Book 1: Into the Woods | Larr...

By LittleBubbleStyles

☾ It was only a matter of time before a gray wolf with beautiful blue eyes met the human with sparkling green... More

Prologue
1 - Where it Started
2 - Never Take it Off
3 - You're Hiding Something
4 - Louis
5 - They're Demons
6 - The Crescent Moon
7 - That's My Pack
8 - Are You Okay
9 - Birthday Note
10 - Alpha
11 - The Boyfriend
12 - I'm Seventeen
13 - A Virgin
14 - Ed
15 - A Werewolf
16 - The Soulmate
17 - Goodbyes
18 - Few Hours Prior
19 - Stay Safe
20 - Hold On
21 - First Day
22 - Emotions
23 - All Mine
24 - Full Moon
25 - Heartbeats
26 - Always
Author's Note
Question: Sequel?
URGENT !!

Epilogue

11.6K 532 1.2K
By LittleBubbleStyles

✧Previously on Chapter Twenty Six✧

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Well, guys I just want to thank everyone who has read and commented on this book. All the support has really mean a lot to me and really helped push me through to finishing the book. So, please continue to enjoy this story and the upcoming series after this one. The next book is called "Dark Side of the Moon," and it will have a lot of surprises like this book had. Continue to comment and send love to this story. It was one of my favorites to write, and I hope this story can bring a bunch of joy to others like it has brought joy to me.

I love you all! Stay safe. Keep reading.

4 years later

There was a soft breeze that flew through the air, flowing through the wisps of the grass and detangling the leaves from the tree branches. There was a crisp smell of firewood burning off in the distance, creating a gray puff cloud that rose above the layer of the trees. The sun was high up in the sky, casting bright sun rays through the aisle of the trees and through the spaces of the branches. A couple clouds littered the sky, sometimes hiding the hot sun and cooling the air all around. All in all, if was a beautiful day to be outside.

There was an angelic white wolf  stepping out of its hidden spot behind a tree trunk, carefully walking forward into the open area of the woods. The ground had long strings of grass, but there was a meadow of flowers all around that gave color to the green area. Even some bushes had berries growing around the shrub, and the white wolf that was walking further into that area headed over to one of the bushes to nip one of the berries off. The wolf chewed the berry, let out a soft hum, and then ended up spitting it back out. With a huff, the wolf continued to walk so their four paws could step along the clutter of flowers on the ground.

The wolf took slow and careful steps while his curious, bright green eyes scanned across the area. He was looking for something, for someone. The wolf sat down in the middle of the meadows with his ears perking up at the sound of another wolf approaching. The wolf turned his head to the side and carefully focused his eyes in the clear direction in between the aisle of the trees to see who it was that was invading his peaceful time, but he didn't catch anything. The white wolf huffed and looked forward again, tilting his snout in the air and sniffing a couple of times until the loud sound of paws pattering across the ground grew louder and louder - up until the point where the wolf knew the sound was getting closer to him. The wolf quickly jerked his head around and didn't have any time to react when a gray wolf was jumping out past the trees and colliding abruptly against the white wolf's body.

The white wolf fell over with a growl and rolled on to his back so he could see the gray wolf hovering his body over his own. The gray wolf pinned the white one down and let out a little snarl as he dug his snout towards the beautiful white fur coat of the wolf that was under him. He took in a big whiff of his scent and whined just a little bit before he was pulling his snout back. The white wolf carefully watched the wolf above him with cautious eyes while the latter brought their snouts closer together. They sniffed each other just to get familiar with one another's scent, nuzzling their snouts together and pressing their bodies closer, even the gray wolf going as far and licking along the curve of the white wolf's nose. The white wolf let out a huff and ended up rolling the two of them over, now pinning the gray wolf underneath him.

Red eyes were staring back at the wolf, the kind that only an alpha would have, but the white wolf didn't falter being in the presence of an alpha. Instead, the white wolf leaned down and curled his neck around the gray wolf and just rubbed himself all over the alpha, doing whatever he could to get their scents to intermingle perfectly. The gray wolf let out a small growl, rubbing himself against the white wolf as well until the alpha inside of him wanted to take control again. The gray wolf arched up and let his teeth graze alone the length of the white wolf's neck until the latter was rolling off and landing on all fours. The white wolf let out a soft moan and tilted his head to the side so his bright, green eyes could blink over at the bright, red eyes of the other wolf, inviting him, testing him, seeing what he would do. The gray wolf stalked closer to the white one and ended up getting on his hind legs so he could hover his body over the back of the white wolf's body, having an easy enough access to just slip himself inside.

