Prototype of a Loud

By TylerOurada

After a tragic death, Lincoln Loud returns from the grave. Now he must do what it takes to find out why and h... More

Chapter 1: Resurrection
Chapter 2: Lost and Found
Chapter 3: The Outcast
chapter 4: From Helpless, to Resilient
Chapter 6: Something More Than Human
Chapter 7: Upgrades
chapter 8: A larger Universe Part 1
Chapter 9: A Lager Universe Part 2
Chapter 10: A larger Universe Part 3
Chapter 11: ALEX MERCER vs THE THING!!!!!!!!
Chapter 12: Dopplegangers Part:1
Chapter 13: Vigilante part 1
Chapter 14: Doppelgangers part 2
Chapter 15: Vigilante Part 2
Chapter 16: The inFAMOUS Battle
Chapter 17: The Son of Alex Mercer
Chapter 18: Meanwhile
Chapter 19, the beginning of the end
Chapter 20. Alex Mercer the Great
Chapter 21: The Amazing Post Apocalyptic adventures of... LINCOLN LOUD!
Chapter 22: Loud Rising
Chapter 23: Getting the band back together
Chapter 24: The Great Train Heist
Chapter 25, Into The Red Zone
SUPERLOUDS!!!!!
Chapter 27: The Prototype Part 1: The Battle of Armageddon
Chapter 28: The Prototype part 2: The End
author's note

Chapter 5: Monster Hunt

1.7K 19 50
By TylerOurada

Lincoln sat down for breakfast.

Nothing special just eggs bacon and toast, but after so long, it felt so good to finally be able to eat something without throwing it up. (Also something that wasn't a living person)

At this moment, it felt like the best meal Lincoln had ever had.

Just then Lori got a call on her phone.

"Hello?" she said. "Ronnie Anne?"

This caught Lincoln's interest.

"Ronnie, slow down." Lori said. "Is everything ok? Oh, Oh my god! Oh my god NO! Is he? No!"

She hung up her phone, her eyes filled with tears.

"Is everything ok?" Lincoln asked.

"It's Bobby," Lori said. "He... He's been in an accident."

"Oh my gosh!" Lincoln exclaimed, "Is he ok?"

"He's in a coma." Lori explained. "They don't know if he'll recover."

"Well can we go see him?" Lincoln asked.

"I think it's best you stay here" Lori said, "Ronnie doesn't know you're... She thinks you're still dead. Now her brother is in the hospital, seeing you might be a bit much for her right now."

"It's just as well" Lisa interrupted "I have plans myself for today, and I need Lincoln for those plans."

"Uh, ok" Said Lincoln

"Fallow me to my room." Lisa requested.

...

Lori later arrived at the hospital.

The nurse directed her to Bobby's room.

Bobby was lying in the hospital bed, unconscious, with a bunch of tubs and machines hooked up to him, helping him breath.

Lori couldn't help but think back to when Lincoln was in the same position.

His mother, and Ronnie Anne were sitting by his bed side. They were both crying heavily.

"Hey guys" Lori said in a soft voice. "How are you doing."

"Hi Lori" Said Bobby's mother.

"What happened?" Lori asked.

Without a word Ronnie Anne, handed Lori a news paper.

Lori read the news paper.

The front line read "Pariah: the Out Cast killer"

"He thought it was a good idea to join the police force" Ronnie Anne said. "Thought he had enough experience in Royal Woods. He was hunting down this Pariah guy."

"Pariah?" Lori said. That's the same guy Lincoln claimed, had called him last night.

"What the heck does that even mean?" asked Ronnie Anne.

"I think it means out cast" Lori responded.

"Like it matters." Ronnie Anne said.

Just then, someone else came in the room.

He was a well built man, with shot wavy brown hair, and a thin beard.

"Hello" The man said with a smile, as he extended his hand to shake Lori's "My name's Chris, I was Bobby's partner on the police force. And I'm guessing you're Lori."

"Yeah" Lori responded.

"Bobby's said a lot about you." Chris explained. "And let me just say, you are every bit as beautiful as he claims you are."

"Thanks" Lori blushed.

"So how's he doing?" Chris asked.

"Terrible." Ronnie Anne snapped. "And it's all your fault!"

Chris raised an eyebrow.

"Ronnie Anne!" Her mother shot back.

