KnB x READER Fanfics

By SilverHelia

Well, it's a Kuroko No Basuke Fanfic. I got into in and decided to write for Aomine. I apologise. I will clos... More

{~Reaching~} Aomine x Reader
{~Smile~} Kuroko x Reader
{~Sweet & Sour~} Akashi x Reader
{~Then & Now~} Kise x Reader
{~Horoscopes~} Midorima x Reader
{~Your Name?~} Akashi X Reader
{~Eh? Tetsuya #3?!~} Kuroko x Reader
{~Goodbye, It's the Same Story~} Kise X Reader
{~Hey, Um, Hi?~} Murasakibara X Reader
Author's Note SPECIALS
{~Boring People~} Kasamatsu x Reader
Author's Note SPECIALS 2
{~Please, Be Yourself~} Akashi x Reader
{~Unspoken Love~} Kuroko x Reader
{~Cursed~} Mayuzumi Chihiro x Reader
{~Let Me Hear Your Voice~} Midorima x Reader
Author's Note SPECIALS 2
SPECIAL {~The Snow White Princess Is...~} Kuroko Tetsuya X Reader
{~Dilemma~} Makoto Hanamiya x Reader

SPECIAL {~Cendrillon~} Kuroko x Reader

8.1K 218 25
By SilverHelia

Well since you guys have made such a huge leap in reads for me, I thought I made this little special chapter for you guys. Anyway, I will be writing 3 special stories for you guys. Request for the next 2 quick and the song you want with it(probably vocaloid since it's easier). The one with the most votes will appear in the subsequent chapters. So here's the first. Have Kuroko-kunXD

Song: Cendrillon, Vocaloid.

SilverHelia

---------------------------------------------

{~After showing me a dream where I dance all night, the sound of the clock bell expels the magic~}

'Here, take this and I shall grant anything you wish.'

You stared at the sharp dagger in hand, heart thumping quick at the deal.

'Anything?'

{~A bewildering finger lures me down the stairs, so I leap down 3 steps at a time~}

You were born as the daughter of a noble, but since your mother died, your father had remarried. However, the woman that your dear father had chosen had her own motives. Day in, day out, she had been seeking ways to humiliate you. You were much more beautiful than her own two daughters and the townsfolk prefer your kind and sweet attitude over your step sisters.

But you didn't mind what she did. Be it to make you a maid, to make you do all the manual chores or even you make you serve your step sisters, you kept a soft and sweet smile, flashing it whenever you received the work. It wasn't because you enjoyed it, but it rather due to the fact that you had an understanding heart. You knew that she hated you but you tried to please her. You hoped that one day, you would be able to smile and say,'Mother' to her.

But now...

You gripped the hem of your frilly [colour] dress. Swallowing back a sudden rise of fear, you took a step into the luxurious ballroom. Your dagger was stowed away on a strap on your right thigh as your slender fingers played with the watch that the witch had given you. The deal she promised in return for your wish was to kill the blue haired prince that ruled this fair land of Teiko.

Prince Kuroko Tetsuya.

{~You were trembling inside the horse-carriage. Now tear away that wretched old outfit, and return to tonight's dance ball~}

You shivered in fear as you heard the grand orchestra play a lively tune. The couples danced in time with the music, their regal laughter reverberating across the royally decorated ballroom. You stared around, noticing the Six Princes of Teiko. There was Prince Akashi sitting at the chess table, currently battling another noble. There was Prince Murasakibara snacking nearby. Prince Midorima was surrounded by a few nobles, having a discussion about star signs. Prince Aomine was sitting at a table, talking to his sister, Princess Momoi. Prince Kise was surrounded by a huge crowd of women ogling him. You slipped past the different princes until you came face to face with the prince you had wished to meet. He was seated at the throne, talking and greeting the different women who came to show off their daughters to him.

'Oh, it's his 16th Birthday. They're picking the bride aren't they?'

You thought to yourself as you sneaked past the queue and went to the front. Kuroko bowed as he dismissed the next girl. He felt slightly disappointed.

'Do I have to keep up this facade? I don't like any of these girls...'

{A whispering voice orders me to search for your unfamiliar face,

and then with the blade gripped in my hand, to snatch everything from you~}

'Kill him... Kill him...'

The witch's voice echoes in your head. You fight the voice back as you tried to leave the throne room. Then, Kuroko noticed you.

'Dismiss the rest. I wish to be alone.'

He ordered his butler to do so as he got up to tail your fleeing figure.

'That girl... Have I seen her?'

You gripped the dagger strapped to your thigh and prayed to find a way out. Killing the prince wasn't worth that wish you longed for. It wasn't.

'What right do I have to steal that pure soul?'

You shook your head as you struggled to find an exit.

{~In this castle where orphans gather, I'm a seraph who, with a smile sketched onto my mask, embrace everything with my wings~}

Kuroko searched through the ballroom until he finally spotted you at the end, completely lost and helpless. He made his way through the crowd, before lifting out his hand.

'Miss, I couldn't help but notice your frantic behaviour. But before you leave, may I so kindly ask for a dance?'

