our debut. blacktan

Od uhhh-catwina

disclaimer: hello, if you don't ship or like any of the two groups in this book, i refrain you from reading t... Více

~Cast~
-ships/couples [edit updated]-
~January 7, 2016~
~Updating Schedule~
~January 10, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~January 11, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~January 12, 2016 (Jirose)~
~Update~
~January 13, 2016 (Liskook)~
~January 15, 2016~
~Update~
~February 9, 2016 (Liskook)~
~Thank You~
~February 9, 2016~ (Preview Jinsoo)
~February 9, 2016 (Jirose)~
~February 9, 2016~ (Preview Yoonie)
~February 9, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 9, 2016~
thank you 😀❤
~Not an Update~
~February 10, 2016~
HOW,THANK YOU!
~February 11, 2016 (Rose's Birthday Special)~
Thank You and I'm sorry
~February 16, 2016 (Jinsoo Preview)~
Which Ship Next?
~LITTLE UPDATE ON THINGS~
~Clearing things up~
~February 16, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 17, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~February 18, 2016 (Hoseok's Birthday Special)~
WHY?!?!
~February 19, 2016 (Liskook Preview)~
Thank you! Thank you!
~February 19, 2016 (Liskook)~
shoutouts?!
KOOKIELALISA
~February 20, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 21, 2016 (Jirose)~
Ending?!?!?! (EDITED)
~April 9, 2016 (Jirose)~
~April 10, 2016 (Liskook)~
~April 13, 2016 (SVT Special)~
Saturday Shoutouts!?!?
~Thank you to these two people plus two more~
~April 15, 2016 (GOT7/Liskook Special)~
~April 16, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~August 1, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~August 2, 2016 (Yoonie)~
UPCOMING CAHPTERS?!
BTS HER JIMIN?!
~August 3, 2016 (Jirose)~
~August 4, 2016 (Liskook)~
~August 5, 2016 (Yoonie)~
BTS AND BLACKPINK SIMILARITIES!?!?
~August 6, 2016 (Jirose)~
~UPDATES?!? (PLEASE READ)~
~August 7, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~August 8, 2016 (DEBUT and Liskook)~
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS!!
WHY I'M NOT UPDATING!
~August 9, 2016 (Short chapter)~
THANK YOU!!
UPCOMING BOOKS!?!?
UPDATES ON DIFFERENT THINGS?!?
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS?!? (PT. 1)
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS!?! (PT. 2)
~October 13, 2016 (BTS Comeback...MOSTLY JIROSE)~
WHEN WILL I UPDATE?
~November 5, 2016 (BLACKPINK Comeback....JINSOO)~
~February 23, 2017 (BTS Comeback.....YOONIE)~
WAIT...UPCOMING BOOKS?!?!
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS PT. 1!?!?!
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS PT.2?!?!?
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!! (PLEASE READ IMPORTANT)
THANK YOU!?!?
~December 25, 2017 (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL...LISKOOK)
Update....
PLEASE READ!!!
NEW BOOK COME OUT.......
SUNDAY (SATURDAY) SHOUT OUTS!!! PT 1
SUNDAY (SATURDAY) SHOUT OUTS!!! PT.2
Epilouge
NEW BOOK!?!?
[thank you- 1 anniversary]

~April 14, 2016 (TWICE SPECIAL)~

830 32 9
Od uhhh-catwina

A/N: This is all in the girls POV and I decided that I would just include their group name because their manger or company probably already told them by now. Twice has a POV in this but not individually. It's literally 9:50 and I'm trying to write but then my sister is beside me. She doesn't really like me shipping BTS X BLACKPINK but I still do it because I like the pairing. I really hope that Blackpink has a comeback soon because I need more interactions. They had a single out in June but I know that they are busy because they just finished their Japan debut. I really hope that you like the chapter. Thank and VOTE and COMMENT. (THIS A/N WAS FROM YESTERDAY or LAST NIGHT)

~Rose's POV~

We were going to meet another group but this time it was a girl group. I was excited but I didn't know what would happen. I got dressed and we all got driven to the studio. When we got there we all sat on the floor. I was on my phone when the door opened. 

9 girls walked and I knew who they were. 

"One in a million. Annyeonghaseyo, TWICE-mida." they all bowed and smiled at us. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink-mida." the four of us bowed, smiled and waved. All 13 of us looked at the four boys and they introduced themselves.

"Bang. Tan. Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan-mida." they bowed and looked at us. We all sat on the floor and talked about dances, vocals, and rapping. Each one of us has a specialty but all of are vocals and rappers. We all can sing, dance, and rap. We talked and after a while the 8 of us got up and we tried to dance to their new song that wasn't released yet. We danced to 'Cheer Up'. There was 8 of us so Momo who was the main dancer joined us. She taught us the choreography and we all spent time dancing to it. 

The boys taught the girls different dances from there albums. I looked at the four girls and stared at the four boys trying to teach them.

"Hey, don't worry nothings going to happen okay. I can see that you like Jimin because of the way you look at him." Dahyun said putting her hand on my shoulder while looking at the boys with me. 

"I know but what happens if something does happen." I said looking at her.

"Nothing will happen. I promise. We'll back off, okay?" she said looking at me with a supportive face. I nodded.

"Also if you do like him that much then tell him but not right now. Just find the right time. I'll get going, okay?" Dahyun walked away and then Jimin finished up and I gave him a towel. I smiled at how happy he was. 

