The Primo's Wife- Scratch tha...

By RenMeng

I didn't mean for it to happen! Really, I swear! ... Well, maybe I did. I mean, with Uncle Kawahira... But a... More

Prologue: The idiot- I mean, the protagonist is introduced
Chapter 1: Transmigration is a pain (1)
Chapter 2: Oh, I have a fiancee-WHAT?! (2)
Chapter 3: Oh, it's Giotto Vongola... Why God, just why? (3)
Chapter 4: Yo, you must be Giotto's Guardians... (4)
Chapter 5: Disaster! I'm marrying into this family?! Oh, and I have a... (5)
Chapter 6: So we're just going to wrap it up in this one room? (6)
Chapter 7: Apparently, Romeo and Juliet is a common concept in anime (7)
Chapter 9: Farming with a drill sergeant and- KYAAAA!! (2)
Chapter 9.5: The Exchangement of Letters (3)
Chapter 10: As the Corona heir, I must maintain a smile... (4)
Chapter 11: Business meetings and Cathedrals... (5)
Chapter 12: Luca Corona, he's my grandpa... and I love him (6)
Chapter 13: We're family, aren't we? No matter the distance. (1)
Chapter 14: Can't you feel the love? Because I certainly can't. (2)
Chapter 15: And this is why I prefer the rain (3)
Chapter 16: The not-a-date at the beautiful slum (4)
Chapter 17: I'm bad with children, okay? (5)
Chapter 18: The one year anniversary (6)
Chapter 19: A Vongola Style Wedding (1)

Chapter 8: Carriage bonding- and why is the Vongola chasing a pig? (1)

4.5K 195 33
By RenMeng

'Hey'- Soren
'Hey'- Narrator-San
"Hey"- Soren's OOC
'Hey'- Author-San
'Hey'- Soren's intro
---------------------------------
Ohayo! Minna, Author-San has been busy lately, ne? Anyway, the picture above is me currently. Still looking fantastic no matter what age! Fighting! Youth!

A long time ago - and yet perhaps it wasn't such a very long time ago - there was a woman-

"The intro is surprisingly normal today..."

Hufufufu, if only you knew what was to come. I'm just being generous today~

"Nani?! What's going to happen? Narrator-San!"

*Tick mark* Stop clinging to me, you damn child!

"Ehhhh?"

(A couple weeks later)

Looking at the mirror, I smiled at my reflection. Hmm, Soren looks quite similar to my previous appearance. Same raven hair. Same purple eyes. Same face shape.

The only difference is our eyesight. I have poor vision.

I sighed. Seems like that disability transferred here as well.

The first day I transmigrated was only a fluke. The glasses that Neve gave me were for fashion purposes. Uncle Kawahira had sneakily added in the prescription.

At least no one had said anything. I've been wearing contacts, but a few days ago I told grandpa about my vision and he immediately took me to see Dante.

My brother told him about my 'newfound' disfunction and I was given a pair of glasses after that.

Giving a small smile, I finished brushing my hair and pulled on a long, grey cardigan over my white blouse- something the old Soren would have never worn- before slipping on the Corona ring and Giotto's glass ring.

I placed my glasses over my eyes, grabbed Ren, and slipped out the door quietly.

I walked down the long-ass hallway. Today was bright and sunny and I wondered if Grandpa would allow me to stroll through town? Hmm, perhaps he would.

Currently, I have been living in this world for a week. Nothing has happened so far. I've been either spending time with Grandpa, talking with Neve and Tobias, or reading in my room.

(Yeah, it sucks when you're in a world without wifi. I miss my phone...)

After a few turns by the corridors, I came face to face with the familiar, mahogany door. I knocked once.

"Come in." Came the response.

I opened the door. "Grandpa, I was wondering if I could-" I paused and looked around, seeing Dante, Alba, and Finne all in the room as well. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Of course not, my dear. What is it that you need?" He gave a warm smile. I pretended not notice the multiple firearms they were shoving into drawers and couches.

After a few seconds, Dante managed to successfully throw his guns out the window before smiling. Alba and Finns held no expression. I blinked before grinning wryly.