"Now now," Said Chris. "It's only natural that she would be having these emotions at this time."

"How could you let a rookie like my brother go after a dangerous killer like that?" Ronnie Anne asked.

Chris walked over, knelt down to look Ronnie Anne in the eye, and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Ronnie Anne right?" He said. "Listen, your brother Bobby, is a very strong kid. He may be the most capable of us all. I only brought him along on the Pariah case, because I had 100% confidence in his abilities. He will pull through this Ronnie, I know it. We just need to have hope. I heard in a movie once, that the night is darkest, just before the dawn. It may seem hopeless now, but I don't think Bobby would ever want us to lose hope. No matter what, good will always triumph over evil."

Ronnie Anne smiled a bit.

"There we go," Said Chris. "There's a smile."

"So how close are you to catching this guy?" Lori asked.

"Not sure." Chris answered, as he got up to look at her. "But don't worry, we WILL catch this psycho, and he WILL pay for what he's done." Chris smiled. "After all... he's only human."

...

Rick Sanchez was in the forensics lab, examining the samples from a brutal crime scene. Soon one of the detectives working on the case walked in.

"Find anything?" the detective asked.

"Yep." Said Rick. "This substance seems to be organic. It almost resembles human flesh, but not quite. Like it's trying to replicate human flesh."

"Replicate?"

"Oh" Said Rick. "And it's also jam packed with the Mercer Virus."

"The Mercer Virus?"

"Yeah the, urp, Mercer Virus." Said Rick. "The Virus named after the scientist who discovered, AND was killed by it, Alex Mercer. There was a huge outbreak back in 2009 and again in 2012. But no one cares about the, urp, 2012 one, it was like the original outbreak, but like, totally lame."

"Interesting."

"You know I went to collage with Alex Mercer."

"Oh... I'm sorry for your loss"

"No don't be, the guy was a total weirdo"

"So why are you doing this?" the detective asked.

"Doing what?"

"Taking on this case. Pariah is perhaps the most deadly serial killer of the past decade."

"Well" Said Rick, "why do you think I'm doing it?"

"If you ask me" Said the detective, "Revenge, I think this Pariah has hurt you in some way. Perhaps one of his victims was someone close to you. You vowed to get revenge, and bring this guy in. Or maybe, you think of yourself as the bringer of justice. You view Pariah as pure evil, and will stop at nothing to stop him, and to save innocent lives. Even if it kills you."

"Oh boy" Said Rick. "You could not be more wrong. Truth is I'm doing this because I'm bored."

"Because you're bored?"

"Yeah, it was either hunt the most dangerous serial killer America has scene in the past decade, or listen to my daughter complain about her divorce." Rick explained "I figured I'd rather take my chances with Pariah."

The detective stared blankly at Rick Sanchez, his jaw dropping to the floor.

"Hey" said Rick. "You asked." Then he took a long drink from his flask.

...

Lisa and Lincoln walked into Lisa's room.

"Well I did some tests on your blood from last night." Lisa said.

"And?" Said Lincoln.

"It would appear that you do in fact have the Mercer Virus." Lisa said. "In fact, your system is flooded with it. Have you been feeling any unusual symptoms lately?"

"Well" Said Lincoln.

He then proceeded to tell Lisa everything about his powers, that he had not told the others. He even told her about the guy he killed, and how he was able to absorb the man's entire body.

Lisa stared at him with a look of shock.

"Please don't be scared." Lincoln said. "You know I would never do anything to hurt you, or the rest of the family."

"Well." Said Lisa, "I most certainly will be watching my step around you from now on."

"Oh man." Lincoln said.

"With that aside" Said Lisa. "Given the evidence, I can only assume that Alex Mercer, is alive and well. And that he resides somewhere in the Royal Woods area. I would like you to help me find him. I need to know more about this virus."

"That might be kind of dangerous." Lincoln warned.

"Well Lynn and Lucy asked to join," Said Lisa. "And if what you tell me is true. Then we should be fine."

"Yeah" Said Lynn. "Lisa has some questions for this Alex Mercer guy. And I have ways of making people talk" Lynn then took out a baseball bat, and started hitting it into the palm of her hand.

"Lynn no." Said Lincoln "You have no idea what Mercer's capable of."

