ROCKSTAR'S Daughter & ENEMIE'...

By You_had_me_at_hello1

Juliet Quinn, to family better known as CoCo, to friends, just Juliet. Along with her twin brother and the tr... More

Authors Note: Please Read!
Prolog
ch.1 I just can't keep hanging On
PART 2
CH.2 My names Juliet..

Ch. 3 vivid memories

533 18 7
By You_had_me_at_hello1

ENJOY1!!

Ch3 Vivid memories

"Ok so good meet guys. We finally got the serious business stuff over with, now for the fun stuff. So that means I want you guys to come in on Monday at 11 so we can start practicing and getting this album recorded." Uncle Mattie said, standing  up and fixing his flannel shirt. It was 80 degrees out side and it was beautiful, I don't know why he was wearing long sleeve flannel shirts.

"Finally, my hand felt like it was about to fall off signing all those papers."

I looked over at Jace and smiled while I rolled my eyes, he was always a drama queen, but for once I agreed with him.

We had been in this meeting room for about 4 hours talking about business stuff and our official contract with KC Quinn records. Even if we were Kellin Quinns' kids, we still had to proceed with all this boring stuff.

"Yea, well let's hope it stays attached to our bodies for practice Monday." Uncle olie said leaning in his chair even more.

"Right, this is exactly how it goes with everyone in this label. It's not all fun and games, well it is but sometimes it's serious stuff." Dad said as he fixed his non existent glasses. "Anyways, Cassie's making her famous BQ burgers tonight, I invited the crew so hope you guys don't have any plans for dinner, if you did then... cancel them and come over." Dad said talking to uncle Olie and Mattie as he grinned.

"Oh and don't forget Juliet's new boyfriend." Lonnie thought it was funny to say in a taunting voice.

I looked over at him and gave him a death glare. Although I got along with the triplets, they still liked to  annoy me sometimes, and I mean what sibling wouldn't?I Loved them to death but sometimes they didn't have a break on their tongue.

"Boyfriend?!" Uncle Mattie said raising his eyebrows.

"No uncle Mattie, don't mind him, Hes talking about your new tech guy, Thellieo. I was in dads office fixing some things when he came in and I thought it was rude of me not to introduce myself. And we just chatted for a bit. Besides dad invited him over for dinner not me."

My uncles looked curiously at my dad.

"What?" My dad shrugged innocently. "The boy is going to be working with us with their new album, and he's new here, don't you guys remember being new to your jobs? It's hard coming into this industry as the head technician, not knowing anyone, especially when you're new to the country. I'm just doing him a favor, and being a good boss is all. Besides they got along pretty well, what's wrong with that?" He questioned Nicely.

"Ok whoa, just because we got along the guys think he's my new "boyfriend," and dad thinks he's going to be my new bff, but he's NOT my boyfriend... Or my bff. First off, I'm not ready to get back out there after...  Second off, I hardly know him and I highly doubt we have anything in common for us to be THAT close of friends."

"Danm, chill Coco, we were just messin with you. If anything he's probably dads new boyfriend, haha!" Jace said in efforts to make me stop blushing and distract the fact that they were starting up a touchy subject that was obviously still a little tender.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude or anything, but i know what you guys want out of me..." I said as I got up and gathered my things, "yes he is attractive, no I'm not interested." I said so nonchalantly walking towards the door. "Now if you excuse me, I need to go take Telle home so we can eat because I'm starving. Good day." I teasingly bowed like a lady and left, I could hear the laughter and chuckles behind me as I closed the door.

Even if I was just shrugging off the whole breakup thing, it was tough. Even joking about it, ever since everyone found out Johnny and I had broken up, I had been getting support from all over the place. But sometimes the guys would suggest guys for me, to get me back in the game. They didn't understand that it was too soon for that. WAAAY to soon.

And if I even did find someone, they would have a hell of a lot of trouble adjusting to my life. Not only because of who I was, but my Uncles were super protective over me. They didn't really get use to Johnny until a few years ago. That's only because Johnny's dad worked with the guys on a few new designs for some band logos and thought his dad was pretty cool. Only to find out his son was as cool, and that was when KC Quinn opened up, which wasn't that long ago.  

