Ever After High Darabella Sto...

By everafterhexcellence

It's the day after Epic Winter and all the students are starting to hear the rumors about Rosabella and Darin... More

Chapter 1: Epic Winter Confusion
Chapter 2: The Love Mixup
Chapter 3: Hocus Pocus
Chapter 4: Tell Me More
Chapter 5: Ex's And Oh's
Chapter 6: Libray Date
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Flashback
Chapter 8: Emotions Flying
Chapter 9: Rumor Has It
Chapter 11: Wannabe
Chapter 12: Double Date
Chapter 13: Special Date
Chapter 14: Beauty And The Beast
Chapter 15: The Girl Who Cried... Hopper?
Chapter 16: Beauty Within The Beast. The Finale Chapter.
Sequeal?!

Chapter 10: Twisted Fait

1.5K 48 4
By everafterhexcellence

"Wait! Rosabella! Please don't go! I'm sorry." The girl said with remorse.

"Why would you do such a thing! I thought I could trust you?" Rosabella said as a single tear fell down her face.

"I'm sorry, okay!" The girl shouted.

"Briar, I can't believe you would do this. We are cousins after all, but most of all BFFA's." Rosabella sighed. Daring walked over to comfort her.

"Look, I did it for Apple. She thought if I made up these silly rumors Daring would dislike Rosabella and come back to Apple. Humphrey and her were never actually dating. She still likes Daring, but she despises Rosabella" Briar admitted. "Rosabella, you are the best cousin and BFFA ever. Daring, I don't want you and Apple back together. I'm sincerely sorry." 

"Thanks Briar." Daring nodded. "We forgive you."

"Thank you!" Briar came over and hugged the both of them. She waved goodbye and walked away. Before Rosabellla and Daring left, they noticed she left a note on the table.

"Huh? What's this?" Daring asked. He opened the note and read the message inside.

Rosabella and Daring,
Please go to the Mad Hatters Wonderland Haberdashery & Tea Shop.

Sincerely,
???

"That's weird! Who could have left this note?" Rosabella pondered. "I guess we better go check it out."

"Agreed!" Daring stated

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

I just wanna give a huge thank you for all the reads in this book. It means so much! Thank you all so much! I hope you are enjoying the book! Have a blessed day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
27.9K 638 54
I tried to resist the urge but my bin of ideas got better. It works better for my account saying that I need to dump my thoughts before I'm able to w...
339K 8K 37
🚨Poorly written, enjoy I guess, most of this was written when I was like 13 🚨 A bunch of Spider-Man one-shots. Includes some Tony Stark oneshots to...