They ended up making love in the middle of the woods, in the middle of the meadows where their bodies were connected together and their heats beating as one.

Then, they turned back into humans, both laying naked in one another arms and just enjoying the peace that the woods always brought to them.

"Hi," Harry whispered, smiling up at Louis from where his head was resting on Louis' chest.

Louis' arm tightened where it was wrapped around Harry's waist and ended up pulling him closer to his body. He let his fingers dance across the curve of Harry's spine while Harry's leg settled over Louis' hip. Louis smiled down at Harry and leaned down to press a kiss to his forehead, breathing him in again before he was laying back in the grass.

"I told you having sex while we're wolves would be fun."

"Stop," Harry giggled, hiding the blush on his face in the crook of Louis' beck. "It's just you humping me while I stand there."

"What's the difference when we're humans? I hump you while you lay on the bed."

"Louis," Harry giggled again, lazily slapping Louis' chest. "I do a lot more than just lay there, okay?"

"Whatever you say, darling." Louis shook his head fondly and pressed another kiss to the top of Harry's head. "We probably need to head back soon. Can't hide in the woods forever."

Harry groaned loudly. "No," he whined, clinging tighter to Louis.

"I know, baby, but your mum probably doesn't want to watch the pups all day. Who knows how mad they're making her right now."

Harry pouted where his face was buried against Louis' neck and ended up nibbling on the bond mark that was there. Louis let out a yelp when a brief surge of pleasure ran from his mate mark down his spine, and he retracted his body away slowly so Harry had nothing to tease him with.

"Louis," Harry groaned again, blinking innocently.

"Come on, love," Louis scolded, laughing fondly as Harry tried to lean forward to kiss him. Louis deflected and started sitting himself up. "We need to get back."

Harry blew an annoyed puff of air past his lips and followed Louis to a sitting position, however, when Louis stood on his feet, Harry remained in his spot. Harry childishly looked up at Louis and crossed his arms over his chest, refusing to follow Louis in going back home. He wanted to stay, and he knew that Louis knew he wanted to stay as well, but, Louis was looking down at him with an amused smiled, so it didn't seem like any of Harry's efforts of staying would be working. He just pouted even harder.

"Let's, go, dear," Louis demanded, leaning a little so he could brush a stray curl behind Harry's hair.

"What about our clothes?" Harry grumbled, eyeballing the area to see if he could locate his shirt or pants. There was no luck, so he grunted and looked back at Louis.

"They're by the pond. Just wait here."

Louis quickly sped off to go grab their clothes and returned before Harry could even blink. Harry let out another dramatic sigh and reached his hand out when Louis held their clothes in the air. Louis smirked as he tossed Harry his clothes and helped him to his feet. Instead of Louis actually putting his clothes back on, he remained standing in his spot eyeballing Harry's naked body up and down. Harry's skin was pale under the afternoon sun, and his lips were bitten pink and so inviting. His hair was a mess on top of his head, and there was a warm blush coating his cheeks that Louis just wanted to nibble on. When Harry felt eyes on his body, he turned his head a little to eyeball Louis, raising his eyebrow when he realized Louis was blatantly staring at him.

"Get dressed you naked alpha," Harry chastised.

Louis' lips curved into a smirk, and he quickly tossed his clothes over his body, faster than Harry was moving to put one leg in a pant hole. "Done," Louis cheered, walking up to Harry and wrapping his arms around Harry's naked chest. Harry let out a grunt as he stumbled over his feet, but his back was soon getting pinned against a tree trunk and his alpha's nose was soon burying into the juncture of his neck. Harry dropped his pants and melted into Louis' hold. "You smell irresistible," Louis nearly moaned, burying his nose further into Harry's neck.

"I thought we were leaving?" Harry complained, twisting his lips to the side when Louis didn't pull away from him, just started pressing kisses along Harry's bare shoulder. Harry started laughing. "Do you mind, babe? I'm still kind of naked."

