I Can't Think Without U (Trac...

By CeceCreepypastaFAN2

As Tracy is torn apart from the thought of Kathy "the love of her life" Vanishing into thin air, Tracy begins... More

College Awaits
Face the music
We Meet Again...
Talk Things Out
A New Face In Town
Two Peas In A Pod

New Beginning

324 5 2
By CeceCreepypastaFAN2

A few moments later:
June 27,2017...

Even though , this has been a crazy senior year... I know that slowly my heart will move on... but, me not knowing if Kathy is ok... worries me... but...

I can't do anything about that...

She's gone and I can't worry anymore... she left me in the dust. She chose that root... and I have my own path to follow now... I just want to graduate and leave the past behind me... I know this might sound messed up but, sometimes I wish I didn't fall in love with Kathy Davis... No, correction... Ms. Kathy, who used to be my teacher... in all honesty... Kathy has been in my mind for a long time, and these thoughts don't let me sleep at night. I toss and turn at night with Kathy in my head. Sometimes I feel like I can't think without her because, sometimes I space out, and I even forget something's... I don't know what is wrong with me... Kathy , why have you bewitched me?...

As I stare at the ceiling, I hear my alarm go off , I got annoyed so I slammed my hand on it...
"Damn stupid alarm..." I said as I got up and stretched. After that stretch , I took my phone off of my charger and checked it...

1 new message: Jade 🌈

Yo! I hope your ready for the big day ! We're finally graduating hun! I'll see you at the ceremony! I love you 💕

1 new message: Judy 🦊

Hey sweetie! I am so happy that we are graduating together... I know you might hate this but... I'm sorry about Kathy... I know you miss her, we all do... you never know,she might come back... Anyway, I'll see you at the ceremony! Bye bye!

I had a faint smile as I put my phone down. I felt tears streaming down my face as I thought of Kathy... I want this pain to go away. But a few moments later I heard my dad from downstairs.
"Sweetie! Breakfast is ready!" I heard dads faint voice through my bedroom door.
"Ill be down in a minute !" I shouted as I got my graduation items ready for later. I couldn't believe that I was graduating! My mind was flooded with joy and excitement... and where ever Kathy is... she would be proud of me.
A few moments later, I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw my parents smiling at me.
"Hi honey, did you sleep well?" My mom asked as she kissed my cheek and served my breakfast. I nodded a yes to her and began to eat. I could tell they were still worried about me.
"Tracy?..." my dad said as he grabbed my hand. I just starred at my breakfast at that point.
"Dad, I'm ok... I just want to graduate and leave the past in the past." I gave him a small smile and he kissed my cheek. I felt my mom kiss the top of my head as I laughed.
"We understand honey, let's change the subject... what time do we have to be at the ceremony?" My mom asked as she survived herself and my Dad breakfast.
"Well since there prepping now, Mrs. Noris told us to be at the school by 3:30pm. That will be enough time for the seniors to get ready " I stated. My parents looked so happy that I was going to graduate. I was proud of myself already.

After we all ate, mom told me to go take a shower. I did as I was told and took a shower. As I felt the warm water hit me , I started to have a flashback ...
***

"You look adorable when you shower baby " Kat said as she kissed the back of my neck. I remember that day, it was after our second date. I wanted Kat to take a shower with me because I wanted her close...
"I love it when you're close to me" I said as I turned around and kissed her slowly. I remember when she used to be silly and tickle me as I rinsed the water off. And we used to hold each other under the water .

***
"Kathy is gone, Kathy is gone, Kathy is gone" I chanted to myself as I tried to forget... but couldn't...when me and Vanessa was together, I got over her... I shed tears over the situation but, my heart didn't feel broken over her... but now my heart is broken over Kathy... did I truly fall in love with Kathy Davis?
Did she really have this affect on me?.

An few hours later , Tracy got ready into her graduation dress and cap and gown. Her dress was a turquoise color with a silver flower design, her shoes were the color of silver and she was wearing a blue diamond necklace from Kathy's mother as a graduation present. Her gown was silver with a black stripe. Her gap was silver with a black tassel that said 2017.

As I looked in the mirror, I felt so different and grown. I was so proud of myself. I was no longer a kid... I was an adult moving up in the world.
"You look so beautiful baby!" My mom said with excitement. I started to blush at the compliment as she kissed my check.
"Thanks mom, I feel so grown to be honest " I said to her as I turned to face her.
"Well sweetie, your a woman now ... I understand how you feel, I felt the same way with my graduation. Your no longer a child, you are a young adult heading to college soon." My mom gave me some words of wisdom as my dad came in the room and hugged me.
"Tracy, you look so beautiful sweetheart. I'm so proud of you". I could tell my dad was excited to.
"Thank you Mom,Dad ... I'm glad I could share this moment with you guys... have you heard anything from Kathy's parents?" My Dad scoffed as he nodded his head.
"Let's just say they are very disappointed in her, they called us yesterday and they are coming to your graduation, we approved and the said that they have a few graduation presents for you. It seems like you made a good impression on them." My Dad finished with a smile as he put my cape on. In all honesty, I was a bit surprised that they would be coming to my graduation, but at the same time I wasn't.
"Y-yeah I guess so... mom uh what time is it?" I asked as I sat on my desk chair and put my graduation shoes on. She looked at her watch and smiled.
"It's time to go, it's 2:30, honey can you get the car ready?" My mom asked nicely as she gave me my purse.
"Sure thing love" my Dad said as he left my room. Me and my mom headed downstairs to wait on my dad. He honked the horn to give us a sign that the car was ready to go. My mom locked the front door and we were ready to go.
After 20 minutes we arrived at the school. My dad parked the car as me and my mom went inside. All students were to go to the south hall and line up. There I saw Jade, Judy,Jonny, and Randy waving me over to join them.