"I was wondering if you would allow me to go into town today. Ren needs a few things and some proper food." I explained, holding up my arm to show the ball python coiling around it.

I have been feeding raw chicken to her for the past few days, but I could tell she needed something live. Like a rat.

While my brothers looked at Ren weirdly, Grandpa merely chuckled. "Go ahead, Soren. However, your brothers need to come with you. There is no telling what might happen and I am worried." He told me.

A-ah...

Internally, I was sulking in disappointment, as I knew that the walk through town would most likely be awkward.

My brothers and I are really not that close. They still see me as that 'man chaser' from last week, though I'm not really surprised. It takes time, and I've only known them for a week.

Not to mention, Dante's opinion of me was changed too quickly. I am still confused on that, while I saw that Alba and Finne were still the same.

I'm sure Dante was just glad I'm not the b!+ch version of his sister. However, for Alba and Finne, they avoided me like the plague.

Perhaps I can also try to fix the sibling relationship? I mean, I'm their sister, and I live with them. There's not much I can do.

I know the previous Soren did something to make them despise her to the point of hatred. But I need to know when she truly changed. When it all started.

These answers are still a mystery to me. Our memories collided with one another when I came here, but everything is still sorting itself. Am I the Soren of this world, or the Soren of mine? I can no longer tell, and it hurt. A lot.

Shaking my head slightly, I gave a small smile to the men in the room. Hah... what a mess.

"Of course, Grandpa." I told him, giving a sparkly smile. They all started to look daze and I blinked. "Ara? What's wrong?"

Grandpa coughed. "Nothing, Soren. Nothing." He said, red tinging his cheeks as he gave an eye smile.

I looked at him curiously, then turned to my three older brothers. They all chose to look away from me, faces red and seemingly uncomfortable.

I tilted my head. The fvck?

Anyway, to sum it up short, I pretended not to notice as my brothers seemed to have started to stocking up on multiple types of weaponry. Grandpa gave them each a firm pat on their shoulders before giving me a hug.

I smiled, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before following my brothers out the door.

Dante walked beside me. Finne had on an expressionless face. And Alba was seemingly glaring at me.

Ren had slithered up my arm and was wrapped loosely around my neck, and I could practically feel the stares coming from all three of them.

The awkward silence continued until the four of us arrived at the entrance hall. Neve and Tobias greeted us before escorting us outside toward the carriage.

I gave the two servants a bright smile before allowing Finne to stiffly help me inside. Alba and Dante were going to be driving the carriage.

Oh boy. This is going to get... tensed...

~*~

The bluenette and I were in our seats, facing one another. Finne held a bored expression on his face while I played with Ren.

I'm not sure how I should break the silence. Finne was quiet, the calmer and colder of my brothers. Ah, how troublesome.

"Have you been doing well?"

I immediately looked up as he spoke, surprised.

He seemed to have read my thought as the next thing he said was, "You have been more demure and not usually this quiet. I am used to your... louder side..." An invisible grimace that I could barely see swept across his features before quickly slipping off.

Oh. Ohh. Huh, I was not expecting that.

I smiled kindly, or at least I hope I did. "I've been fine, thank you. Ren has kept me company as of late." I responded. Said python flicked out her tongue.

Finne curiously gazed at her before cracking a small quirk on his lips. "She's cute." He said softly, reaching over and giving a quick pat on her head before I could even move.

I froze for a moment. Did- did that just happen?

Wow. Oh, wow! Am I doing this right? Kami-sama! Look! I'm bonding! I'm actually bonding! Yes, b!+tch! YASS!

"She is." I said, smiling. My external face far different from my internal thoughts.

For the rest of the ride, Finne and I conversed quietly with one another. He was surprised with me, as we spoke.

Even though we were siblings, he wasn't close, so he only saw the ugly side of me, according to him. He also wondered what had happened for me to change so quickly, and of course, I made up some bullshit on how having a therapeutic pet, AKA Ren, had helped me as of late and calmed me from my, uh, passion.

