Vampire Mates

By kky_claud

"Maybe, Just maybe... this is all a big mistake." Meet Rosemarie 'Rose' Smith, the nerd. Being friends of... More

Prologue
1 - Demetri Arch
2 - Falling?
3 - So We Meet Again
4 - Another Man
5 - Venice, Italy, Pizza
6 - Mates, Pains
7 - Day One
8 - What The...
9 - Xlinx?
10 - The Strange Disappearance
11 - Kidnappers Say What?
12 - A Clone? I Prefer Doppelganger
13 - The Trouble of Going to the Hospital
14 - And that was All in One Day
15 - Just a game of Twister
16 - Avoidance
17 - The Arrival
17 - The Arrival
19 - The Vampire Realms of Alfea
Author's Note
20 - Move On?
21 - The Dress
22 - The Ball
23 - The Strange Happenings
24 - Meet Their Highnesses? More Like Meet the Parents
25 - Vampire
26 - The Return of the Lost Princess
27 - Final Choice
28 - Being Bad isn't All that Bad
29 - Don't Say Goodbye
30 - Finale
Final Words/Acknowledgements
Sneak Peak of Dark Mates - Sequel of Vampire Mates
Dark Mates, Author's Note
-the rewriting of vampire mates-
Vampire Mates - updated version
"Sunshine and Dynamite"

18 - What the Hell

25K 855 118
By kky_claud

Vampire Mates
Chapter 18 – What the Hell

Principle Morgenstern was someone that I never would imagine as ‘fun’ or ‘lenient’. Honestly, I had never seen him before. I don’t think anyone did, anyways, other than Ms. Gold, our V.P., who we often refer at the headmistress since Morgenstern was never here.

I’ve seen him in pictures. There are literally hundreds of pictures of him in the teacher’s longue, but every single one of them was those professional, strict pictures. You know, the ones where you dress up in a tux, make your hair all slick and gelled back.

Yeah, one of those pictures.

So, obviously, no one – not even Ms. Gold, I’d guess – expected him to show up in a lei on his shaggy, tousled and haven’t-cut-my-hair-in-years hair, and a straw skirt, not to mention shirtless.

And, no, he does not have a good body. He’s one of those old, beer-belly and hairy guys.

It was disgusting, no offence to other old beer-belly and hair guys out there.

Lily, however, found the situation funny.

“He’s cute,” She giggled beside me. Dana and I shared a look. Demetri, who sat on Dana’s left and Lily’s right, looked at the girl, amused. Alex and Greyson had oddly moved to the seat two rows behind us to ‘talk’. I guess it was about their relationship, but Greyson looked like he was moody and in pain.

“Please,” Dana said as Principle Morgenstern hobbled onto the stage after his little outburst during the middle of assembly. V.P. Gold awkwardly helped him onto the stage. “He is a disgusting as my old gardener who would always show up shirtless and in boxers.”

Lily cracked up. “That’s funny,” She stated.

Here’s what happened. We were all peacefully having the same old boring Monday assembly, with Ms. Gold droning on and on about how great it was to have everyone back at school. That was when suddenly the exit doors burst open only to reveal a panting Principle Morgenstern, his straw skirt almost falling almost showing his I don’t want to go there.

“Woo,” he had yelled as he threw leis around the room. “That’s right everyone, I’m Principle Morgy and this is my beat! Have some leis, everyone!”

And that was what resulted into Lily wearing the stupid lei that had magically ended up on her head, giggling like a mad woman as ‘Principle Morgy’ walked onto the stage, tugging onto his straw skirt once in a while. I mean, dude, please, at least wear something underneath the translucent skirt. And this isn’t Scotland. You’re not supposed to be wearing a skirt anyways.

“Hello,” Morgy – yes, we shall be on a first name basis now – said through the mike before tap-tapping it, making a loud static ring through the room. He laughed. “Sorry about that everybody!”

“So, I’m back from my 4 year trip to Hawaii because I heard something special is going on here,” Morgy began as he propped his arm onto the podium. “Well, there is a new kid here, no? Demeter, was it? No, no, it was Demetrius… no, no… Demetri, yes! Demetri, stand up please.”

Demetri had tensed beside Lily. He stood up hesitantly. Morgy’s eyes flashed in an emotion that I couldn’t decipher. A second after that, the look was gone. He became ‘cheerful, fun and Hawaiian’ Morgy again.
“Okay. Demetri, I would appreciate if you would come to my office later so we could just chat.” Upon the weird looks everyone was giving him, he sighed. “Demetri is from my hometown. Dah, dah, everyone; I just want to know him better.”