"Hey guys!" I said to them in a excited way. Randy gave me a hug as he smiled at me.
"Hey hot stuff! You ready to graduate?" Jonny said as he smiled at me.
"Hell yeah" I smiled at them.
"So are we hun, where is Vanessa and Brad? They are going to be -" Jade was cut off as Brad gave her a bear hug, Vanessa gave me and Judy hugs as well as Brad.
"Sorry we ran late, I had to take my dads car cause my car is in the shop. You girls look beautiful by the way." He gave me and the others a smile as he held Vanessa's hand.
"Yeah you guys look beautiful, and the boys look stunning as always ."
"Thank you sweet heart " Jonny said as he kissed Randy on the cheek. It was almost time for us to enter the auditorium for the graduation ceremony.
"Alright class of 2017! Enter the auditorium and walk together in a line and sit in your assigned rows!" Ms. Noris said as she Open the auditorium doors... We then walked in a straight line down to our assign rows  and we heard clapping from our parents and teachers and other family members and even from each other this was a proud moment for all of us because we were officially college ready students . After all the clapping , The crowd calm down as Mrs. Noris stood on stage with the microphone and the other teachers.
"welcome all parents , grandparents , sisters , and brothers and even class of 2017 graduates!" All of us started clapping for Mrs. Noris As she introduced class of 2017.
"Yes it has been such a year and I will have to say I am very proud of every single student no matter how hard they worked and no matter what has happened these past couple of months I will have to say I'm very proud of every single one of my students even the ones that have been troublemakers or those students who said that they will never ever be a graduate well ... you thought wrong! I am a proud principal and I am very proud of our 2017 graduates!" All of this started cheering including the parents and Vanessa was next to me so was Jade and Judy the boys were in front of us Brad turned around and took Vanessa by the hand and kissed it. Then we saw Ms. Scarlet walk on stage and take the microphone.
"I must say I am very proud of all my students including the ones that thought they had failed... I witnessed an all of you that you worked very hard to achieve your goal and I'm very proud of all of you for working so hard!" We all clapped and cheered as she smiled at us.
"Now when we call your name, please stand and get ur diploma." We were already to get our diplomas. In my opinion I was very anxious to get mine.
Ms. Scarlet called other people's names including Roger and other students I didn't really know.

Scott Tyler...

Markus McDonald...

Luna Steele...

Alex Marin...

Sally Morris...

Jordan A. Jr...

Jill Sander...

And then came our group... Jonny was called first.
"Jonny Luther!" He stood proudly as he walked on stage . His parents were taking pictures and saying how proud they were of him. Jonny thanked ms. Scarlet and walked back to his seat. Judy was called next.
"Judy Evans!" She walked on stage and thanked the principal and ms. Scarlet.
"Jade Williams!"she did the same, walked on stage and thanked ms. Scarlet. Pretty soon after everyone was called , I was last to go up.
"Tracy Perez !" It was time... I stood up and all I heard was cheering. I was last because I made a speech. I walked up and grabbed my diploma and spoke a few words...

"It really has been one hell of a year! And some of you can vouch for that " everyone started to laugh.
"But I will not sugar coat anything, none of our parents said life was ever going to be easy, cause life isn't easy, we work hard to achieve our goals in life, we are to prove to ourselves that we can make it in life and that we can make ourselves proud not just for our parents , friends, or even teachers... but for ourselves! We are the future! And we have left something here in this school for future graduates! We have left them our wisdom and knowledge for them! I have had a blast this year, I made wonderful friends, I had great teachers... I had ... my first crush..."
I felt water build in my eyes, but I knew I had to keep going... from a distance I saw Kathy's parents sitting with my parents and I could have sworn I saw Nora.
"But most importantly... I graduated!" Everyone cheered and clapped .
"We did it Class of 2017!!!" I shouted as we all threw our caps in the air. I gave scarlet a hug and ms. Noris a hug.
"Never forget, we are all proud of you" Ms. Noris said as she let go.
"Thank you ms. Noris " I said as I headed down off the stage and towards my parents.
"We are so proud of you sweetheart!" My parents said as they hugged me.
"Thanks Mom and Dad!" I have them a smile as Kathy's parents hugged me as well.
"We are also proud of you sweet pea" Kathy's Dad said.
"Thank you Mr. Davis" I gave him a smile .
"Oh sweetie we are all very proud of how much of a wonderful woman you have become... and if Kathy was here... she would be proud also." She gave me a kiss and a hug. Then Nora came up to me and gave me a hug.
"listen I know that we don't really know each other that well but congratulations on graduating!" I simply thanked Nora and gave her a hug... I only had one wish...

I wished that Kathy was here to see me graduate...

After the ceremony, we went home. My parents got me a cake and they gave me my college letter that had an answer if I was excepted into the college that I wanted to go to...
"Ok ... here we go" I opened the envelope and took the letter out... I held it against my chest because I was nervous...
"Dear ms. Perez we are pleased to inform you..." I wanted to make tension in the room.
"Go on hun..." my dad said.
"THAT YOU ARE EXCEPTED INTO ATHENS SCHOOL OF CREATIVE ARTS!" I shouted from the rooftops! I was going to my favorite college. My parents were so proud of me and so were Kathy's parents...

I'm so proud of my brain...

I'm proud of myself... I'm officially going places... And it is time for a new beginning...

Hello my rainbows 🌈 ! This is the first chapter of  I can't think without you! It took a while because of school and family issues... but I did it!!!! Love you all!!!

Like
Comment
Share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 90 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
7.6K 171 37
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗢𝗲 π—¦π˜‚π—Ίπ—Ίπ—²π—Ώπ˜€ ↬ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...
1.3M 23.5K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...
2.8K 150 24
For the hopeless romantics like myself🀭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...