As i walked down the hall so many memories started flooding my brain. I absolutely loved this place, the office's  were made up of windows which set a clear view of the people working in there. When my brothers and I would have a bad day after a long day of school we would hang out here. This sort of became our safe haven, well, it would really just end up being our alone time. We would just lock ourselves in the room for hours.  Why? I really don't know, I think it was being in the offices that was so peaceful, the fact that the offices  were made up of windows was comforting. You could see everything that was going on around you, yet it was peaceful and quite and you didn't feel alone becasue there was so much ambient going on around you. All the walls had huge windows so the light could shine through and really enhance the imagery of pine trees that surrounded the building, because everything was clear, the windows made it seem like a crystal bubble.

The building was practically made out of glass, and the floors were marble, the whole place had a Greek   Palace feel to it. It was just a really nice place to go to, as I turned the cornered the corner everyone who had been here earlier was gone, probably over to my house already. It was a  Saturday which meant, no one was really here, if there were people, once in a while some producers or the tech guys would just get ready for Mondays meetings and rehearsals. It was mostly busier during this time in the summer. Bands were going in and out on summer tours and festivals and people needed to make sure that they had everything covered like, food, money, instruments hotel rooms so they could shower once in a while and all that jazz. Actually just thinking about it, going on my first tour was going to be crazy... I wasn't too crazy about not being able to shower for a few days out of the week, but it will be totally worth it, I'm sidetracking I should really stop...

I walked over to where the receptionist desk was and I saw no one. I stood right in front of the desk, confused.

I looked at my watch and it was already 6:20, crap... Maybe he thought I left and he decided to leave!

My eyes wondered around the entrance, but no one was there. i jumped up on the receptionists desk and sat down. I waited a good five minutes before i decided to lay down on the desk, it was uncomfortable but i was already tired.

 I took out my phone and was about to text my dad and ask him if he had Telles number when I heard a smooth deep British voice call out behind me.

"Juliet!"

I quickly sat up from he desk and got down, he had changed into a nice plane white T, with khaki colored skinny's and black suspenders hanging lose like chains from his pants that matched his black vans.

My god, I felt my face get warm.

"H-hey Thellieo... Y-um--ummm, hey... Nice... Clothes," I said getting hella nervous. Did u just say yum!? AHH!

He looked at me and grinned while I looked away and pretend that the pice of rock right beside my foot was more interesting than the Greek god in front of me.

"Hey, yea, I had an extra set of cloths just in case I ever needed to change... I guess they came in handy." He shrugged so confidently.

"Yea, I guess they did." I said awkwardly. "Hey, sorry I was late, the my meeting was longer than I had expected."

"Oh no problem, I figured the lads and the lovely lady were busy. Besides, it gave me time to remember I had something more... Presentable to wear to meet Mrs. Quinn." He grinned.

Ladies man for sure.

I felt like I was blushing, "my moms a really nice person, I'm pretty sure she would like you even if you had your other cloths on. I do have brothers who wear almost the same things you do you know."

"I know, I just, I don't know, I wanted to impress her, she's my bosses wife, shes pretty much my boss too." He shrugged

"Hm, good point, well better for you, at least you're trying to impress her... That's adorable." I said teasingly.

He laughed, "adorable? Haha, hey, I'm a gentlemen, I like to impress the ladies. And besides, it's not everyday you get to meet the royal family." He said standing up straight putting in a silly serious face while he bowed in front of me.

I lifted an eyebrow up, "wait... Royal family?  You mean like the queen of England?" I was confused.

He laughed, "no, here in the states, its the Quinn's."

"We're not royal." I scoffed.

"So modest, but you guys are kind of a big deal out there in the world..." He said putting his hands in his pockets as he had this smolder look thing going on.

I began to feel uncomfortable, I didn't want this guy to be charming and nice just because I was a Quinn, "Look, we're not royal, and if anyone is big in the Quinn family it's my dad, He's the one with the band, he's the one who sold all these albums and got recognized for it. The rest of us are just inherited straddlers. I don't want you to try and impress me or my mom or brothers just so you can be "good" with my dad." I said a little annoyed. I've had people call us the royal family before and it annoyed me. We weren't royal, and I hated when people were trying to impress the rest of the family just so my dad can have more trust in them.

