It All Started With A Channel...

By LifeeOfChaoss

This is my first time ever writing a xreader so bare with me. I more than welcome constructive criticism. (As... More

~Chapter 1~ LA Here We Come!!
~Chapter 2~ Where Did They Go?
~Chapter 3~ We Need To Talk.
~Chapter 4~ Positive.
~Chapter 5~ Cat and Mouse
~Chapter 6~ Please!
~Chapter 7~ Felix.
~Chapter 8~ A Little Fun
~Chapter 9~ POLO
~Chapter 10~ #Deep
~Chapter 11~ I. Win.
~Chapter 12~ You're Stuck With Me.
~Chapter 13~ Sound Sleep.
~Chapter 14~ Send.
~Chapter 15~ Robin.
Not An Update!
~Chapter 16~ I Will Be There.
~Chapter 17~ Good Night.
~Chapter 19~ Mi Casa
~Chapter 20~ Take Flight.
~Chapter 21~ Beautiful Wife.
~Chapter 22~ Darkness
~Chapter 23~ We Got This.
~Chapter 24~ Relaxed.
~Chapter 25~ Here Goes Nothing.
~Chapter 26~ He Knows.
~Chapter 27~ Mad Man.
~Chapter 28~ PAX
~Chapter 29~ KMK
~Chapter 30~ I Can't Wait!
~Chapter 31~ My Phone.
No, I Definitely Won (Mark Ending)
Our New Home (Jack's Ending)
I Choose Neither. (Extra Ending)

~Chapter 18~ Decisions. Decisions.

300 8 5
By LifeeOfChaoss

~Your POV~

I woke up to the sun shinning through the window. I looked around confused on where I am. Oh yeah, I came home. I sat up, Felix wasn't in here. I wonder where he went. I got up and got dressed in some shorts and a random t-shirt, and walked out of my room to find Felix. He wasn't in the living room so I went to check the kitchen. There he was, standing at the stove, with 3 pans on it, and he was looking through my cabinets.

"What ya looking for Felix." I said making him jump.

"Your plates and silverware. Why are you out of bed?"

"Cabinet left of the sink, drawer right under it, and why wouldn't I be? I am not laying around in bed for the next how ever many weeks your staying for."

He turned around to look at me.

"Y/N, The doctor said you needed to rest."

"And I did rest. I am not staying in bed all day." I said following him out of the kitchen to the dining room table.

"Well then I am not going to argue, But you will be taking it easy do you understand?"

"Yes Dad..." I said in a mockingly tone.

If looks could kill, I'd be dead right and six feet under already.

We ate our breakfast, talking about random things, after I carried the dishes to the sink and started to wash them, as Felix dried them and put them away.

"So I was thinking, If Mark and Jack both followed us here.."

"You Y/N. They followed You here. Not me."

"Ok.. So sense Mark and Jack followed me all the way back here. Does that mean I can never get rid of them? Like are they going to follow me everywhere I go?"

"Yeah probably. Why?"

"Because I don't know what to do about them Felix. I care about them both. I don't want to hurt either of them."

"Don't worry about that today Y/N, Your taking it easy today remember?"

"But Felix, I am going to worry about it until I get it figured out. I can't just keep putting it off. I need to talk to them and get this figured out."

"How about we go sit down in the living room and we can figure out what you think you should do ok?"

"Ok." I said as I was drying my hands off. "Oh and Felix?"

"Yeah?"

"Why do you care so much about me? I've been nothing but trouble for you sense I flew to meet you. So I just don't understand."

"Well, I guess we should talk about that to, I will make some you some tea, and bring it to you in the living room. Go sit down ok?"

"Ok."

I went into the living room, saw my luggage still sitting in there, so I took it to my room. I love this apartment. It's not to small, but not huge either. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room with a dining room off to the side, the kitchen, and a small office which was perfect for my recording room. I son't know if I will find another apartment like this. The spare bedroom was perfect for if Felix came to stay, It wasn't very small either, I had a Queen size bed in it, along with a dresser and a desk in there so if he needed to work while he was here he would have a desk. My room had my Queen size bed in it, along with two dressers and a closet. I had a bathroom attached to my room as well. This place was perfect. It was home. Before i knew it, Felix was walking in with two mugs with a tag from the tea bag hanging out of each. He sat them both on the table, turning and looking at me.

"Y/N, I need you to promise me that you won't get upset or mad about anything I am about to tell you ok?"

"How can I promise that If I don't know what your going to say?" i was confused, "Are you ok Felix? Your not dying are you?"

"Why do you always assume I am dying?"

"I don't know. I just figured what ever it is must be bad, and honestly that would be the worst thing that could happen. You promised me you would always be there for me, If you die how are you going to do that?"

"Point taken. No it isn't anything that bad, I am not dying. But what I am going to tell you is something that I have thought about a lot, and you deserve to know. But my mind is made up about the situation and there will be no changing it. Got it?"

"Your worrying me Felix, Just tell me."

"Y/N I love you. I have always loved you, and I always will. That's why I am not going anywhere. That's why I am always there no matter what time it may be. I have loved you for years. You are not trouble. You have never been trouble. And you never will be trouble. Because I love you. You mean the world to me. You make me the happiest person alive just being my best friend. I know I could never make you as happy as you make me, and because of that, I never told you. Because I would rather be your best friend for a hundred life times then hurt you in one. I was so happy when you decided you didn't have feelings for me, because that means i will never have the chance to hurt you. I don't want you to think any differently about me, or about our friendship. I just want you to understand why you mean so much to me."

I was silent. I couldn't say anything. How do you respond to something like that?

