She's His Everything (He's My...

By IDrawOnMyself

The weight on Tori's shoulders has been lifted! She is now free to focus on college life and her sexy bodygu... More

Description and Author's note! :D
(1) Green-Eyed Monster
(3) Running Out
(4) Wrong
(5) Country Club Drama
(6) Party Crasher
(7) Dreamless
(8) Anticipation
(9) Self Defense
(10) The Talk
(11) New Introductions
(12) Christmas at the Linehans
(13) What the Future Holds
(14) Moving Day
(15) New Years Day
(16) Twisting the Knife
(17) She's Not Sweet
(18) Drunk in Love
(19) The Morning After
(20) Let's Talk
(21) Old Times Sake
(22) The Assignment
(23) Packed Bags
(24) Eavesdropping
(25) The Call for Help
(26) The Plan She Devised
(27) Liability
(28) Returning Misunderstanding
(29) Stab and Twist
(30) Bullet Wounds
(31) Jump
(32) The Betrayed
(33) Phone Call
(34) Peaceful
(35) A Visitor
(36) Cliffside
(37) Coffee Shop Getaway

(2) Sabotage

5.4K 184 19
By IDrawOnMyself

I'd appreciate it very much if you vote, comment, and follow!

__________________

The last place I wanted to be was at this party. Parties only reminded me of one person, Jackson. I still was unsure of his whereabouts, or why he even went missing in the first place, but I did know he was alive which only calmed my nerves slightly. There were still so many unanswered questions that had to deal with my parents' case, but it was technically "closed" so I would probably never know everything I wanted to.

I shuffled through the crowded space trying to find Rayner. He'd somehow been abducted by Eliza, real shocker. I was kind of freaking out on the inside even though I knew I was being too dramatic. I trusted him in the long run and I'm sure he was probably just as worried about where I was. I thought the worst remembering the way he'd had that blonde girl pinned against the wall the last time we'd gone to something like this. I shook the thoughts away and kept looking.

There were all kinds of people in this room, and I swore I had just seen Elle Goulding, but I could have been hallucinating. A part of me wanted to find Rayner and get the hell out, and another wanted to ask for everyone's autograph and double check with the door man to see if Elle Goulding was on the list. I knew which I actually needed to do, but when I saw Rayner relaxing on a couch with Eliza and some of her friends with a beer in his hand I was sort of in shock.

He hadn't once wondered where I'd gone? The selfish and more jealous part of me was furious and wanted to make a scene, but I knew something that would be much more rewarding. I would just leave. Without him, and without telling him. We'd finally gotten to a happy place, and then he pulls a stunt like this. If I didn't know any better it's almost like he'd planned to ditch me in the first place.

I huffed and turned on my heel quickly nearly toppling over and falling onto one of the many shirtless beach gods they'd hired as waiters. "Sorry." I mumbled brushing past the muscular man covered in baby oil who probably spent more time in the gym in one day than I had my whole life. Skinny gene blessing, without it I'd be the size of my great aunt.

I was just about to leave when a stocky man grabbed my arm and started tugging me toward the exit. "What the hell? Let me go!" I shouted trying to rip free of him. He grumbled a reply that I couldn't comprehend. "Excuse me?" I questioned sarcastically as if I were actually interested in what he had to tell me.

"You're out." I furrowed my brows together still trying to pry his iron grasp away from my petite wrist that he could probably break without even really having to try. He was ten times stronger than me and my struggling was all in vain.

"What are you talking about?! I was leaving on my own before you grabbed me!" I shouted digging my heels into the ground desperately trying to plant my feet into it so he'd be forced to let go, but he didn't even slow down.

"Eliza says you have to go. Sorry kid, it's nothing personal I am just following orders." Of course she ordered to kick me out! This was all a distraction so she could get Rayner and me apart. She was better than I thought. Shit. I didn't even see this coming.

I gave up fighting letting the ten foot tall giant throw me out and leave me on the side of the booming building. I cursed this whole night under my breath as I clicked my heels down the side walk to the front of the building so I could get a cab. It was still only nine so hopefully I would get lucky and score one quickly. I hated being alone outside at night it triggered my anxiety. 

