The Primo's Wife- Scratch tha...

By RenMeng

I didn't mean for it to happen! Really, I swear! ... Well, maybe I did. I mean, with Uncle Kawahira... But a... More

Prologue: The idiot- I mean, the protagonist is introduced
Chapter 1: Transmigration is a pain (1)
Chapter 2: Oh, I have a fiancee-WHAT?! (2)
Chapter 3: Oh, it's Giotto Vongola... Why God, just why? (3)
Chapter 4: Yo, you must be Giotto's Guardians... (4)
Chapter 5: Disaster! I'm marrying into this family?! Oh, and I have a... (5)
Chapter 6: So we're just going to wrap it up in this one room? (6)
Chapter 8: Carriage bonding- and why is the Vongola chasing a pig? (1)
Chapter 9: Farming with a drill sergeant and- KYAAAA!! (2)
Chapter 9.5: The Exchangement of Letters (3)
Chapter 10: As the Corona heir, I must maintain a smile... (4)
Chapter 11: Business meetings and Cathedrals... (5)
Chapter 12: Luca Corona, he's my grandpa... and I love him (6)
Chapter 13: We're family, aren't we? No matter the distance. (1)
Chapter 14: Can't you feel the love? Because I certainly can't. (2)
Chapter 15: And this is why I prefer the rain (3)
Chapter 16: The not-a-date at the beautiful slum (4)
Chapter 17: I'm bad with children, okay? (5)
Chapter 18: The one year anniversary (6)
Chapter 19: A Vongola Style Wedding (1)

Chapter 7: Apparently, Romeo and Juliet is a common concept in anime (7)

4.7K 186 16
By RenMeng

'Hey'- Soren
'Hey'- Narrator-San
"Hey"- Soren's OOC
'Hey'- Author-San
'Hey'- Soren's intro
---------------------------------
A great while ago, when the world was filled with wonders, there was an idiot of a woman who-

"Wow. I'm impressed you even have that intro."

Shut up and let me finish.

"Humph. A rude a$$ like you don't even remember I'm in the CIA-"

A b!+ch like you forget who's telling the story-

"Your mean me? If you haven't forgotten, it's in first person-!"

What is going on here?

"A-Author- San!"

Boss!

Get back to work!

Hai/"Hai!"

In the end, everyone was tired for the evening.

Bovino Primo dragged his son, Lampo, and his famiglia back home after awhile. Dante, Alba, and Finne left as well, the latter two still in shock, though Finne didn't really show much. Tobias and the rest of the servants went out to perform their duties, until the room left only Giotto and his Famiglia, and Grandpa and I.

The blonde boss had finally awoken from his slapped stupor, and that's when Alaude approached with a gaze that bore down on me.

"For touching the Vongola Primo, I will arrest you to death..." He hissed, a pair of handcuffs in his hand.

"Not if I get that b!+ch first!" G shouted loudly with a curse. A bow was steadily aiming at me.

"G! Alaude! No! Sit down! Don't do anything!" Giotto was trying to get them to settle down.

Ignoring the trio of fools, I turned to Grandpa. "About Ren, can I keep her?" I asked, showing my cute little snake to the old man. Rather then getting a heart attack, he just chuckled and gave me a small, gentle pat on my head.

"Of course, my dear, of course."

I smiled before whirling myself into his arms. Un! What I found most fulfilling having Grandpa was the chance to be close to family. I loved it and whisked to protect it.

"Arigato, Grandpa." I said, snuggling myself into his chest. The scent of cigars and ashwood filling my nose. Yep, I definitely loved this old man.

After a while, I yawned. Ah, I'm exhausted. I haven't rested since coming to this world. Such chaos. I wonder if Tsuna will inherit it from me of Giotto?

"Go to bed, my dear child. It's been a long night for you, hasn't it?" The elderly man asked me, his face forming into a gentle smile that reminded me a bit like Timoteo's.

I gathered up my skirt and smiled. "Yes. Then I take my leave. Goodnight, Grandpa." I told him, giving him a kiss on the cheek before striding toward the door.

The Vongola family has managed to calm themselves in the end, and with it, they were staring as I exited.

Opening the door, I bowed my head in farewell before getting the hell out of their.

~*~

It was the dead of night. Midnight, to be precise. I couldn't sleep. The beds were too large and the room too stuffy despite their size. I recounted the day. Transmigration, living such life in the blink of an eye. I left a life behind. I knew that.