He raised an eyebrow. "Straddlers? Is that what you think of yourself? As a straddler? Juliet, do you know how important your dads is in the music industry? He made small reject bands huge, he's saved more lives than I can count for. He takes in people who work hard and haven't had the luck to be successful. He's taken rejects in and givin them a second chance... A second home. Out of the couple of months I've been here, I've seem so many bands come from all over the world, and I've never seen someone so caring and interested in these guys... You guys are a big deal because your mom has a foundation special for keeping the arts as an important part of our living. And you guys, you guys are making music that's going to save lives...  If that's not important and if that's not worth recognizing forgive me for trying to dress up and look nice for a family who's worth impressing... For a family who is so generous and kind. The reason why you guys are called the royal family is because you guys do whatever it takes to save lives and help people out." He stiffened as he got close.

"I... Never really thought of it that way." I stood there, frozen. this had been the first time i had heard this from anyone, never the less a guy... pfff, its probably 'cause hes British.

"No, you didn't." I could Sense he was annoyed, and this was getting so awkward. Not to mention he was closer to me than ever, I swear if he was any closer, I would pass out I front of him. I wouldn't be surprised if he heard my heart beating.

Wait, why in the world was my heart beating so fast? Before this conversation all i could think about was Johnny leaving me and all the useless memories he had left me with.

"Look I'm sorry, I just... I'm very cautious about who I hang out with and who I talk to. It's been hard being the Quinns' girl. I've had a lot of... Upsets about this subject my whole life, so... I'm sorry... I was out of line lashing out like that, I just met you today and oh my god... You probably think in some moody spoiled brat..." I face palmed myself. There was really no way of getting out of this but just letting it ride out.

He laughed quietly, I looked up at him strangely.

"Lucky for you, I don't think you're a spoiled brat. In fact I think you're a beautiful young woman, who knows exactly what kind of people she wants in her life. No toleration for people who will only hurt you in the end. I admire that." He smirked kindly.

I looked at him dumbfounded, did he refer to me as a 'beautiful young woman!?' I tried not to think about it too much, I probably wasn't the only one he was telling this too. I looked at him a little longer and began to laugh.

"Ladies man are we?" I'm pretty sure he was the type of guy who could get any girl he desired.

He was about to answer when I felt my phone ring.

"Oh text hold on..." I said checking my phone.

'Stop flirting and start driving home! I'm hungry and you know moms not going to want to start handing out food without you!' Jace texted me.

'Im not flirting!! And yea yea we're on our way.'

I closed my phone and looked back up at him. I swear every time I looked at him I felt my heart race.

"Anyways shall we go?" I said fixing my side purse.

Both his eyebrows raised up and nodded, "but before we leave I need to defend myself from your accusations." He smiled, "I'm defiantly not a ladies man." he smirked.

"That's not what I've heard." I lied as I smiled.

Wait...  Take that back a few notches... Did I just say that!? Am I flirting!?

His brows shot right up, "oh really?" He said as he moved I front of me, caging me in with both arms on each side gripping the counter behind me, caged in by his glory.

I swallowed hard. 

"And what have you heard?"  He leaned closer to me, staring me down with curious playful eyes having a sly grin on his face.

I couldn't breath never the less concentrate on anything he was saying. I'm being such ah hypocrite right now...

Why was he having such a great affect on me if I hardly knew him! Who did he think he was making me feel this way!

Wait, this is exactly what he wanted! This is the exact reaction he wanted from me. I wasn't planning on letting him win.

Two could play at this game.

"Oh you know..." I said with stern eyes, smirking.

His eye brows raised, "and I'm the flirt around here?"

"Flirt? I never said flirt, I said ladies man."

"So I'm a ladies man..."

"Yes, you probably cage in all kinda of girls like this." I said pointing to the position he was in.

He chuckled and got closer, so close I could feel his breath on my lips, "actually, you're the first girl I cage in." He looked at me with devilish eyes.

"I'm calling you bluff." I squinted.

"So you don't believe me?"

"Nope."

"Well, would you believe me if I told you I've never kissed a girl before?"

I laughed as soon as i heard that causing me to bump my head on his chest, since he was taller.

As soon as my forehead touched his chest I felt sparks flow through my body like electric shocks. I gasped.

