DREAM COME TRUE (HAEHAE COUPL...

By HaruHae1015

This is a Super Junior fan fiction. Some of what is written are not real and just fantasies of the author. I... More

DREAM COME TRUE (HAEHAE COUPLE)
Chapter 2: Incheon, Hi there.
Chapter 3: Guests and Gift
Chapter 4: Sweet dreams
Chapter 6: DongHae scores again
Chapter 7: HaeHae's First Date
FLASHBACK 1.0
Chapter 8: Crazy Dinner
CHAPTER 9: MOVING IN. MOVING ON.
THE GAME ( PART 2 OF MOVING IN,MOVING ON
CHAPTER 10: YONGHWA IS COLD
CHAPTER 11: SURPRISE DONGHAE!
FLASHBACK: DONGHAE&ZELLE'S VERY FIRST MEETING
FLASHBACK PRT. 2
CHAPTER 12: HAPPY 4TH!
CHAPTER 13: BLAST FROM THE PAST
CHAPRTER 14: SERVES YOU RIGHT!
CHAPTER 15: ITS YOU
CHAPTER 16: WHERE ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 17: HELL NO!
CHAPRTER 18: D-1 FOR PROJECT THE GRAND
CHAPTER 19: D-2 FAN MEETING

CHAPTER 5: SIWON ROUND 1

45 0 0
By HaruHae1015

Zelle's P.O.V

I had a dream, the sweetest dream, I was sleeping beside DongHae, my head on his arms, hugging him tight, hugging each other tight. Wait, why is my pillow suddenly hard and stiff? I remember it being fluffy. Ya~why does it have that masculine smell, like.. like DongHae's perfume. I opened my eyes, to check if I was in my room. To my surprise there's no pillow under my heart but a chest, a man's chest. Omo~ It was real, I wasn't dreaming. Then I remembered what happened last night, we kissed, I touched my lips reminiscing the sensation and it still sent my electricities on my nerves just by thinking of it. I laid there looking at his while still hugging me, my thoughts were getting deeper, could it be does he like me too? should I call him oppa? Are we together now? My heart answered them yes but my mind debated it, telling me that things are going to fast and I shouldn't be assuming such stuff, we should wait till he confesses, I just pouted on that thought. I gazed up again on him, he's so adorable even in his sleep. His arms are wrapped around me. Securing me. I stared at him for a moment then I found myself leaning, wanting to kiss him. I kissed him in his forehead then he somehow moved, it surprised me. I slid under his arms to move to the other side of my bed, I reached for my bedside clock to check the time. OMO!! Its already 10:30, I overslept. I slowly got out of the bed and peeked outside to see if anyone was awake, what a relief it was seeing everywhere sound asleep snoring. They must be tired. I called room service and ordered our breakfast. After 5 mins the food came, I led the waiter to the kitchen and had the food left there. I went to the bathroom and took a bath, then changed into casual clothes. I have an appointment at 2. Had breakfast and brushed my teeth and applied a little bit of make up. When I was done everyone was still sleeping. I left notes one at my bedside lamp for Hae and one on the ref for the others. I went out the room carefully and made my way out of the hotel.

DongHae's P.O.V

I woke up feeling alone in a big bed, I remember having Zelle sleep in my arms, could she have moved to the other side. I try to survey my surroundings with my hand, the pillows were gone, is she awake already? couls have been. So I opened my eyes and when I saw the other side of the bed it was neatly arranged. She is awake. I reached for my phone and looked at the time it was 11:30 already. I over slept, I was dead tired and we slept late, gladly we had no schedules outside. Then I saw a pink note sticked on the lamp. It was Zelle's she said she had to leave, she has an appointment at 2 and she has to buy some things. I grabbed my phone and texted her. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom, as I opened the door her perfumed met my nose, she musn't have gone long. I washed my faced and garggled and went to check the others. They were still asleep. I woke them up and proceeded to the kitchen. Food was there, still quite warm, she must've ordered it for us. We ate and decided to head back to the dorm. I texted her and thanking her and told her wefe heading back.

