No marriage is happy ever aft...

By LillyLouMJ

The wedding day is supposed to be the greatest day in a woman's life. To Lady Louisa Wightwick it is probably... More

Introduction
Preparation
Bridesmaids
The Journey
Just before
The Wedding
Goodbye, Lady Wightwick
The supper
A new home
Music before breakfast
10 - Equine promises
11 - Proper riding
I'm sorry

To my fellow book clubbers!

70 14 1
By LillyLouMJ

Hello book clubbers!

Thank you for taking the time to help me comment and critique my books. It is very appreciated!

I would like to ask some of you, though, to comment on chapters further than the first ones. This is because I need advice further in the book just as much as I need in the beginning.

Shoutout to @chickenteeth who has already done so.

And if you really don't feel like commenting further in, feel free to comment on the first few chapters as you wish. I'm happy anyway.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

Yours sincerely,
LillyLouMJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 962 10
"No romance. No love. We shall live as two people taking on their duties, not as a husband and wife.. I sincerely hope you understand that this is an...
178K 7.1K 13
#Wattys2016 Lord James Ravenwood is next in line to become the next Duke of Sudbury after the untimely death of his parents in childhood. It won't ha...
11.7K 452 40
With this ring, I thee wed. it's the words spoken on their wedding day, but it's all an act, an arrangement. Two people who don't know each other ar...
91.3K 4K 44
Amelia Advent's sole objective in life is to make her father Nicholas Advent miserable. He must suffer as much as he made her mother suffer. Her fat...