You froze in your tracks as you panicked to curtsy,'Your Highness! That honour is too much for me. I would like to kindly refuse it.' He then took your hand,'Please? It would only be a while.' His sky blue eyes lighted up with hope.

There was no way you could reject that.

You reluctantly took his white gloved hand as he led you onto the marble tiled floor. Putting you hand on his shoulder, you cringed a bit as he placed his own hand on your waist. Both of you began a dance in time with the soft soothing ballroom music.

'May I know your name?

You bit your lip,'My name...?'

His smile sent your heart racing,'Yes. Your name.'

'[Name]...[Last Name]...'

He then smiled,'I assume you know mine?' You nodded shyly. He sighed,'It's a pleasure to be your acquaintance.'

{~Even deceitful love~}

You shook your head.

'No... Am I falling for someone I supposed to kill?'

He felt slightly sour inside.

'She... Does she have a motive?'

{~In the ashes, the glass slipper melts with a crimson glow~}

The midnight bell sounded.

Upon the 1st chime, you panickedly let go of Kuroko's hands.

'I'm really sorry, I have to leave.'

You ran out of the ballroom, your [colour] gown trailing behind you as your heels clicked frantically on the marble floor.

'I have to leave. I have to leave now!'

'Before... Before I hurt him.'

Kuroko chased after you, begging silently that you hadn't fled the palace grounds.

'I have to find her!'

{~Now I really am leaving, because I'm quivering, as your eyes rest upon the clock~}

The bell tolled for 11 times. You were really frantic. What if the witch got to him? What if he gets hurt?

What if he dies?

You shook that thought out of your head as you ran down the stairs to the carriage.

{~Running through the slope where I dance barefoot, I extend my fingertips all the way to your throat~}

Your shoe came off but that was the least of your worries. You grabbed your gown up as you struggled to the climb down the remaining set of stairs with unbalanced feet.

'[Name]!'

That was what you heard as you tumbled down the stairs, losing balance completely.

{~I kiss your tears held in my hand,

as an impulse runs through your back in that instant~}

You sat on the ground helplessly, your gown spread out everywhere, your tiara nearly falling out, and your dagger had slid out of its sheath.

You stared at Kuroko in absolute fear.

{~Please don't ring the bell, as I kneel to you, although screaming "no," my right hand thrusts out to you an eternal farewell~}

The 12th chime ended.

Your eyes glowed red as you grabbed the dagger from the ground, madly rushing to kill him.

'NO!!!!'

Your mouth screamed, but your body refused to give in. Kuroko could only stand there in shock, seeing you fling a dagger at him.

{~A princess who wears gunpowder smoke as perfume, your unyielding pupil cleaves through my frigid mask~}

He closed his eyes awaiting the fate that came.

He had fell for a girl he didn't even know. He couldn't bear to unsheathe his sword to kill her. How could he?

Tears streamed down your face as you tried to stop your determined body.

Kuroko shut his eyes tightly, praying silently for his and your safety.

'Please... No.'

{~Now your sighs penetrate my ears.

It all seems like a faraway dream~}

You grabbed the dagger tightly, standing merely inches from his face. He opened his eyes, letting out a joyous sigh. Immediately, he took you into his embrace.

'Are you alright?'

You winced as you realised you had cut yourself with the dagger. Kuroko gave a pained smile,'It's going to be alright.'

{~Through the stained glass,

the moonlight covered you with a veil~}

Under the moonlight, both of you lay in front of the palace steps, breathless but relieved. His prayers had reached you, and yours had reached him.

'[Name]...'

'Prince Kuroko...'

{~Ripping my torn dress with my knees, throwing away my tiara,

our eyes, gazing at each other, fire off sparks~}

He took the dagger and tore a part of his cape and your dress to bandage your cut. You took off your tiara that had fell out of place. As the both of you calmed, the racing of your hearts returned.

{~Our lonely souls, burning up in flames, yearn for each other~}

You had yearned for each other the moment you had met. There was no doubt. You felt his need for you. He felt your need for him.

{~If I can't save your tears, then this will all have been a one-person game~}

He wiped your tears away, kissing your cheek.

'May I have this dance?'

You took his hand.

'Of course.'

{~Oh time, stop now. I've been completely drawn in to you. I want to count out every one of your unstable heartbeats. Remain in my surging emotion, and be soaked hot. I cannot move beyond this~}

You both had found your escape.

{~It's almost like a fairytale~}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.2K 46
This is a collection of Kuroko no Basket x Reader one shots. REQUESTS ON THIS ARE NOW CLOSED.
39K 278 8
Haikyuu one-shots, I started this as mainly Kuroken but this has just turned into sin -_- there's some wholesome stuff though - don't mind tags you'...
715K 18.5K 131
These contains one-shot of your favorite characters from KNB!! I don't do any Lemony or Lime stories only fluff and all not also yaoi or Yuri (not a...
169K 3.3K 45
A One-Shot book for Knb~ Mostly Various X Kuroko unless requested to write other ships. :)) Disclaimer : I do not own the Knb characters and pictures...