"Oh, don't worry" Said Lynn, with an evil smile. "I think four-eyes should be more worried about what I'm capable of."

"He doesn't have glasses." Lincoln said.

"Oh" Said Lynn. "Well I'm still not afraid of some nerd. No offense Lisa."

...

After visiting Bobby in the hospital, Lori went to work at her job at Guss's games and grub.

She was working at the food counter, and watching the kids play in the arcade.

"Holy crap look at this guy" Said one of the kids.

Lori could see an adult man playing a video game, where you had to shoot some sort of alien robot zombies.

He was pretty good at it too. All the kids watched in amazement as the man hit every one of the aliens dead on. He was breaking all kinds of records.

Lori turned her gaze to the TV in the arcade, it was turned to the news.

"today police discovered five more victims of the Out Cast Killer, also known as Pariah." The news anchor said.

Lori then looked at the dishes she was cleaning.

"Something on your mind?" came a voice from behind her. She turned around to see the man from the arcade had finished his game, and had come to sit down at the food counter.

"Yeah" She said "It's been a long week."

The man was wearing a red baseball cap that covered his face. He never once looked up at Lori, just continued to stare down at the counter, allowing the red baseball cap to keep his face a secret.

This made Lori feel a tad bit uncomfortable. "Can I take your order?"

"I'll take a whisky old fashion, sweet." Said the man. While the fact that Lori couldn't see his face, made her on edge, something about his voice made her feel a little more at ease. It was a deep soothing voice, with a slight southern accent; she could listen to it for hours.

"We don't serve alcohol here" Lori told him, "can I get you anything else."

The man chuckled. "I know, I was only joking" He said, still not showing his face, "I'll just have a root beer"

Lori poured the man a root beer, and gave it to him. The root beer was served in a glass mug, without a straw. Lori figured the man would need to tilt his head up to drink it, revealing his face. She was really curious to see what this man was hiding.

However the man simply grabbed a straw from the straw dispenser beside him and plopped it in his drink.

"Dang it" Lori muttered to herself.

"Thanks for the drink, Lori" The man said.

Lori's heart skipped a beat, "I uh... How did you know my name? I never told you that."

The stranger stood still for a moment, "Your name tag, genius." He pointed at the name tag on Lori's uniform.

"Oh, ha ha, right sorry" Lori apologized, "didn't think you could see me with that hat over your face. So you know my name, may I ask yours?"

"Gabriel" The man responded, "Gabriel Black."

"Nice to meet you." Said Lori, with a smile.

Though she was a little irritated that Gabe, still wouldn't let her see his face.

"But what's in a name?" Said Gabriel, "A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet"

"Huh?"

"You read Shakespeare?"

"No, not really"

"Oh" Said Gabe, "you know, maybe I could buy you a drink sometime."

"Uh, sorry I already have a boyfriend," She said. "He's in the hospital right now, that's why I've got so much on my mind."

"Oh, Who put him there." Gabriel said with a laugh.

"That guy on the news, Pariah." Lori said, "Bobby had become a cop, and he was hunting him."

"Huh, you don't say." Said Gabriel. "Hope he feels better."

"Me too" Said Lori.

Just then Leni walked in "Hay Lori" She said with a smile, "Who's your friend."

"Gabe" Said Lori, "He's just a customer."

"So, this a friend of yours?" Said Gabriel.

"This is my sister Leni" Lori said.

"I like your hat" Leni said.

"Thanks" Said Gabriel, without looking up even once. "And I like your dress, also the way you wear those sunglasses on your head, instead of over your eyes, and those red hoop earrings are pretty cute. I can tell you got quit the sense of fashion."

"Why thank you!" Leni said with enthusiasm.

Lori was baffled. This Gabriel Black guy was able to tell every detail of Leni's outfit, without even looking at her.

"Yeah fashion is like, totally my thing." Said Leni. "You into fashion Gabe?"

"I guess you could say that" Said Gabriel. "I do have a way with changing my appearance."

"Cool" Leni said.

"Say" Said Gabriel, "Lori and Leni. Like as in Lori and Leni Loud, am I correct?"

"Huh?" Said Lori.

"You're the sisters of Lincoln Loud." Gabriel pointed out. "The young boy who died a few days ago."

"How did you know that?" Asked Lori.