He drank it all up and just nodded, thinking it had made sense.

So we talked. About many things. Books. Arithmetic. Ren. Stock market. Business. Guns. Torture. Weaponry. Assassination-

He paused somewhere when he noticed where the conversation had went. "Uh, Soren..." he was sweating bullets. I could tell the man was trying to think of a lie.

I gave him a flowery smile, eyes closed and hands clasped. "Ah, it's alright. I'll keep your secret." I said.

He gulped. "W-what? You will? You won't tell anyone? Soren! This is a serious matter!"

I nodded while feigning oblivious. "Of course. I won't tell that anyone your secret ambition is to write a science fiction novel!"

He face faulted right on the spot.

"Y-yeah... a novel... I always wanted to write one..."

In the end, he still looked really confused by the turn of event.

When the carriage stopped, I looked out the window to see a colorful town filled with people.

Woah, this was impressive.

Dante and Alba, uh, parked the carriage and Finne helped me out.

I was able to drink in the sight for about five seconds before a crash was heard followed by trampling noises- and oh, that man's food stall is now a chair cushion for... is that a cow?

"G! Over there!"

"Gah! You goddamn cow!"

"Now, now, G-san. I'm sure the cow didn't mean anything by it."

"Like you're one to talk! That fvcking chicken is still on your head!"

"Nufufufu! These dogs... these dogs won't stop following me!"

"Yade, yade, this is gross..."

"Lampo, you're holding the pig upside down..."

"This rooster is... interesting to the maximum. Ow... it's eating my eye... to the maximum..."

"Uh, Knuckle-San, do you need a band aid...?"

"... No, no... just... let it be... to the... maximum..."

"Hn."

"Alaude! It's eating your coat!"

More crash. And chaos. And screaming. And flying animals. Hmm, I wonder where I can get a mouse?

"Mouse for sale! Mouse for sale! Get a nice fresh mouse for sale!" A nice street vendor yelled from around the corner.

Ah, there it is.

As Dante, Finne, and Alba stared at the mess being made by the Vongola famiglia, I took the liberty to purchase a mouse for Ren. Of course, the thing squirmed before Ren sank her teeth into it. Ah, the circle of life.

Anyway, back to the chaos...

"Someone! Get that pig!"

A blonde blurt dived after a pink blob. I turned around just in time to see both of them land in front of my feet.

"Uhh..."

We awkwardly stared at one another for a moment. He, with a pig. I with Ren as she was busy trying to swallow the mouse.

"Soren!" My brothers hurriedly came to my side.

We watched as both, Giotto Vongola and a... pig... stood up from the ground.

With his golden hair covered in mud... or whatever that is splattered across his face... Giotto smiled, er, charmingly.

He was wearing his usual pinstriped suit and Vongola mantel, however, all of it was filthy. He also held a baby piglet in his hand, who was squirming and screeching.

I broke the silence as I tried to hold in a chuckle and covered my mouth. "Buongiornno... Giotto?" I asked, giving a small, confused smile as I looked at him.

Behind the Primo, there stood all his Guardians.

G was drenched in something that looked like milk and covered his eyes with his hand as he seemed to be breathing through his nose in mild irritation.

Asari was chuckling nervously while patting his pink haired friend on the back. There was a chicken on his hat- oh, look at that. It laid an egg...

Knuckle seemed to be mumbling something, his eyes closed and hands clasp as he looked like he was praying, with depression clouds over him... There was a- is that a rooster?- yeah, a rooster... perched on his left shoulder and attempting to gauge his eye out.

Lampo was attempting to pull a horse off the ground- who decided it wanted to just sit there in the middle of the crowd- the green haired man was unsuccessful.

Daemon looked, well, he looked annoyed as five dogs barked at him. There was a chihuahua who peed all over his shoes.

And Alaude... oh, Alaude... a billy goat was chewing the ends of his coating. Dark aura was seeping from behind him as his eyes spoke of hell. A rather large tick mark made its way onto his face as he glared daggers at the oblivious animal.

Hmm, lamb chops, anyone?

"Are you guys... alright?" I asked, unsure.