Louis giggled and momentarily pulled himself away from Harry, putting his hands up in the air to show that he wouldn't touch Harry anymore. Harry started shaking his head and went back to pulling his pants up. He got his jeans around his waist and nearly buttoned when Louis was suddenly crowding in his space again, hands going around his thighs before he was being lifted against Louis' waist. Harry let out a grunt when Louis pushed forward so Harry's back was pressing against the tree trunk again, fingers digging into the back of Louis' shoulders while his legs clenched tightly around Louis' waist, biting his lip when Louis' blue eyes stared back at him hungrily.

"Yes?" Harry teased, tilting his head to the side.

Louis' face broke out into the biggest smile before he was leaning in to press a kiss to Harry's lips. "Happy Anniversary, baby."

Harry's breath hitched in his throat, and he felt a giant smile stretching his own lips as well. "Happy Anniversary, honey," he replied back just as giddy, leaning in for another kiss.

Louis pulled back from the tree and let Harry get back on his feet. He quickly pressed another kiss to his lips before he turned around to grab Harry's shirt off the ground. He handed the boy his shirt and watched fondly as Harry started to redress himself again. Once Harry had his jeans and shirt properly on, Louis walked back into Harry's space and wrapped his arms around Harry's body, immediately burying his nose deep into Harry's neck and smelling his wonderful, intoxicating scent.

"I can't believe it's been four years," Harry mumbled against the side of Louis' head, closing his eyes with a breathy sigh coming out.

"Four years since we mated."

"Eight years since I stumbled into the woods."

Louis smiled and pulled his face back, staring back at Harry's bright, green eyes. "I love you for forever. Every day with you is the best days of my life."

"I love you, too," Harry replied with a blush, tangling his fingers in the back of Louis' head and pushing him forward so their lips could meet in a kiss. When Harry pulled back, he let out a breathy laugh and leaned his forehead against Louis'. "I can't believe the day I met Blue was the same day, years later, that we mated. We really are the perfect soulmates."

"I love you, baby," Louis repeated again, leaning forward and kissing Harry's lips, smiling as he pulled away to brush a curl behind Harry's ear. "Now let's go see our little turds."

Louis grabbed a hold of Harry's hand and begin leading the way back to the main cabin for the pack. They walked in a comfortable silence with Harry's body slotted against Louis' and Louis' arm wrapped tightly around his shoulder. They walked up the porch steps once they made it back, and before they actually walked through the front door, they paused when they heard a sudden loud commotion coming from inside. Harry pulled himself away and turned to look at Louis, raising an eyebrow with the same confused look that was crossing Louis' face. They could faintly hear Shailene and Dustin making shooting sounds with their mouths, can make out Perrie yelling at someone, and then they heard their own children, screaming at the top of their lungs before a loud crashing sound took over.

That was when Harry and Louis immediately ran through the door to see what was going on.

It seemed like everyone in the room completely froze once Harry and Louis were inside, staring back at the two like a deer caught in headlights. The two of them really didn't know what to expect once walking through the door, the sound of a crash was a big sign for them that maybe the children were in danger, but what they were seeing with their eyes was something they definitely were not expecting at all. Shailene and Dustin were standing on top of the coffee table, backs pressed against each other and fingers held up like a gun. Crystal, Niall and Jades pup, was halfway laying over the top of the cushions with Sam, Liam and Sophia's son, yanking on her arm to fall over. Gretchen and Gracie, Ed and Ellie's twins, were burritoed up in blankets on the floor, looking like they were playing dead for some reason. There were a lot more children in there as well, but what caught Harry and Louis' eyes the most were their triplets sitting at the center of the mess and looking completely guilty.

Harry huffed, pressing his hands on his hips. "Braelynn Lee, Rhea Alyse, and Aidan James, what on earth is going on?"

Louis covered his mouth to suppress a giggle when Harry took another step forward to look completely appalled at their children, like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Which, Harry had a right to look that way considering the mess the triplets were in. It wasn't every day that Braelynn would have a cracked egg on top of brown hair and a bunch of flour coating her skin, but there she was, her wide blue eyes looking back at her dad's like everything was normal. Then there was Rhea, who had an actual kitchen bowl over her head covering her eyes, her clothes drenched in some unknown liquid, and a random noodle tangled in her braids. Aidan, on the other hand, had his pants off, in fact, his arms were through his pants and his right leg was somehow stuck in between the cushions of the couch. He looked the closest to tears so Harry sighed and walked over to him first.

"M' sorry, pap," he sniffled.