"Small town." Said Gabe. "Word gets around. I'm really sorry for your loss. And now your boyfriend is hospitalized, this must be really tough for you."

"Y-yeah" Said Lori.

"Well" Said Gabe. "It's been nice meeting you girls." He then turned to look Leni in the face, and reach out to shake her hand, "Leni right?" He said in his deep soothing, slightly southern voice.

Leni's face froze in what looked like a look of shock and horror, as she starred into the stranger's face. He kindly shook Leni's hand, and walked out.

What was he hiding Lori thought, Why was he hiding his face? What did he look like? For Leni to react like that, he must have been horrifying.

Lori didn't know whether to feel fear, or sorrow for the stranger. He seemed like a descent guy. Whatever deformities he must have, he's clearly ashamed of it. And from Leni's expression, perhaps for a good reason.

Lori walked over to pick up Gabriel Black's empty mug. As she picked up the mug, she noticed a black ring had been burned into the counter, where the mug had sat.

Lori stared at the black ring for a few moments. Light grey smoke rose from the ring, then stopped as the ring cooled down.

"Who the hell was that guy." Lori said to herself. Any sorrow she had felt for the stranger, had now turned into fear.

...

Lincoln, Lynn, Lucy, Luna and Lisa, had arrived at the grave were Lincoln Loud had crawled his way out of.

"Well, you definitely crawled out of here" Said Lisa, staring at the whole by her feet, just large enough for a small child to fit through.

"Yeah" Said Lincoln. "It wasn't easy. Not sure were Alex would be though."

"There's a motel not too far from here" Said Lisa. "I suggest we check there."

The kids then headed down town to find the motel Lisa mentioned.

Soon the group of kids found themselves in the "bad part of town". The streets were full of trash, many of the buildings were abandoned. Some alley ways had homeless people sleeping in them.

"Dudes" Said Luna. "I don't like the looks of this neighborhood. Are we sure we want to find this guy? I mean we don't even know him."

"Lincoln knows him" Lisa pointed out.

"Well then what do you think bro?" Luna asked. "Can we trust Alex Mercer?"

"I don't know" Said Lincoln. "He did bring me back, but he seems like a guy who may have ulterior motives, like he's not telling us everything. But I want answers, and Alex Mercer is the only man who can give them to us."

Luna then moved ahead of the group and stopped them, as the sun started to set. "Is it really that important that we get answers?" Luna asked. "I mean, I just got my little bro back! Can't we just enjoy that?"

As Luna was talking, a huge dark figure came up behind her. Whatever it was, it had to be at last 8 or 9 feet tall. With glowing red eyes.

"Uh Luna..." Lincoln said pointing behind her.

"What?" said Luna as she turned around. As she turned around, the large creature stepped into view. It was massive, about the size of a pickup truck. It looked like a cross between a gorilla, a bear, and a dog. It had no hair. Its skin was red, and glowing yellow veins were visible under its skin. It's eyes were glowing red, and a yellow glow came from its mouth.

The creature let out a terrifying roar.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" The kids all screamed at once, before they ran the other way as fast as they could.

The group hid in a nearby alley.

"What the heck is that thing?" Said Luna.

"Lisa?" Said Lincoln, "You're smart, I'm sure you know what it is."

"I have no fucking clue! I ain't seen anything like that before, FUCK!" Lisa responded.

"Lisa!" Lincoln shot back at her.

Lynn peeked her head around the corner to see the beast turning over cars, and smashing them, looking for the five kids.

"Lincoln" Said Lucy, "I saw you regenerate before. Maybe you could, you know, fight that thing, I mean you kind of have super powers."

"Yeah" Said Lincoln, sweat pouring down his face. "I can regenerate, and see people's memories, how is that gonna help?"

"Plus" added Lisa. "Even if you can regenerate, we don't know to what extent. That thing could still easily kill you"

"Yeah, and you regenerating, will only make it a slower death." Lucy added.

Lincoln gulped.

Just then the monster appeared at the entrance of the ally. The children ran as the monster fallowed them.

They soon came to a dead end.

"Oh no" Said Luna. "we're totally screwed, man!"

...

Rick's phone rang, and he answered it.

"Hello" Said Rick.

"Hello, Rick Sanchez." Said the voice on the other end. Deep soothing, with a slight southern accent.

"Who is this?" Rick asked.

"I'm the one you've been looking for. The man you refer to as Pariah." Said the voice. "aren't you curious how I knew your name."

"Not in the slightest" Said Rick, as he hung up the phone. His phone rang again, Pariah had called him back.

"Dude?" Said Pariah. "Did you just hang up on me?"

"Yep" Said Rick, taking a drink from his flask, "And I'm about to do it again."

"Wait!" Said Pariah, "I was going to do this cool intimidating thing."

"Let me guess" Said Rick "You had, urp, planned to give me some vague threats, that will establish our rivalry, am I correct?"

"Well I uh, no I uh..." Pariah stammered, his voice now confused. "I uh... Is your refrigerator running?"

Rick hung up again.

...

Lincoln frantically looked around the alley way, to find a way to escape the monster closing in on them. "Maybe we can climb over this wall." He suggested.

"I can give you guys a boost!" Said Luna, "I am the tallest!"

"I can hold him off." Said Lynn, taking out her baseball bat.

"Lynn no!" Said Lincoln.

Lynn turned back to look at Lincoln, her face filled with more fear than she had had her entire life. "Lincoln." She said, "Just go."

Lynn then walked over to the monster. She swung her bat, and struck it in the face. once then again to the other side of the face.

She swung again, but the monster caught the bat with its teeth. It bit down, and the wooden bat shattered. The beast then picked Lynn up with its enormous paws. It held her above its head, with its mouth open, about to drop her in its mouth and eat her.

"Please" Lynn pleaded. "Just make it quick, and leave my family alone!"

Lincoln then found a lead pipe on the ground and threw it at the monster like a spear.

The pipe hit the monster in the eye, and came out the top of its skull. The monster threw Lynn against a wall and turned its attention to Lincoln.

Lincoln picked up a piece of glass and started slashing at the monster with it.

Lynn jumped on the monsters back. She pulled the pipe out of its skull and started smacking it in the head.

The monster grabbed Lynn and threw her to the ground. The monster then grabbed Lincoln and pinned him against the wall.

Lynn got up to her knees and spat out some blood. "Hey ASS HOLE!" she screamed.

The monster quickly turned around, and swiped its claws in her direction. Its claws dug deep into Lynn's flesh as it slashed her chest and stomach.

Lynn Loud fell unconscious in a pool of her own blood.

"LYNN!" Lincoln screamed. The monster again grabbed Lincoln and pinned him against the wall. The monster stuck its face close to Lincoln's ready bite his head off.

Lincoln was able to get one hand free. He grabbed the monster's remaining eyeball and squeezed it until in popped. He then dug into the monster's eye socket.

Suddenly, just like before tentacles slithered out of Lincoln's body. They wrapped around the monster's face and entered into its now empty eye sockets. The tentacles dug into the creatures skull, and Lincoln was able to consume the creatures brain.

Just like when he consumed the guy who had run him over the other day, he was able to see the monster's memories.

...

Unlike human memories, the monster's were messy and unorganized. Lincoln couldn't tell what was going on. Just horrific images of mutilated bodies, and the sounds of screaming. Then he could hear a voice. A familiar voice. That deep voice that at first sounded so soothing, was now terrifying and sent chills through Lincoln's body, it was the voice of Pariah.

"Find that little white haired brat" The voice said, "he may have the virus but he is still weak and you can still kill him. Eat the little fucker alive. I can't let him get between me, and Mercer. Now be a good boy and go fetch!"

...

Lincoln dropped to his knees, and the monster fell down dead.

Lincoln could feel something surging through his body. It was the same energy he felt as he lay dying in that hospital.

He looked at his arms. They were shaking uncontrollably, the veins under his skin were glowing orange.

Suddenly, spikes started to grow out of his arms, and his fingers started to lengthen, turning into metallic caws.

Soon his arms no longer looked like the arms of a human, rather the vicious claws of some unspeakable monster.

"WHAT'S HAPPNING TO ME!!!!!" Lincoln screamed.

...

A few days back, Lincoln had woken up in his bed. The night before he had had a horrible experience at the mall with Leni, when he puked blood on her dress. He felt bad about ruining her dress, but she said she didn't care about the dress, and that she only worried for his health.

Leni was sweet like that.

He tried to pick himself up, but his arms felt to week, and he fell back on his bed.

Just then Lynn walked in the room.

"Morning Link" She said.

For some reason, Lincoln couldn't remember Lynn's name.

"Who are you?" He said weakly.

"L-Lincoln it's me Lynn" Lynn said as her eyes started to fill with tears, "Y-your sister"

"Lynn?" Lincoln said. "Oh yeah, sorry. Uh... who's Lincoln?"

A look of shock spread across Lynn's face.

"Isn't that like, one of the presidents or something? The guy with the hat?' Lincoln asked her.

"Y-you're Lincoln." Lynn said as she started to cry a bit.

"I'm the president?" Said Lincoln, he tried to get up, but fell to the floor. Lynn was quick enough to catch him before he hit the ground. "Oh man, my country needs me!" Lincoln said "we're in a civil war."

"No that's a different Lincoln!" Lynn said. "He died years ago. You're Lincoln Loud, and it's 2017."

"Oh" Said Lincoln, as Lynn held him in her arms. "Right, I'm... Lincoln Loud... I'm....... I'm 11.... I'm dying aren't I?"

"I'm sorry Lincoln" Said Lynn wiping away her tears.

"I..." Lincoln started. "I don't wanna die." He started to cry.

"I don't want you to die either" Said Lynn. She was starting to cry louder.

"I'm scared Lynn." Lincoln said.

"Me too" Said Lynn. "But If by some miracle you do live, I will do everything I can, to make sure nothing bad happens to you ever again." Lynn held Lincoln closer. "I promise"

...

Rick Sanchez was sitting in the forensics lab, studying body after body. Each day it seemed the cops had found at least two or three victims of the Out Cast Killer, the man known as Pariah.

Each victim looked like it had been ripped to shreds by some horrifying monster. Some of the bodies were so mangled, even a guy as cold as Rick was a little disturbed.

"Sir" said a cop who had barged in the room.

"What's with this sir stuff" Said Rick, "My name's, burp, Rick, call me Rick."

"Ok uh Rick." Said The cop "A man just came in, claiming to BE Pariah. Ordinarily we'd think it's a hoax, but you've gotta see this guy."

"Oh did he, now" Said Rick with a chuckle. "I suppose we should go meet our killer then"

"So this is our guy?" Said Rick as they walked into the main lobby of the police station.

"That's him" Said the officer.

In the center of the room stood a man who was about 6 foot 4. He was wearing a long black leather trench coat. He had a black t-shirt and black pants. He had a black spiked belt, and black spiked boots.

He had long, Jet black hair, that reached down to his waist. He was wearing a red baseball cap that covered his face.

"So Pariah I presume" Said Rick, taking a drink from his flask.

The man took off his base ball cap, and let it drop to the floor. He looked Rick in the face.

Some officers seemed to be a bit shocked when the saw the man's face.

One of the man's eyes were almost black, the other a pale blue, with a scar that went from the top of his head, down past his eye, to the top of his mouth.

The left side of his face seemed to have a serious burn mark and his left eyebrow was burned off. His eyes seemed to be full of rage as they stared into Rick's soul.

"Hello Rick" Said the man as he smiled, revealing a mouth full of razor sharp yellow teeth, like those of a shark. "Yes, I m the one they call Pariah. The one society has cast aside."

"Interesting" Said Rick, as he raised an eyebrow."Well, bring, urp, him into the interrogation room."

Rick sat across from Pariah, in the quiet room.

"You're pretty brave to be in a room alone with me" Pariah said in a deep voice.

"Yeah sure" said Rick looking at his watch. "So you, urp, wanted to ask me about a refrigerator?"

"Huh?" Pariah looked at him confused.

"Never mind" Said Rick.

Pariah looked at the handcuffs that had him chained to the table. "You think these will hold me?" He quickly jerked toward Rick. Rick didn't flinch.

"I suppose this is the part when you, urp, tell me about your motives" Rick said calmly.

"Don't you wanna know how I committed those murders?" Pariah asked.

"Whatever" Said Rick.

"I have friends on the other side." Said Pariah. "That give my powers you couldn't possibly imagine."

"Ghosts?"

"Demons" Said Pariah, his voice dark and angry. "One of the many powers they give me is invisibility, that's why I've never been caught"

"rrrrriiiiiiiggghhhhtttt" Said Rick.

