In This Life And The Next ✔️

By thedeepster

*Sequel to ENEMY OF MY PACK. *not edited. Being a werewolf sucked but being a werewolf daughter to a human... More

Prologue: My First Change
Chapter 1: Not Safe
Chapter 2: Rare Disease
Chapter 3: Too Innocent
Chpater 4: Fresh V.P
Chapter 5: The Boy with the Dark Blue Eyes
Chapter 6: Car Dents and Bitches
Chapter 7: Be Careful
Chapter 8: Captain Death
Chapter 9: Accept Who You Are
Chapter 10: "Daymares"
Chapter 11: Chest Cooties
Chapter 12: A Slap to the Masseter
Chapter 14: Serving Time with the Devil
Chapter 15: "Where's the Fire?"
Chapter 16: Money and Giant White Mansions
Chapter 17: Stay the Hell Away From Me
Chapter 18: What Are You?
Chapter 19: Bi-Polar
Chapter 20: What is a Mate?
Chapter 21: Snooping Is Bad, Kids.
Chapter 22: I'm a Dead Girl
Chapter 23: Stay
Chapter 24: We Are Connected
Chapter 25: Gun's A Blazin'
Chapter 26: Guess Who's Back
Chapter 27: I Am Not Jennifer
Chapter 28: The Past
Chapter 29: Mother Of All Mates
Chapter 30: Be Happy
Chapter 31: Dangerous Threat
Chapter 32: Alone
Chapter 33: Young Forever
Chapter 34: Trickster
Chapter 35: Trigger Fingers
Chapter 36: All That Matters
Epilogue: In This Life And Maybe The Next

Chapter 13: Sexy Lady

2.7K 134 9
By thedeepster

ARI

A week had passed since I rubbed myself all over Alex and I've regretted it ever since. It's like because of that one incident, Alex became meaner and basically bitchier.

This whole week I've avoided him. I didn't talk to him, I didn't acknowledge him, basically, I ignored the bastard.

Even though I ignored him, he did the complete opposite with me. Everyday it was something new with him.

On Monday, he didn't like the way I was dressed so he picked on me for that. It wasn't even a bad outfit! I had on my loose blue jeans and a dark blue sweatshirt! What's wrong with that!

On Tuesday, he thought I smelled and claimed I never took shower's. What's funny is that day, I actually wore perfume! It was gift from my mom and I never wore it.

On Wednesday, my hair looked nasty which made no sense to me because I was having a great hair day! His face looked nasty!

And then on Thursday, he didn't say anything to me, he just whispered something into his friends ears, looked at me and then laughed! It was infuriating!

It was so hard to control myself. I've wanted to rip his throat out so many times but I stopped and counted to ten like my mother told me to do. Because of her, I've been slowly learning how to control my anger and it was working.

I sighed when I thought about today. How long until I lose control? I don't know what Alex has in mind for me today but I had a feeling it wasn't going to be good.

"Ari hurry up or we'll be late!"

"Coming!" I called down to my mom. I looked at myself in the mirror, admiring the way I looked today. I got up an hour earlier just to make sure I washed my hair, wore some thing hot and made sure I didn't stink. Alex had no reason to tell me any kind of shit today.

My eyes popped because of the eyeliner I used. My eyelashes looked long and full and my face looked the same but somehow more defined.

For my outfit,

I chose something more my style and then not my style. The necklace of course, was not my style. The only thing that was different, were my shoes. I ditched my converse and my combat boots for my black ankle boots. It was different because of the small heel they had.

My hair spilled over my shoulders and was as long as my mid-back. The waves I put in it took me about 30 minutes, mostly because I couldn't figure out how to do them.

I may have looked average to every other girl but this was a new thing for me. I've never dressed so nice and so girly before. It was definitely different and I couldn't wait until Alex saw me.

I grabbed my dark brown satchel shoulder handbag and headed out the front door.

My mom who was waiting in the car, rolled down her window and looked me up and down, squinting her eyes.