We had come in Rayner's car and I didn't have the keys. All I had was my small clutch purse that contained my phone, house key, cash, and a few items of makeup. I had just enough money on me to hitch a ride home and my phone was already ringing off the hook with Rayner's ID. I let him suffer for a little longer before finally picking up knowing he'd be freaking out if I didn't. "Hello?" I answered with a bored expression.

"Tori?!" He was panicking. I sighed into the phone annoyed that I was feeling bad for him when he'd done this to himself. I kicked off my shoes and took my time not responding to him. "Where are you?!" He yelled over the phone impatiently and I could still hear the loud music meaning he hadn't left the party yet. Which I knew he'd still be there but for some reason that fact just pissed me off even more.

"Oh why worry about it now? You were perfectly content with Eliza fifteen minutes ago." I was fired up and when that happened I engaged in total bitch mode. It was his turn to sigh at me. Whether it was frustrated or out of relief I was unsure.

"What are you talking about? I sat down because she said you went to the bathroom. Next thing I knew she was handing me a beer and you never came back. I've been a wreck, where are you? I want to leave now this isn't my scene and you know that." Now I felt like an asshole. Of course she had sabotaged us both. She was evil. That conniving little bitch had manipulated him while she got rid of me.

"Eliza had security kick me out so I left and came home." I explained trying to keep the anger out of my voice, it technically wasn't his fault. Other than the fact it was his idea to go to the stupid after party. "I didn't know you didn't know where I'd gone. I just got mad so I took a cab home." He sighed again and the noise that was once pulsating over the phone silenced suddenly indicating he'd stepped outside.

"I am so sorry I dragged us into this party. I shouldn't have, we both should've just went home after we met her. I'm sorry, I didn't see her being like this. She actually seemed nice." I snorted. He was the worst at detecting true evil. 

"Look I didn't want to be the one to tell you this, but you are horrendous at your job." He laughed and I heard his car roar to life. He had an obnoxious exhaust that he insisted on getting. Luckily he still passes emission laws. "And what makes you say that?" He chuckled a throaty laugh. I bit my lip in amusement hoping he didn't take too much offense to my confession.

"Because you can't smell evil when it's sitting right under your nose!" I exclaimed plopping down on my couch. "There is a devil, and her name is Eliza." He laughed again louder. I couldn't believe she'd done this.

"Okay okay, well I'm leaving now I will see you in a little while." I sighed with relief knowing that Rayner hadn't intentionally ditched me, but in the back of my mind I knew this wouldn't be the last time Eliza would try and pull a fast one on us. I didn't understand manipulative people one bit and it scared me that I could lose Rayner. I never wanted to lose him. He was everything to me.

As promised Rayner was knocking on my door and I felt my stomach flutter with anticipation. It did this each time someone knocked on my door. Maybe it was because I was still very paranoid, or maybe it was because I was never going to get use to the fact that I had a super hunky boyfriend. The second I opened the door I was engulfed in Rayner's warm embrace.

I breathed in his cologne that lingered even when he was away. "I was so worried about you." He mumbled into my hair kicking the door shut. I hugged his body close to mine feeling the heat of summer on his clothing. "I'm so sorry." He breathed kissing my jaw. "I will never leave your sight again." I smiled pulling away to see his relieved face.

"Good because every time you do something bad happens to me." He nodded in agreement removing his shoes then sweeping me off my feet suddenly. I squealed a little with surprise as he carried me behind my bedroom door. Kato was chewing away on one of my shoes. Luckily it was just an old worn out tennis shoe so I decided he could have it. "Damn mutt." I grumbled.

Rayner chuckled then whistled at the giant puppy. "Kato get." He commanded. The dumb thing would only listen to him. He wouldn't even pretend to hear me whenever I told him to do things, but would bend at Rayner's will. Kato jumped up snagging the shoe and ran into the living room.

"Why does he listen to you and not me?!" I threw my hands in the hair nearly smacking Rayner in the face. He shrugged tossing me on my bed bouncing on top of me. "Because I am a man." He said in a low husky voice. I smirked wrapping my arms around his neck pulling his face closer to me between my legs.

"Is that so?" I flirted. He nodded nipping at my neck. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face when he did things like that. "And what is it exactly that makes you so significant?" I questioned positioning my legs higher on either side of him hiking up my skirt. My knee brushed his bare midriff where his shirt had raised slightly. He purred in my ear.