The blonde laughed slightly. "Ah, y-yes. Yes, everything's going great..."

"What were you all doing?"

"... Working at a farm..."

I blinked. Hmm, didn't think that was a requirement for a Mafia family.

As if he read my thoughts, Giotto grimaced slightly and held onto the piglet tighter.

"The farmer was a friend of mine. He had to go to Verona to visit his daughter, so I volunteered to look after his farm until he returned." He said sheepishly.

I smiled slightly. "How's that working for you?"

"... I hate cow manure..."

I burst out laughing as the Mafia boss lit up in embarrassment. He looked incredibly bashful and nervous while trying to hide his face behind the piglet.

Giving another small giggle, I reached forward.

"Here, let me help you." I said, taking the piglet out of his arms. "Oh, you're so cute!" I smiled brightly, gushing over it while scratching it behind his ear.

The pink animal was covered in dirt, staining my clothes slightly, but I brushed it off, seeing as it didn't matter to me.

However, to everyone else, it was a definite surprise.

I glanced up and smiled obliviously. "What?"

There were many head shakes and incoherent mutters, but many of them were still looking at me intently. I just shook it off. Must be an anime thing.

Instead, I focused my attention on the pig, who I now dubbed Mike, and cooed at it. Ren slithered out of my sleeve to also take a better look at the animal in my arms.

No one said a word.

"Soren..."

Dante looked nervous, perhaps at Ren? He approached me and stared at Mike. "Are you going to... let that go?"

I paused, shifting my gaze to Giotto's mud- er, and something else- covered figure before smiling. "Let's go to the farm instead. Would like some help? I'm sure we can give our assistance." I said, smiling brightly. "Can we?" I turned to ask my brothers.

Alba rose a brow in question, but Finne and Dante just sighed and smiled wearily in agreement.

G looked livid. "Listen, you bitc-"

"We would love the help!" Giotto hastily spoke, covering the pinkette's mouth while laughing nervously.

I held Mike close to my chest while grinning at Giotto. "Shall we go?"

~*~

And that is why we are on a farm, in the very center of Manure Central. It smelled... very natural...

My older brothers steered me away from the... uh, dirtier grounds... even after I told them I was wearing a pair of boots.

Actually, even the Vongola famiglia and Giotto insisted I should stay by the pig pen and play with Mike.

They were a bit confused when I announced Mike's name, but dejectedly went with my whim.

I just laughed it off before sitting on a chair with Mike on my lap and Ren on my shoulder. I pet the pig and cooed, cuddling with him.

I did not notice the several eyes staring at me in wonder and bafflement. Some were even slightly envious.

No, it was just me and the pig.

... until the dogs came. And then the chickens. And the rooster. And the goat. And the cow. And the horse...

Okay, so it turns out I was surrounded by animals. They were around me and trying to capture my attention...

...While Giotto and his guardians, and my brothers were shoveling manure from the ground...

I could only laugh warily and wave at them with slight concern as the several dejected looks crossed their faces.

So thus this oblivious woman sat there in filth, smelling like the piece of sh!t she is-

"OI! WHAT DID YOU SAY!"

I said sh!t. Got a problem?

"Oh, I have a lot of problems with that, you fvcking b!+tch!"

Ahem, it seems their at it again-

"Kyaaaa!"

Aghhhh!

*Tick mark* KNOCK IT OFF! *Proceeds to throw self into the fight...*

~*~*~*~*~
Finally made another chapter. A fair warning, I'll be busy with school for awhile, so my updates will be uncertain. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment! I love hearing what you all think about this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 16.9K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...
33.4K 514 10
Giotto a.k.a Vongola Primo had stepped down the title of the boss and moved to Japan with his five Guardians. They changed their name and had their o...
136K 5.5K 70
All it took was a plane crash, and Kise Ryota was no more. Strangely enough, he didn't feel sadness, only regret. Regret for not checking his engine...
48.8K 1.4K 83
Well, it all started one day when I was out at the bookstore. My dad had let me go to the bookstore while he and my sister went to the store right ne...