You hurt me. (Lesbian stories)

By demsimagine

Demi Lovato and Shelley Serrano are long lost buddies. As Demi attends the re-opening of Shelleys company som... More

Introduction.
Part 1- A brand new start.
Part 2- Settling in.
Part 3- A lot of catching up to do..
Part 4- ''They are going to change this company.''
Part 5- My instructions.
Part 6- The crying game.
Part 7- It's all good. Forreal.
Part 9- Miss Lovato.
Part 10- Africa.
Part 11- Patience.
Part 12- Moms divorce.
Part 13- Our own struggles.
Part 14- The family talk.
Part 15- Reunion.
Part 16- The Oscars

Part 8- A month later.

390 11 4
By demsimagine

(Shelley POV)

---AUTHORS NOTE---

I'm publishing another one, because it's my best friends birthday. Happy birthday Tats! So ya'll gotta thank her for this hahaha. 😈 

A month later different things happened. Rico and his mother Gina came by the office unexpected. Skylar and I finished the dance choreography. We also danced in Demi's music video for Sorry not sorry. She had a house party and Paris Hilton, Jamie Foxx and Wiz Khalifa were there also. It was awesome.

The media also catched Demi and me being quite cozy at some events. A festival and some award shows. At two out of the three award shows we were placed next to each other. There was just a lot of touching and whispering in each others ears. The funniest part of all of this that Demi was being extra cozy with me, because I think that she suspects me liking her friend Lauren. Which I don't, but I haven't told her directly. And she hasn't asked me.

This day was Evelyns birthday. A special day for the little girl herself and for us of course. She was already one step closer to being a legal adult. Skylar and I spent the whole morning preparing the day. We made her breakfast. And gave her, her presents. I gave her the Iphone we bought a month ago. You are going to ask yourself.

''Why do you buy the phone a month before her birthday?''

And I must tell you, that's a great question. The last time I bought her the iPad it was two days before her birthday. We all thought that was a good plan. Well it wasn't. Stores got closed due some weird ass and also very sudden events. So she then got her iPad like 2 weeks later. She at least got it.. And she didn't care anyway. Evelyn is a very grateful kid.

Evelyn was very happy with her new phone. She definitely showed us how grateful she was with that gift. We also bought her new clothes, she liked dresses and we bought her the ones that she wanted really bad.

After the morning together Skylar and I drove Evelyn to mom and Danté. Skylar and I started to get very suspicious of Danté. He was away from home a lot and it bothered us. He literally works for a phone company and you wouldn't think that he travels for his company. But suddenly he does. An aweful lot of times.

''I don't want to go to mom and dad..'' Evelyn sighed as she was finding out how the Iphone 7 was working.

''Why, baby?'' Skylar asked her and she sighed.

''They have been fighting a lot lately. Like a couple of months now.'' She said and I looked into the rear view mirror.

''Are they still nice to you?'' I asked her and she swallowed.

''Mom is all the time, but dad screams at me sometimes. It's not that bad though.'' She said and played with her phone. I looked at my right to see Skylar looking at me intensely.

I raised my eyebrows and shrugged my shoulders. I honestly didn't know what to say. I mean Evelyn knows when something is good wrong.

''You will tell us when something happens, right?'' Skylar asked her and she nodded immediately. A weight fell off my shoulders.

''Of course I would!'' She said and looked up. She meant it.

''Okay , good.'' I smiled and we continued our drive.

We brought her to moms house and left right after we dropped her off. Danté wasn't home by the way. We had a lot of things to do. It was now 3 o'clock and we still had to buy some decorations. We went to the supermarket to buy drinks and food. When we bought it all and when we were completely satisfied. We went straight to our house and began unpacking the car.

''When are Felicia and Trevor coming?'' I asked Skylar as we both grabbed some boxes from the backseat.

''Trevor is here in a couple minutes and Felicia was coming around 6.'' She said and I looked at my watch.

''It's 4;30 already.'' I sighed.

''I'm so tired.'' I added and she chuckled.

''Before you know it you're in Demi's arms.'' With a huge smirk on her face.

''At what time is she coming anyway?'' She added and I smiled at her.

''She is here in..'' I began and looked at my watch again.

''Right now.'' I simply stated and we both looked behind us. Not seeing or hearing anyone I opened the door and we both walked in.

''Traffic is being a bitch right now. So she'll be here soon.'' I said and together we walked to the kitchen to place the boxes on the kitchen counter.

''I want to know how Evelyn is doing..'' Skylar sighed and sat down at the kitchen bar.

''I do too, but for now it's whatever.'' I said and grabbed myself a drink.