Sitting on my couch beneath the dark candlelight, my nightgown wrapped in a shawl, my black hair loose and messy and wearing my glasses (hah! Bet you forgot I had those!), I managed to find a good book to read among the disgusting and cringe romance novels in the room.

Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet was the only good read that came from those crunchy romance, and something told me the previous Soren was only forced to read that book.

I was quite absorbed, actually. The love was a tragedy and actually very irrational, but one of the best I've seen.

"... wherefore art thou, Romeo... ''tis but thy name that is the enemy... Take all myself..."

I turned the pages in my book, my eyes glued to the script when I heard something tap the glass on my balcony door. I didn't think any of it until another tap was heard. I glanced up and peered curiously. After a moment I returned to my book.

Suddenly another sharp tap. I set the book down and approached the window peering out, spotting a figure below.

Giotto (I-can-make-fire-on-my-head-and-fist-and-look-good-while-doing-it) Vongola grinned when he spotted me from the panels.

"Lady Soren?" He whispered loudly, causing me to blink in surprise. I pushed the door open and leaned over the railing.

"Vongola... Primo?" I called back. Giotto waved politely.

"I'm throwing rocks at your door."

That is quite obvious. "Why in God's name would you do that?" I asked with an amused smile.

"To gain your attention!"

"Well you have it."

Giotto smiled politely, his orange-brown eyes sparkling.

"If you will, can you meet me down here?"

"Why?" I questioned, my brows furrowing.

"I want to talk."

"We can talk from right here." I told him, giving him a closed eye smile.

Giotto groaned, shooting me a look that said "I know you're enjoying this, you sadist." He continued to mumble. "... after what you did to my face..." I heard the last part and held in a laugh.

"Please don't make me come get you..."

I smirked.

"It will be a far climb."

"Do you not believe me?" He asked, glaring.

"Goodnight, Vongola." I intoned, about to walk away.

"Wait!" Giotto's voice cracked. I stilled for a moment, wondering if anyone heard that. Ren was still resting in her basket. Alright, let's get this over with.

"What is it that you want, Vongola?" I asked tiredly.

Giotto nervously shifted. "I just want to talk."

"At the dead of night." I deadpanned, watching Giotto's face drop.

It really was pretty late. I was tired as well, especially since I haven't slept in this world after transmigrating here. Ha! Can you believe it? It's still day one!

"Ten minutes, that's all I ask of you." He pleaded.

Sighing, I sent him an indulging look. "Make sure you take off your shoes. It will be a long climb." I replied, walking off. I sat behind my window to watch his amusing struggles.

Giotto sighed, but still took off his shoes. He quickly made his way to the side of the building, reaching out and grabbing onto a particularly strong vine that clung to the stone walls of my balcony. He pulled himself up, reaching for a jutting stone, managing to cover a quarter of his climb.

Slowly standing and hesitantly reaching out for the next ledge, I saw that Giotto still needed to climb three floors up. Giotto is quick to reach for another vine to get to the next story. He used his height as an advantage to cover most of the way and climbs slowly, nearly falling twice.

I smiled softly when I heard him curse, a sweat beading his brow. Finally, finally he reached my balcony and pulled himself through.

I was seated on my chair by my bed and regarded Giotto closely.

"Alright, I can only give you ten minutes and then you must leave."

He quickly caught his breath and smiled. Giotto approached to where I sat and dropped to his knees in front of me.

"I'm sorry."

I rose an eyebrow and stared. "Excuse me?" I stated softly, eyes a bit confused at this man. Uh, when did this happen?

Giotto eyes shined and he rapidly began to blink. "I'm sorry for the way my family treated you! And, and for G and Alaude! And also for destroying everything and fighting during the party! Please forgive us on behalf of my family-" He rambled on and on, stuttering over his words and nervously fiddling with his hands. His ears were tipped with red and the poor man was just a nervous mess.

He talked about his reaction on Ren, and then his reaction to me, among other things. Was this really the Giotto who despised the previous Soren? He only met with me and yet here he is acting like the perfect gentlemen. If he truly hated Soren, then why is he willing to hold onto her- me- for so long? Even to this extent?

I smiled. And then a giggle left me. Soon, I was chuckling and then full out laughing at him.

He paused. And then scratched his cheek. "U-um, I know we had a bad start, even since we were first... engaged... but you have been different lately."