"Y/N, I think we should talk about Mark and Jack. What do you think you should do?"

I sat there. Just staring at him.

"Y/N?" He started snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Hello? Y/N Did you hear anything i have said?"

"Yeah, I was uh.. Just thinking."

He sighed and pulled my to him, hugging me.

"Y/N don't think about it to much. Just understand you are the most important person in the world to me. And because of that, I want to help you figure this out so you can be happy."

I nodded, as he let me go to sit back up.

"So what are you thinking?"

"I need to talk to them. I need to know what I should do."

"Ok let's talk about Jack then."

"Why Just Jack?"

"We can talk about Mark after ok?"

"Yeah."

~Time Skip About 2 Hours Later~

~Jack's POV~

I am tired of just sitting around in this hotel room. It's driving me mad. I just want to go talk to Y/N. I want to tell her it was all just a miss understanding. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I just want to see her. A Knock came to the door. I didn't order room service, I don't think Mark did either, he would have asked if I wanted anything. When I answered it, the man from the hospital was there. I think his name is Carter.

"Hello." He said.

"Hello." I said looking at him confused.

"Is Mark here? I was hoping I could talk to the two of you."

"Umm Yeah, come in, I will go find him."

I walked into Mark's room to find him. He was laying on the bed just scrolling through twitter.

"Um someone is here to talk to us, I think his name was Carter, The one from the hospital last night." Mark jumped up off the bed, and walked into the main room of our hotel room. He walked up to the guy and shook his hand.

"Carter right?"

"Yes."

"How can we help you sir?"

"You don't have to Sir me, Carter is fine. I was hoping I could come and talk to you guys."

"Sure go ahead and sit down, let me get you something to drink."

I sat down on one end of the couch, as Carter sat down on the sofa across from me. The only thing separating us was a small table. Mark walked in handing Carter a bottle a water, then handing me on. He was opening his own while he sat down on the same couch as myself.

"So you wanted to talk to us Carter?"

"Yeah, I'm not very good at this kind of thing, you see my children are still young so I haven't needed to do this before. But I want you to know, I love Y/N as if she was my own. I just want to know what happened in LA. I know Y/N very well. When she came back from LA I knew something was wrong, but she tried to blame her headache and I know that wasn't all. I just want to know what happened, and I want to know what the two of you intend to do. I do not like the fact that what ever happened in LA was bad enough that she ran from it. She doesn't run from her problems. So what ever it was, I want to know."

"I understand completely," Mark responded. "As for the what happened in LA thing, I will gladly explain what happened. But for the what we intend to do, I am not sure I quite understand what you mean."

Mark and I sat there explaining everything that happened in LA clear up until we boarded our 3 am flight. Carter nodded and if he didn't understand something he would ask for us to clarify, so we did. After explaining everything to him, he stopped and sat there in silence for a few mins, Just watching Mark and I.

"So what are you two's intentions?" Carter spoke sternly.

"Well Sir, We are kind of at a stand still. We both love her, We both want to be with her, We both want to give her the world." I responded.

"Ok let me ask you this. What would you do if she decided she didn't want to be with either of you?"

"Well I would fight for her. I love her, I don't want to lose her. I would fight every day for the rest of my life." I said.

Carter looked over to Mark, Mark sat there quietly for a minute, then finally answering the question.

"I would respect her decision."

"What?" I looked over to him. Is he seriously just ready to let her go like that?

"You heard me, I would respect her decision. I want to be with her more than anything in the world. I love her with all of my heart, therefore, If she decided she was happy with someone else than that's what matters to me. I want Y/N you have everything in the world she could ever want or need. If that's not me, then at least I would know she was happy."

Carter stared at Mark for what felt like forever. He then stood up, leaned over the table, shook our hands, and walked out the door.

That was strange.

~Your POV~

I sat talking to Felix, it kind of made me feel bad at first talking to him about it after what he told me, but I needed someone to talk to and Felix is my best friend. There was a sudden knock at the door, I stood up to answer it but Felix stood up and told me to sit. He went to see who it was, sighing in relief he opened it. Carter walked into the room and smiled at me.

"How are you feeling today Y/N?"

"Stressed. I don't know what to do."

"Can I give you some advice Y/N?"

"Sure go ahead Carter."

"Go with Mark."

I didn't quite understand what he said.

"What?"

"You should go with Mark."

"Why?"

"Because I spoke to the both of them today. Trust me when I say Mark seems like he would make you so much happier in life."

"I don't understand, why would you speak to them about me?"

"Because Y/N, I love you as if your my own. I want you to be happy. And I honestly think Mark could give you that."

"Well thank you Carter." I hugged him. Maybe I should listen to him. I didn't know what to do, knowing that both Felix and Carter agreed made me feel a little better. I do have so much fun with Mark, He does make me happy, and I do love him. I need to talk to both Mark and Jack first before I decide. Only one problem. How am I going to get over there to talk to them if Felix wont let me leave the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.1K 16
Hey! Look at that. You got your own apartment in LA, California. It seems like a beautiful day to you, like every day. You moved from (your hometown)...
4.1K 201 20
COMPLETE! Helena meets a boy online, not knowing he's a famous YouTuber with millions of subscribers. The two become friends fast and she begins to f...
29.5K 903 64
Highest rank: #1 in markiplierxreader !!!!! (thank you <3) You are a famous youtuber.(Y/n) and another youtuber which you didn't know who's name i...
79.4K 1.8K 27
Your name is (Y/n) Fischbach, which you are the famous Markiplier's sister. You practically know every single anime and are sometimes called Yandere~...