SiWon's P.O.V

I called Zelle and asked her for lunch. I wanna make my move. I can't allow her to be with him. She agreed and I told her to meet me at an American restaurant near 2 blocks from SME. I was driving my way there. I had arrangements made, I had reserved of an exclusive room so fans and paparazzis wouldn't catch us. I could still remember everyone teasing her and Hae and how it hurt. I wonder what happened last night, since they were having a sleep over. Could have Hae do something to her? Ani ani. I shouldn't think of things like that. I concentrated on driving and finally I reached the place, I got a text from Teukkie Hyung, they are heading back to SME and told me to come over when Im free. I placed my handy phone in my pocket and took my disguise, I just wanna make sure. Then I hopped out of the car. I told the receptionist about my reservations and led me to the room and Zelle was there. She stood up and greeted me.

Zelle: Annyeong Hasaeyo SiWon-ssi.

We bowed each other and let out a smile. We sat and I gave her the bouquet I bought on my way here.

Zelle: O-oh, S-siWon-ssi. You shouldn't have. G-gomawo.

SiWon: A pretty girl deserves a beautiful flower. Wae? Is DongHae the only one allowed to give you gifts?

Zelle: A-ani. A-aniyo. Its not that like that. Im just not used to stuff like these.

SiWon: A-ah. Well you should, since you'll be a model.

Zelle: A-ah ye-ye. Gomawo.

There was surprise on Zelle's face when SiWon mentioned Hae. They were ating when SiWon asked her.

SiWon: Zelle-ssi, are you free today?

Zelle: Oh, I have a salon appointment at 2, my company arranged it for me. Wae?

SiWon: Oh, would you mind I accompany you? After that we can go grab an ice cream and go stroll around the city. I can tour you.

Zelle: I-I'll just call you when I'm done, you might get bored while waiting for me.

SiWon: Ani. I have nothing to do anyways. Is it okay?

Zelle: I suppose so. W-what about the others, aren't you going to see them?

SiWon: It'll be fine, we're going to see each other tomorrow.

Zelle was about to answer when her phone rang. It was Hae calling.

Zelle: Yobosaeyo?

DongHae: Zelle-ah, I was wondering, are you free after your appointment?

Zelle: O-oh, ani.

DongHae: You have another appointment?

Zelle: Y-ye. SiWon-ssi offered me to tour around.

DongHae: Is that so? Are you with right now?

Zelle: Y-ye. Bya ne.

DongHae: Kechanna. There's still next time.

Then DongHae ended the call. Zelle went back to eating.

SiWon: So I take that as a yes?

Zelle: Ye. *smiles* But promise to take to that ice cream store where you can see it in dramas.

SiWon: Arra.

As soon as we finished our lunch? we went to a cafe. We still had time to spare and SiWon said the salon is just two blocks away from the cafe. We ordered drinks, SiWon coffee while I ordered a choco frapp, Im not a huge fan of coffee and stuff. We chatted for awhile and enjoyed. I had fun talking to him and felt comfortable, SiWon is such a swwet gentleman, a girl would be like to be his wife. It was 01:30, so we decided to head to the salon, we arrived their at 01:40, I went to the reception desk and told them about my appointment then she led me to the stylist and we made introductions and settled me in. SiWon was sitting behind me, I stare at him from time to time in the mirror, he would have answered phone calls, read a magazine and play with his phone, after roughly 3 hours, I was finally done, they had my hair in Korean perm, it was semi-curl, partly wavy, a side way bangs and my hair color was blondish brown, it looked good on me, it complemented my skin and made my aura look bright, as I stood up, SiWon was busy reading a newspaper I went near him and cleared my throat.

Zelle: So, how do I look?

SiWon: Prettier and before than before. Your hair suits you.

