Heaven or Hell (manxmen) Camp...

By ladydianna01

Simeon’s heart was broken in two, his spirit and his will were beaten down and broken. Just yesterday he wa... More

Heaven or Hell (manxmen) Camp NaNowrimo 2014 Entry
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Epilogue

Chapter 9

141K 4.4K 965
By ladydianna01

Chapter 9

Once again we are almost at the end of another journey, this is the last chapter before the epilogue, thank you guys so much for taking the trip with me. WARNING NOSELEEDS WILL OCCUR.  enjoy, xoxo

Simeon…

(Simeon's sexy undies------>)

I broke down the now empty delivery box and neatly folded it for recycling after removing the last can of shaving cream and placing it on the display shelf. My muscles were cramped from kneeling on the floor so long while restocking the depleted shelves, so when I got up, I had a good stretch feeling the quivering of my tired knees. Despite my exhaustion, I knew I had a silly grin plastered on my face, and I had no qualms in admitting that the twins were the reason for my goofy smile. I haven’t been able to do anything other than being happy ever since they dragged me back from the beach over two weeks ago. As amandant as I was to stick to my guns and not start a relationship with the sinful devils, they took it upon themselves to prove otherwise. They have wined and dined me, pampered me, and sincerely tried their best for me to see their conviction of truth in the feelings for me.

I still haven't fully admitted to them that I am theirs; I already knew it in my heart, my mind, and deep down in my soul. Even when Courtney and I were in the honeymoon phase of our relationship, it still didn’t come close to what I was feeling for my sexy guys. They made me feel like I am walking on cloud nine, they treated me like a crowned prince, like I am the most precious thing in their lives. The way they care for me shows me more and more what a farce of a relationship I really had with Courtney. I skipped into the back storeroom and double checked my list of chores to make sure all my duties were done. The brothers were due shortly to come and pick me up when my shift ends in the next ten minutes. I grabbed my stuff and made my way out to the consultation area where John, the head Pharmacist presided over his domain. He was cool and he let me spend an hour with him each shift just to get a feel of my future profession would entail.

I was busy helping John prefill some syringes with sterile water in order to mix them into the antibiotic powder to fill a toddler’s ear infection prescription. When I heard someone sneer from behind me, “Well, well, well, it seems you are finally making yourself useful.” And I looked up and stared straight into Courtney’s smirking face…and his twink was not far behind him leering at me as well. I was so proud that I kept my composure; he no longer had the ability to hurt me anymore because I felt absolutely nothing but loathing for the self righteous bastard. I was kind of glad that he was such a shitty boyfriend towards me, because now I know exactly what a good one is supposed to be and in my case I am blessed with two wonderful men willing to take me to the heights of Heaven and not drag down like he did into the pits of Hell.

“Oh hey Courtney, and hello Shaun, still together I see, that is so wonderful.” I greeted them with a full 100 megawatt HD smile. Gone were the days that I would shrink away in pain and regard him with my eyes full of burning hurtful tears. He meant nothing to me anymore, absolutely nothing. And from the shocked glare he gave me, I knew for a fact he wasn’t expecting that reaction from me. And it got even better when I saw my men coming up the aisle behind them. I set the filled syringes on the sterile tray and handed them to John and thanked him for his time. I barely glanced back at Courtney and his man before racing from behind the counter and passing them straight into the open arms of my guys. Michael smiled and kissed me on the lips, making sure he nipped my bottom lip as always and then Rafael gathered me close repeated the action.

Each of them took one of my hands and we started to turn towards the front of the store when I heard Courtney snarl behind me. “You are giving it up to two men now, wow I never pegged you for a whore.”

I knew he meant to be hurtful because it must have burned him not to get the kicked puppy reaction from me effectively boosting his over inflated ego that I was pining away for him. I was about to say something but in a flash Michael stepped up and with his entire weight behind it, he raised his arm and swung, and I heard a grotesque crack as his fist connected with Courtney’s jaw. I went to rush forward to check on Mike and his hand, but Rafe held me back. Courtney was sprawled out on his back on the floor moaning piteously and jabbering about getting us all suspended or expelled from school. His boyfriend was fluttering his hands uselessly over him at his side and not daring to look up and meet any of our eyes. Michael returned to my side and I gently held his hand and crooned over his bruised knuckles. But inside my head I was cheering like a professional cheerleader doing back flips and all that Courtney was literally knocked down a peg.