"I have been cast aside by society, and now they will all feel my wrath, as I consume their very souls. That is why I chose the name Pariah." Said Pariah.

"Alright." Said Rick. "I've heard enough."

"are you scared of me?" Said Pariah. "Of what I can do? Of what I can do to you right now?

"No" Said Rick. "I mean you definitely look creepy. You're like a cross between Jason Voorhees, and that guy from Metalocolypse. In other words, you look like a less ugly Tommy Wiseau. But I'm not scared"

"Oh" said Pariah, "And why's that?"

"Because, urp, I know you're not Pariah." Rick said simply.

"W-what?" The Man, who claimed to be Pariah was starting to get agitated."Of course I'm Pariah! I was even able to guess your name without having met you!"

"I'm wearing a name tag, genius" Said Rick pointing at his name tag, which read: "Hello, my name is Rick, so fuck off!" (the last part he added himself)

"Well, you can't prove I'm not Pariah" Said the Pariah imposter.

"Well first your whole speech of why you chose the name Pariah." Said Rick, "You didn't chose that name, we did. It was our first clue in the case, a piece of paper with the, urp, word Pariah. And while you could argue, that maybe you wrote Pariah on that sheet of paper, the evidence would, urp, say otherwise. The paper was found in the care of a w, urp, woman who worked with the ex communicated government branch known as, urp, Black Watch. Black Watch was disowned by the government back in 2009 after they were, urp, blamed for a rather nasty viral outbreak, since then they have been bought up by private, urp, companies, but that's not the point. The hand writing on that piece of paper matched that of the victim perfectly, suggesting she wrote it. After, urp some digging we discovered a top secret government project, headed by Black Watch, that was called, you guessed it, Pariah. The details of which are classified even to me. It is safe to assume that THAT is where Pariah came from, both the letter and the person."

"You burp a lot" Said the imposter.

"Yeah that's because of my drinking. Secondly, and most importantly" Rick continued. "We have gathered samples from the crime scene, including some sort of homemade weapons, and some sort of gross biological material. Of which I have anywise myself" Rick then showed him his watch. Instead of a clock, the watch just had a green light on it.

"I coded this baby to detect the substance found at the crime scenes." Rick explained, "If you were Pariah, this light would have turned red." Rick then took out a stack of papers, "our sources tell us, that your real name is Leroy Brown. And that you're just a nobody who wanted attention."

"Who the fuck are you?" Asked Leroy.

"I'm Rick Sanchez, motha fucka" Rick replied. "Now get out of my site. This has been a waste of time."

Just then an elderly cop, with grey/ white hair, a grey mustache, and glasses walked in the room.

"Come on young man" Said the cop in a kind voice as he unhooked Leroy. "Let's get you home"

As they left, Rick looked back at his watch to see the light had turned red.

"Huh" Said Rick.

...

"Leni are you ok?" Lori asked. After her and Leni had had a bizarre encounter with a mysterious stranger.

"Huh?" Said Leni, coming out of her trance, "Of course I am, why?"

"You just saw that guys face." Said Lori.

"Yep" Leni smiled.

"The way you looked at him..." Lori started, "Was he like really deformed or something?"

"No silly" Leni giggle "Actually." Her smile grew much bigger. "That guy looked like SUPER handsome. Like he could star in movies he looks so handsome. In fact, he looked kind of like that one guy we DID see in quite a few movies, but I can't remember what his name was. That's why I was just staring"

"Because you were trying to remember who Gabriel Black looked like?"

"Yep"

...

Leroy Brown had walked into the police station pretending to be one of the most ruthless serial killers in the past decade. He had no idea what he had planned to accomplish.

He was found out in his lie. He was now being driven home by some elderly looking cop.

"Hey my home is back that way" Leroy said as they missed the exit to go to his house, and instead drove further into the country.

"You know son" Said the cop. "I don't know what you were trying to accomplish back there, but just know that we all make mistakes. I myself have done much more reckless things when I was your age."

"Have you now?" Said Leroy.

"You know I knew you weren't Pariah the moment you stepped in the door." The Cop said.

"Oh, how you figure" Said Leroy.

"Well because I'M Pariah" Said the cop.

Leroy's eyes widened.

He watched in horror as the cop in the front seat started to change form.

The eyes staring back at Leroy through the rear view mirror, were now completely different.