SiWon threw a thumbs up in the air and Zelle replied it a smile. They bowed at the stylists and bid their goodbye's. Her tummy was vibrating, she was hungry, it took mainly 3 and a half hours. They hopped in the car and SiWon started the engine.

Zelle: SiWon-ssi. Do you wanna go and grab a snack? Its my treat this time.

SiWon: Sounds nice. What do you like to have?

Zelle: I wanna have an American burger, do you know any good place with a good burger?

SiWon: Oh, ne. There's a burger king in mall just a few blocks here, then after that we can go and stroll around.

Zelle: Oh, jinjja. Sounds perfect, I need to buy something also.

They drove to the mall, and went into the parking lot. SiWon was still wearing his disguise while Zelle was still in awe of her transformation, she's excited to see DongHae's reaction. Remembering him made her remember what happened last night. The kiss, him sleeping beside her in his arms, just thinking bout that thought made her giggle that she didn't notice she giggled it out loud enough for SiWon to notice.

SiWon: Zelle-ssi, are you cold??

She was surprised, she was somehoe feeling ashamed, but somehow she does feel quite cold, she was just wearing a sleeveless blouse and a skater skirt this time. She didn't thought the mall's airconditioner would be this much cold since the last time she went to SiWon in the mall the breeze from the airconditioner was fine, so she didn't bring any blazers.

Zelle: Ah, y-ye. Its f-fine, I----

Before Zelle could finish her sentence, a warm feeling was hugging her body cpvered with a fresh manly scent, a scebt thats quite different from Hae's, before she could refuse, SiWon was already covering her body with his jacket, he guided her to slide her arm into the sleeves, she nodded her head awkwardly and did so. It was just like hugging SiWon, his smell, the warmth on his body. As SiWon finished fixing the jacket on her, he turned towards her and smiled.

SiWon: It looks good on you. Kaja?

SiWon let out the sweetest smile Zelle has seen on him. She just nodded and followed him. He guided her to the restaurant SiWon was talking about.

As she was following him, she can't stop admiring his gentleness and sweetness. She thought for herself that any girl would be lucky to have this man as her husband, she would definitely be happy. She spazzed for a moment then she found herself entering into a restaurant. They choose their table and she offered to order for them.

SiWon's P.O.V

I saw her how surprised she was when I covered her my jacket without her telling me to. I have to do this. Mianhae Hae hyung, its one thing I can't let go as long as she tells me to. When she stood infront of me after her makeover, it was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen, it was one my best moments.I knew she wasn't she wasn't cold, I saw as how she stared blankly while walking, I just wanted to grab that opportunity and make her fall inlove with me. I don't what could have possibly happened last night after I left but I knew that it wasn't something I would like because I saw how she giggled and blush probably thinking of what happened last night. I wanna make my move. Its now or never. There's never wrong trying, right? I'm crazy talking to myself, well, I have to, I can't tell Hyukkiw hyung nor Henry, they're teasing Hae hyung to her so there's no point telling them. I have to keep this to myself until its necessary. Tomorrow, I'm gonna surprise her with something, ask her out on an official date. Wait, would she like a surprise, well I guess she does, she didn't fuss when Hae hyung surprised her with that handy phone. There's only one way to know, I'll have to somehow ask her that. Like literally.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Zelle came back to their table with the food. She sat down and handed him his food, then they started eating, it was SiWon's cue.

SiWon: Uhmmm, Zelle-ssi. I was just wondering, uhhhhmm, do you like surprises?

Zelle: Y-ye? Wa-waeyo?

SiWon: Uhm, I-I saw your reaction last night when Hae hyung surprised you, there was a part in your eyes saying that you don't like what he did?.

Zelle: Oh, t-that. You noticed. T-the truth is I hate surprises. I never liked it. I just didn't scold DongHae-ah bout it. I-I saw on his eyes his sincerity and how he doesn't want to be rejected. So somehow I just made it let it be that night. But, next time I won't let it pass.

SiWon: Oh, is that so. Don't worry, I-I'll tell hyung.