Courtney sat up with the help of his boy toy, almost falling onto his side again trying to catch his balance. He was still going on about getting us removed from campus when Rafe stepped up and squatted down in front of him. They were eye to eye and Courtney leaned back trying to gain some space, and he had the good sense to stop babbling in the face of Rafe’s furious glare.

“Let’s get some things straight, Simeon is not and will never be a whore, he is the love of our lives, the very reason we get up in the morning. Neither my twin nor I was alive until he came into our lives and that I will dearly thank you for. If you weren’t such a fickle bastard he wouldn’t be ours today. And as for getting us expelled, I would like to see you try. Do you know who were are? Chambers Hall where you teach, the Lynnette and Jules Chambers Foundation where you and the rest of the faculty volunteers. Who do think they are named for...hmm...What no answer?” Rafe prodded the now pale man sitting there looking at him in shocked awe, comprehension finally dawning on his face. “That’s right; we are those Chambers twins, Lynnette and Jules only offspring, heirs to a dynasty. So go ahead, continue to insult my man, come on threaten me some more. I will make sure you never work as a professor at any institute of education ever again. I will make sure you have nothing to offer these pretty little twinks you have worshipping you. I will end your very way of life as you know it. If you see Simeon on campus you go the other way, don’t even breath the same air as he does or I will make sure your tenure evaporates into nothing.” He finished by whispering that last statement in Courtney’s ear.

He gave the flushed man a condescending pat on the shoulder before he stood up. He was at my side in an instant, where he gave me a quick peck on the lips before taking my hand and leading me from aisle and out the front of the store. I was in awe of my man. Mike was grinning like a fool and Rafe was still full of blazing indignation, but he gently held my hand and led the both of us to their SUV. Michael got into the driver’s seat and Rafael opened the backdoor for me, but before I got inside I wrapped my arms around his neck. “Thank you.” I whispered against his lips and he just smiled that devastating smile of his, the one that made me shiver from head to toe. I could feel my heart shudder and a shot of heat tingling behind my balls and I knew right then and there I was ready. Finally, I was ready to let go of the pain of my past and embrace the promise of my future. I knew I was ready to admit to these two delectable men that I belonged to them just as they belonged to me. I got into the car and Rafe climbed in behind me, my mind was at peace and once again a goofy smile graced my face as we sped off towards our home, it felt nice to say it, “our home.”

Rushing around the house I checked off everything on my to do list. It was finally the weekend, six days since the twins had socked it to Courtney at my store. Since then, I had been planning an extra special night to show my men just how much I love them. And I was going to finally utter the words they have both been dying to hear from my lips to their ears. Everything was in place, the lobster bisque was warming on the stove, the salad was chilling in the fridge and the roasted pork loin was resting on the carving board, just waiting to be carved and served with the creamy mash potatoes and steamed asparagus. I suddenly stopped in front of the glass door leading from the kitchen out to the backyard patio and looked at my reflection, and I straightened the cuffs of my white dress shirt. I chose to spruce myself up a bit, I got my haircut and I washed every inch of my body inside and out. I spent an obscene amount of time manscaping and making sure I was nice and smooth all over.

The real surprise was what I was wearing underneath my black dress slacks. I had expressed ordered some sexy little things online designed to drive my men out of their minds. I stepped away from the glass door and I felt the black silicone butt plug shift nicely and my ass clenched hungrily around it. The barely there black lace underwear I was wearing just added to the visual they were going to get of my well prepared ass. I shivered just thinking about them stripping me and finding their present underneath my respectable clothes. The guys should be home any minute now and I already had their clothes laid out for them on the bed in our Master room. While they showered and prepared themselves for our evening I would finish preparing our dinner and set it on the decorated table.

Adding a little more water to the flower arrangements on the table, I heard the beep of the alarm as the front door opened, and I listened the boisterous laughter of the twins as they returned from their evening classes and football practice. I waited in the dining room next to my artfully decorated table for them to notice me and my intent for the night. Michael was the first to step around the corner and he stopped in his tracks right in the entranceway of the dining room. I felt the intensity of his gaze as his eyes took in every inch of me standing there staring right back at his handsome face. Rafael was saying something but he almost bumped into Mike’s back and stopped talking mid sentence.

