide his cock along her wetness, watching how her pink flesh parted every time his cock paved through it. She moaned loudly this time when he smacked her with his hard cock, the sound was enough to make him come. He repeated it until she begged. "Fuck, that's hot. So you like getting hit by my cock.. such a dirty girl."

She groaned and gripped on the sheets when Taehyung began to grind on her ass, his cock sandwiched between. Her skin felt like it was burning by the fast pace he was going. He was biting on her shoulder and grunting beside her ear, making her even wetter. "Ah, baby, I want to come on you. You're going to let me, right? Because you're dirty and you love nothing more than to be covered in my come.."

He enjoyed watching his cock fucking her reddened ass cheeks as he kneaded them both but he needed something more and her begging was turning him on so much. Taehyung laid both of his hands on her lower back and pushed her hips against the bed as he slowly entered her. Her warmth immediately took him in, he slid into her without a problem because she was already fucked up and wet. His hips began to thrust fast and she gripped onto the sheets, moaning so loudly. "Fucking you raw always feels good.. Irina, fuck. Your pussy is so tight. That Daehyun guy missed out on a lot."

"Tae.. oh fuck, yes right there." She felt his sweaty chest cover her back, hands on either sides of her shoulder and his thighs stiffen over hers. He snapped his hips harder against her ass while he groped and spread her ass cheeks again.

"I love fucking you like this." Taehyung grunted as he watched himself pushing and out of her dripping pussy, "Fuck I love this.. Mm, How do you make me feel like this every fucking time? it feels good, baby."

"Yeah?" She gave him a smile, glancing over her shoulder to see how fucked out he looked. He didn't disappoint when she saw him focused on her, kneading her ass so good and thrusting his hips slowly but making sure he filled her nicely with his cock. The sight was too much for her and she unconsciously tightened around him.

"Ahh.. not yet, baby." He pulled out instantly, calming himself down with slow strokes. She chuckled, making him lift her eyes at her with a smile. Taehyung attacked her with kisses all over her back and her neck before he flipped her over on her back. He kissed her softly, hands smoothing over her breasts and feeling them up before they went to cup her face. "Nothing gets me off better than seeing your face when you come."

Taehyung never really preferred missionary when he fucked around before. He liked seeing the girls he fucked with faces on the pillow or their ass facing him while they bounce on his cock. He felt like missionary is too intimate and it was just an option for sloppy sex. Girls liked that because they could just literally lie on bed, spread their legs and men would do all the work for them. Somehow, it was different with Irina. Taehyung loves seeing her face when he goes hard on her, he likes how her eyes would flutter when he makes her come all over him. She would stare into his eyes and beg for him to make her come. It just satisfies him so much when he hears his name on her lips and he would hold her until she relaxes but he wouldn't stop thrusting into her.

"I'm close.." She breathed out, legs wrapped around my hips. "Ah, fuck taehyung.. fuck me."

"You just can't keep your mouth shut huh?" He smiled at her, stretching her out as he ground his hips against her in a slow manner that made her throw her head back. "You like that? You like feeling my cock moving around inside you?"

"I do." She quickly admitted, opening her half lidded eyes and kissing the man above him. "Mm, tae.. I love it."

"Me too, baby." Taehyung spoke between her kisses and then he held her thighs down towards the bed, spreading her wide and open for him. He began to pound into her, his hips slapping against her inner thighs, "I love fucking you so much."

She offered him a smile even though she was breathless then she placed her hands on his sides, bracing herself as she came. Her back arched and Taehyung took the chance to nibble on her neck, giving her a pleasurable orgasm while his was just beginning. He propped himself up on his arms and stared down at her with such intensity, eyes half opened as his hips snapped back into her in such strength that the bed squeaked. Soon his thrusts became shallow and then he was gripping on her hips, bringing her close every time he bottoms out.

His grunts became louder. Taehyung continued to watch her naked underneath him, she pulled him in for a kiss and whispered into his ear, "You should see how desperate you are.. You tell me I'm dirty yet you're just as horny as I am. Are you close? I want you to come on me."

"Fuck Irina!"

Right then, Taehyung pulled out and jerked himself off. The veins on his forearm popped as his hand provided friction along his length. He couldn't take his eyes off the smile on her face as he rubbed himself with desperation. He threw his head back and let out a loud groan as he erupted over her. Spurts of his come landing on her stomach and her breasts. He couldn't control his aim as he was just so messed up and fucked out by this time. He softly pumped himself, milking his cock out on his pussy, beads of come still dripped out as he pushed his semi hard cock in her again. He basked on the feeling of her warmth. He leaned down on her, their mouths meeting each other in a soft kiss.

"That was great." She told him with a small smile, "But did you really have to mention Daehyun?"

Taehyung chuckled against her neck, pulling out of her and covering themselves with the sheets. He cuddled with her in his arms, "I was just telling the truth. He's fucking stupid for letting a girl like you go."

-

author's note;
I corrupted minds again.. sorry. 🌚
I'll bring the fluff on the next chapter.
That's a promise.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.8M 310K 65
part one
435K 12K 112
Were Yoongi and Hoseok start a family.
5K 188 6
...𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒔...? 『ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝟚𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟘』