Jaise Banjaare ko Ghar!

By TheWhistlingThrush

• WINNER of DevAkshi Awards 2017• Highest Rank - #145 in FanFiction Pyaasa Shaitan presents "Jaise Banjaare K... More

Main list of characters
1.Welcome to my world!
2. I lost my heart in marine drive
(Imp) Author's Note
3. Auditions!
4. First phone call
5. I've had a breakup
6. First step
7. Qualifier 1
8. Is that a mosquito?
9. Friend (zoned?)
Regarding stories being copied
10. Ke aai ab aunty ki baari😂
11. One Last Chance
For I Live You readers
Good Bye
A rusted album
12. Completing your song
Will be continuing
Note
New Cover
13.Infatuated and confused
14. Neck deep in water! #1
15. Neck deep in water #2
16. Mera dil bhi ...
CONGRATS SUPERFANDOM
18. A Silent Confession
19. No To Nachiket
Regarding few characters
20. Is it the end?
21. Fight back
22. Jealous of my gf?
23. Under the stars #1
24. Under the stars #2
Promo #1
25. The sibling saga
26. He needs help
27. Not my fault
28. #No_filter
29. Wild Card ?
30. Bahubalised
31. The violin
32. Success Party
33. Mega Battles
34. The Dargah Diaries
35. The Grand Finale
36. And the winner is
Epilogue
Announcements
Regarding Bonus Chapters
LIRTC SEASON 2 OUT NOW
Time to celebrate
Bonus #1 - Holi Hai!
Bonus #2 - Interview with the cast

17. Kaun Banega Sona-pati

748 148 195
By TheWhistlingThrush

1. Strike rate of votes has become more than 80 thank you very much balak gan

2. For whatever weird movie names you'll read from now on give the credits to Samayra.
Don't know who Samayra is? Are you even real? You must be living under a rock to not read her ff😑. Read Rising In Love With Her ... By SamayraK26 ... There are other funny stories too!! Give it a try... She is my BAAP IN HUMOUR

Nahi aisi advertisement ke liye Samayra ne mujhe koi paise nahi diye hai!!

Samayra puran band karte hai coz I can go onnnn and onnnn and onnnnnn

Happy Reading!!

Dard-e-Dixit's POV

Dharti ambar sitaare
Uski nazare utare
Dar bhi usse dara re
Jiski rakhwalian re
Karta saya tera hey deva!
Shree Ganesha Deva Shree Ganesha Deva !!

I am sitting in Saas Bahu Aur Saazish's car. We i.e. Sona, Karan, Tanvi,Khushi, Jatin, Barun, that good for nothing mere pyar ka dushman Nachoda Nachiket and I are heading to Mumbai's famous Ganpati pandal Lal Baugh Cha Raja. I just finished singing a famous Ganpati utsav song as demanded by the reporter accompanying us.

Yeaah!!
I'm so happy
Actually
Uh-no

No excitement for me because I don't believe in God. I feel it makes us weak and we should do things by our own than crying in front of a rock to get our wishes fulfilled.

Even if praying gives hope. What's the use when he saves his children selectively?

Mouni had to accompany them but then she cancelled her plan due to a last minute change in her shooting schedule and I had to take her place. Jennifer had a recording today and Mohit is not in the city.

"Sonakshi, aap Mumbai se hai ... What are your views about this festival?" The reporter asked Sonakshi. I became all attentive to listen to my car singer but apart from me there was another chota chuha chaatu type insan to give Sona attention. You would have got whom I am talking about.

"Being a Bengali my favourite festival
should be Durga Pujo ideally but being a Mumbaikar from heart I enjoy Ganpati thouroughly. Visiting friends and relatives who have brought Bappa to their houses is my favourite part since we don't bring Gannu Bhaiya to our home so I go and attack the modak of my friend's houses and ... I would like to thank Mr. Dixit for taking me along with him on this trip because I have never been to Lal Bagh and this is my first ever visit and I am looking forward to it"

*Sona ne mere dil ke armaan bayan kar diye-Riti*

She believes in God! Ohkkk... Well I have my reasons to not believe in him but if she wishes to believe that's her choice

"Even I agree with Sonakshi" that challu chuha Nachiket spoke and I swear I hate it when he takes her name. He kept on talking about his love for this festival. Sona listened to him with interest and I kept singing

Dil me mere hai Dard-e-Dixit
Dard-e-Dixit Dard-e-Dixit
Dil me mere hai Dard-e-Dixit
Dard-e-Dixit Dard-e-Dixit

"Nachiket is that a mosquito on your cheek?" I asked with super clear motives

"No ... No Dev Sir... I'll remove it myself" that cheapda chuha backed off. He made a victory grin. Is he going to play Kaun Banega Sona-pati with me? Let me show him what Dard-e-Dixit can do!!!!

The game is on

It took us another 15 minutes to reach our destination and I saw such a huge crowd of humans standing in a 5 km long queue !!! The SBS team took us along with them directly inside the pandal.

Won't Bappa listen to these people who are honestly waiting to see him with so much patience and devotion?Why will he give us 'cheaters' what we want? Who's a VIP here? We are all equals for Bappa atleast.

"So? How does it feel to be here?" The reporter asked me

"It feels great and lucky to enter through a VIP line" I said with sarcasm dripping of my tongue. I have no clue how to feel inside a place of worship and I was busy observing my surroundings.

The reporter was asking Khushi and Barun about their experiences at Lal Bagh and I saw my fans calling out to me. Remembering my marine drive stunt the other day I thought of pleasing my fans and went to sign autographs and pose for selfies. While I was busy taking selfies with the fans waiting in the line I saw the rest of my gang taking a group selfie and that dengue ka macchar Nachoda was standing so close to Sona.

I literally pulled Sona away from him and held her hand tightly. There is no escape from me soon-to-be-Mrs.-Dixit! Mrs. Sonakshi Dev Dixit. Nice name na! We'll get married then we'll have a tiny Sonakshi then a tiny Dev ... We'll name them Suhana and Shubh... Waah perfect family... Then we can also have another Tiny Sona and then a tiny Dev .. Fir tiny Sona then tiny Dev .. Oh wow!! We'll have an entire cricket team.

"Dev Sir" I heard Khushi's voice "Kaha kho gaye aap?? Everyone has gone inside what are you doing here?"

"Family planning😁"

"Wh... What??"

I looked at my empty hand. Oh she left!! Oh god that Nachiket is with her!! Freaaak!!

Ab kya hoga?? Any guesses

Dil me mere hai Dard-e-Dixit
Dard-e-Dixit Dard-e-Dixit
Dil me mere hai Dard-e-Dixit
Dard-e-Dixit Dard-e-Dixit

I rushed with Khushi to the entrance. Waiting there, Sona and the reporter were calling me out.

"Had karte ho Dev bacche ho kya?" Sona screamed at me.

"You could have waited for me" I narrowed my eyes at her

"I did but you were busy counting something and chanting tiny tiny ... What could have I done?" She slapped my arm playfully after saying so.

The reporter guided us inside and in front of me was a massive idol of Lord Ganesha. For a few seconds I lost my senses. Absolutely no thought crossed my mind. I felt so peaceful inside. We were given the chance to bow our heads directly at the Lord's feet. When Karan and Barun shouted "Ganpati Bappa ... " Morya slipped from my tongue in unison with the rest. Our heads were smeared with vermillion from his feet. We were stationed at a higher platform later from where we were getting full view of the entire pandal. I noticed Sona looking directly into Bappa's eyes.... Mesmerised... Maybe asking for something or thanking god for everything she had ... My eyes travelled from Sona to that Nachiket while the rest of them were praying and filling their eyes with the view I saw Nachiket looking at Sonakshi with such a loving gaze that a tsunami of insecurity passed over me. I know he is not fooling around with her.

"Did you ask for something?" Sona turned around and asked him who was standing just behind her.

"You" He said . She was visibly taken aback. "I mean ... I asked for your wish to be fulfilled ... Whatever you had asked for" He said. She smiled and patted his shoulder slightly and moved back to join Tanvi.

Will she ever love me? Was she asking for Nachiket's love? Does she consider me just her boss, her coach?

The reporter was taking bites of Tanvi and Karan (For those who don't know bites means taking short interviews). She finished with her session and it was time to leave Lal Bagh.

It was a nice place

Once out of the pandal, the reporter got a call from some where and wanted a short interview of me and Sona.

We went to a side and she asked us to stand closer

"Toh ... Is this true?"

Sona looked at me as if waiting for me to guide her in this interview business.

"Aa.. What is true? I'm sorry We didn't get you" I asked

"Pictures of yours and Sonakshi have been doing rounds on the internet. Fans are trending on #DevAkshiIsReal ... Some girls and boys are getting jealous but by and large people are liking you together" The reporter said and I could actually not process what was happening around me

The reporter sensed our confusion and played a video. It had clips of Sona singing mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai and the camera was focussing on me so much... A skinny looking anchor of Ab Tak came on the screen and said:

Gossip has it that Dev Dixit has found the love of his life in his own contestant Dr. Sonakshi Bose.

She went on elaborating the matter and some pictures of me and Sonakshi were shown sitting on my car's bonnet mid highway. Oh god!! How could I forget about this !! Neha has given our pictures to Ab Tak.
I looked at Sonakshi who was looking gobsmacked.

I needed to take the situation under control.

"This is all a rumour and I'm used to such rumours now ... It has become a habit now of the media to link me with every other co star of mine ... We don't talk outside sets ... We are just friends. Right Sonakshi?"

She nodded.

She was totally silent and I dreaded it to be the dead silence before a storm

Ishwari Aunty and Khatri uncle are busy distributing halwa to KRPKABians!!

@poojagraw this ones for you because you had asked for it

NehaPurba !! Compliment her coz she is the only one who cracked 271's mystery in LIRTC

A silent confession is coming up

Those who didn't vote be ready to meet Khatri Uncle soon ...

Wo star wala button dabao tumhare upar chocolate ki baarish hogi😄😄

Vote guys if you can give 89 votes then you can go 90+ too!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 70.9K 95
"Eyes on me little one..." he hissed as he scanned her terror-stricken face. "Please don't do this to me.... I beg you!" she screamed as his fingers...
ShaRa ✔️ By Lolly

General Fiction

57.3K 5.3K 51
*ROM-COM* COMPLETED #1 in India feb 2023 Want to read a Happy simple cute funny story? ↩️ Not a routine Dramatic indian story. Laugh & enjoy the Lov...
17.4K 853 39
Got ranked #297 Dev a successful businessman. He is The owner of Dixit house as well as owner of dixit industries. His Secretary is Nisha Agarwal...
25.8K 1.4K 14
Hello everyone! I had been thinking for long time to write something on ShaRica.. (Shaheer and Erica) This is a fan fiction based on a lead pair of K...