Cheesy Much? (ON HOLD)

By love2read1D

Zara Ali. A 16yr old girl who is born an Asian and is proud of it. Fahad Abid. An 18yr old Asian boy who has... More

Cheesy Much?
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen: Part one
Chapter eighteen: Part two
Chapter nineteen

Chapter fourteen

80 5 2
By love2read1D

I didn't want to wake up Fahad. Seeing him sleep was very comforting, not that I'm a stalker or anything. He must've been very tired after playing football and dealing with the events after it. If I was him, I'd be in the hospital, passed out on one of the beds. I had no other choice to shake him because in any minute now, my mum or dad could be coming upstairs to check on me and the worse thing was, I can't even lock my door because I never lock my bedroom door, so if I lock my door this time, they'll know something is up.

I began to shake Fahad lightly so I wouldn't give him a heart attack.
"Fahad" I whispered in his ears and heard him groan.
"What happened Zara?" He asked opening his eyes slightly. Damn that voice. It was husky and like a morning voice but there was no time to drool over it. I put my index finger on his lips to shush him.
"My parents are home and I think they'll come upstairs" I whispered to him which made him jolt up an widen his eyes. I checked the digital clock next to my bed and it said 9:37. I thought my parents were going to stay at Fahad's house! Just as I checked the time, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I looked at Fahad with panic in my eyes.
"Where shall I hide?" Fahad asked in a whisper tone
"I don't know! Obviously you think I have a hobby of hiding people in my bedroom" I whispered back sarcastically while rolling my eyes. He chuckled at that.
"Stop rolling your eyes at me and think where to hide me" he said getting out of the bed.

The footsteps where getting more louder.

I looked around the room and thought of a place to hide a very muscly man where my parents won't see.
"Zara!" My mum called out from the stairs
"Y-yes" I stammered back with a voice that sounded like a cat being strangled, squished and swallowed. Yes, swallowed, I know what I said thank you very much.
Just then my phone vibrated which made me pick it up and see who sent me a message. It was from Zayn.

Your parents are home 😬-Z

Well thanx for telling me that now Zayn!-Z

He couldn't find a better time to warn us. Seriously. When I looked up from my phone, I saw Fahad trying to fit in little holes in my room just to hide.
"Fahad look at your size and look at the space! How on earth are you going to fit in that peep?" I hissed
"Well Einstein here has obviously thought of a space to hide me" he back fired "and did you just call me fat?"
"Does it look like I use gel to spike up me hair?" I asked sarcastically pointing to my straight hair. I didn't have time to answer his question about being fat. Only a person with think glasses and head will think Fahad is fat.

"I think you should climb down the window" I suggested to Fahad and he gave me this look.
"This is no Rapunzel Zara" He commented with a frightened look. As every second went by, my panic rose. I don't know if straining my eyes will make it look like I'm giving him the puppy dog eyes, but I tried anyways which made him sigh and look at the window. I feel so bad for him, making him do something he doesn't want to do. He strolled towards the window and tried to open the handle.
"This damn thing won't open!" He whispered harshly with gritted teeth using so much force on the handle. I went towards the window and helped him open it but it just won't open!
"Why do I have a feeling Maliha put superglue on the handle?" I rhetorically asked Fahad. But guess what, he had to answer my question.
"Because she did?" He asked back confusingly.

I don't know if it's because of me being on my period, but I got so angry at this that it made the window slam open.
"Do you have any idea, if my mum finds you in here, what would happen to you and me?!" I exclaimed at the most lowest and quietest voice humanly possible. He just gave me a bewildered look.

And that is how, I convinced Fahad Abid to climb down my bedroom window... like a slug. I just hope my parents don't look at the window-