~Lisa's POV~

We met TWICE and we already knew who they were but we didn't know that they would come to meet us and support us. We took a break and our manger came in again with food for all of us. We sat on the floor and ate. We sat in a circle and I was beside Jungkook and Nayeon. I was feeling awkward so I got up and walked outside. 

I knew that no one will come for me so I started walked around the building. We had a balcony in the back of building. I went on that and stayed there for a while. I needed some fresh air anyways. I closed my eyes and felt the air on my face. 

After a while I felt a hand on both my shoulders. I opened my eyes and turned around. I saw that it was Jungkook and our faces were inches apart. (I want to kill myself because I just wrote that) I looked away and hid my face behind my hair. 

"Hey are you okay? Why did you walk out?" Jungkook said pushing my hair away from my face. 

"I don't know. I just needed some fresh air. You should go back." I said to Jungkook without looking at him. I felt his arms around my waist. I felt my face heat up more. 

"No. I'm not going to leave you here by yourself. How about we just back together? Okay?" he said hugging me. I put my head down and I wanted to explode. (dOESn't eVerYone)

"Okay." was all I said because I didn't want to stutter. Jungkook released me from the hug and grabbed my hand. He pulled me downstairs to the practice room. He let go of me and opened the door. I breathed in to calm myself from what had happened. 

"Hey you okay?" Nayeon asked walking up to me and handing me a bottle of water.

"Yeah. Just needed some air." I said accepting the water.

The boys were teaching some of the girls their dances. I was sitting on the floor and stared at my phone. I smiled at the background.

"That's so cute. You guys look so cute." Nayeon said behind me. I smiled.

"Thank you but we're not dating." I said closing my phone and looking down.

"But you guys look so cute. Also ever since we debuted we've been "shipped" with BTS but we don't like the ship. When I look at you and Jungkook I feel like I'm going to explode because of you two. Fighting~." Nayeon said and walked away. Jungkook came to me when he was done.

"What were you guys talking about?" Jungkook said while drinking water. I just shook my head. I nodded because he understood. 

~Jisoo's POV~

Our manger got food for us and when we were eating Lisa got up and left. I was going to get up but Jin pulled me down. Jin looked over at Jungkook and Jin pointed his head towards the door. I continued eating and waited until Lisa came back. I was going to go to Lisa when she came back but Nayeon beat me to it. I watched from afar. The boys were practicing and I was to busy thinking.

"Hey. You and Jin?" asked Mina looking at me. I shook my head.

"Ohh...come on. You guys look cute together." Mina said.

"Ok. One if you like him tell him. Two if he doesn't feel the same then there are so many guys out there. Three if he DOES feel the same then accept it. Now I have to go so good luck." she said looking at Jin who coming over. 

I threw a towel at Jin and when he hugged me again just like yesterday. I just have to find the right time to tell you. I thought. I hugged Jin back and I smiled. We sat down and talked for a while.

We all practiced different choreography for one last time before going back to the dorm.

~Jennie's POV~

The boys were practicing with some of the TWICE members and I just looked at Yoongi.

"So...how about you and Yoongi?" Jihyo asked me.

"There's nothing going on between us...I think." I said looking down. Jihyo just shook her head and took my hand in hers.

"Okay. Listen. If you feel something then something is happening. If he has been the nicest guy you've met then something has happened. If he acts all nice and caring then something is happening between you guys. I don't if he has feelings but remember that there is so many guys out there and remember you still have a chance. So go and get him." she said while pulling me up and pushing me towards Yoongi who was walking over to us.

I looked shocked. I thought we were going to fall but he caught me on time. I blushed and pulled myself up. I asked him if he was okay and he nodded. I looked behind me and gave Jihyo a death glare. She just smile and got up and left. 

I smiled at Yoongi and he smiled back. I loved his gummy smile. I couldn't help but smile even more. We practiced one more time and we headed out.

~TWICE'S POV~

"Did you ask them?" asked Momo looking at Nayeon. Nayeon nodded and looked at Mina, Jihyo, and Dahyun. They nodded and they all high-fived each other.

I nodded and looked at Jimin and Rose. They were on the floor smiling at each other. I looked over at Jungkook and Lisa and they were laughing and having a great time. Jin and Jisoo were hugging and Yoongi and Jennie were too.

"Okay this was great they got the advice that they needed." said Sana.

We all left at around 10 and we were happy that the girls got the advice they needed. 

~No One's POV~

Maybe I'll tell him after our debut so this wouldn't be a burden on him. All of the girls thought.

All of them went home and got some rest for tomorrow.

Tomorrow was the last day and they were meeting the last group and it was a boy group.

A/N: Another chapter done and look out for another 2 chapters today at around 2-8. Thank you for 1.35k reads. Thank you for all the comments and votes. Comment and makemy day because it your comments really make my day. Thank you and vote and comment.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

235K 5.4K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
1.9K 95 17
"Old habits never die" Old habits never die, they say. Well, I guess, that's true, especially for our four girls, Jennie, Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa...
676K 22.4K 58
Two popular idols happened not to notice each other's existence until he started hating her. "Sorry, I'd definitely be her hater rather than praise h...
26K 1.1K 22
When the teacher assigned lisa to tutor jungkook because he is a transferee.after their first day of tutor jungkook invited lisa for dinner to get to...