Harry pressed his lips together and reached down to pull Aidan's leg free. Then he yanked the pants off of his arms and tossed them to the side before he was picking his son up in his arms. Perrie and Jade's loud voices were soon echoing down the hallway, and they ended up running into the living room with distressed looks on their faces and looking completely out of breath. Perrie immediately glared at Louis and pointed her finger in his direction accusingly.

"Three," she nearly shrieked, shaking her head. "You had to have three pups with your genes in them. God bless."

Louis couldn't control the loud laugh that finally cackled out him. "I think they're angels," he coo'ed, walking over to Rhea and Braelynn so he could pick them both up. He rested each one on his hip and walked towards Harry, leaning forward to press his nose in Aidan's hair as a hello.

"I hope you realize it's like having three mini Louis' running around," Jade added as she walked over to Crystal, helping her from falling over the couch. "That's way too many children and way too much energy."

"They don't always act like me, though," Louis mumbled more to himself, glancing at the girls in his arms and smiling brightly at them.

"I can tell you all had babysitting under control though," Harry slowly spoke, eyeballing Perrie and Jade where they were settling all the kids down properly on the couch. Harry snorted, curling his neck around Aidan's to watch them pick up some of the thrown items around the room. "I am sorry about the hassle," he added as an afterthought, feeling slightly bad that their children took part in that mess.

But well, they were only four and the youngest of their group.

Anne was sitting quietly in the arm chair off to the side and finally stood up with a smile. She walked over to Harry and Louis to greet them both with a kiss on the cheek. "Please, my grand babies are never a hassle for me." Perrie snorted under breath, to which Anne just ignored. "Plus, it was your anniversary, you deserved the day."

"That is true," Perrie sighed thoughtfully, crossing her arms over her chest. "You have to deal with them every day, it was just one day for us."

Harry frowned and possessively held Aidan tighter to his body. "Leave my babies alone," he huffed.

"Babies need to be washed," Louis then grimaced, taking a big whiff of their scent and shaking his head at the smell. Braelynn and Aidan started giggling while Rhea cuddled in close to Louis, getting the noodle in her hair stuck on Louis' skin.

"I'll wash them," Harry immediately perked up. "You can help the others clean the area up," He then suggested with a wicked smile, biting his lip when Louis' raised an eyebrow.

"Since when do you get to tell me what to do?"

Harry pursed his lips together and stepped forward, dropping Aidan to his feet while Louis did the same with the girls. Harry leaned forward and hovered his lips above Louis', giggling under his breath as he whispered, "Since I let your wolf fuck me today."

Louis hummed thoughtfully, closing the gap between their lips and giving Harry a kiss. "You're lucky you're cute."

Suddenly, there was a string of disgusted sounds coming from below them, and when Harry and Louis pulled back, they saw their triplets staring up at them with disgusted face.

"Daddies, stop," Aidan squealed, covering his eyes with his sticky hand. "Mimi said it's not okay to kiss people like that. You have cooties now."

Rhea gasped horrifically. "Papa has cooties now?"

"No!" Braelyn squealed, running around Rhea and wedging her way in between Harry and Louis, weakly trying to push at Louis' legs. "Daddy gave Papa cooties, you make him sick now."

Harry and Louis looked back at each other before they were glancing at Anne, seeing her innocently widen her eyes. "They kept asking if they could kiss other people," she admitted with a small laugh. "They said their daddies kiss all the time and that it was unfair they didn't have anyone to kiss as well. I improvised."

Harry blew air past his lips and shook his head, giggling under his breath while he detangled from Louis. "Okay, well - let's just go take a bath now, yeah?"

The triplets, oddly enough, squealed loudly as they started pulling Harry towards the hallway. Harry angled his head and gave Louis a weak smile before he was completely gone and sucked in the wrath of his children. Louis stared after them fondly, feeling his heart swell with so much love and his lips curving up into the biggest smile simply from how happy he was with everything at the moment. He loved Harry, he loved their children, and he loved how much Harry and their children loved each other. It was one of Louis' favorite things to witness.

"He's happy," Perrie noted after a couple of seconds, walking up to Louis and playfully bumping his shoulder. Jade looked up from where she started cleaning and nodded her head in agreement, causing Louis to blush some more.

"It's because he feels loved," Anne supplied next, winking in Louis direction when he glanced over at her. "That's what a man looks like when he's in love and when he's loved, so thank you, Louis, for everything you given my boy."