''Do you want a drink?'' I asked her and she shook her head no.

''Forreal, I just want to kill Danté.'' She said while her voice still relatively calm.

''Don't let it get to you, sis.'' I felt sorry for Skylar, because she hates seeing Evelyn like this. It has been going on for not so long, but I feel like it's just something that will fly away.

''I definitely will let it get to me.'' She said doing the exact opposite of what I would do. As always.

''Didn't expect anything else from you.'' I chuckled and I saw this really was bothering her.

''Hey don't worry, Sky.'' I said and walked up to her. I wrapped my arms around her neck and she wrapped hers around my waist.

''Seriously. Don't.'' I whispered and she let out a deep breath. Wondering how long she held that one in.

''I don't want to lose her.''

''You're not. I'll make sure of it.'' I said and I meant it. I wasn't going to let anything happen to my family. Not my mother, not Skylar and definitely not Evelyn.

The doorbell suddenly rang and I slowly pulled away from her.

''It's going to be okay.'' I said.

''I love it when you say that.'' She laughed and I shook my head pushing her away slightly.

''Pull yourself together Serrano. You look terrible being on the edge of crying.'' I joked and a silent fuck you was thrown at me.

Walking up to the door I heard some girls already laughing. Knowing this was Demi her crew. Kelsey her laugh would always stand out. And you guys thought Demi's laugh was loud as fuck.

As I opened the door their heads were immediately turned my way.

''Shelley!'' Kelsey smiled and instantly gave me a hug. She was the one standing the closest to me. My instant reaction was wrapping my arms around her.

''Nice to see you too, Kell.'' I chuckled and we just laughed it off.

''Oh, you might want to give Skylar a really big and tight hug. She's being an emotional wreck at the moment.'' I said and she raised an eyebrow.

''How come?'' She asked me and I shrugged my shoulders. Knowing damn well what was going on.

While Kelsey rushed inside Demi's eyes met mine.

''Hey you.'' She smirked and the ends of my mouth creeped up slowly.

''Good afternoon Miss Lovato.'' I said and opened my arms for her to hug me.

She accepted my offer and within seconds she was in my arms. I immediately inhaled her scent. It was something I couldn't get enough of. As if she'd draw me in all over again. Honestly I was afraid of this feeling. The feeling of falling in love. We had been going on and off for 3 years now. We both know what's going on between us, but neither of us has the balls to mention it.

''How was your day?'' She asked me and I sighed. She already got her answer from that sigh though.

''It was.. A day, for sure.'' I chuckled softly as I slowly let go of her.

''Kinda awful?'' She said as she looked up at me. Staring straight into my eyes.

''Kinda awful .'' I confirmed and smiled.

''Mhm, I hope I can help you make you feel better.'' She whispered. Didn't expect her to say this, but it for sure turned me the fuck on.

Before I could say something back we were attacked by Bex and Butler.

''Hey babies!'' Demi said all excited and I licked my lips as I turned around to get inside.

''Hey where is Lauren?'' I asked Demi as soon as I felt that something was missing. It was Lauren. The high energy, but still calm woman who just added something to our friend group.

''I don't know where she is.'' She said as she went on with cuddling our dogs.

''But she was coming with you two, right?'' I asked her.

''Yeah, she's just running late.'' She mumbled and I nodded.

''Oh okay.'' I chuckled and closed the front door.

Demi already made her way inside. She hugged Skylar who was now in the garden with Kelsey. I was so glad I had friends like this to support me and my sister with everything. This birthday party and for example whenever we felt like total trash.

''Shell I think I forgot the small box in the car, can you grab it for me?'' Skylar asked me and I nodded smiling at her. She is beautiful. She looks exactly like me, but she really is the more gorgeous one of the two of us. I don't know what I did to be this blessed with a sister like her.

Making my way outside I went to the car and indeed a small box was left on the passenger seat.

''Here it is.'' I mumbled to myself.

As I made my way walking towards the house a voice called me out.

''Shelley!'' It was Lauren. She just entered the property. I didn't notice until she yelled my name.

As she ran up to me I smiled at her running. It looked funny as hell. Don't ask me why.

''Hey Lauren, I missed you.'' I said and hugged her tight. We got very close, because I talked to her about Demi all the time. It wasn't something new. It had been happening since Africa.

''I missed you too, It's been a while.'' She chuckled and I joined her thinking the exact same.

''So how's your life going?'' Lauren asked me and I shook my head slowly.

''It's been going.'' I laughed it off.

''How's your life going?'' I asked her.

''It's been very good! And also before I forget.. I got you an update.'' She said and placed her hand on my lower back. I immediately responded to it and placed my arm around her shoulder. People often think we are secretely dating, but we are definitely not.

