Yellow Converse (An R5 fanfic...

By PlatinumBlonde

Jordan Jacobs. Completely ordinary, except for her extreme luck that everyone wishes they shared. More

Yellow Converse (An R5 fanfiction)
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Epilogue
authors noteeeeeee

Chapter Sixteen

543 12 3
By PlatinumBlonde

I haven't seen Riker or Ross since the fay Jace left. Ross kept texting and calling, but I never returned them. I kept texting and calling Riker, but nothing in return. When I was with Rydel, the subject never came up. Now it was time for their concert that I promised I'd go to, and I never go back on my word.

Rydel and I were getting ready at my house. She understood why I didn't want to want to go to hers. "The theme is yellow tonight, Ross picked. So now I don't know which yellow shirt to wear!" She complained. A couple days ago, we went to the doctor and traded her crutches for a boot.

"The V neck." She smiled and put the other one back. I couldn't help but match them, so I was wearing my yellow converse (as usual) and a short yellow dress that fell to my knees.

"Ready?" I asked after Rydel changed.

"Yup." She came put of the bathroom on the first floor, because stairs were kind of an obstacle for her. I had played a million scenarios in my mind for seeing Riker. I had the cliche, where we slow motion run into each others arms. But that won't happen. There's the one where he gets mad and has nothing to with me ever again, but I can't afford to think like that. And the others, lets just say that I don't have a helicopter. "Are you excited?" She asked, getting into the passenger seat.

"More like nervous." About your brothers. And and don't forget anxious.

"Why?"She asked as I started the engine, debating whether I should tell her or not.

"Your brothers. . . mostly Riker." I admitted.

"Don't be. He's probably more nervous than you'll ever be." She patted my back as we got onto the freeway.

I thought about what she said for a long time. Why would Riker hate me? He doesn't have too big of a reason to.

No. I'm here to see and R5 concert, that's it. No boys. Just music and I. Hopefully.

We pulled up to the parking lot by the back of the stage."Here's your ticket, and your backstage pass. See you after the show!" And just like that, I was alone.

I looked to where Rydel was going, but that was a huge mistake. Riker and Ross were both there. My heart dropped. My eyes watered. Emotions came over me in a single wave.

I wiped my eyes and confidently strode inside, clear of what I had too do. I couldn't go on ignoring calls, I need to make a decision. And if Riker can't acknowledge my existence, then it's Ross. I will always love Riker, but if he doesn't notice me soon I will turn to Ross.

Without thinking, I walked straight into someone. As I fell over they spoke, "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there!" A small voice squeaked. A small blonde girl with wide brown eyes, couldn't be older then 8, answered.

"No, I'm sorry. I was just thinking. I should have been looking." I quickly apologized, standing up.

"Wow, your tall." She whispered.

"I'm eighteen. How old are you?" I wondered out loud.

"7. My names Azlyn. What's yours?" She said proudly.

"Jordan. Are you here all alone?" Shouldn't someone be watching a seven year old?

"My sister's getting us soft pretzels. I'm supposed to wait here." She proudly smiled.

"Azy!" An older voice called. An older version of Azlyn ran up to her and dusted her off.

"This is Jordan." Azlyn introduced me.

"Hi-" The older sister stood back up and stuck out her hand. "I'm Carly."

"How old are you?" She looked about my age.

"19, you?" Carly asked.

"18." I answered.

"Sooo. . . you coming to the autograph signing after the show?" Carly made small talk.

"There's a signing?"

"Yeah, there's one after all their concerts! Do you wanna come with us?" Carly asked. I could tell that this was going to turn into a beautiful friendship.

"Sure." I grinned. What could go wrong? Oh yeah. . .

"What's up LA?!" Rocky ran out on stage. The crowd roared. I grabbed Azlyn and Carly's wrist and pulled them into the tenth row.

When Riker walked on stage, fist pumping, my heart beat out of my chest. "Hey!" Rydel hobbled on stage with her boot.

The crowd went nuts when Ross walked on stage. He waved and took his position.

"Oh wait are we starting?" Ratliff made a puzzled face at the crowd as he walked onstage. Obviously a joke, but the crowd started laughing anyway. I knew already it was going to be an emotional night.

--------------------------$--------------------------

In about half an hour, Azlyn was on Carly's shoulders singing along to the end of Forget About You.