Louis bit down on his lip and looked down at his shoes, idly scuffing them along the wood flooring. "No need to thank me. It's easy to love him."

Silence soon fell over them as they began cleaning the mess of the children. Anne had managed to get the rest of the pups outside so they could do damage out there rather than in the living room of the cabin. Jade had pulled a broom out and started sweeping around the flooring while Perrie followed her with a mop. Louis lazily started picking some things off the floor like the blankets and the cushions when he suddenly got distracted by the faint sounds of Harry bathing their kids. Louis paused his cleaning so he could listen in on his mate and his pups, knowing very well that the four of them were about to make a mess in the washroom as well. Louis knew very well what went down on bath nights with Harry. It usually ended up with too many bubbles in the tub and water overflowing on to the titles, and from what Louis could hear, he knew Harry was already starting the bubble beards on their kids.

Louis' heart was seriously about to burst with love and admiration for his little family. He loved hearing his pup's high pitched laughters at anything goofy Harry did, and right now, that was all that was going down in the bathroom.

"Distracted?" a sudden voice questioned behind Louis, causing him to jolt and turn around abruptly. Louis relaxed when he realized it was Liam, giggling foolishly at Louis' reaction. "Leave it to Mr. Alpha to find a way out of cleaning," he then teased, ruffling Louis' hair playfully before he was grabbing the pillow out of Louis' hand to put it back on the couch.

Perrie scoffed from the other end of the room. "Yeah, and surprise, his triplets are the one who caused most the mess."

Louis rolled his eyes, trying his best not to giggle.

Soon Zayn was walking past the hallway into the living room, shaking his head when he saw Louis in his line of view. "I just want you to know now your mate is making a mess in the washroom," he announced with a smile. "There's bubbles everywhere."

Zayn walked over to Perrie and greeted her with a kiss. He took the mop from her hand and motioned for her to take the couch while he finished the rest of the cleaning. Jade pouted for a second and arched her head to see if Niall would be making an appearance soon, but when there was no signs of him, she sighed and continued to sweep.

"He loves bath time," Louis finally replied, shrugging his shoulders as he looked in the direction Jade was just eyeballing. "Where's Niall?" he asked for her.

As if on cue, Niall came bounding in happily, clapping his hands together and surveying the entire living room with a grimace. "The hell happened here?"

"Mind helping?" Louis questioned.

Jade huffed loudly, turning her body towards Louis and accusingly pointing her broom in his direction. "Do you mind helping?"

"Yeah," Niall agreed with a frown, sashaying his way over to Jade and taking the broom from her. Jade sighed in relief and walked over to join Perrie on the couch, both of them tossing their legs up on the coffee table.

Louis rolled his eyes at all of them and made a move to pick up another pillow off the ground, but right when he was bending down to do so, he suddenly heard the patter of little feet skidding across the hallway. Louis' head jerked up immediately about the same time Braelynn was running into the living room soaking wet in her bathing suit and eyes filled to a brim with tears. She frantically looked around for Louis until she saw him crouching down with arms wide open, and she instantly ran straight towards him with a big sob coming out.

"What's wrong, pup?" Louis mumbled, burying his nose on top of her head and hugging her close to his chest, hoping he could relax her somehow with his comforting and protective scent.

Braelynn calmed down a little now in the presence of her alpha dad, but she was still hiccuping under her breath and anxiously wiping at her eyes to make the tears go away. "I t-told Papa that I loved you, and then Papa said he loved you t-too, but I-I said no so P-papa said he loved you more than anything a-and I said n-no, I loved you more -" Braelynn started crying again before she could even finish her sentence.

Louis started giggling halfway through her spiel and picked her up in his arms. He ignored the way her wet body was drenching his clothes in favor of curling his neck around hers to comfort her. "So you're saying that you and Papa got in a fight over who loved me most?" Louis questioned with a smile, shaking his head in disbelief because of course his omega mate would do something that.

"But I do love you more daddy," Braelynn whimpered weakly, sniffling when she pulled her head away to look at him.

Just as Louis was about to settle this once and for all, he heard the patter of more little feet running down the hallway again. Louis immediately jerked his head in the direction to see Rhea in just about the same state Braelynn was in not the long ago. Louis really tried his hardest to suppress a laugh, but it was harder whenever the others in the room were already giggling, and he had another little girl running over to him in a mess of tears. Louis bent down to pick Rhea up and walked them over to the desk chair, taking a seat and resting each girl on a leg.