"I can show you if you really want." His velvet voice had me melting all over. He did things to me that I couldn't even understand. He nibbled at my ear lobe and a shudder passed through my entire body. His hands slid down my bare legs and over the bare skin my tight shirt failed to cover bringing warmth to my cool skin.

"I want." I encouraged loving every second his skin came in contact with mine. He'd already kindled the fire that only he could put out. His hands landed on my hips digging into them roughly pushing me against the bed. His lips found mine and moved with perfect friction. I slid my hands under his shirt scratching along his back and he made a guttural moan in response.

He held himself in place with one hand then graciously ran the other over my flat stomach then under the waist band of my skirt. I was throbbing with anticipation. I couldn't wait for what was about to happen, but the fore play excited me.

He then pressed his lips to the hollow of my collar bone suckling expertly across every sweet spot that he knew from many nights we'd spent alone. I moaned with pleasure tugging at his shaggy hair. Rayner then slid a hand up my leg grabbing my butt and trailing along the curves to my center. I sighed with content feeling his fingers graze my sensitive areas through my thong. The thin fabric blocking contact was like torture but so erotic.

His middle finger ran under the string of underwear sliding along the soft skin between my legs. I shuddered begging him for more. Which he complied to. He pushed a single finger inside of me and my walls were already pulsating with excitement. I wanted all of him, but I enjoyed his teasing. He smirked watching my expressions happy that he could please and affect me in such a way.

Rayner's one finger became two and they moved faster inside of me driving me wild. I was practically dripping between my legs I ripped at his hair indicating I wanted all of him now. He ripped off his shirt and pulled his jeans off after unhooking his belt. He slid off my wet thong and stopped my hands before I could remove my skirt.

"Leave it. You look really fucking hot." He smirked wiggling his eyebrows. He was always a little kinky behind the doors. I pulled his mouth back to mine rubbing his erection that was still hidden beneath his boxers over me.  I moaned in his mouth feeling him at my entrance. I grinned biting my lip loving the feeling of him. He pushed my tank top straps over my shoulders and unhooked my bra quickly. Then he sucked one of my breasts into his mouth plunging into me full force.

I moaned loudly feeling his erection against my walls. His tongue tickled my nipple and dipped between my breasts before giving the other the same treatment beginning to start a steady rhythm.

"You're so sexy." He whispered against my lips his voice was raspy and overcome with hormones. I felt myself heating up and my face started to tingle from all the sensations I was feeling I was already about to orgasm and with a few more pumps I did convulsing beneath him.

He pulled out of me suddenly, immediately making my face contort into a frown. He sat me up and pulled my top off then my skirt and flipped me on top of him. I slid my leg over him sexily proceeding to guide him back inside of me. He closed his eyes and grabbed my hips again gripping them tightly as I grinded against him.

"Fuck." He moaned. I grabbed his hands and trapped them above his head leaning over him breathing sexily in his ear slowing down my pace tortuously slow. He grumbled this time and I could feel his erection pulsing even bigger with every movement I made. "Shit Tor." He breathed kissing my lips. My bare breasts pressed against his chest and every curve molded perfectly with his. 

I grinded on him while he gripped my behind, once I let his hands free. "You're so good." He breathed grasping my thighs giving them a tight squeeze. I went faster and faster and just before he climaxed he once again pulled out. He switched positions again throwing me underneath him finishing us both off for the last time collapsing beside me.

"Damn." He chuckled and I nodded my head my eyes raking his slick chest. "Let's go shower." He suggested starting another make out session on the way to the bathroom. We went another round in the shower before actually washing.

Once we'd showered and were in more comfortable clothing we took Kato for a quick walk and then cuddled up under my blankets. "Goodnight Tori." Rayner mumbled and I kissed his bare chest as response before falling asleep.

_____________________

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW

XOXOXOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 187 25
Nathalie Thomas' always known how to protect herself but that didn't prevent her from getting her heart broken. After almost a year, he comes back to...
588 74 30
Sydney Matthews was an ordinary girl who grew up with her mom, when her dad came into the mix she got pulled into trouble that caused multiple bodygu...
7.9K 186 27
Meet Blake Crawford, daughter of the richest man in America and an ex-gang member. Meet Chance Wilson, Blake's bodyguard. Blake has a target on her...
65.5K 2.3K 18
Indiana is close to being sworn in as the Queen when suddenly someone tries to assassinate her. Her father asks one of his closes men to keep watch...