“Wow...this is gorgeous, babe.” Michael whispered and almost in sync with his twin, both brothers stepped into the candle lit dining room and looked around then back to me.

“Um… I wanted us to have a special evening tonight, with dinner and stuff.” I mumbled suddenly shy as I fought the urge not to fidget under their heated perusal.

Michael slowly stalked his way over to me and my heart rate accelerated at his predatory gaze. And Rafael started coming at me from the other side. “Define and stuff.” The big man whispered almost in my ear when he got close enough and a slice of heat trembled through my limbs as Mike ran his thumb over my bottom lip. I almost whimpered with need.

“Look in the bedroom and have a shower; I’ll put the finishing touches on dinner while you get ready. And stuff comes later.” I managed to explain and I almost laughed as they immediately sprinted from the room to follow my instructions. Once they were gone, I took a deep breath and carried myself off to the kitchen. I put on an apron over my clothes to keep clean as I carved the pork loin and plated it on a serving platter; I added the garnish of caramelized apples around the edge. I plated the mash potatoes and asparagus and carried the platters one by one to the table. I checked the chocolate drizzled strawberries and the placed the champagne in the chilled ice bucket by the table.

It took no time at all before my men returned polished and mouthwatering handsome in their slate gray dress slacks, and crisp button down shirts. Michael was wearing a dark blue shirt and Rafael was wearing a sage green one. They both looked so handsome and delectable, and my needy chute clenched around the lubed plug yet again. I wanted to forget dinner and just devour them instead, but I refrained and ushered them towards their seats. Instead of sitting them across from me, I sat them on either side of me.

“This looks and smells almost as good as you.” Rafael commented as he leaned over and ran his nose along my neck as I gingerly sat down extremely conscious of my plugged entrance. I almost creamed my pants when his warm breath skated across the sensitive skin just below my ear.

“I agree, beautiful, this is really nice. Thank you.” Michael whispered as he spread the red linen napkin across my lap before he situated his own over his lap.

I preened with pride as I reached over and began to dish out the food and served the both of them before serving myself. We began to eat and chat about our day, and as the dinner wore on and Rafael poured the champagne, we talked some more. They told me more about their parents and their plans to enter the workforce and taking the reins of the family businesses. I realized then that they had only another two years compared to my three left in school. But I didn’t have time to dwell on it when they went on to make it clear that they planned to keep me in their lives no matter what, and my heart melted for them even more.

With the main course now finished I gathered the used dishes and they both helped me clear them and load them in the dishwasher. I opened the fridge and pulled out the platter of chocolate covered strawberries and another bottle of champagne. It was so adorable how they followed behind me like eager little puppies as I led them into the den. I smiled a huge satisfied smile when I heard them gasp simultaneously at how I rearranged the den area. I laid the decadent strawberries next to the already arranged ones on the floor next to the platter of crackers and cheeses, and I placed he chilled champagne in the ice bucket in front of the lit fireplace. I looked up at my men and they gaped at the candle lit room.  The space was warm, intimate, and inviting with the red fleece blankets on the floor, artfully arranged flowers and candles. The display of the romantic fruit and condiments to go with it and the crystal wine flutes glittered under the shimmering light was simply stunning.

I drew in a deep breath, this was it, this was the time for me to make my move, so catching both of their gazes on me and I slipped out of my shoes and stepped onto the blankets. They remained immobile as I began to unbutton my shirt; my heart was pounding away in my chest. I saw them flexing and unflexing their fists like they were restraining themselves from reaching for me. I gave them a sexy smirk like I was daring them to see how long they could hold out as I shrugged out of my shirt.

Their heated gaze followed every move of my hands as they dropped to the waist of my pants. One of them drew a ragged breath when I turned around and winked over my shoulder at them as I released the button on my pants and you could hear the release of my zipper in the silent room as I pulled it down. My hands shook and I lowered my gaze as I let my pants dropped to my ankles and I bent over giving them the first full view of the enormous plug I had wedged between my ass cheeks. I heard Michael utter, “Sweet Jesus.” A mere second before two set of arms wrapped around my waist and spun me around, my feet tangled in my pants and I fell forward onto his massive chest.