"Now, what's wrong with you, pup?"

"I love you, too, Daddy," Rhea whimpered, pouting. "Papa said no one could love you like he does, and I said I did and more."

Louis really couldn't believe Harry right now, as endearing and adorable as it was, he literally could not believe Harry had no control over his omega side when it came to loving his mate. Louis figured Harry would be able to push it aside for the sake of their children, but not even then can Harry let anyone love Louis more than he did. It was kind of cute, and Louis really just wants to hug everybody right now and press a kiss to his adorably snobby omega husband.

Louis finally let out a big breath. "You see little loves, Papa is just talking about a different kind of love," he tried to explain as best as he could, seeing both Rhea and Braelynn ease up from crying. "You girls and Aidan love me as your daddy, right?"

"Of course," Braelynn nearly screamed.

"And Papa does, too?" Rhea then asked confusedly, pinching her little eyebrows together.

Louis chuckled, tightening his hold around them. "No, Papa loves me differently. He loves me in a way that he can kiss me whenever he wants to and have beautiful little pups like you guys. That's our kind of love."

"But we can kiss you, too," Rhea countered, as if to prove her point, pressing a kiss to Louis' cheek.

"Yes, my dear, that's true," Louis blushed, eyeballing the others in the room and noticing that they were intently watching him. He rolled his eyes and focused back at his daughters. "But, listen, the two of you, and Aidan, are me and Papa's little pups. And because of the love me and Papa have, we get to have and keep you three."

Braelynn eyes suddenly widen in wonderment. "Oh," she hummed thoughtfully. "Since you and Papa are together and in love, then me, sissy and brudder are your love babies?"

Louis giggled as he leaned forward to nuzzle his nose against Braelynn's. "Exactly," he smiled.

"But why does he love you more?" Rhea still pouted.

"Well, remember when Mrs. Perrie talking about what mating is with you guys the other day?" Louis first questioned, waiting until Rhea and Brae nodded. "That's what me and Papa are - we're mates - we're husbands, and that's our kind of love. We all love each other like one big family, but me and Papa have a special kind of love that binds our family together."

It seemed like that was what did it for Rhea and Braelynn because they were finally relaxing and looking back at Louis like they completely understood what he was saying. The two of them leaned further into Louis' body and each buried their face on either side of his belly to hold him tight in a hug, causing Louis to smile down at the both of them. He quickly glanced at everyone else in the room and realized they all had fond smiles on their faces, even Anne having some tears of her own after listening to Louis explain what love was to his girls. Louis blushed at the attention and focused on his daughters again, burying his nose in both of their hairs while pulling them closer to his body.

But then, just like earlier, he suddenly heard more feet walking across the hallway, a little less frantic than when Rhea and Braelynn first entered. It was enough at least to make Louis turn his head over in that direction, now realizing that it was Harry standing shyly at the entrance to the living room with Aidan wrapped in a towel cuddled in his arms. Louis smiled over at Harry and realized he was blushing profusely, trying to hide his face behind his wet mop of curls.

The moment was ruined when Aidan took notice of Louis and squealed, trying to squirm his way out of Harry's hold until Harry got the idea and stood him on his feet. "Daddy," Aidan cheered, running straight to Louis and jumping in between his sisters to collide against Louis' stomach. "I love you, too, but I think I love Papa a little more than you do. Is that okay?"

Louis tilted his head back and let out a loud cackle, loosening his grip on the girls and trying to set them on the ground. He stood up from his chair next and watched as Rhea and Braelynn suddenly grew shy and started to hide behind Louis' legs. Louis looked over at Harry and noticed that he was anxiously biting on his lip and glancing between both the girls. Louis gave him a comforting nod before Harry loosened up and crouched down to the ground, offering the girls a weak smile and opening his arms for them to come hug him.

Rhea and Braelynn detached from Louis' legs and bolted straight to Harry, colliding against his body and nearly causing him to tumble over. Harry giggled as he wrapped his arms around the girls, smiling even more when Aidan ran over to join their little hug.

"Big happy family," Aidan sighed.

Anne finally stood from her chair and cleared her throat, walking over to where Harry was still being engulfed by his children. "Alright, young ones. It's time to get you three dressed and ready for bed. Let Daddy and Papa have a moment together, okay?"

