In The Hills {LaMelo Ball}

By kay47shawty

Jaelyn Williams is starting her Sophomore year at a brand new school & in a whole new country. Chino Hills, C... More

Brace-Face Headass.
I've Never Met Drake
Aight, Bet.
Thirsty Hoe.
Did I Stutter?
Jae Bae.
Tonight's Perfect.
Issa Surprise.
9 Months Later.
Keep It PG.
My Girl.
I Can Show You Strokes.
Biggie and 2Pac.
Let's Do It Then.
So You Dont Trust Me?
Smack The Boy.
Is He Crying?
What Are We?
I'm Gonna Kill Him.
No Social Media.
And You Are..?
Long Night.
This Aint Walmart.
Free To Go.
Lithuania.
a/n

Ow, My Boobs.

6.4K 160 67
By kay47shawty

sorry y'all something happened w/ all my chapters and they were unpublished so thas why i just posted them all again. buttttt here's a new chapter
Chapter Eighteen

Friday, November 17th

4:30pm

*YERM TEAM😎🤘🏽*
Me - can all of us link up?

I texted the group chat and set my phone down on my side table. Continuing my homework. A few minutes later my phone lit up again.

BIG G🏀🔥 - what u thinkin?

Me - idk any ideas

main b tay🤘🏽💗 - beach?

Phaquan - too cold.

melo dip👹❤ - fair is tonight🤔

Me - my baby is so smart😽

O-neck-yah - now y'all don't start with the lovey shit. 🙄

Me - shut up😂 y'all down for the fair?

Phaquan - Yeah

Eli/ BA🖤🍑- Yuh dat way

BIG G 🏀🔥 - let's do it

DJ Don🔪🎧 - Aight

eeee-JAY - Alrighty🍆

Mia babyy💓 - i'm down

main b tay🤘🏽💗 - yayuuhh

melo dip 👹❤ - be ready by 5:30

I set my phone down jumping out of bed. I got changed into some ripped jeans, a tye die shirt with my white Hurraches. I mean they ain't that white anymore but that don't matter.

I went downstairs and waited on the couch for them to come, since I was the last one they always pick up.

"Hey, Jae. Where you off to?" Andrew asked walking into the living room.

"The fair." I told him still looking at my phone.

"Ok, well uh, you need money?" He asked and I was surprised cause Mom has never offered me money.

"No thanks, I got some." I gave him a small smile and he relaxed.

I know i'm being kind of hard on him and he trying his best, so i'm tryna be more friendly.

"Alright. Have fun." He said retreating downstairs to the basement / man cave that he made down there.

-------------------------------

"Oh my god! Can we do that?" Mia squealed pointing to the farris wheel.

"Oh hell nah. Nope." Melo replied instantly. He hates heights, but imma make him do it.

"Aw, Melo why not? Please?" I begged wrapping my arms around him, resting my chin on his chest.

He groaned, "Why you gotta do that?"

"Do what?" I said innocently unwrapping myself from him.

"Fine. But later when it's dark so I ain't gotta see how far up we are." He huffed and we continued walking through the fair.

"Ooouuu." Eli said walking over to a group of girls dragging Onyeka with him. Same old Eli.

"Quan and I are going. We'll meet y'all at the ferris wheel later." Mia said as her and Quan retreated away.

"Guess it's just us." I said chuckling.

"You know what we gon do?"

"What-" He pulled me abruptly towards the basketball games.

"3 Point Challenge." He read the sign and smirked at me.

There were 3 racks of 4 balls lined up at the different angles of the 3 point line. 3 of the balls counted as 1 point, and the last ball is a 'money ball' which counts as 2 points.

"Whatchu got in mind?" I asked seeing his mischievous look.

"Whoever loses buys food." He told me

"Aight, bet." I said shaking his hand.

The guy took the $5 from each of us. Melo told I me to go first, which I didn't mind setting the stage for him. There were a crowd of people already watching because of LaMelo.

"3...2...1...start." The guy working counted me down. I had 35 seconds to shoot all 12 balls.

I missed the first 3, but got the money ball so I have 2 points. I ran to the 2nd rack and knocked down the first 3. I then ran to the final rack and knocked down all 4. I finished with 10 points.

"Fuck yeah." I boasted to Melo, blowing him a kiss.

