Long Live, Smash Warriors (Su...

By fadingfantasy

"Long I had dreamed of a place where fighters come together to build up their skills, face many challenges al... More

A Warm Welcome to Smash Academy
Nadir
The Incident of 2000
Kira
A Lone Daisy
The Rival Academy
Beyond the Veil
Samus
Playtime's Over
Pit and Palutena
Sky Battles
Bearer of Bad News
'Hyrule's Finest Warrior'
Cruel Irony
The Beginning of the End
Unleashed
Queen of Wisdom
The Ultimate Weapon
A Sacrifice
A Battle Cry
Annihilated
My Friends are What I Live For
Help Is Always Appreciated
Link & Sakurai VS. Palutena & Rosalina
The Smash Warrior
The Penultimate
The Ultimate Fate
Epilogue
An Author's Note
An Author's Note - 2
First Sequel - Long Live, Our Fabled Academy Wars
SECOND SEQUEL - Long Live, Our Fighting Spirit
Another smash fic

A New Beginning

1.1K 19 11
By fadingfantasy

Zelda walked down the halls of the Smash Bros. academy. It was desolated, silent. This seemed rather familiar.

Everyone now lived in fear, the fear of getting kidnapped by him. Tabuu. She also worried about Link, what he was doing, how he was doing, emotionally, mentally and physically. Before he accused just about everyone he could accuse. Then there was Sakurai-san. He was in a serious but stable condition after yesterday's disasters. Pit and Palutena are gone, Samus has turned to the evil side, God knows what else could go horribly wrong.

Zelda passed the gym doors when she heard cheers and someone speaking really loudly. She stopped and walked over to the doors and pressed her ear against the doors before opening them and suddenly, everyone cheered. She thought she had won a competition or something but no. Link was standing on a podium in front of all the remaining Smash Bros. students and teachers who came from all worlds to help out.

"AND TOGETHER, WE WILL BRING DOWN THE MAN BEHIND THIS AND AVENGE EVERYONE. WE WILL BRING DOWN KIRA!" Link shouted. Zelda's eyes widened. Kira? Who was that? Zelda quickly climbed on top of the podium and tapped Link on the shoulder. He turned around and looked at her.

"Kira? Link, have you gone mad?" Zelda whispered really loudly in his ear.

"Maybe," Link grinned, "Joking, not yet. Kira? Kira is the true enemy behind what is going on and I heard Sakurai-san speaking to him on that earpiece. Tabuu is just a mere servant of his," Link replied back.

"Look Link, I know you want to save everyone bu- AHHH!" Zelda's arm was suddenly lifted into the air by Link.

"And our lovely lady, Princess Zelda will be assisting me in training," Link announced to which, everyone cheered for her. Zelda let out a nervous laugh and wiggled her fingers like a little wave before shooting a glare at Link to which, he ignored.

---------------

Pit closed his eyes, letting the wind blow through his hair as he soared through the skies. Through the skies of Skyworld. He was free. Back where he belonged. No one to taunt him, nobody to hate him. This is where he belonged. He opened his eyes. The skies had turned grey and thunder could be heard rumbling in the distance. He looked down for land but... Nothing. Skyworld had disappeared.

A loud, evil cackling was heard and lightning struck through the skies. Pit glided in the air and tried to go lower but his wings didn't seem to be co-operating with him. Pit looked up and saw, "HADES!" He shouted, "You weren't supposed to come back but-"

"Ooh look, is Pitty Pat about to cry? Boo hoo," Pit looked around and held his hands out but his Sacred Bow didn't come.

"This is a nightmare!" Pit shouted, "WHERE IS MY SACRED BOW? WHERE IS SKYWORLD!?" Pit shouted. Hades laughed and held his hand up and threw down what looked like a lightning bolt which barely missed Pit. It touched his wings, burning the tips. Pit growled in pain. He began to fly up. He was going to defeat him, bare-handed if he had to.

Fight it Pit.

Where did that come from?

You can do it! Fight it. This is virtual reality. FIGHT IT!

Pit closed his eyes, trying to think outside but alas, it didn't work. Hades went in for the attack and was on course for Pit.

