Passion of Injustice - Undyne...

By rechtbrecher75

You aren't supposed to be alive. You fell into the bowels of Mount Ebbot - you were supposed to have died, ri... More

The Attack of a True Hero
A Warrior's Heart
Waterfall
The Statue's Arms
Regret
Hearts Beating As One

Quiet Water - Sort Of

1K 17 0
By rechtbrecher75

You eventually uncurled from your fetal position, but you remained in that very corner until the hour she marched from her room clad in full armor.
You couldn't even bring yourself to look up from the floor.

Your peripheral vision told you that she was looking right at you, before shielding her entire head in her helmet.
You thought she wasn't going to say anything.

"Stay here. I'm going for a mandatory patrol" she coldly ordered.

The chill to her voice was so unlike her. Normally, she was very fiery and over-the-top, but she was like ice.
This bothered you immensely.

You had opened your mouth to say something, but she had already left.

Now you're re-evaluating everything. Your life, your thinking - how you're going to approach Undyne and prove your worth.
You're so bored, you have nothing to do but to think.

You've already explored around the house, trying to find something to keep you busy. You feel as though you can't go through with a truly thorough search however, as you'd feel invasive potentially digging around somewhere she didn't want you to be.

You consider playing around with the piano yourself. Perhaps it would be entertaining to create your own music by ear like you used to do.
What if another monster passes Undyne's home and hears you playing while she's out though?
You decide not to play.

Looking down at your arm, you stare at the gash from the last time she tried to kill you. She had dressed the wound, but when you ran away in a hurried fit, the bandages had slipped off. The dirt had gotten into it and it looked nasty.
To be truthful, you feel over all kind of nasty. In your flesh, as well as in your mind. After running around the Underground since you jumped, it has been so long since you last bathed or showered.
Your hair's greasy, and your skin's covered in a thin film of dried sweat.
You'd felt a little bit bad for lying in Undyne's bed while being so filthy.

Suddenly, you decide what you'd like to do.
You're going to freshen up for Undyne.

You weakly stand up and scale the house one more time for the bathroom. You hadn't managed to find it earlier, but you know it's got to be around somewhere.

You inspect the whole layout probably 4-6 times over, yet still - no bathroom.

Well, surely as a living organism, she has certain bodily functions, right?
You wonder if perhaps the differences between humans and monsters were a bit more plentiful than first gathered.
You're still puzzled as to how this conclusion is biologically possible, but the whole Underground is mysterious enough for anything to be possible.
Kind of like the deep sea.

You chuckle remembering the coincidence that Undyne is a fish type. It feels good to be amused by something...

An idea strikes you. Perhaps there's a body of water outside near enough for you to bathe without Undyne scolding you later for wandering off - again.
Hopefully it's secluded enough so that other monsters won't spot you. Not only because you're human, but because you'll be a naked human - and you're naturally a bit shy with that sort of thing.

You decide to exit the home in the most discrete way possible. You enter Undyne's bedroom and see the window off to your left. Since this room is comparatively further back from potential public eye, you figure no one will notice you crawling out of the wall this way.
Moving forward, you gently pry open the window and then stagger your leg out, following with the rest of your body.
You harmlessly land on your feet, as the drop was nothing, and begin to scan the area.

Stalking closer to the very back of the house, you find exactly what you were looking for:
An entirely undiscovered spring and pool of water, closed off to the rest of Waterfall by a mouth of cave-like walls.
There are numerous large rocks here and there to jump behind in case you need to hide. In actuality, these rocks look more like mini mountains to you.
A few of those light-up mushrooms you've spotted around the premises of Waterfall decorate the floor of this cavern, keeping your surroundings well lit much like the water- which is blue, clean, clear, and glowing.
You can see the reflection of the swaying ripples cast onto the ceiling, which illuminates the thousands of crystals there as if they were stars in a midnight sky.

This place is perfect.

Turning your head to check that you're truly alone one more time, you find that you're safe.
Accordingly, you tug away at your shirt over your head, leaving only your bra.
Using a nearby boulder as a table, you put your clothing aside as you strip until you are completely bare.
You approach the waters edge and step inside - and you're surprised at how warm the liquid is. In fact, the water is so warm, it's soothing.
Getting comfortable, you sit down on the ledge beneath the glossy surface, concealing your naked body in the pool as you descend.

It feels so good, you lay your head back, and just relax. Your breath is really all you can hear or focus on.
You've obtained the kind of peace you've wanted for the longest time - isolated from the outside world, surrounded by warmth and beauty. Not even the darkness of your typical thoughts can steal you away.
After a little bit, you get to work on grooming, submerging yourself a few times so you may soak your hair.
You realize that you didn't bring soap or a towel, but you'd make do with what you had - which is basically just brushing yourself with your hands and fingers, and probably air drying (which was going to make you shiver).
Still, this is better than nothing - and you're enjoying yourself.

Not much time passes before you hear someone's heavy footsteps coming. You're shocked, as you can't figure out how someone would even get back here except through the window like you.
Then you listen closer. The footsteps sound familiar - like they are clanking in metallic grieves.