"Don't get too cocky." He smirked heading over to the first rack.

"3...2...1...start." The worker said again.

Melo swished all 4 perfectly. Shit. It's ok that's only 5 points. The crowd was cheering for Melo, taking videos and pictures.

He went to the 2nd rack and knocked down the first 2 but then missed the other 2.

7 points.

He went to the final rack and missed the first one but got the last 3.

11 points. Fuck.

"I'd like some of those tiny donuts, pizza, a burger, something deep-fried, ice cream, and-"

"You going too far now." I laughed entwining our hands together.

"I really do want some donuts though." He said rubbing his stomach.

People were shouting stuff from behind us. I looked back and there was a huge crowd of people following and taking pictures.

"Maybe we should've brought security or somethin..." Melo

"Yeah," I dragged out, "That prolly would've been a good idea." I ain't think Melo has that many fans.

We quickly walked into a tiny donut shop that was setup near the rides. We asked them to close the doors for a bit so Melo and I could eat in peace and they did thankfully.

"Can we get 2 dozen... cinnamon." Melo ordered the donuts.

The girl at the counter leaned forward, practically pushing her tits out her shirt.

"LaMelo Ball, right?" She asked flipping her hair to the other side.

"Yeah that's me."

"You're really good at Basketball!" She complimented, leaning in too close for my liking.

"You know what else he good at? Being a boyfriend. Now can we get our donuts?" I cut in.

Melo started laughing as we went to sit at our table. "You know what else he good at?" He mocked in a high voice.

"I had to do something! The bitch was about to eat you." I exclaimed... his laughter making me laugh now.

He continued laughing, clutching his stomach. "I love you." He said as his laughter died down.

He what?

The girl brought our donuts to the table and she glared at me as she turned on her heels, walking away.

"Mmm, these are hella good." Melo said as he stuffed his face, breaking the silence.

"You want any more?" He asked after we pretty much finished them all, pushing the bag of donuts to me.

"Nah i'm full." I groaned holding my stomach.

"We should go meet everyone at the ferris wheel." Melo said getting up and going out of the shop. Most of the people had cleared away.

Shit. Why didn't I say it back?

I quickly followed Melo outside and he was already waiting at the ride with everyone else.

"Melo and I are going alone. Y'all can go together." I informed them pulling Melo along to a cart.

"Jae i'm scared." Melo told me clutching onto my arm.

"C'mon big baby. It's fine." I laughed, helping him get in. He really don't like heights.
Everyone else got in the cart behind us.

The ferris wheel lurched forward and Melo gripped my hand tightly. I looked out the window in awe, seeing the whole fair lit up.

"Melo look how beautiful it is." I sighed

"Yeah, it is beautiful." He said and I looked over and him and he was staring at me.

We sat there for a minute until I said something. "I love you too." I said and he smiled widely, all of his braces showing.

"I thought I scared you or something. I don't wanna force you to say it, it just kinda slipped outta my mouth." He said looking down at his lap.

I lifted his face up, bringing mine close to his, "I'd never let you force me to do shit and you know that, Melo. I said it back cause I mean it."

"I love you..." He kissed me all over my face and kept saying I love you every time. The ferris wheel stopped us at the very top and Melo's eyes went wide.

"Oh my god we gonna die." He panicked looking out the window. "Shit why'd I look out the window were so high up. Hold me." He said burying his face into my chest.

"Ow my boobs." I said smacking the top of his head.

"They're comfortable." He said but his voice was muffled from my shirt.

"Just appreciate the beauty and stop being such a baby." I scolded him

"I can't just tell my fear to go away, JJ." He huffed resting the back of his head on my legs looking up at me.

"Fine but you're missing out." I smiled looking out the glass again.

"No i'm not." He said making me smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 16.7K 51
IN WHICH EX LOVERS RECONNECT AND REMINISCE OVER THE LOVE THEY SHARED IN HIGH SCHOOL. BOOK ONE. PLOT BY BABYBAZZI © COVER BY 38BLADEZ ©
184K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
3.5M 69.5K 50
Melinda Beaumont is the girl at school who simply doesn't give a damn. The one who doesn't care what people think. With a bold personality and somewh...
108K 1.1K 18
NBA & NFL One-Shots. Completed.