''Listen, Demi really thinks you like me.'' She said as we walked into my house together.

''What?'' I laughed out loud as we slowly let go of each other.

''Yes, I swear to god.'' She laughed and I shook my head in disbelief.

''Isn't it like obvious that.. I don't?'' I asked her and she shook her head no.

''It's just because you keep coming to me. And you're seen with me way more than that you're seen with Demi.'' She explained. It was true. We even spent some time together when I didn't talk to Demi at all. My close friendship with Lauren remained. And I think Demi didn't and still doesn't like it at all.

''True, but I absolutely don't like you. No offense.'' I chuckled. And she seemed unbothered.

''I know.'' She laughed. We walked our way to the living room and I placed the small box on the table behind the couch.

''No, but paparazzi have asked me if I'm dating you. I haven't been saying no. I've been silent.'' She said and as she was talking I saw Demi outside standing in the backyard with Skylar. Kelsey was grabbing decoration from the boxes outside.

''Silent is good.'' I started and completely lost what I was about to say.

''But she does like me, right?'' I asked Lauren and she nodded her head yes.

''Head over heels apparently.'' Lauren giggled and I smirked.

"I never knew she liked me that much.. It was always like a russian roulette game trying to figure it out." I mumbled while smiling. Lauren grabbed my hands. I turned myself to her and totally lost Demi out of my sight.

"She does. So you should just play it lowkey.." She smiled and I softly smiled back.

"I have been playing lowkey for a long time. But thank you, you know." I said and she hugged me. I hugged back squeezing her slightly.

"Hey Lauren." A voice from behind Lauren said. It was Demi. I immediately pulled back and turned myself to her.

The attitude she was showing was so fucking obvious and sexy yet terrifying. Like she was about to kill Lauren. Or kill me.

"Hey Dems, doing good?" Lauren asked her. 

"Yeah, I was just going to get some drinks for Kelsey and Skylar. You want some too?" She said and slowly kept moved forward.

"No thank you!'' Lauren smiled and then Demi fully turned around continuing her way to the kitchen.

''Did she tell you in person she thinks I like you?'' I asked her softly. She shook her head no.

''She told Kelsey. And Kelsey of course told me..'' She said and I was now staring at Demi who was grabbing the drinks.

''Okay so what's the plan now?'' Not knowing what to do I just stood there waiting for Lauren to response.

''That's on you, Shelley.'' She chuckled and I joined her. We laughed a little too hard, because from the corner of my eye I saw Demi staring at us.

''This is going to be a long night. I guess..'' I chuckled and Lauren nodded.

''I'm gonna say hi to the girls.'' She winked at me and I nodded. Understanding this was my time to go to the kitchen and just do my thing.

Making my way to the kitchen I pulled myself up to sit on the kitchen counter. Being on my phone I saw that Evelyn put some pictures with mom on snapchat. She sent every single picture to me and also put it in her story. She loved snapchat.

''Why the big smile?'' Demi asked as she poured the juice into the glasses.

''Evelyn.'' I simply said.

''She is so cute.'' Demi smiled.

''She is.'' I sighed and immediately thought about the whole situation with Danté.

''She'll love this surprise you girls are doing for her.'' Her voice was soft yet so clear.

''Oh, she will. I'll make sure of it.'' I laughed.

''Although, she will hate you for not bringing Madison.'' I smirked at the woman who didn't bring her little sister to the party.

''She had something that was planned for months. I don't know what it is.'' Demi spoke.

When I looked up at my phone and looked at Demi she put an instant smile on her face. That was one of the many things I loved about her. Every time I looked at her she smiled. Even if it was just a small one. 

''You are so beautiful when you smile.'' I said without losing eye contact. And again another smile formed on her face while slightly looking down.

''Just when I smile though?'' She joked and I was playing her game now.

''Yes only when you smile. Otherwise you're ugly.'' I said and she gasped. She pretended to be mad and walked away, I immediately jumped off the counter to stand infront of her.

''And the most beautiful when you're mad.'' I said with a husky voice. I think her shy side took over for a second, because she let out a small giggle and walked passed me with the glasses of juice. 

Still standing there my eyes followed her body slowly leaving the kitchen.

Before everyone came we decorated the whole house, including Evelyn her bedroom. Demi and I took care of the helium balloons, Kelsey did the decorations outside and Skylar and Lauren did the decorations inside and in the bedroom. 

''Who's getting a fucking baby?'' Trevor laughed as he took off his sunglasses. He looked fabulous. As always. So Trevor is my best friend since kindergarten. We were little pricks. Big bullies. At least we got over that time. At least one of us did.