"Okay, Mimi," the three of them end up saying in unison.

Aidan was the first to pull away and rush over towards Louis to give him a hug. Louis smiled as he lifted his boy in the air to plant a slobbery kiss to his cheek before setting him back down. Aidan giggled and ran back over to his sisters, reaching for their hands and quickly following Anne out the living room. Louis shook his head fondly at the three of them as he sat back down in the chair, rubbing at his temple.

"He's an alpha in the making," Niall blurted out.

Louis' smile brightened when he looked over at Harry, seeing that he was already looking back at him and already walking his way towards the alpha. Louis opened his arms invitingly so Harry could plop down on his lap. Harry immediately cuddled his head to the side of Louis' neck and snuggled in close to his body, wrapping his arm around Louis' neck and tangling his fingers in the back of his head. Louis hummed and held Harry's waist tightly, realizing that everyone went back to cleaning the living room so they could have a little moment together.

"So," Louis drawled out, burying his nose in Harry's wet curls, closing his eyes and breathing in his sweet scent. "You argued with our four year old daughters over who loved me the most?"

Harry grumbled right away, hiding his face in Louis' shoulder some more. "Stop it," he whined.

"Oh, come on," Louis teased, tightening his arms around Harry's waist and opening his eyes again. "You're so fucking adorable. You can't even let your own children out love you. It's cute."

"I couldn't help it, okay?"

Louis shook his head and moved one of hands around Harry's waist to rest it flat on his thigh, squeezing his leg to get Harry to look at him. "Why?" Louis questioned, raising his eyebrows amusedly.

"I dunno," Harry grumbled, running his fingers through his fringe. "They just kept saying they loved you more than anything, you know, as a joke, but then like - there was something inside of me that kept getting frustrated and annoyed because it's me - It's me who loves you like that, who can love you more than anything, and I just had to let them know that. I just have to let you know as well. Okay, because I love you a lot. Like so much - every part of me does."

Louis tilted his head to the side and cautiously looked at Harry's face, bringing his hand up to cup the underside of his jaw. He could tell Harry was getting slightly emotional about halfway through his spiel, which was kind of odd considering Harry wasn't due for a heat soon, but he ignored it and smiled instead.

"Your omega is showing, baby," he instead teased.

Harry rolled his eyes and went back to hiding his face against Louis' shoulder.

"Oh, come on my sweet mate," Louis coo'd, pressing kisses all over Harry's forehead, soon moving down the side of his neck where his bond mark was fresh and puffy. He pressed a light kiss there and felt Harry shiver. "You have this, you know? Which means you're mine forever. Nothing can change that." He then lifted Harry's left hand and pressed a kiss to his wedding band, feeling Harry turn his head to watch him. "And this means you're my husband, which means, no one has my heart the way that you do. You're the love of my life, H, and I'm more than happy that I get to have you as my mate and have three beautiful children with you. They make me love you more than I thought possible because you're raising them to be such good people."

Harry blinked when he felt tears in his eyes, laughing under his breath as he began wiping at them. "You're too sweet," he muttered.

Louis cupped the sides of Harry's face and pulled him in for another kiss, resting their lips together for a couple seconds before pulling back. Harry let out a breath through his nose and kept his forehead pressed against Louis', smiling as they rubbed their noses gently together. Harry felt himself starting to go completely lax in Louis' hold, feeling his strong, alpha scent surrounding him like a blanket and his warm, blue eyes keeping him anchored in his spot. They remained close to one another for the time being, ignoring the fact the others were still cleaning up the living room and instead continued to look in each other's eyes, pressing soft kisses against their lips and breathing in each other's scents.

It wasn't until Louis heard a soft noise in the back of his head that had him finally pulling away from Harry's face, eyes wide as he glanced over to the other werewolves to see if they heard the same thing too. None of them stopped what they were doing, meaning, whatever Louis heard must have been in his own mind, but then, he heard it again, a little quicker sound than before, and his wide eyes were then turning back to Harry, lips curving in to a wider smile as his arms tightened around the boy.

"Do you hear that?" he questioned breathlessly.

Harry tilted his head to the side, evidently confused. "No, what is it?"

"Hey, guys, will you be quiet for a second and listen closely?"

