Tum Meri dost bhi ho aur Pyar...

By Aanya1999

It's a story about two best friend who love each other madly and can do anything for each other. More

character sketch
Author note
Part 1
part 2
Part 3
New Story
Author note
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6( Maha episode)
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Author note
Part 10
Author note
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
part 34
Promo
part 35
Part 36
Part 37
author note
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41

Part 12

645 50 22
By Aanya1999

Next morning all of them get ready for Haldi except shraman. Dev and pushkar and varun goes to shravan room and knok on the door. Shr open the door. Then they both push him aside and run inside. Shr made a grumpy face.

Shr : ( annoyed) Kya h? Kyu pereshan Kar rhe ho?

Var: are mere Bhai, Tu bhul gya ki Tere Aaj Haldi h jaldi jakar ready ho.

With this shr ran towards washroom to get ready.

Meanwhile vandy, preti, and sona along with Soha and Vaani went to sumo room. They knok on the door and suman open it. They smike and goes inside. They all were ready.

(sona, preti and vandy)

( Soha and Vaani)
Su: u all are looking very beautiful especially Soha and Vaani.

Soha and Vaani : thank you Bua / Chachi

Pre: Di ab Aap bhi ready ho jau, pehle Shr ki Haldi hogi Phir Tumhari.

Su: hmm bhabhi ja rhi hu.

Van: sumo Tum ready ho jau, tab tak hum apne pyare dever Ji ko Haldi lga Kar aate h.

Then they all went out and sumo start getting ready.

Meanwhile Shr got ready and other boys also ready.

( Shr)

( Dev, pushkar and varun)
Shr and other boys moved towards garden. It was beautifully decorated.

He moved towards Nanu and took his blessings, then he moved towards his and sumo's parents. He took their blessings.

Shr : mom dad, aunty and uncle u all r looking awesome.

Pri: Thank u Shr. Ye kya Shr Abhi bhi aunty uncle khaoge.

Shr : sorry mom dad.

They all smile. Shr Haldi started. One by one all everyone put Haldi on him. Now it was pushkar, varun and Dev turn. They smriked at him.

Dev: Tujhe yad h na tune Meri Haldi main Kya kiya tha

Var: yad h na Aaj Voh hum krege.

Pu: Kitna mja aaya ga

Shr : sorry Bhaiya plz thoda lgana

All three of them : sorry

With this varun took hand full of Haldi and put it on left side of his face and Dev did same with his right side of face. And pushkar took the whole bowl and pour It over his head. All of them were laughing and shr made a annoying face . After few minutes of fun the function was over. Shr clean his face half. Their was still some Haldi over his cheeks and hairs.

He want to see suman but she was nowhere seen. He made a annoying face and sliently move towards her room. First he check that no one is around. When he was satisfied he goes inside her room only to mesmerised by her beauty.

Sumo was standing in front of mirror trying to tie the knot of her blouse.

( suman outfit)

( her jewellery)

Shr slowly moved towards her. Sumo was busy with that knot. Shr hand moved towards her back. His hand brushed her back, sumo gasped and look at shr though the mirror.

Shr : ( softly) may I

Suman nodded. And smile. Shr tie the knot and made her turn.

Shr : u r looking beautiful.

Suman blushed and shr smile.

Su : what r u doing here?

Shr : I came here to apply Haldi on my bride.

Su: but....

Shr : shhh.

He came closer to her and rubbed her cheeks on her neck and inhaled her perfume. Then he come towards her lips and kissed her slowly yet passionately. After few minutes they broke the kiss and rested their forehead together.

Then only girls knok on her gate. Suman moved outside of the room and after few minutes shr also went towards his room to have a bath.

Suman moved towards garden. Soon her Haldi also got started. Everyone apply her Haldi. Ladies appreciate her beauty.

Suddenly pushkar from behind apply handful of Haldi on her cheeks. Everyone laugh and sumo gave glare to him. Then preti came from behind and covers pushkar face with Haldi. This time sumo also laugh. Soon Haldi fight started. After few minutes they all moved towards their rooms and have a bath.

They all had their lunch and were discussing about marriage function. Soon it was night, they all their dinner and went to their respective rooms.

Sumo goes inside her room, suddenly some one pull her and pin her at wall and kissed her. After few seconds realising what happen she also respond.

After few minutes they broke the kiss.

Su: what are u doing here Shr?

Shr : I have come to spend some time with my jaan.

Sunan smile. They both sit on the bed cuddling with each other. They were Laughing,talking . Shr teasing sumo, sumo blushing. Soon Suman drifted into sleep. Shr saw this. He tucked her in bed and peaked her forehead and exit the room. He goes towards his room and sleep.

How's it?? Hope you like it. How was the outfits?? Decoration?? Plz vote and comment.

Precap : mehndi........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1K 27
the story is revolves around 5 lives their connection, their feelings, their thoughts, their struggle and most important their pain..
526K 18.3K 101
It's the story of swasan and starts from the track where annaporna slaps sanskar followed by raglak doing there shrad. it's completely on the pain pe...
26.6K 1.2K 56
A family story which consists of love and bonding between siblings.