Zelle: A-aniyo.

SiWon was surprised when she suddenly held his hand, stopping him from what he just said. Zelle saw that she surprised him with something and realized she was holding his hand. She suddenly removed it and placed her hands on her lap.

Zelle: Uhmmm, I mean. P-please don't tell him. I want to t-tell him by myself.

SiWon: Oh, ofcourse.

Zelle: N-ne. Gomawo.

Zelle's P.O.V

I smiled awwardly then we turned our attention to the burgers and we finished them all up. After a few minutes from finishing our food we went out of the restuarant and into shopping.  i bought some other stuffs I need and some make up and cc cream, SiWon just kept me company and guiding. Then we passed on to Forever 21 Boutique, they had new items so I asked SiWon if I could go in, he said yes and told me he saw some things he would like to see, and asked me if I wouldn't mind if he will go and check on it and he'll comeback for me.

Zelle: Ofcourse, SiWon-ssi. I don't to hold you up.

SiWon just smiled and left. I went in to the store and startwd checking out the clothes and tried them on.

SiWon's P.O.V

I saw this beautiful bracelet on one of the jewelry stores we just passed. I knew she hates surprises but I just can't stop imagining how perfect it would look on her. Finally I got my chance, she had no clue at all. I went back to that store and looked for it. There, i finally saw it, it was gleaming beautifully, attracting me.

Saleslady: Annyeong Hasaeyo. I see you found what you liked. Your girlfriend would definitely be happy wearing, it just got in today and it's a limited edition. If you purchase it you got a free polaroid cam and a set of 500 pcs. polaroid film.

SiWon: Jinjja? May I see it?

The sales lady took out the bracelet from the display shelf.

Saleslady: That's the only one here in Korea, there are only 5 of those in the world, one here and the others are in USA, Las Vegas, Japan, Paris and London.

SiWon: I like it, I'll take this please.

SiWon handed the bracelet to the sales lady as well as his credit card. The sales lady wrapped the bracelet and placed it in a paper bag with the camera. SiWon smiled and left the store and went to his car. She must not see this, he thought of himself. He was running as afast as he could and just made it time as he sees her paying in the counter. It was 06:00 pm already. Dinner time. They went into one of the korean restaurants and ordered some food. They ate till their hearts were contented. And after paying their bill they went to the parking lot and made their way to Zelle's hotel. A couple of minutes has passed and they were infront of the hotel, as Zelle was about to open the door SiWon hopped out as fast he could and opened the door for her. He took her by her hand then they went to the car's trunk and grabbed her shopping bags. SiWon told Zelle he'll be right behind her. She needed and went inside the hotel. SiWon took out the gift from the backseat and followed Zelle immediately. They both hopped in the elevator and made their way to Zelle's floor. Few minutes have passed and they were infront of Zelle's room. Zelle was unlocking her room when SiWon spoke.

SiWon: Uhmm, hey, I was wondering.. Uhm, are you free tomorrow? b-by any chance?

Zelle: Oh, tomorrow's my first day of work. Waeyo?

SiWon: Oh, uhmm. I-I was hoping we could hangout tomorrow. I don't have schedule till thursday and the rest of the week.

Zelle: Oh, I would love to. But I have work till friday. Mian.

SiWon: *smiles* Kechannayo. No worries. I truly understand. Uhmmm, you shoyld go in. Its getting late.

Zelle: Do you wanna go inside and have coffee?

SiWon: Ani~ I have to go also, my friends are texting me to come over, not the Super Junior members.

Zelle: Oh, I see. Uhmmm, I had fun today, I can't thank you enough not just accompanying me but by also lending me your jacket.

SiWon: Oh, its nothing. I had fun to.

As SiWon was getting the jacket from her hand, he handed out the gift bag to her.

SiWon: Here, I hope you like it.

Zelle: O-oh, what's this?

SiWon: Its something I saw on the mall today. Its my present for your first day on the job, the camera will also help you treasure some memories.