Lily frowned beside me. “How does he know where Demetri is from?” She asked. Dana rolled her eyes as she pulled out her compact mirror from her bag and touched up her smudged bright red lip gloss. Pff, she’ll never change, that beauty queen she is.

“He’s the Principle, of course he would know,” Dana stated before Demetri sat down. “Where are you from Demetri?”

“Um, a city called Huntington, somewhere in UK,” Demetri said.

“So that’s where you’ve got there special accent of yours, huh?” Dana giggled flirtatiously. I rolled my eyes. Yeah right; his accent was mild like a British who was born in England and stayed for a year before moving on. “It’s… gobsmacking.”

Yeah, let Dana use the fact that she had a British nanny to flirt with Demetri.

Lily shifted uncomfortably beside Demetri. “How long have you stayed in UK?” She asked. “Huntington is near York, right?”

“Yes,” he bobbed his head, smiling at Lily. “I’ve stayed in the Kingdoms for about 8 years of my life before I travelled to Spain for a year, then to here, the States.”

I frowned slightly. He always seemed so close off, like he didn’t want to tell us any clue about him and his background. But towards Lily he was open and somehow sweet and caring. That made me jealous. Not because Demetri likes Lily but because Lily has a person who cares for her. It was odd too, how Demetri would kind of shut us out but let Lily in. Not that I can blame him; Lily is the type where you can trust in. And I guess it was something to do with Demetri having that crush over her.

Though now, it seemed too big of an issue to be called a crush. I would say…

Infatuation…

“Well,” V.P Gold’s voice said through the speakers. “Go on to your classes kids.”

Gladly, I thought as I walked ahead of the group, leaving Demetri and Lily alone to chat, a feeling of jealousy bubbling in the pit of my stomach.

----

It was lunch, and Lily, Dana and Alex and her boyfriend were in class. I had two periods of lunch because I already completed Calculus and would have to wait until next semester to join the class and have one period of lunch like everybody else. Two periods of lunch isn’t as fun as it sounds. When you’re someone like me and has only a small list of friends, it turns into somewhat depressing. I’m always bored during my second period of lunch. I guess I could hop towards the library.

As I made my way towards the library, which I guess would be vacant at this hour of the time except for Ms. Katlyn, the old, sweet lady that worked behind the counters, I hummed to myself. She’d usually just not acknowledge me. That or she just doesn’t see me slipping through the bookshelves like a spy.

When I walked towards the library, I passed Morgy’s office, which was usually vacant, but this time, it was brightly lit, and I could see shadows of two people behind the translucent blinds. I scrunched up my eyebrows. How could be in there at this hour?

“Listen, mutt, you might just run things here, but as long as the Mating-Protection Act stands, you can't get me out of here,” A familiar voice hissed. I bit back a sound of surprise when I realized it was Demetri talking. Why was he referring Morgenstern mutt? Did he want to get expelled or something?

But the Principle laughed. “Please, blood-sucker, like you have a mate. You’ve been roaming the human’s lands for a decade. What makes you think that you’ll find your mate in my property?”

“I already met her,” Demetri replied coldly. I got more confused as the conversation went on. Okay, mutt was one insult, but blood-sucker… what type of insult is that supposed to be? “She’s coming with me to my lands.”

“I believe you haven’t told her what you are yet, Demetri.” Morgy said. I frowned deeper, my forehead creasing. What could Demetri possibly be? I pieced my information together. Blood-sucker… I gasped softly. No… could he possibly be a….

A murderer or an assassin or some sort?

“No,” Demetri said. “And I guess the whole school and your so-called human wife doesn’t know what you are, right? I mean, seriously, you already have a wife back there.”

What? Morgy has two wives? But-but then, how?

…He’s not even attractive…

“They don’t need to know,” Morgy replied.

“I met some mutts of yours that day when I was going to a hospital,” I heard Demetri said. “They let me go, seeing that I am of pure blood.”

“Stupid wolves,” Morgy sighed, “I would’ve liked to see you dead, killed by my own.”

Wolves?! I thought.

Demetri hissed and it was a strange sound. It wasn’t those childish hisses kids make. No, this sounded almost terrifying.