C'mon, think, THINK!

Pit opened his eyes. He was still suspended in the green fluid. Was it supposed to keep me knocked out? There must be something wrong... Pit looked around and tried to move but his body didn't seem to respond. He could see but couldn't move.

He noticed the guards from earlier carrying in something. More like someone... Pit squinted his eyes and noticed that he was carrying in two more people. They were

Fox and Luigi... But how...? What had happened?

--------------

Day 1: Training

"Megaman?"

"Here!"

"Wii Fit Trainer?"

"Present!"

"Luigi!"

"Here!"

"And... King Dedede!"

"All here!"

"And Link, we are clear!" The support staff passed Link the clipboard. Link was all geared-up in training gear as he stared at everyone lined-up in a horizontal line. Meanwhile, Zelda stood and watched as a coach, her hair down with the bangs of it tied up like in Skyward Sword. She was wearing a traditional Skyloft gown. Not your average training kit but there you go.

"Alright, listen up! Kira does not wait for anyone nor does time wait for anyone so, we are now racing against the clock. While we train, I will talk to President Sakurai about Kira's whereabouts and plan out an attack. It is very important that we are ready for anything and everything," Link said, "After what's been going on, we cannot afford to lose anymore people..."

Link takes these things so seriously... But I guess I should as well... Let's harness the power of the Goddesses of Hyrule,

"As it is, Pit, Palutena, Samus and now, Kirby and Mario are gone. We will do this for everyone, for them, for President Sakurai. ZELDA!" Zelda looked at Link. Everyone's eyes bore straight into her soul and Zelda felt herself flush in her cheeks as she walked up to Link and stood by him.

"We will now split into Team A and Team B and please keep in mind that you were picked randomly. We will go through days of intense of training and finally, learn how to harness the power from the symbols you have been marked with," Link held his left forehand up where the Triforce glowed, "To create the ultimate weapon to rain down on Kira's parade."

"So, my team?" Zelda took the clipboard from Link and looked down at it, "It seems I have... Wii Fit Trainer, Fox, Falco, Captain Falcon, Ganon, Luigi, Megaman, Villager, R.O.B., Mr Game & Watch and King Dedede." Zelda looked up from the keyboard, "TEAM A. WII FIT TRAINER, FOX, FALCO, CAPTAIN FALCON, GANON, LUIGI, MEGAMAN, VILLAGER, R.O.B., MR GAME & WATCH AND KING DEDEDE. LET'S GO!" And Zelda marched off stage, the team following behind, leaving Link looking at her, rather confused and happy at the same time.

-------------

"Master, when do we strike?" One soldier said as they crouched behind a bush. Tabuu looked ahead, watching as Zelda marched across the place with the others, "And it's Fox and Luigi we are taking, correct?"

"Shut up, Mike," Tabuu hissed at him, "Your mouth is going to blow our cover and we will definitely be done for and yes." Tabuu peered over the bush as Zelda opened the double doors to what was Gym 4 where traning will commence.

"Okay, Mike and Eddie, go for it. Remember the signal and I'll send in reinforcements," Tabuu said, shooing them away. Mike and Eddie got up, saluted Tabuu and ran off.

------------

"OKAY GANG, TEAM A," Zelda announced, standing on stacked-up mattresses. Everyone quietened down, "TODAY IS A NEW A DAY. A NEW BEGINNING. WE KNOW THAT WE ARE POSSIBLY GOING INTO WAR. WE MUST TRAIN. WE MUST FIGHT. WE MUST WORK HARD. PRESIDENT SAKURAI HAS ENTRUSTED US TO LOOK ALL OVER YOU. WE WILL WORK TOWARDS THE ULTIMATE VICTORY; DEFEATING KIRA AND HIS COMMANDER, TABUU. NOW, LET ME HEAR YOU. ARE WE GOING TO FIGHT?"

"YEAH!"

"ARE WE GOING TO DO THIS FOR OUR FRIENDS?"

"YEAH!"

"ARE WE GOING TO TAKE KIRA DOWN!?"