"What are you wearing? No, no, what I meant to ask was, why are you wearing that?"

I rolled my eyes at her and sat down, buckling my belt.

"Are you trying to impress someone."

I didn't say anything but shrugged.

My mother gasped. "Oh my god! You are! Is it for a boy? Because girl you've never looked so girly before! What's up with your hair!"

I smoothed my hair down. "What's wrong with my hair!"

"Nothing's wrong, it's just...down and wavy and nice!"

"Oh, it's nothing mom, I just felt like dressing up today." I shrugged again.

It was silent for about a minute until my mother spoke again. "It's for Alex isn't it?"

"What! No!" I said too quickly and defensively.

"Ah ha! It is! Why so defensive then? Hmmm?"

"I am not! Are we there yet?" I asked her hoping she would leave it alone.

Stupid Alex and his stupid face.

Once we got to school, I bolted out of the car and ran to my locker.

Jen was already there waiting for me. As soon as she saw me she whistled. "Damn girl! You look hot today!"

"Hey! I look hot everyday!" I smirked and opened my locker, shoving some of my books in there.

"I don't know, today looks different." She smiled but then frowned.

"Wait a minute. Are you dressed like this because of Alex? Because I already told you to ignore him. He's having problems with his dad and he's taking them out on you." We were walking to class already.

"No! This is for me, not for Alex. I don't care if he thinks I'm ugly! I know I'm not." I lied, it was partially for Alex. I couldn't stand him thinking I looked like shit. I knew I didn't but it just made me so angry.

"Good." Jen said and then dragged me to class.

***

Lunch time was finally here! Time to show Alex he had nothing to make fun of today.

This time, I dragged Jen to the cafeteria, excited to be there.

We walked closer to the door of the cafeteria and I swear my mouth automatically turned into a smirk. Alex is gonna lose!

Jen opened the door and I stepped in feeling sudden chills go down my back. I felt strange, like someone was behind me.

Just as I turned my head to look back, a tray full of spaghetti hit my face with a loud bang. I fell to the floor from the sudden impact, and groaned, clutching my broken nose.

Through blurry, tear-fillled eyes, I looked at Alex, who was looking at me with shock. I don't think he meant to hit me in the face when was sneaking up on me to dump the spaghetti on my head. His face was full of regret when the blood flowed from my nose and dripped to the floor.

I, on the other hand, was not very happy. I growled lowly from the anger, my body shaking. I tried to control myself but the sudden heat that coursed through my veins, demanded to be let out. I looked into Alex's eyes, which were staring at mine so intently. It wasn't until he narrowed his eyes at me that I knew he was watching my eyes turn darker.

I snapped them shut and pursed my lips. I could feel my teeth trying to rip through my gums but I wasn't allowing it. There were so many people here that I knew if I turned, everyone was in danger.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Jen screamed, probably at Alex. I opened my eyes to see that Alex was still staring at me with a kind of understanding face. I blinked in confusion even though all I wanted to do was kick his ass right now.

Jen kneeled by my head and wiped off some noodles from my head. My nose was still dripping blood but the pain was gone. I knew it would heal in a few minutes.

The whole cafeteria had gone silent as soon as I fell to the floor. Most of the kids were laughing now but a lot of them were staring at Alex in disapproval.

I heard a gasp coming from the cafeteria door and watched as Ashley and Anna came to my aid, helping me up. My eyes though, never left Alex's blue orbs. His expression was blank when Nate approached him. "What the hell did you do?" Nate seemed angry with him and Alex did not like it.

Alex looked at me again and chuckled. "What?" He asked innocently. "All I did was make something look a little better? I mean the original was just plain ugly so I had to give it a little makeover? I do say though, this look suits you." He chortled, approaching me and grabbing a piece of my hair that was coated in sauce.

Jen put her hand on my shoulder when I inched closer to Alex, ready to bite his finger off. I looked back at Jen and glared at her. She immediately let me go and held up her hands in surrender. Nate, who was always so nice to me, shot me a glare. What was his problem? I ignored him and focused my attention on Alex.