"This next song, which you should know, is called Loud. The crowd screamed as Ross started;

Looking for the one tonight

But I can't see you

Cause I'm blinded by all the lights, ooh

And I can never get it right

I need a breakthrough

Why are you so hard to find? ooh

I've been searching every city

Never giving up

'Til I find my angel

Diamond in the rough

Looking for a signal

Baby turn it up tonight

Come on get loud loud let it out

Shout it out from the rooftops

Come on get loud 'til they shut us down.

Come on get loud loud let it out

Show me everything that you've got

Come on get loud loud I need you now

Baby let me hear it loud

Na Na Na Na Na Naa

Na Na Na Na Na Naa

Na Na Na Na Na Naa

Looking for the light to shine

To start a fire

Girl I'll be the first in line ooh

And baby when our stars align

We can't get no higher

You just give me a sign

Come on get loud loud let it out

Shout it out from the rooftops

Come on get loud 'til they shut us down

Come on get loud loud let it out

Show me everything that you've got

Come on get loud loud I need you now

Baby let me hear it loud

Na Na Na Na Na Naa

Na Na Na Na Na Naa

Na Na Na Na Na Naa

(Na Na Na Na Na Naa

Na Na Na Na Na Naa

Na Na Na Na Na Naa

Looking for the one tonight

Na Na Na Na Na Naa

Na Na Na Na Na Naa

I've been looking for the one tonight)

Come on get loud loud let it out

Shout it out from the rooftops

Come on get loud 'til they shut us down

Come on get loud loud let it out

Show me everything that you've got

Come on get loud loud I need you now

Baby let me hear you loud

Riker's eyes started to water. His eyes moved along the crowd until he found me. He stopped singing, possibly breathing at first, before Ross came over to him and kicked him softly. It was enough to snap him back to reality.

Na Na Na Na Na Naa

Na Na Na Na Na Naa

Na Na Na Na Na Naa

Baby let me hear it loud

Na Na Na Na Na Naa

Na Na Na Na Na Naa

"Alright guys, we're gunna take a small break!" Rocky announced. Riker's eyes found mine before he broke eye contact and ran off. Before he did, the connection was overwhelming.

I just couldn't think about him anymore. "Is it just me or did Riker look at you?!" Carly put Azlyn back down.

"He looked at me." I sighed.

"Why aren't you happy about that?" Azlyn said adorably.

"Agh, we've met before. I may or may not have, kind of, accidentally, broken his heart then he broke mine?" The first part I said slow, but the second I rushed really fast.

Carly's eyes popped out of her head. "How?!"

"Ross. . ." I trailed off I didn't have to explain further. They came back onstage and started playing the opening to Cali Girls.

--------------------------$--------------------------

The concert ended about 20 minutes ago, and I decided not to use my backstage pass. I was waiting in line for the signing with Carly and Azlyn. "Hold on a second, I think I know how to get to the front faster." I got out of line, leaving Carly and Azlyn behind. I walked up to the security guys and showed them my badge. They let Rydel look at me before she let me in.

"Hey! How'd you like the concert?" She swung her arm over my shoulder.

"Honestly it was the best concert I've ever been too." I answered. "Hey, I made some friends that really want to meet you guys. Can they come up here?"

Rydel nodded and told security to let me plus two back behind the rope.

I ran all the way back the Azlyn and Carly. "C'mon!" I picked up Azlyn and ran back to the front, Carly by my side. Azlyn screamed and jumped out of my arms when she saw Ross. "AAAAAAAAHH!" She wrapped her arms tightly around Ross.

"Hey!" Ross smiled at her. When I looked over, Carly and Rocky were staring at each other, smiling like crazy. Talk about love at first sight.

"Are you two gunna kiss now?" An all to familiar voice asked sarcastically. Don't look, don't look, don't look, don't look, I told myself. But my eyes stole a glance at him. He's just so. . . perfect. Keeping that picture in my mind, I looked back at the floor. "Hey." The same voice said, only directed to me. The same one that I'd been thinking of all week. The same one I needed to hear. The same one that had been ignoring me. The same one that broke my heart. Riker.

--------------------------$--------------------------

A/N: 2 Votes and 1 comment for next chapter

#Joker

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1.3K 17
everyone changes at one point, but sometimes they become someone you never thought they'd be. *completed*
99.1K 2.5K 24
They planned everything. Even getting married. But something went wrong. Something that she never saw it coming. "Please. . . .Please stay with me...
30.1K 319 42
Hey! My name is Monica and I will be doing R5 Imagines! Please inbox or comment your request! Write your name, the boy (or girl) you want it with, an...
9.7K 107 30
These are just a collection of the various R5 imagines I have written.