"Zara, what are you doing up so late? And why are you near the window?" My mum bombarded me with questions which made me yelp and turn around to face her.
"Uh.. I c-couldn't go to um.. sleep so I thought I sh-should have some f-fresh air" I stuttered which was so stupid of me because she was giving me the Are-you-lying look and my heart beat picked up furiously. Can this day get any worse? I quickly shut the window and walked towards my bed.
"So where were you mama?" I asked trying to change the subject
"I went to the Abids'" she replied simply and I nodded my head.
"Who's shirt is that?" she asked staring at my shirt. I looked down at Fahad's shirt and gulped down my dry spit. Oh shit! How did I not even notice that I was still wearing his shirt?! Think Zara think.. What shall I say to mum??
"Um.. Don't you r-remember mama, Syreena gave it to me for my birthday" I answered trying to sound brave. She came towards me and started inspecting my shirt
"It looks loose" she commented, still staring at it. I laughed nervously
"She must have gotten the wrong size by mistake" I said and she nodded her head. If my ribcage was a window, then my heart would've leaped out of it. My heart beat was that erratic.
"Why did you come late from school?" She asked giving me the suspicious look
"Oh me and Anonna went to um.. An after school revision class" I lied hoping she'd believe it.
"Next ti-" she got cut off with a loud thump sound coming from the window and my first thought was, Fahad.
"What was that?" My mum asked looking towards the window. Why god why? Why are you doing this to me??
"My new ringtone?" I said questioning myself. What am I saying?
"Huh?"
"For my a-alarm" I stuttered again pointing to my phone on the bedside table.
"Why do you need an alarm at this time?" She asked but started walking towards the window slowly. I stood up immediately. What if she sees Fahad? and why do I even have an alarm at this time?
"You're the one that tells me to set a time to sleep so I have the alarm to inform me when to sleep" I spoke a bunch of lies. That is so stupid! Who thinks of that or worst of all, who even does that. She ignored me and started opening the window to look through.

My breathing stopped.

I followed her footsteps and was behind her when she opened the window to look through. My heart was thumping fast; very fast. After what seemed like 5 minutes, she closed the window to look back at me.
"There's nothing outside" she said and walked back to my bed. As she did that, I peeked and didn't see Fahad. Where is he? He couldn't have gone home because By the sound of the thump, he must've gotten hurt.
"Go to sleep now Zara, you have school tomorrow" she instructed
"Yes mama, goodnight" I said

When she went outside of my bedroom, I ran to the window and opened to see absolute no one outside.
"Fahad?" I yelled quietly to see if he was still here. I heard someone groan in pain. "Fahad is that you?" I questioned the person. A head popped in my view and I saw Fahad's head bleeding. I panicked and my eyes widened. "Oh my god! How did that happen? Are you okay?" I started throwing questions at him. He tried to chuckle but smiled at me
"Don't worry Zara I'm fine, I just fell off when I was climbing down" he reassured me but that just made me cry. Damn my mood swings!
"I'm so sorry" I mumbled to him "I'm coming down now" somehow. How shall I go down now? I have to go down quickly because his head was red all over.

I walked to the bedroom door and put my ears on the door. I heard nothing. That means my parents are in their bedroom possibly sleeping. Thanks god at least somethings gone well today. I quietly opened the door hoping it won't creak and got out. I didn't even realise I was holding my breath. Who knew opening a door would be this hard. Once I got out, all safe and sound, I started tip toeing to the stairs. As I put my foot down to one of the stairs, it made an abnormal creaking sound. I completely froze in my position and looked back to my parents room. This was harder then I thought. How am I suppose to do this with 14 more stairs?! I could either go slow and be careful not to make a sound, or go fast and reduce the amount of sound made. I have no Idea why I was making a science investigation out of this and I suddenly thought of Fahad. Tears starts flowing down my cheeks and I started tip toeing down the stairs in a fast pace. When I finally made it down the stairs, I made my way to the kitchen to get the first aid kit. Apparently I was a clumsy kid when I was little, so the first aid kit was always in use and Maliha got the same genes. Ha, what are sisters for? ;)
Once I retrieved the first aid kit from one of the cupboards, I ran to the front door and opened it cautiously to make sure my parents don't hear a door slam.

The moment I got out of the house, I ran to Fahad and saw him closing his eyes. He was hissing in pain and holding his leg. I looked at his leg and saw blood on his sweatpants. I quickly kneeled next to his leg.
"I'm so sorry" I whispered to him and he opened his eyes.
"It wasn't your fault Zara, you shouldn't be apologising" he said trying to make me feel better "and I don't like seeing precious tears coming out of your eyes. Please stop crying" he said and wiped the tears falling down with the pad of his thumb. I smiled gratefully because he was not only the best boyfriend ever, but the most sweetest person ever too. I got a cotton pad from the first aid kit and started cleaning the blood from his head. I was only inches away from his face and his eyes were near my lips. My breathing stopped a bit when I saw him biting his lip from the pain. His staring was distracting me so much that I started shaking and just as I was about to put the cotton pad back in the first aid kit, he grabbed my wrist which made me look at him. Without warning, he kissed my cheeks and then went for my lips. I responded back immediately, but it only lasted for a few seconds. When we pulled away, we kept eye contact and I was nearly getting bewitched by his eyes, when he spoke
"You're too cute. I couldn't resist" my face went proper red and he knew that I was blushing, so he decided to kiss my cheeks, while chuckling. Once his wound on his head was cleaned, I got a bandage and put it into place. Then I pulled up his sweatpants and saw a lot of blood trickling down. He must have been pretty much high when he fell. I got two cotton pads this time and started wiping the blood off which made him wince in pain. I instantly felt guilty and didn't push hard on his wound when I was wiping the blood. Finally finished wiping his wound, I put a bigger bandage. Did I mention that while I was doing this, Fahad was full-on staring at me? Well he was.

