I've Been Waiting All My Life

By angelxxforever

More

I've Been Waiting All My Life
All Rights Reserved
Forks
The Pull
Meeting Jacob Black
Are You Out Of Your Mind
Time To Fess Up
Information Overload
Apology Accepted
Bond

Woke Up The Wrong Way

111 4 0
By angelxxforever

Chapter 7

Ella’s POV

            Running as far away as possible, not even daring myself to stop to take a breather because of fear, fear for my life and the lives of the people I love. The forest may seem to be a good place to be in daylight but the unknown at night knowing that there are some things out there can end your life in a second.

            I stopped at the back of a tree and catch my breath looking behind my shoulders to see if someone saw me, the feeling of someone watching you is still there and I once again ran. ‘Pretty girl, where do you think you’re going? I’m not yet done with you, the sweet smell of your blood is what I want.’ a red-head girl said to me, she seems familiar and then it clicked, she’s Victoria. Bella warned me about her, she was the mate of James. I then backed up a bit but tripped because of a root.

            ‘Silly human, you can run but you can’t keep on running from me. I will find you wherever you are. You’re a bonus for me because you’re Bella’s sister. How tragic will be if she finds out that your dead? Maybe she’ll never find out, what do you think human?’ she gave me a sinister smile and giving me an evil eye. Suddenly she crouched at me and …

            I suddenly woke up hyperventilating. It’s just a dream but not a wonderful but a nightmare not like the ones I dream about. I frantically am looking for Bella, dad, mom and Phil- fearing for their lives. Where are they? Why is it so dark in here? What if she turned up in the dark? Where is my family? Dear Lord, I hope they are safe.

            I then called out loud with fear and worry, ‘Bella! Bella, where are you?’ I then stood up briskly and searched for the switch. I can’t breathe, where is she? Is she safe? ‘Bella! Bella!’ I began to run to the door and screamed louder but then the door opened and someone switched on the light. I screamed then and there but soon realized who that person was, ‘Hey, hey. It’s me, Bella. I’m here. Do you want to talk about it?’ her voice, calm and reassuring instantly calmed my erratic heart. I shook my head and tried to erase the nightmare I just had but with my luck, I’m sure I’ll never forget that.

            Hugging me tightly and placing a chaste kiss on my hair. I hugged her back with a bit of force and told her, ‘Do not ever, I mean ever leave me. Okay? Promise me.’ I demanded from her and she gave me a reassuring yes and told me, ‘Come, and let’s go downstairs. You woke up quite early and since all of them are awake, Esme is currently making us our breakfast.’ I then looked at her and asked, ‘What do you mean they’re all awake? Did I wake them up? I’m really sorry.’ She then reminded me, ‘You forgot that they don’t sleep at all.’ I nod weakly and gave her a weak smile.

            ‘Let me change my clothes first and meet Edward’s family. Do I have anything to wear?’ I asked her then she told me, ‘Alice took the liberty to get our clothes at our house while you were sleeping. Your clothes are inside the bathroom just come downstairs and I’ll be waiting for you there.’ I gave her a nod and entered the bathroom.

            I then looked myself at the mirror. My tanned skin is now pale just like Bella. I look horrible and look sick. There are bags under my eyes, like I was deprived from my sleep for so many days. My eyes are bloodshot from crying last night. All in all, I look like hell and Satan would be proud of me. With a sigh escaping from my lips, I then undressed my clothes and took a shower where the warm water instantly relaxes my tense muscle. After 15 minutes, I rinsed and washed my body and hair.

            I saw my clothes near the sink and quickly put it on and stood in front of the mirror and told myself everything is going to be alright. You can do this, its part of life that I can overcome as long as my family is by my side. Don’t be a weakling and fight the fear, the pain and sufferings and just go on with life. You can do this! I then mentally patted myself on the back and opened the door and head downstairs.

            With a couple of more steps, the sizzle and smell of bacon, egg and toast then led me to the kitchen area where I spotted Bella, Edward sitting at a table while a woman that look like Snow White is cooking and a man with bronze hair switching the channel to a news report. Snow White then said with a warm smile that radiates motherhood, ‘Good morning Ella. I made breakfast for you and Bella. I hope you like bacon and egg.’ Edward and the man looked at me and gave me a smile. I just nodded and looked at my feet and slowly went to sit beside Bella.

            ‘Ella, let me introduce you to my adoptive parents, Carlisle and Esme.’ Edward said to me. I gave them a shy smile and looked at them in the eyes and said, ‘Nice to meet you both. I’m sorry for screaming earlier. Woke up the wrong way, I guess.’ The three gave a brief exchanged look while Bella continued to study my body language. I gave her a reassuring smile and began to eat the breakfast Esme cooked.