Pariah stared back at Leroy in the rear view mirror, with tired looking blue eyes.

Pariah started to laugh.

"You know" He said in a deep, yet soft and soothing voice with a slight southern accent, "They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I should be flattered"

Leroy fumbled with his door, but it was locked, "Let me out of here man!"

"Demons huh?" Said Pariah, "you really think that's how I do what I do?" Pariah's voice had a surprisingly relaxed tone to it, like one would have while talking to an old friend. "Now that is quit the guess, but I recon you'll find the real answer a bit disappointing." Pariah smiled into the mirror. His teeth white as snow, and his smile shockingly friendly for a serial killer. "Why it's actually a virus. I was born with it you see. Stuff damn near makes up my entire being. This virus gives me the ability to take change the very make up of my DNA, taken the forms of others as well as turning my arms into a variety of weapons." As he explained his powers, he showed no signs of anger or malice. He just explained it as if explaining his hobbies to a new friend. "Invisibility, that was a good one, but actually I'm a shape shifter. Don't worry, this is my true form you're looking at. Though shape shiftin' isn't the only thing this virus can do. I can also infect others with my virus. Now when I infect others they don't get powers or anything, unless I want them to. I have all sorts of strands of this virus in me, and each strand does something different. Some allow me to control others minds, and make them do my bidding. Less potent strands allow me to simply speak with my victim telepathically, sometimes even make them see things that aren't there. Or I can see small bits of a person's memory and use that to learn things about my victims they might not even know themselves, though if I wanted to know everything about a person I would need to consume, which I enjoy doin. These powers I've used to pull some pretty funny pranks let me tell ya. Why not too long ago, I nearly made this little Goth girl kill her own brother. Imagine the looks on his face. I can also do much more sadistic stuff if want. I can turn people into zombies, or even monsters. Hell if I wanted, a can just make people explode. Point is, ain't nothing super natural about it, just a simple virus is all, pure science, now that the real magic."

"What the fuck" Said Leroy, "Why the fuck are you doing this?"

"Well incase you haven't noticed" Said Pariah. "I don't take to kindly to humans. Caused me nothin' but trouble. If you ask me, the world would be better off without 'em"

"Why are you telling me this?"

"You ever here the phrase, never trust the Livin'" Said Pariah. "Recon that mean's I can ALWAYS trust a dead man."

SHNK!

Spikes shot out of Pariah's back, through the seat, and into Leroy Brown. Pariah stopped the car, retracted the spikes, and got out.

He opened the back door, and Leroy fell to the ground at Pariah's feet.

Leroy coughed up blood. The spikes had pierced his lungs in multiple places, and stabbed into his eye socked, leaving his left eye dangling by the optic nerve.

Leroy looked up at his assailant.

Pariah was wearing a red t-shirt, blue jeans, and red and white sneakers. His face was blocked by the sun.

Leroy gave a laugh. Leroy had tried to impersonate Pariah by wearing the darkest, most scariest punk rock obvious serial killer outfit he could find. And here was the REAL Pariah wearing the most ordinary outfit he had ever seen. The dude looked like he had probably gotten all his clothes at wall mart.

Pariah then picked up Leroy by the collar of his black shirt, and brought him to his face.

After a few seconds, Leroy could make out every detail on Pariah's face.

Leroy started to laugh. "Holy shit!" He said. "You look just like..." Then Pariah smashed Leroy's head against the roof of the police car busting his skull open, and spilling his brains all over the car.

Pariah then consumed Leroy's body.

"Yeah" He said. "I get that a lot"

Pariah then found a brown cowboy hat in the front seat of the car.

He picked up the hat, and placed it on his head.

"Not bad" he said looking at himself in the side mirror of the car. "Not bad at all"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431 12 7
This is a fan fiction of The Loud House called Requiem For A loud. I want to make this because it inspired me to understand that sometimes you have...
11 1 1
On their way back home, Luan, Lynn and Lincoln come across an old abandoned house that supposedly used to be a haunted house attraction, within minut...
5.7K 76 20
After so many nightmares & a horrible week, Lincoln can't take anymore. He runs away & a farmer lets him into his family. Will Lincoln return or will...
27.5K 253 29
It all started when Lincoln saw a mysterious thing that crashed over their backyard, he came as fast as he could, he fainted when he touched that thi...