Undyne's home.

"______?!" you hear her cry out.

You start to panic that you may get in some trouble for being behind the house like this, and quickly swipe your folded clothing down from the rock, making sure that it's no longer visible. You just can't let her find you here.
Accordingly, you leap out of the water and put the minature mountain range to use, using it like a shield as she just then enters.

"______?!" She bellows one last time. You flinch as you hear your name.

In some what of a huff, you hear her voice again.
"... I guess she's taken off. Hmph..."

She trails off, but you listen closely for her next words, anxious to hear them.

"I expected as much. Ugh, this girl...! She's giving me so much trouble! Why can't she just listen to orders?! Why can't she just accept the fact that I care about her - for whatever reason - and that she should stop running away to get herself killed?!"

The anger in her voice dissipates as she starts panting, and which then turns to near sobbing.
"No, no! It's all my fault! I really fucked this up...first I say Alphys' name when she makes me orgasm, and then I yell at her and threaten her later?! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!"

She sharply inhales, as if to bite back tears. Then, in a shaking voice, she crumbles.
"Maybe she's right...maybe I really can't be a hero all the time. Maybe I really can't save her..."

Your eyes swell with moisture and your jaw drops. You say under your breath so that she cannot hear:
"Undyne, no...I'm so sorry..."

You decide that you need to show yourself. You need to reassure her.
You need to make this right.

You hear her voice once again, as she starts to pull herself together.
"Come on, Undyne. It's going to be okay - she's going to be okay. Just have to go looking for her again is all..."

However, just as you start to inch closer to the edge of the earth, something else happens.

You can hear her working at her waist armor, seemingly to remove it. You can tell by the clinking of buckles and straps.
Then she sighs.

"I've been holding this in for what feels like the whole patrol though, and I really - really need to stop and..."

Wait.

Is she doing what you think she's doing?

You hear the thud of her faulds against the cold, hard ground.
You imagine that she's probably removing whatever pants and undergarments she's wearing underneath as well, for you can barely hear that as well.
A few more clinks ring in the air, as well as some more sparse heavy footsteps, and then all else goes silent as you assume she squats.

You cover your mouth with your hand, not daring to move another centimeter and show your boiling, tomato red face to her.
You try not to listen in, but it's so hard not to hear it when it starts.
The little trickle against some pebbles is obvious to begin with, but then it sounds like there's a small faucet outside.

Guess that disproves your theory that monsters don't urinate.

You squeak in embarrassment, unable to contain your distress.
You just know she noticed.

"Who's there?! I heard that!"

Oh shit.

You sensed her stand up and dress again in a quick effort to cover herself.
"Come on! If you hide from me, I'll just find you - and when I do, you're dead where you cower! No one gets away with peeping on the captain of the royal guard!"

You're trembling both from the cold and fear of what she's going to do to you, but you have to call out to her.

"...Undyne? I-It's just me..."

You can practically hear her gasp - whether in shock, rage, or both, you don't know.

"______?! You were here the whole time?! The whole fucking time?! Why didn't you answer me when I called you?!"

You laughed nervously, quite sheepish of the situation.
"Well, uh...to be honest, I thought you were going to kill me if you found me back here, and uh...I would rather die with my clothes on."

You peek over the edge, still very red, and swiftly take note of an incredibly flustered and surprised Undyne.
"...Huh?!!!"

"See, Undyne, the funny thing is - I felt kind of gross and wanted to bathe or shower, but I couldn't find the bathroom in the house, so I came back here to, uh...bathe?"

Her own face grows very discolored, her yellow eye opened wide in a giant orb.
"So...you're naked right now - dripping wet - and you just heard...everything?"

You cringed with regret.
"Yeahhhhh."

Despite herself, she shakes off the embarrassment as if to accept the situation and smiles a gentle smile.
"You know what? It's okay. You didn't hear anything that I didn't wanna tell you, anyway."

You sigh in relief.
"Alright."

"As for the bathroom, I'll show you where that is later. I just - you know..."
She rubs the back of her head while her face flushes with color again.
"...I just really couldn't hold it."

"I-It's fine! I'd actually like to forget about that whole incident, if you do, haha!"
You don't want to embarrass her any more than she already is, and don't kid yourself - you're pretty embarrassed too.

She takes it in stride and laughs it off, turning her back to you as she walks towards her house with her cherry red ponytail trailing behind her.
"Wait right here, I'll be back. Feel free to get comfortable."

~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 65 26
Was this truly the last RESET? Sans wondered. But he knew only Frisk would tell, only this young girl would decide his future. He hated the thought o...
5.7K 145 22
Y/N L/N, a beautiful young girl. She was 23 and already had the world wrapped around her finger. She died 4 years ago and went to possess Lolbit in S...
2.5K 51 42
[[THIS STORY HAS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, SELF HARM, AND SEXUAL ABUSE.]] Y/N grew up a normal child. She had normal parents, an annoying younger brother...
117K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...