Alex was looking at me with a smirk that was slowly turning into a frown the longer he stared at my murderous eyes.

I can't believe he thought I was ugly. A part of me wanted to break down crying because it hurt but the stubborn part wanted blood.

"I don't know what happened for you to hate me so much but I'm done." I was calm even though on the inside I wanted to scream and shout.

Alex knew I wasn't kidding around but he was stubborn like me.

"Done with what?" Alex tilted his head to the side, mocking confusion.

I shook in my spot. The rage was bubbling to the surface, and I knew if I didn't let it out, I would change and end up killing him.

He smiled crookedly and I swear my heart flipped. NOT NOW HEART!

"You can't be done with me." He said matter-of-factly. "Because I'm not done with you." He stepped even closer to me, our noses almost touching. I flinched back regretting the move because it made Alex think that I was afraid of him.

"Watch your back little girl. Next time it won't just be your nose that breaks." He said, trying to scare me. I stepped back and turned around huffing for breath. The pounding of my heart was making it harder to breathe.

No matter what he thought, what he said, I didn't back down. Anger surged to the surface of my hand and I balled into a fist, containing it.

Until...I couldn't. I turned around facing Alex again. He was smiling at Nate, thinking he won, thinking he could bully me into being scared of him. Everything he's done since I've gotten here is to hurt me. Not anymore.

Before anyone could stop me, my closed fist hurled itself into Alex's face, causing more damage then I thought.

It was my turn to smirk when I heard the satisfying crack of his nose and his jaw. He landed on the floor holding his jaw. I was surprised he wasn't knocked out because I hit him with my super strength but it didn't matter because I got what I wanted.

"ARIANA!"

Oh shit. My head snapped to my mother who looked shocked.

Shit, shit, shit.

"Mo-" My mom cut me off before I could say anything.

"In my office, both of you, NOW." She bellowed out.

"But-" The words died in my mouth when my mother marched to her office.

I whirled around, almost bumping into Alex who was standing up from the ground. "Great! Thanks for that asshole!" I shoved my finger in Alex's face. My mom is pissed because of him.

Alex shook with rage, but I didn't dare move a muscle. I was ready to pounce if he did.

He took a step forward and I snarled, wanting him to strike first, but before he could do anything, Nate came out of nowhere and dragged him to the side, out of earshot. They didn't know I could hear everything they were saying. "Alex! Stop it! Go see the VP before she calls your dad. You don't want him to know what happened today."

Alex grunted in agreement and left, but not before shooting me a glare. I flipped him the bird and rolled my eyes.

He scoffed and walked out the door.

"Ari, you're crazy!" Jen slapped my shoulder. "But I'm proud of you." She squeezed me into a hug making me laugh. "Go Ari, go Ari." Ashley cheered while Anna did a little dance. That reminds me, where was Aaron?

"Hey I'm sorry I got mad at you, its just that when I get angry, I get really angry. So next time, just don't touch me okay? I don't want to hurt you. I actually like you." I said teasing Jen but also serious.

"Hey man, you don't need to tell me about anger issues, I mean I live with Alex don't I?" We laughed and I playfully shoved Jennifer causing her to balance herself before she fell.

Nate, who was still in the cafeteria, glared at me. I looked at him in confusion, not understanding his new found hatred towards me. One enemy was enough, jeez.

"I'll see you later, unless my mom gives me detention." I sighed in sadness.

Jen hugged me again and pushed me towards the door, her face twisted with disgust. "Please wash up a little bit."

I laughed and dragged my hand through my hair, pulling long noodles from it. I looked at Jen evilly and flicked the spaghetti at her.

She shrieked but stepped away in time. I ran away laughing, suddenly in a good mood.

Whatever Alex's plan was, it didn't work. He can't bring me down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.2K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
424K 12.9K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...
13.4K 153 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
377K 7.3K 69
Breyanna is a normal werewolf, had a loving father who was the beta of The Heart Moon Pack, her mom the beta female who was always supportive of her...