"EEEEEKKKKKKK. ROPES. PEOPLE!"

Windows shattered, ropes fell in and suddenly, "ENEMIES!" King Dedede shouted, "FORMATION AND ATTACK!"

"Oh no!" Zelda said to herself, "Link isn't going to be happy..." Zelda jumped down and thrusted her hands out, letting out Din's fire and blasting one of the enemies back. Zelda decided to turn into Sheik. aight surrounded her and she soon became the last of the Sheikah. A soldier ran towards her. She threw out some ninja stars and they pierced him in the front, sending him down.

"ZELDA, FOX AND LUIGI!" Sheik looked around frantically, "THEY'VE GONE." Suddenly, bricks, cement and concrete went flying. The whole side of the gym had blown up. Zelda shielded herself from the blast but was thrown on the floor by the impact of it. She skidded onto the floor, dizzy and lightheaded. That was quite a big blast.

"Ah, Princess Zelda of Hyrule," A voice spoke in her head.

"Wha- Who-Who's there?" Zelda said, coughing at the same time, trying to see her way through the dust.

"One of your worst nightmares..."

"Ganon?"

"No," The voice sighed, "TABUU!"

"You're one of my worst nightmares?" Zelda asked, "Wow, geez, I thought nothing of you, well, more of a pest than anything else," The voice sighed heavier.

"I need to work on my ominous presence, ANYWAY," Tabuu pressed on, "I have indeed kidnapped Fox and Luigi. You know, for someone interested in training these fools, you don't seem to have be doing a very good job as acting like a mum around them. You might want to go join Palutena on leadership classes."

"My X-Ray specs allow me to see through your ignorance!" Palutena suddenly joined in.

"Seriously, Palutena?" Princess Zelda asked, "I thought you were gone?"

"What? A little bit rude there, Zelda. I'm a Goddess, if you remember. I may be unconscious but I sure can talk to you and yes, my x-ray specs are awesome!"

"Sureee... Where the heck are you?"

"Back in Skyworld?"

"What? You just said you were isolated-" And they both began bickering with each other.

"..." Tabuu cleared his throat, "While you two bicker, I shall bring these two back," Tabuu said, "Don't think we won't be back. We are very close to completing our ultimate weapon. We'll be right back after this break," And with that, Tabuu went off.

The dust had settled. Everyone was injured, wounded, coughing. Zelda was stunned more than anything else. Nothing had begun and it began anyway...

"ZELDA!" Sheik was scooped off the ground and she was back on her feet, almost falling backwards. She looked up, her vision doubled.

"L-Link..." She said weakly, "He..."

"Who, what happened?"

"Tabuu.... Luigi... Fox... They are close to completing the ultimate weapon... To obliterate us all..." Zelda's word barely came out of her mouth.

"Someone get her down to the infirmary," Link commanded.

"Link, President Sakurai is here!" King Dedede shouted out. Link turned around as Wii Fit Trainer came and took Zelda from him. Sakurai ran over. He was bandaged quite a lot but he seemed okay.

"Sakurai-san..." Link bowed.

"What happened?" He asked. He looked at the side that was blown up, "Well... What happened there?"

"Luigi and Fox have been taken. Look sir, this was a surpri-"

"STOP!" Sakurai shouted at him and Link shut up, "I know this was a surprise attack... It was unfortunate that Zelda's team would get attacked. Listen to me, Link, you need to prepare for all this and you need to make it fast. With Kira, you cannot think obvious. You have too many weak points, Link, and you need to patch them up. He's using your weak points to his advantage. We cannot let anymore people go, do you understand?" Link took in a sharp breath and nodded. President Sakurai looked at the destruction around him and sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 271 6
It was just a normal day in your village but one day when wanted to go out for a hunt you get kiddnaped by dragons and while it may scary its very an...
17.2K 433 19
Long ago, the Pop Music Trolls were divided into two separate tribes on opposite sides of the river. For two centuries, the Trolls of the north lived...
835K 38.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
306K 6K 25
After Hiccup on the Dragon Training, he still felt weak and useless to everybody because he hasn't even harmed a dragon. Nor would he want to. He kne...