SATURDAY // VKOOK // COMPLETED

By MinGramps

Where two boys bump into each other on a Saturday evening. More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
!! NOT AN UPDATE !!
15

1

7.5K 178 45
By MinGramps

Jungkook's p.o.v

It was a cold Saturday evening. I was walking alone, trying to think of something to do. I looked in the corner of my eye and got my camera out. I thought I'd take a few photos of the flowers.

My mind was empty. I sighed and suddenly fell over. I looked at my knee that was throbbing with pain, and then looked upwards.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was-" I managed to say before he snapped.

"Yes, you should be sorry! Watch where you're going next time. You have eyes for a reason! Try to use them, if they even work..."

And with that, he walked away.

Jimin's p.o.v

I texted Taehyung half an hour ago. What's taking him so long? Also, where did Jungkook go? He said he went shopping! How long does it take him to get a couple groceries?

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw that it was Taehyung.

I opened the door and greeted him. He asked me to come to his apartment, so I went there with him.

We were talking until he got the drinks out... a couple of hours later, the both of us were drunk.

"Heyyyyy, TaeTae... Get up.."

Taehyung didn't move.

Taehyung's p.o.v

As if out of nowhere, I felt Jimin's lips press against my own. For no reason. Well, he's drunk, I guess he thought that was an appropriate way to wake me up?

He tried to get me off the floor but I didn't let him... then I fell asleep again.

In the morning I woke up on the sofa. My head started to hurt. Like, a lot. How much did I drink last night? I put my hand on my forehead then felt something there.

I took it off, it was a sticky note... from Jimin. What even happened last night? I read the note..

"Hey Tae, I left early. See you at school ;)
~ Jimin"

Seriously? A winky face? What's wrong with this kid?

Oh, there's school? Damn, I'm gonna need a lot of headache tablets to get me through the day.

_________

Ok, so this is my first published book. So if you have any criticism please leave it in the comments. I will be posting every two days, so not a long wait. Hope you enjoy it so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.8K 13
Pansy believes that Draco and Harry are destined to be together and made it her mission to make it happen, coming up with schemes for the sake of 'Op...
56.9K 1.9K 33
(COMPLETE - 7 JUNE 2022, TUESDAY) "We used to love each other to the core, But now.., We wants to hate each other till death." "Get out of my sight!"...
22.5K 1.1K 27
In which Taehyung and Jungkook are Married, and around this time Christmas is just around the corner.... "Jungkook?" "yeah?" "Why did you put all thi...
41.7K 1.4K 16
"Hi I'm Kim Taehyung I'm 18 please take good care of me" "But little do you know behind my cute smile I have issues and a bad reputation that...