The room went completely silent at Louis' demand while Zayn and Niall carefully set the broom and mop off to the side before joining Perrie and Jade on the couch. Liam was fixing some of the pictures on the wall and stopped so he could turn to look at Louis, raising his eyebrow when he noticed the goofy smile on his face. It took a couple of seconds before the others finally heard what Louis was hearing, but when they did, the smiles on all their faces grew just as wide as Louis' was, and Louis could even see Perrie and Jade getting teary eyed. Harry was still confused on what everyone was listening to, glancing between everyone in the room until his eyes fell back on Louis, ready to question Louis about what was going on when suddenly, he heard it, loud as day, ringing in between his ears.

There was another heartbeat.

Harry let out a breath. "What?" he nearly laughed, covering his mouth when he realized the sound was coming from his own stomach.

Louis laughed comically as he lifted Harry off the chair, spinning him around in a circle before just holding him in his arms, pressing a fat kiss to his lips to make Harry blush. "You're pregnant," Louis cheered, kissing Harry again. "You're having another pup, another one of my pup's. Fuck, you're amazing and beautiful."

Harry didn't get a chance to say another word because Louis' lips were back on his, pressing kiss after kiss until Harry was left in a giggling and blushing mess, trying to pull away so he could instead bury his nose in Louis' neck, really craving more of his scent. Louis set Harry back down on his feet and ended up holding him in tight for a hug, smiling even more when the others got up from the couch to head towards the two of them, congratulating them with hugs and soft touches to Harry's belly.

Shortly, Anne was walking out the hallway and raised her eyebrows when she saw the crowd surround Harry and Louis. She hummed. "What's going on?"

In the swarm of all the people, Harry looked up and made eye contact with his mum. "We're having another baby."

"Well, that explains why you've been so moody," Anne mumbled more to herself, soon walking over to the two boys and dragging them in a big hug. "Congrats, you two. You make beautiful children."

"They make wild children," Perrie snorted, turning to Jade to hide her laugh in Jade's shoulder.

"Don't be mean, Pezza," Zayn chastised with a small smile.

"Okay everyone," Anne called out, trying her best to get the crowd to step away from Harry and Louis. She smiled at the lot of them before turning to the two boys. "I'm happy Harry's got another one on the way, but these boys got three babies here that are begging for their daddies to read them a bedtime story. Duty calls."

Louis brightened up even more and grabbed on to Harry's hand. "Let's go."

The two of them took off in the direction of Louis' old bedroom, walking in to see Braelyyn, Rhea and Aidan all crowded together on the big bed. Harry walked over to the mattress and plopped himself in between Aidan and Rhea, wrapping his arms around the two of them while Louis turned the lights off before wedging his way in between Braelynn and Aidan. Once the five of them were cuddled together on the bed, Harry and Louis made eye contact with one another with Louis leaning in to press a quick kiss to Harry's awaiting lips.

When Louis pulled back, he sighed and tightened his arms around his children. "Alright, story time."

"What's the story tonight daddy?" Aidan questioned.

Louis nibbled on his bottom lip as he looked back over at Harry, seeing his bright green eyes already looking back at him expectedly, eager himself to know what story Louis had on the agenda tonight. Louis smiled and shifted his arm around Aidan some more so he could have his hand touching Harry somehow, seeing his features visibly relax and his body sink further into the mattress from the comfort of his alpha. He managed to get his arm completely around Aidan and Harry so that his hand could curve around to rest on Harry's belly, feeling his heart instantly swell with how in love and how happy he currently was.

It took one last look into Harry's green eyes for Louis to know exactly what story he wanted to tell.

"So, who wants to know how me and your papa met?" Louis turned to ask the kids.

"Yes!" Rhea squeaked.

"Please, daddy," Braelynn agreed.

"Well," Louis began, blue eyes turning to meet green, "It all started when a twelve year old papa walked Into the Woods.

The End. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 8.8K 14
Warnings: Mature Content, BoyxBoy Material, Historical Inaccuraties, Underage. Harry Styles is the ruthless king of Holmes Chapel. His enemy is king...
256K 5.9K 28
louis is tiny so there's no way his a alpha so he's a omega harry is big and strong rules the school and waits for his omega the one he knows is his...
9.7K 944 10
Harry and Louis have known each other their entire lives. 1 month old Louis met newborn Harry two days after he was born. At 4 years old they started...
720K 21.3K 34
*Book One* Niall Has Autism; Always has, always will. But he doesn’t let anything stand in his way. From his abusive stepfather, or his car...