Lately? We've just spoken today....

"Do you think we can start anew? As friends, of course." He added the last part hastily, as if in fear I would take advantage. Hmm, I wonder what the previous Soren had done to him...

Smiling serenely at him, I nodded. "Alright. Fine by me." I say. "Also, don't worry about your family. They're amusing. I think it will be fun being around them."

Giotto gasped, a very boyish smile lighting his face. "Thank you so much, Lady Soren!" Grasping onto my hand. Before he could say anything further, however, Giotto suddenly yelped, tripping over thin air and clumsily falling over.

"HIEEEEEEEE!"

"KYAAAAAAA!"

"SOREN!" And then the door was slammed opened.

Grandpa and my oldest brother ran in with their respective weapons. They saw us in a very scandalous position.

Giotto had his face buried against my legs and was gripping onto the skirt of my night gown.

Grandpa had a look of fury on his face. "You perverted bastard! What do you think you're doing sneaking your way into my granddaughter's room?!"

Ara? It seems like there's been another misunderstanding?

Sighing, I watched as Giotto was thrown away from me and into the arms of my brother, Dante. The doctor was scowling, his needles propped out and looked ready to stab Giotto.

Said blonde had a fearful look on his face. I could only give him a wry smile and wave.

"Good luck!"

"HIEEEEEEEE!" Was heard throughout the mansion.

~*~

A day after the incident, I have thought up a plan to rekindle the relationship between Giotto and I, since, of course, the previous Soren just had to fvck it up somewhere along the way.

I decided we can exchange letters here and there, like pen pals. I would make little paper gifts and add dry flowers into my envelops to make them special and cute. It's the thought that counts, after all. I also made a resin pendent with a small scale from Ren, that she offered when she finished shedding her skin. It was so cute! My baby is getting bigger and bigger! And when she placed a piece of it in her mouth and slithered across my bed just to give it to me- KYAAAA! It was just too much!

I was gushing so hard. Anyway, I had embedded it into a silver little locket and poured some resin over it before wrapping it up. This way, Giotto can think of me whenever he wears it.

Wait. Hold on. Please don't get me wrong. No. I am not in love with Vongola. He's a good character, but I know my place in this world. Did you think I forgot my mission given by Kawahira within this madness? Fixing the imbalance of the Tri-Ne-Sette. I know that. I can never truly be in love with Vongola. It is not in my place to do so.

When I sent the letter by pigeon-

wow, I can't believe we have trained pigeons in this era. I was so shook when I requested to write letters to Giotto, and Grandpa just handed me a fvcking pigeon, but it made it easier, nonetheless. As long as Sor (the name I gave the pigeon) doesn't eat Ren, I'm all good-

-A few hours have gone by before I received one back from Giotto as well. I expected a short greeting, and maybe even some colorful scrap papers.

Instead, however, there was a small letter, some folded drawings of his famiglia- yeah, who knew Vongola Primo can be such an artist- and a small ring. Nothing too fancy, just a green, glass ring. It was shaped a bit weirdly, and I could tell Giotto shaped it himself within the hour. Ah...

I just imagined him using his flames for such a task...

Hahahaha...

I read the letter, and to my surprised, he was quoting something from Romeo and Juliet. Or more like the continuation of my lines from that whole balcony incident evenings ago.

'I take thee at thy word:
Call me but love, and I'll be new baptized;
Henceforth I never will be [Giotto].'

I laughed a little when I saw that he inserted his own name in place of Romeo.

Aww, how sweet...

I'll write him back in a few days.

Thought the idiot as she threw herself out the window-

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

*sighs* Just get back to the story!

"What story? I'm ending it here!"

What?!

"Oh my god! Are you that dense? What kind of narrator forgets-...."

Any other valid arguments within the conversation above has been censored for the sake of keeping things appropriate...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 109 30
.‒♫‒♬‒ANIME VARIOUSΓ—OC‒♬‒♫‒. *From a God to a Princess,from a Princess to a mafia boss, from a mafia boss to a ninja,from a new ninja to a hero,from...
288K 10.6K 45
After becoming Vongola Decimo, Tsuna thought live couldn't get more crazier when Byakuran suddenly crashed his into Tsuna's office and screamed. "T...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
118K 2.7K 17
About Tsuna and how his Famiglia gets back at people who bullies their precious boss. Just read? I'm bad at summaries sorry Please don't copy this st...