AND THEY MEET.. - A short Kai...

By ishi_kaira

Emotions and breakdown... What happens when Naira Singhania meets him again.. after 5 long years... Through t... More

Prologue...
Characters
Naira's life
Part1
Part2
Part3
Part4
Part5
Part6
Part7
Part8
Part9
Part10
Part11
Part 12
Part13
Part14
Part15
Part16- And Kartik does the investigation
Part 17- Relishing the past..!!
Part 18- The half truth- something shocking.....!!
Author's note...
New story..
Part-19- Sudden mishappenings..!!
Part-20- Just wanna be in your arms..!!
Shoutout..!!!
Part-21- Hurt..!!
Part-22- A trap it was..!!!
Part-23- I love you..!!!
Part 24- Will you marry me..!!!
Epilogue..!!
A VOTE OF THANKS

Kartik's life..

4.8K 207 11
By ishi_kaira

Kartik was screaming at his employes...

Kartik- Ek kaam dhang se nhi hota tum logon se... Aise hi rkhe hue ho sbke sb.. (and he continued shouting at them)

Today he was in an angry mood as usual..

He left the office in anger and went to his house directly and reached his room...

He switched something and one more room's door opened and he went inside... That was the place he used to spend his maximum time....
Since the day she had gone he became lonely.. he wouldn't talk to anyone.. his only focus.. his business.. From a calm and cool kind hearted man to a devil he had become... Emotions had lost with her going out of his life... And here he was living in her memories... Every now and then she would come in his dreams... He would feel her presence but she was nowhere to be seen...

Kartik- (he screamed) Naira.... Khaan ho tum... Khaan chali gyi.. aise kyun chodkar gyi mujhe... Nafrat krna chahta hun tumse... Lekin kya krun hota to vo bhi nhi...

And here Everytime he would scream her name she would get some senses of someone calling her and a tear would escape her eye...

Such was their love... Far apart yet together...

And this was kartik's life...

Plzz VOTE and COMMENT..

Next will be part 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.9K 13
The characters and storyline remain the same as the show from the beginning. The story starts off after Sai's birthday celebration. Some tracks from...
1.5K 114 23
A father's past ! A daughter's fate. The mother's secret ! The daughter's destiny. Will they save their daughter from the clutches of this dangerous...
979K 60.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
332K 31.7K 152
#3 ishqbaaaz this story is completely off track,in this ff shivaay is a buisnessman and annika is a struggling girl who came mumbai for her and her f...