“You are so fucking sexy.” He whispered before his mouth crashed over mine. His hands impatiently ran all over my heated skin and I moaned into his mouth when I felt Rafael come up behind me. He ravished my shoulder and my neck with kisses as he shoved his hand down the back of my underwear and his fingers jostled the plug and my cock throbbed and struggled in the confines of the lace. I whimpered when he started rocking the device back and forth and the tip of it rubbed repeatedly against my prostate. I began tearing at Michael’s shirt like a man possessed. I wanted to feel his naked warm skin against mine; I needed it more than anything else.

They must have picked up on my silent plea because they both stepped away leaving me panting and shivering with anticipation as they practically ripped their clothes from their hard bodies. Rafael grabbed me from the front and Michael ripped the delicate lace from my body and dropped to his knees behind me. I felt Rafe’s tongue lick my lips before he dived in and swallowed my surprised groan and Mike nuzzled the plug with his nose before biting my left butt cheek. I felt him spread my right cheek away from the device and his fingers wrapped around the end of it and he began to manipulate it by pulling it out just to ease it back in, and then he began to fuck me with it.

My hips took on a life of their own as he twisted it one way and then the other; the liberal amount of lube that I used to insert the monster device helped him in his efforts. My blood boiled as it rushed through my veins and pooled in my balls. I was mewling and whimpering the whole time my fingers dug into the skin of Rafe’s wide shoulders as I mindlessly humped him, pushing my aching cock into his. The leaking head of both our shafts giving us enough natural lubricant to glide our rigid members deliciously against the other. Rafe’s lips glided from my lips along the edge of my jaw to my neck where he nibbled and sucked on the sensitive flesh as Michael continued to torment my prostate.

My thighs trembled and my balls drew up towards my body swollen and ripe with my seed. I was right on the edge of a spine tingling orgasm when Rafe dropped to his knees. I hollered when he swallowed my cock to the hilt, his nose was buried in my pubic hair and I felt the head of my dick explode as I came over and over again into his hot mouth. Strong hands eased me to the floor and I was laid out on my back still quivering from my release. As I tried to catch my breath I opened my eyes and my cock immediately went hard all over again. I felt almost light headed with the sudden surge of blood back to my groin. Michael and Rafael were locked in a passionate toe curling kiss right above me. Their cocks were an angry shade of red and they stood almost straight out from their bodies.

 I couldn’t help myself as I scooted around to lay on my stomach. I had to reach in between my legs and adjust my turgid member from not getting crushed into the floor. The plug shifted in my ass and I chose to leave it there for what I had in mind. They continued to moan and devour each other above my head as I reached out and took hold of each massive cock, one in each hand. I gave them each a slow pull with a twist when I got closer to their leaking tips. I urged them closer and I stuck out my tongue and licked both of their mushroomed tips tasting the both of them at once against my tongue and I groaned at how delicious they were. I wrapped my lips first around one thick cock and sucked and pumped the shaft before letting go and repeating the action with the other. I went back and forth like this for a few minutes, I was so turned on. I felt like I could spontaneously combust right there on the spot.

I yelped when I was suddenly flipped over on my back. I looked up into the feral gazes of both my men. “Tell us what you want baby.” Michael urged as he spread my legs wide and Rafael gently nudged my butt plug. He twisted it and my eyes rolled into the back of my head and my cock pulsed and released a dollop of precum onto my abdomen. “Come on baby, tell us.” Rafael murmured against the skin of my neck.

“Please...um...I want the both of you at once.” I gasped out and they immediately stopped what they were doing to look down at me in shock.

“The both of us at the same time, are you sure about that?” Rafael asked and I looked him straight in the eye and licked my lips and nodded my head. I turned to look at Michael and his eyes were glazed over and he was panting. And I felt the need to encourage them further, “I have been inserting the plugs all afternoon going up in size as I went along, this was the biggest one. I want the both you at the same time. I want the both of you to claim at once. I belong to the two of you just as you belong to me. I am ready both physically and mentally. I love the both of you to the bottom of my heart.” I stated and my heart flipped at the tears shimmering in their eyes.

“We love you too baby.” They both said at once and they reached out for me. Rafael pulled me to my knees and Michael slipped behind me and laid down on the floor. I felt his hands rubbing circles on the globes of my ass as Rafael reclaimed my lips. My dick jerked against the ridges of his well formed six pack abs and I heated up all over again for my sexy men.

