chapter five

A/N: I know that they don't live in LA, but I'm just gonna do it like this. And if your actually reading it, please vote or comment! IDK if anyone is actually reading this. Anywho..

edited a/n: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS UP THERE WTF NO THEY LIVE IN LA WHAT AM I DOING

+

It was time to start our prank.

The boys were gunna prank us after we fell asleep, so a simple solution be: Don't fall asleep. But we decided to have more fun then that.

"You ready Jordan?" Rydel whispered to me. I nodded because I am absolutely horrible at whispering under pressure, and I was afraid I would scream or say something stupid.

Instead of just not falling asleep, we took it a step further.

"Mom! Food! TV! Food!" Rocky raced down the stairs normally and totally not shaking suspiciously. And he totally wasn't giving the rest of the guys weird mysterious glances. Totally. Rydel rolled her eyes and pretended not to notice anything.

"So what movie did you rent?" Rydel asked her mother pulling out 2 pieces of cheese pizza.

Stormie let us get their pizza first, assuring that there would be some for them. "It's on the table, Ryland requested it." I stared at Ryland, or should I say a tomato, as everyone crept slowly to the table. There, resting in a case, was a movie called Ass Backwards. Ryland stood up with his pizza and promptly left the room. I kept staring at the strange movie, with two grown women in cliche model poses. I was seriously questioning that Rylands sexuality right now.

Yet, there we were an hour later watching it.

One of the weird people held a bunny, refusing to leave it on the streets. I immediately fell in love with the adorable bunny. I could tell Rydel had the same reaction. Her eyes got wider and her mouth was paused in a circle, "But I love.... Andrew!" The TV said. I immediately burst out laughing. Riker looked at me like, what the heck? "I know someone named Andrew." I said, only to be shushed by Ross. I gave him my best well than.. face and refocused my attention on the screen.

Another hour passed and the movie ended. The weird part wasn't the movie, it was the fact that myself and the siblings (plus Ratliff) liked it, "Mom can we buy it? Please?" Rocky begged. Riker chimed in. "Please please please please please pl-" They were cut off.

"Fine, but shh. My head hurts." Stormie agreed.

Okay, now back to the prank.

"I'm tired. I'm gunna go get ready for bed." I yawned.

Rydel yawned, "Me too," And followed me up the stairs. We really did change into pajamas, but we went back down stairs. Sure enough, it was empty. We set up everything needed and informed Stormie what we were doing. We crept back upstairs and laid in bed, not caring about falling asleep.

Around 3 AM a noise came from the door frame, "What the heck? It's not moving." Ross's voice complained.  Rydel smiled at me. We locked it, but that would only stall them.

"Ross, it's high time you learned the art of picking a lock." Riker's voice boomed. He should have guessed that they would wake us wake up. The lock shifted and it slowly opened.

I saw through squinted eyes, Rocky waving his hands in front of my eyes. Plus, there was an extra breeze on my face, "Jordan's asleep." Rocky whispered. I mentally evil laughed.

"Delly's asleep." Ratliff whispered back. The slowly peeled our covers back and waved their hand for the other guys to come in.

15 minutes later they left us. Delly and I looked at each other. She had whipped cream on her hair and marker on her face. She looked like a 5 year old had a marker and thought she was the paper. Her legs had lines of mascara on them and her foot was blue. Her hands said, Don't mess on her left hand and with us on the right. I couldn't imagine what I looked like. I felt whipped cream in my hair and writing on my hands. They were terrible at this. Seriously, terrible. We probably looked the same except for hands. Probably different colors on our feet too.