            She sure knows how to cook even if they don’t eat. I gave her a big smile and said, ‘Thank you for the food. It’s really delicious than Bella’s.’ she gave me a playful shove and we all laughed. I then excused myself and went up to the bedroom I slept in and just get lost to the music.

‘Feeling my way through the darkness

Guided by a beating heart

I can’t tell where the journey will end

But I know where to start’

‘They tell me I’m too young to understand

They say I’m caught up in a dream

Well life will pass be by if I don’t open up my eyes

Well that’s fine by me’

‘So wake me up when it’s all over

When I’m wiser and I’m older

All this time I was finding myself

And I didn’t know I was lost’ [2x]

‘I tried carrying the weight of the world

But I only have two hands

Hope I get the chance to travel the world

But I don’t have any plans’

‘Wish that I could stay forever this young

Not afraid to close my eyes

Life’s a game made for everyone

And love is the prize’

‘So wake me up when it’s all over

When I’m wiser and I’m older

All this time I was finding myself

And I didn’t know I was lost’ [2x]

‘Didn’t know I was lost

I didn’t know I was lost

I didn’t know (didn’t know, didn’t know)’

(http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/avicii/wakemeup.html)

            I grew up being open-minded with a harebrained mother with a step-father who is more likely a distant semi-friend than a father, a sister who perceives the world the same way and a father that I haven’t seen except every summer which was 10 years ago and lastly my best friend who was there for me and was like a sister to me.

            I now know why my sister and I never felt really happy back then because we were never really part of this world. Maybe in this new world where in my sister and I can be truly happy.

            I then felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked at him very closely and it all clicked. He’s the guy I saw on the street. The beautiful man that I felt somehow I feel a connection. ‘Hello.’ he said to me with a musical voice tone and I’m too mystified to even form a word and he then gave me an award winning smile.

            I was so in dazed that I stammered saying, ‘H-hi. W-w-which brother are you? I h-haven’t met anybody else and I o-only met Carlisle and Esme.’ I also gave him a shy smile. He then told me, ‘My name is Jasper and you’ll eventually meet my other siblings when you’re okay. They know that you’re still digesting the information your sister told you about us.’ as he sat on the floor and gave me a lazy smile.

            Why such beauty like this ever existed? I look like a fly compared to this beauty in front of me. Shoot. I’m getting distracted by him. I must focus and can’t get distracted because of him. I then composed myself and said, ‘Oh, but then why are you here? I mean I know the reason why Edward and also why Carlisle and Esme also talking to me.

            ‘We’ll talk about that soon but not right now. You need to adjust and knowing this kind of information is not a piece of cake.’ Whatever happened to the girl? Who saved me? I forgot to thank that person. Shoot! Okay, one step at a time Ella. Just ask him. ‘Uhh, about that. Do you know what happened to the red-head girl?’ I asked him and his aura and demeanor changed. With a clenched jaw he then said with through gritted teeth, ‘You don’t have to worry about her. Let me and the family take care of it. You suffered enough.’

            I then changed the topic immediately to ease the tension, ‘May I ask who saved me? I want to take that person properly. I at least owe that person an appreciation.’ He then looked outside the window not even relaxing his tense muscle and said, ‘That person’s name is Jacob, your sister’s best friend.’ My mouth formed an o-shaped and gave him an appreciative hug and settled on the floor which he completely relaxes.

            I need to see him and to think I acted cold towards him. Way to go Ella, that’s how you make new start. I then told him, ‘Thanks. Is Bella downstairs or with Edward?’ ‘She’s downstairs talking to Esme.’ he said and showed me the way. I gave him a sheepish smile and went downstairs.

            As I entered the kitchen, Bella then said, ‘Ells, do you need anything? Do you want a snack?’ I then shook my head and said, ‘It’s just that I want to .. I just want to .. To thank Jacob for saving my life.’ I then heard a loud snarl coming from the living room and Bella and I gave Esme a confused look. She just gave us a motherly smile but didn’t say anything. Bella gave me a side hug and said, ‘Let’s go then. He will greatly appreciate that.’

            We then headed to Bella’s truck and drove to La Push. I just hope he accepts my appreciation and apology because of my behavior towards him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.2K 76
โand she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose.โž [CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN]
228K 6K 23
โ˜พ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’ถ: โ„ฌ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“Œ๐“ƒ - ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ 2 โ˜ฝ (๐Ž๐‚ ๐ฑ ๐๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง) (๐Ž๐‚ ๐ฑ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐’๐š๐ ๐š:...
5.5K 155 14
Originally on Tumblr [Book Two] [Finished]
9.3K 288 25
โ It doesn't get better than this โž Emmett Cullen female!oc