Zelle: Oh, you shouldn't have, SiWon-ssi.

SiWon: P-please call me Oppa. Ju-just like what you call HeeChul hyung.

Zelle: Ohhh, ne. Gomawo oppa. You should get going. Your friends might get anxious.

SiWon: Oh, ne ne. Goodnight Zelle-ssi.

Zelle: Goodnight Oppa.

Zelle went inside her room as SiWon went to the elevator.She closed her door and made her way to the kitchen then her phone rang. It was her manager.

Zelle: Oh~ Manager nim.

Mr. Lee: A van will pick you up by 8. That would be your service van for your work.

Zelle: Ne~arrasso.

Mr. Lee: And oh, by the way, you can move this week, your apartment is ready by friday so you can move in by saturday and its fully furnished so you don't habe to worry. The company sees a big potential on you. So see you tomorrow?

Zelle: Ne, Manager nim. Kamsahamnida.

Then the call ended. She went to the fridge to grab some chocolate drink, she loves chocolate very much. She loves strawberries too. Then she remembered what SiWon gave her. She went to the table and opened the bag. She saw two boxes one was small the other was big. She guessed the big one was the camera, so she took out the small one. To here surprise she saw a beautiful sparkly bracelet, she took it out of the box and wrapped it around her wrist, then she grabbed her phone and took a picture of it and sent it to SiWon captioning : Gomawo Oppa. Its so pretty :). She the took out the camera and went to her room to fix her things for tomorrow. Just when her phone rang again. It was a text SiWon. She read it, and went back to get her stuff ready.

SiWon's P.O.V

I did good tonight, seeing her sweetest smile made me feel really good, like way better. She sent me text with a picture of the bracelet in her wrists, I smiled contentedlym The sales lady was right, it would make any girl the happiest girl ever. I replied to her "No worries, your right, it does really look gorgeous especially you wearing it". I waited for a few minutes and I got no reply. She must be busy preparing for tomorrow. Its her first day. Today was an amazing day, few minutes more has passed still no reply. Maybe she must be really busy and fallen asleep. So I turned my attention to my friends who were busy drinking and laughing. These are my non showbiz friends and I hang out to them from time to time. And tonight is one of those times. I joined them, and time flew by that it was time to go home. I bowed and bid them goodbye and hopped in my car and drove home. I parked my car in the garage and went straight to the bedroom. I took of my jacket, my jacket, I remember, she wore this awhile ago, as I took my jacket, I could smell her sweet refreshing scent, and it made me smile. I took off my contact lense, i forgot to take this before going to meet my friends but they didn't bother. I stripped myself and grabbed a towel and wrapped it on my waist. I jumped into the showers and washed myself. Just as I got back from the showers, my phone rang, I run as fast as I could hopping it would be her, but it wasn't. It was Leeteuk hyung, I live separately from the other members since I started to get more acting roles and start to have different schedules, but I always visit the dorm and eat with them. I answered the call.

SiWon: Ne, hyung?

LeeTeuk: Oh~Wonnie-ah. Manager nim told me to tell you to come here tomorrow at 7. He has important things to discuss to you.

SiWon: Ne, gomawo hyung. Goodnight.

Just perfect. I went into my closet and grabbed my pjs and slid them into me. I went to the kitchen to grab a drink and brushed my teeth and headed back to my bedroom. I took another glance at my handy phone and still no text from her. It was 10 pm already, she must have slept already, I jumped into the bed and fell asleep.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Poor Wonnie, just as he thought he scored up. Been waiting her text and thought she was sleeping but she aint :)

Sorry to all SiWon bias out there, but don't worry. I would let SiWon get hurt that much. You'll see.

The next chapter is a surprise especially to Siwon Bias. Mianhae. jeongmal bya neyo.

Please dont forget to post comments and feedbacks. I would love to read those.

Jeoneul Kkeujeong. Kamsahamnida :))) ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
82.4K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...