Trevor Valadez. 24 years old.

''Oh my god! Yes!'' I screamed and ran up to my best friend.

''Hey love.'' He winked at me and smiled his famous smile. Shining white teeth that were blinding my eyes everytime he opened his damn mouth.

As I jumped into his arms he dropped his bag and groaned very loudly.

''Fuck, you need to start working out again..'' He laughed and I hugged him even tighter. Almost hugging him to death.

''How about you start talking and tell me how you are.'' I chuckled as he sat me down on the ground carefully.

''Well I'm seeing 'the man' again..'' He slowly said as he slightly raised his eyebrows at the words 'the man' he was referring to the famous Vince. As he was talking he greeted everyone and immediately shot to my fridge.

''Was about time? Was it?'' I grinned and he raised an eyebrow at me. He glanced at Demi and smirked when he turned his head back to the fridge.

''Was about time you started seeing Demi again, right?'' He startled me slightly, but I saw it coming.

''You've been away awhile, we got children already bro. Welcome to the baby shower'' I shot back and everyone started laughing.

''Well, I'm here for a while so prepare to cook me food all day woman.'' Were his last words that I heard leaving his mouth that evening.

It was all going well. Evelyns friends started coming inside and just some other friends of mine and a couple of neighbors. Young neighbors though. The next thing I know I was sitting outside on the loungeset. Chilling with my bestest friends and closest people. Some of Evelyns friends were swimming in the pool. It was funny to see them like this.

''Shelley, I think Felicia is here.'' I faintly heard someone say. I shot up. Like I shot up immediately. 

''Holy shit.'' Lauren laughed and I ran inside ignoring everything that had been said.

''This is everytime Felicia and Shelley see each other. Even if they wake up next to each other.'' Trevor grinned and glanced at Demi waiting for some kind of reaction.

Demi didn't show quite the reaction he expected. She just smiled in my direction and started laughing when Felicia and I both started screaming.

''Bitch!'' I yelled and she did the same.

''Fuck you mean?!'' She yelled back and we jumped into each others arms. We didn't see each other for a couple months now. Since she left to Canada it has been rough for the both of us. 

Felicia Wright. 24 years old.

After we pulled away from each other we did our freaky and long ass handshake. It it embarrassing if you look at it, but both Felicia and I admired our hard work for this handshake.

''Fuck I missed you!'' She said as some tears had left her face. 

''Don't cry, you weirdo.'' I laughed and cupped her face. She laughed with me and took a quick glance outside.

''Demetria Lovato is here. Aware?'' She smiled softly.

''Fully aware. I'll tell you everything tonight.'' My best friend gasped.

''You mean when you're too drunk and I'll have to carry you upstairs?'' She asked me and I couldn't help it but let out a small laugh.

''I don't drink when Demi is here.'' I admitted and she widened her eyes leaning back slightly. With one hand on her chest she was impressed.

''And how long has she been around, Miss Serrano?'' She asked me and honestly I started counting.

''Long enough.'' I smiled and a sudden smirk formed on her face.

''Don't hold me back.'' She said beforing turning to the people outisde. She was going for Demi. Felicia was quite the ADHD person. She didn't have ADHD, but it came close to it sometimes. When she should be happy she definitely was. 

A small hour later we heard a car pull up to the house. It was Evelyn and mom. Mom was dropping her off. 

The second she walked into the livingroom the lights turned on and balloons were thrown in the air. Party poppers were popped. Enough people were recording this all. I saw that Demi was recording it on Snapchat and so was I.

''Surprise!'' Everyone yelled and Evelyns face lit up in an instant. Mom was smiling behind her and recieved a hug from her youngest daughter. 

''You knew!'' Evelyn laughed at my mom and mom nodded silently.

''Go have fun, my love.'' She whispered and kissed her head.

As soon as mom let go of her she quickly turned around and didn't mention anything. This wasn't her at all.

My twin sensor started beeping and I turned my head to Skylar only to find out she was already looking at me. Walking up to her I whispered something in her ear.

''You take Evelyn, please?'' 

She nodded and I quickly made my way outside before mom disappeared.

''Mom, wait!'' I yelled and she turned around slowly while coming to a stop.

''I'm not going to ask you if you're okay, because you're not.'' I began and I think she really appreciated that.

''If there is something I can help you-'' Continuing where I started I got cut off.

''I called off the wedding.'' She stated. 

I just felt relieved.

Walking up to her I wrapped my arms around her waist. She immediately reacted by wrapping her arms around my neck and started rubbing my hair.

''Need just one night to get through this, chicken.'' She whispered and I smiled against her shoulder. I loved it when she called me chicken.