“Agh…” I moaned when Michael eased the plug out of my aching hole, I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt his warm wet tongue glide around the quivering open rim of my entrance. Rafael ducked his head and bit me on my nipple before drawing the nub into his mouth and my whole body shuddered from head to toe. Michael continued to working my gaping entrance with his thick fingers and more slippery lube. My mind fractured and I couldn't think. I could only feel the multiple sensations as my men worshipped my body. They played me like a well learned instrument. It was tongues, lips, and fingers. The delicious feel of rigid cocks rubbing against my flushed skin. My breath hitched time and time again, and I felt like I was on fire.

Mike eased me back to lie on his chest and Rafael rubbed my thighs as he spread me wide open. I felt the warm dripping head of Michael’s cock as he nudged my prepared entrance, he slipped it inside of me and I threw my head back onto his wide shoulder and moaned as he slipped deeper and deeper into my body. Rafael groaned at the sight in front of him and leaned over and ravished my mouth, he swallowed my groans just as I swallowed his.

“You feel so fucking good, so tight and hot. Rafe you gotta to feel him...mmm...God.” Michael gasped in my ear and he withdrew a little just to rock his hips and plunged back in. My fingers dug into Rafe’s strong shoulders as he situated himself between my legs, he brought my legs up even more almost bending me in half and then I felt the unmistakable burn of his rigid length joining his brother’s in my spasming hole. I felt him pour more lube right onto his shaft and he pushed some more as Mike held himself completely still. I don’t think either one of us was breathing at this point. Rafael bottomed out and I laid here with both of my lover’s buried deep inside of my trembling body and I almost fainted at the thrill and multiple sensations rushing through my blood.

They both began to rock their hips back and forth and my whole world flipped upside down as they picked up the pace. I don’t remember what I said, or if I moaned or cried or yelled out in sheer unadulterated ecstasy. All I knew was that they fucked me to the point of oblivion. They pounded into me over and over again. I was never empty as one pulled out the other pushed in, and my hungry chute just took everything they had to offer and begged for more. I was covered in sweat and so were they; they called my name, kissed me, and licked every inch of available skin they could reach. Mike reached around my body and wrapped his fingers around my pulsing cock. Rafael leaned back and grabbed my ankles and held them firmly and he continued to drive into me. My prostate quivered with each jab against it and I clenched my eyes closed as my release hit me with the force of a Mack truck.

Nothing in my life had ever prepared me for the intensity of an orgasm such as this one, it literally tore me apart as it wracked my entire frame, my mouth was open but no sound came out and I silently screamed my release. My ass mercilessly clamped down on the rock hard shafts buried deep to hilt inside of my spasming channel. Mike’s hips reared up and a line of curses escaped his mouth as I felt the explosion of warm fluids deep inside of me. It seemed with that and the milking action of my channel was enough to have Rafael throw back his head and holler his own release. He was so gorgeous to me in that moment they both were as their muscles strained and their veins popped out as they rode their orgasms to the end.

I hissed as Rafe withdrew from my body and slumped onto the blanket next to me. Mike softened cock also slipped from my body and I could feel the rush of their combined fluids leak from my entrance. Michael massaged the fluid into my perineum and sighed as he fondled my balls before turning me on my side to face him. “You are amazing.” He whispered to me and kissed me gently on my lips as my eyes fluttered closed. “We love you.” Rafael added from behind me as he nuzzled my shoulder.

 “Mmm...Love you too...yours.” Was the last thing I remembered mumbling to them as I slipped into an exhausted but sated slumber. I was exactly where I wanted to be and my heart, my mind, and my body agreed that this had to be my Heaven..Nothing could be better than being curled up in between the men that I loved more than anything else in this world. And the plus to it all, they loved me just as much and if not more. My life was complete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491 68 10
An ambitious Lawyer who raises his two brothers is going stir crazy. His brothers do not listen, they fight with each other, and the household feels...
5K 116 46
*Sequel to My Bi Professor, and My Gay Teacher.* "Our heads slowly got closer and closer, and our lips connected. A jolt was sent through me, and I f...
71.1K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...
501 11 12
**IMPORTANT** This story serves as a prequel to the following 3 stories. You don't have to read all 3 stories to understand what's going on, but you...