“Calm down, sucker,” Morgy said. I could imagine him rolling his eyes. “I have a proposition. You sign a treaty; one that would assure me that you would do no harm to my people on the human lands. And you get the girl and you may go and I won’t kidnap your girl. Oh, and I know how you’ve been drinking fake blood for some time now. I have fresh!”

My stomach clenched. Was Demetri some cannibal?

I hesitantly backed away, accidentally hitting the glass window, but it’s not like they have super-human hearing and could hear a small tap. Suddenly, a zapping sound zoomed by my ear. A hand was holding me by my throat, the force so tight that it felt like the air was knocked out of my lungs. I choked.

“What did you hear?” A voice that sounded terribly like Demetri’s inquired. Then, whoever that was manhandling swore.

“Rosemarie?” Demetri sound-a-like asked. “Oh god, I’m so sorry Rosemarie.”

I looked up and saw, indeed, Demetri there. How could he had heard me and moved so quickly? I stare at him, fear filling me.

“What the hell are you, Demetri?” I asked.

Demetri bit his lip – and much to my dismay, it was sexy. “Well, Lily might as well need a friend there… so…” he murmured under his breath before cautiously looking at me. His eyes seemed icier than ever.

“Have you ever believed in mythical creatures?” Demetri asked softly.

“No,” I said, “What are you; a fairy?”

“Vampire, Rose,” He said and my heart chilled. “I’m a vampire.”

“No,” I said. “No. You can’t be. There is no such thing as a vampire.” I laughed, but somehow, part of me believed Demetri. No. I ignored the part of me. This must be a joke. How the hell can vampires exist? If they did, I’m pretty sure I’d know by now, that or either the whole world is going to die because of vampires and their blood-sucking habit. “You’re lying. You should tell it to someone gullible. I’m not.”

Demetri’s eyes hardened. “Look,” he said. He slowly brought his arm up. Somehow, his canines elongated. He pierced his skin and I gasped and let out a strained and choked noise at the back of throat. His eyes stayed with me the whole time. Blood oozed out from the place he was biting. He sucked the blood into his mouth before removing his mouth from his arm. “I’m a vampire, Rose.”

I breathed in. “Does anyone else know?”

“Me,” Morgy appeared behind Demetri. “I’m a werewolf.”

Well, shit just got real.

--

-Demetri’s Point of View-

Rosemarie knows.

Okay. I didn’t want her to know. She would be the last to know if I had a choice. Sure, I did think about bringing her to the palace along with Lily, so my sweetheart would have a friend.

So I guess now she has one.

Reason that I don’t want Rosemarie to know is because I don’t want Lily to know that I’ve kissed her best friend before. But I guess Rose doesn’t want her to know, anyway, so that wouldn’t be a big deal.

But the problem now is how to break it to Lily.

“Hey,” I said as I sat down next to Lily. Rose was cooking in the kitchen, singing loudly to her iPod. Dana was somewhere in the apartment. Alex and her boyfriend were eating out, again.

“Hey there,” Lily said shyly as she turned away from her phone. “What brings you here?”

“You,” I whispered. Lily breathed out slowly.

“Is that so?” She asked as I leaned in. My heart skipped a beat as my forehead touched hers’, and sparks flew just like I got electrocuted.

“Yeah,” I said. “Look, I have you tell you something.”

“Yes?” Lily said as her gorgeous baby blue eyes stared into mine.

“I…” I began. “I’m a… a…”

“A what?” Lily urged.

“Vampire,” Rose said from the kitchen door. “He’s a vampire, Lily.”

A/N: Sorry guys; I know that it is short but I had it properly proofread (sorry if there is still some errors, guys) to make it up for you all. Thank you for the awesome increase in the amount of reads. Please comment and vote or fan me if you really like the story. Sorry for not updating lately. This is for you babies~

Love always,
kky_claud!

P.S: TATERZ

bajar musica gratis mp3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 227 25
"Rose,"I look up and see Jace staring at me. "What?" I whisper quietly. "Give me the answers to questions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8," "That's all of...
260K 10.7K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
33.1K 840 14
When Rose shows up at Dimitri's dorm in the middle of the night crying and scared he is heartbroken. He tries to comfort her and ends up letting her...
17 0 5
What if Cinderella were a mechanic? What if Snow-White were ugly? What if Rapunzel ran away on her own and became a magician? What if The Little Merm...