"Yes?" I asked trying to make him uncomfortable because I caught him staring but he just gave me a toothy smile. So much for making him uncomfortable.
"I think I have rights to stare at my girlfriend" he replied not phased. That made me smile.
"Has anyone told you how sweet you are?" I asked him while sitting next to him, my back leaning against the wall. He made an expression of thinking and turned to look at me with a smirk.
"Yeah.. One girl who has an extremely big heart and is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he replied widening his smirk. I went along with it and gave him a confused expression.
"Who is this girl?" I asked
"You" he said simply and attached his plump and warm lips to mine. This kiss held a lot of passion and... Love. After what seemed like hours we pulled away getting our breath back... Actually getting my breath back. As I was breathing, my stomach started aching which made me put my hands on my belly. Why could god not send an angel every month saying that I'm not pregnant?!

Fahad looked at me with concern
"Are you okay?" He asked
"Yeah, this happens all the time" I replied rolling my eyes
"Period pains?" He asked and I widened my eyes. My cheeks were on fire. "I figured because of you're mood swings" he said
"Fahad!" I shouted turning away from him
"What?" He asked chuckling and making me face him "you do know that I've learnt about this in school and I've got an older sister"
"So? I do not wish to talk about this with my boyfriend thank you very much!" I said with flaming cheeks and he laughed at this
"Fine fine" he surrendered and put both his hands up in the air. "By the way I can do very good massages on these occasions" he said winking at me and that made me laugh. He started laughing with me.
"We are such dorks" I said in between my laughing. He laughed harder. After what seemed like forever, Fahad asked me a question
"Will you be able to come to the football team winning party? " he asked fiddling with my hand. I thought about it and the first thing that came into my mind was Jacob. Fahad noticed because he started to stroke my hand gently
"Don't worry Zara, he's gone" he cooed
"I'll think about it" I answered honestly and simply which he nodded. "Now how are you going to go home? We have school tomorrow" I asked
"As much as I love my bed, I wanna sleep in yours" he replied and that made me smile
"And you want a big beating from my dad and yours don't you?" I asked smugly. He gulped hard and shook his head "lets get you up then and see if you can walk" I said standing up. I held my hand out for him to take. Making him stand was harder then expected but I managed. When he stood, I put his arm around me neck and my other arm went around his torso. I could feel his abs; so hard. Even in this situation, he looks like a sex god. Gosh! How can someone do that?

We walked up to his house and to make him feel less painful I cracked some jokes and we talked all the way to there. When we arrived, he pecked my lips and I quickly walked away so his parents won't see. I'm scared if his parents don't believe him when he tells them that he had an accident on the football pitch.

I arrived to my house safely. I crept upstairs making sure I don't make a sound and when I saw my bed, I collapsed on it. What a turn of events today I thought and sighed. I started feeling sleepy, so I went under the covers still with Fahad's shirt because it reminds me of him. I quickly sent him a text before sleep took over me.

Hope you're ok and goodnight xx
P.s I love you <3 -Z

A/N: Sorry for the very slow update but here it is!
Please vote! And comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.1K 43
Love is a bond that can untangle all the knots. Love is a feeling that can heal the pain that has existed for years in someone's heart. Love is a suc...
479 5 19
This is book one in 'The Seasons Series'. School is over. Summer has began. Sixteen year old, Wendora is suffering through her summer, waiting patien...
77.2K 2.8K 47
"I hate you. I can never ever love you. I married you because it was my mother's wish. Otherwise, I don't even look at people like you. Have you seen...
1.7K 505 50
Moyurakhkhi is painfully anxious about love, but if she doesn't ask out five guys in a year, all hell will break loose. ** All 18-year-old Moyurakhkh...