''Do you know how proud I am? To have you as my mother?'' I asked basically already giving her the answer. She just laughed it off though. She sometimes thought she was the worst.

''Go and have fun. Make sure your sisters are okay.'' She smiled while pulling back. As she grabbed my face she kissed my forehead and turned around leaving me standing there.

Couldn't move for a second, but not in a bad way. I was so fucking relieved. I never liked this fucking Danté. I literally gave him a change to be my first ever father. Since mine didn't know how to be one. And he blew it. He crushed a golden chance and tried breaking my family. Even if he tried his hardest.. It would never happen.

After a couple of minutes I came back to reality and went back inside. As I entered the living room Evelyn was already playing on the PS4 with some of her friends and Trevor. 

I decided to walk up to them and sat down on the edge of the couch.

''So what is going on here?'' I asked them and they were actually just screaming at each other.

''Well 90% is absolutely going insane about this game.'' Some girl with nerdy glasses said.

''That I can see. Is my sister behaving?'' I asked her and the older boys just started screaming even harder.

''If you mean if she's winning. Yes.'' She laughed and I joined her.

''I won again.'' Evelyn smiled proudly.

''Hey Shelley, did you teach your sister to play this?'' Trevor asked me with a confused face expression.

''Oh god.. I didn't even know what a PS4 was before I bought it for her. So don't look at me.'' I said throwing my hands up laughing. Everyone joined me.

''She beats me in every damn game.'' Trevor shook his head in disbelief.

''That's because you're just bad at everything.'' I joked and he threw a pillow at me.

''I'm kidding! I'm kidding!'' I laughed and slowly stood up.

''Not kidding.'' I coughed and only Evelyn heard me.

''Thank you.'' She said and hugged me tightly. Forgetting that I did help organize this party for her.

''Well you better have fun, little one.'' I chuckled and she nodded.

''I'm so happy.'' She smiled and I kissed her forehead.

''Good.'' I smiled while slowly standing up.

''I quit!'' Trevor said putting his hands up.

''You win, you little bitc-'' He tried saying, but he was close enough for me to hit him as hard as I could.

''If you dare.'' I said as my fist hit his arm.

''Fuck!'' He screamed and started fake crying.

''Watch out. Your make up is going to run out!'' I exaggerated.

''Shut the fuck up, before I make yours run out.'' He said with a raised eyebrow. Making me laugh.

So finally done with all the drama I turned back to the people that came here first. The second I took one step into my garden I heard a loud gasp and some girls laughing.

''Ah fuck! It's cold!'' Demi laughed and I noticed that one of the girls accidentally hit a glass of juice and spilled it all over Demi. Half her shirt and her pants were soaked.

She stood up and as she looked at me I started laughing.

''Couldn't you just use the bathroom, Lovato?'' I asked her and she raised her eyebrow at me.

''I was about to, but now I'm too late.'' She played along.

''You think?'' I laughed and she slightly pushed me.

''I get you some new clothes.'' I chuckled and she passed me playfully rolling her eyes.

''You're welcome.'' Felicia coughed and turned her head to me.

I widened my eyes and my mouth opened slightly.

''I support this.'' Kelsey chuckled and Trevor came from behind me.

''I supported this before you guys were born.'' He tried to make it personal, but his jokes weren't always the best.

''You need to shut your mouth for like a whole year. Can you do that for me, princess?'' I asked Trevor and started laughing when his face went from happy to pokerface.

''Shelley! It's getting sticky!'' Demi yelled from the livingroom.

''Just like you two when tonight is going to get lit-'' I cut my best friend Trevor off when he started whispering that in my ear.

''Disgusting.'' I laughed and turned around to see Demi soaking wet. It was only getting worse and worse and I loved seeing her like this. Helpless and trying to get my attention all the time.

---AUTHORS NOTE---

I'm just going to say ya'll gonna love the next part. That's all. Bye hahaha

 XOXOX GOSSIPGIRL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 10 4
A fictional story about demi lovato and a girl who came into her life at a scary moment, soon turned intimate. Then their relationship escalated, gir...
28.9K 725 14
Demi Lovato and Kehlani have feelings for each other. But because of Kehlani's past she's scared to let herself fall for her Demi. Demi wants Kehlani...
44.9K 674 20
Demi Lovato Imagines *G×G* ~Rated M for mature~ *you have been warned* 😂 Just click READ and enjoy hope you guys like what I write! 😉😊
318K 5.7K 54
A Collection of Demi Lovato Imagines (Short Stories) that allow you to imagine yourself in a relationship or friendship with the pop sensation hersel...