He looked at me with wide eyes for a moment.

"Sorry, I'm a bit of a... dork, I didn't mean to hit you with my head."

He didn't say anything but look at me with soft eyes. I've never seen this look before, not even with Johnny Wait I don't know why he popped in my head, Thellieo looked nothing like him, they were opposites.

I could feel his body moving towards me. I looked up and his face was inches from mine.

"You think that was funny?" His voice changed, it was playful but serious all at the same time.

I gulped, "I-I just doubt that a guy like you, especially you, hasn't had their first kiss, I don't believe it, it's a lie, you and I both know it."

"What kind of guy am I then?" Feeling his ragged breathing on my face.

"I-I think your a guy who thinks he can get any girl he wants by his good looks and charms."

"Really?" He said dangerously with a hint of playfulness

My knees began to shake, "you need to stop teasing me." I said sternly.

"'I' need to stop?" He said getting closer than before.

"Yes..." I whispered, as my heart began to race faster than it had ever gone.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then I'll make you."

He looked at me impressed, " oh really?" He smiled.

"Yes I'll--" He cut me off pressing his soft moist lips onto mine.

I could feel my knees weaken at the very touch, they felt like jello.

His soft lips kissed me roughly, with inpatients, I wasn't that type of girl who kissed guys she had just met hours ago, in act I've only had one guy kiss me, and that was Johnny  he had been the only one. I blushed at the fact that I was doing this, I blushed because I was being contradicting, but I couldn't resist.

He had such an affect on me that I never knew anyone could make me feel, and I just met the guy!

I felt my hands move towards his hair pulling him towards me even more if that was even possible. Who was I turning into?

But If it was one thing that I thought was irritable in a guy was long hair. I pulled his hair as he bit my lip, this guy was irresistible, I doubt this was his first kiss, I doubt he was feeling what I was feeling, but I liked it.

I felt his hands grip my waist as he picked me up and sat me on the receptionist desk.

He surprised me which made me gasp. He smiled in between the kiss.

I felt my self blush harder. I've never done any of this with Johnny, or anyone. Johnny was really the first guy I had dated. He was always gentle and almost afraid to touch me. But Thellieo, he wasn't afraid to break me, he held on to me like if I was going to fly away and disappear forever, his hands griped my waits so hard I think that part of my body was going numb. But i liked it, there was this burning firing rage inside me that lit on fire.

He began to move quickly towards my neck, I simply gave him access to it.

I felt my eyes roll back, it was pure ecstasy that I was feeling. I felt like he was controlling my every move, my every feeling.

He was doing something to my neck that I've never felt. He let go of my waits and hugged me, while he was still at my neck, there was literally no room between us. It was scary actually, this power that he had over me, it was terrifying, all the walls that that I had put up were crap when it came to Thellieo. No, I couldn't let that happen, what was I doing? i hardly knew the guy! whay kind of girl does he think i am? Kissing him when we had only met hours ago!

He probably thinks im some easy girl who is rich and what not this wasn't right, not only that but  Johnny had broken up with me only months ago, and I was doing this? I thought I was a responsible, respectable young woman! I am a responsible young woman, who respects herself enough to break this... This, whatever is going on!

As I was about to object and separate myself from him I felt his teeth touch my skin so softly, I felt my toes curl and my fingers lock into his hair, i couldn't help but to gasp his name outloud, it was the weirdest sensation ever.

As I was about to move away from him, I heard someone call my name from a distance, oh my god! Who was it... oh my god...  Jace? Lonnie?

MY DAD?!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN MY GOD WHATTTTTT!!??

what do you guys th is going to happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 1.1K 6
The bad boy of the school, his name is Ashton Saunders. Our past is what makes us today right? But what happens when your past is the reason for bloo...
2.7K 210 51
Highest Ranking: #6 in Aaliyah, #3 in Tupac In loving memory of majority of the 90s music artists that have died, plus some 21st century ones too. "...
41.4K 1.5K 55
Dealing with her father being a school bus driver and her mother's drug addiction. Nina Jewel Harris is having trouble achieving her dreams: wanted t...
23.9K 678 23
Book 1 to Loving Series **** Julieta Jane Jasper also known as JJ is a girl filled with surprises and many secrets that no one knows. She is...