In The Hills {LaMelo Ball}

By kay47shawty

Jaelyn Williams is starting her Sophomore year at a brand new school & in a whole new country. Chino Hills, C... More

Brace-Face Headass.
I've Never Met Drake
Aight, Bet.
Thirsty Hoe.
Did I Stutter?
Jae Bae.
Tonight's Perfect.
Issa Surprise.
9 Months Later.
Keep It PG.
My Girl.
I Can Show You Strokes.
Biggie and 2Pac.
Let's Do It Then.
Smack The Boy.
Is He Crying?
Ow, My Boobs.
What Are We?
I'm Gonna Kill Him.
No Social Media.
And You Are..?
Long Night.
This Aint Walmart.
Free To Go.
Lithuania.
a/n

So You Dont Trust Me?

6K 156 59
By kay47shawty

Chapter Fifteen

Thursday, November 2nd

5pm in Toronto/ 2pm in California

"I forgot how fuckin cold it is here." I shivered wrapping myself in one of Jasmines coats.

The temperature and time change from Cali to Toronto messed me up. It's only the start of November and it feels like the middle of winter.

Jasmine is taking me to Isaiah's place where the group (Treyvon, Andre, Aaliyah, Taylor
Isaiah, Jasmine and I) gonna meet up. I'm so hyped to see all them. They ain't know i'm coming yet.

Jasmine's house is like a second home to me. I was there 24/7 when I lived here. So it ain't no different now. I've always been closer wit her than any other girl friend I ever had.

I got ready just wearing a simple grey sweater, with jeans. I did the normal, touching up my eyebrows and putting on lip gloss.

"You ready?" Jasmine groaned. I was standing in the cold, taking in my surroundings.

"Chill out, shawty. I'm ready." I skipped over to her. I feel better being here. Away from LaMelo and the drama that California has.

"Aight, let's go. I'm waiting for yo slow ass." She laughed as we got in the car.

We pulled up at Isaiah's house about 15 minutes later. His house ain't the biggest, but the 7 of us make due of it.

"Hey Jaz." I heard Aaliyah and Taylor say as she walked in.

I slipped in behind Jasmine, hiding behind the wall. "I have someone I want y'all to see." Jazzy said, I could tell she was already smiling.

I popped out from behind the wall.

Aaliyah screamed making me jump and she ran over and hugged me. Then Taylor came, then Isaiah, Andre and Treyvon. I've known Isaiah the longest out of everyone since we were in all the same classes till high school.

"What the fuck you doing here?" Isaiah asked confused, looking at me as if I'm fake.

"You ain't look too happy." I frowned punching his arm.

"I am. I'm just surprised. Whoa." Zay said looking at me with his head to the side.

"Girl, you look so good! You got that California glow." Liyah said hugging me again.

"I think it's the opposite of that." I scoffed hugging her back.

I had separate conversations with all them. Catching up after the 4 months we been separated. Apparently a lot had happened while I was gone. I missed a whole summer with them because Mom made us move as soon as I finished school in June.

After I finished catching up with everyone we all decided to go bowling and have a fun time. And I found out that Taylor and Andre had starting dating. I called it.

"Y'all gon get yo asses beat in bowling." Andre said starting a loud conversation about who's gonna win and lose.

- - - - -

LAMELO'S POV

Sunday, November 5th

She should be here any minute.

I'm at the airport waiting for Jae to get back from Toronto. Mia and Shantay were hesitant to let me pick her up, but they did anyway.

I spotted Jaelyn right away in her Flu Game 12's, her favourite Jordan's.

She was looking around, probably looking for Mia because she was suppose to pick Jae up. I waved my hand at her hoping she'd see me. She didn't, so I walked over to her.

"JJ?" I said and she stiffened, knowing it was me from the nickname.

Jae turned around slowly, "What are you doing here?"

I looked at her confused, "I'm taking you home. Why are you-"

"Okay then lets go." She cut me off

We walked in silence to my car. The drive was awkward until she spoke.

"Why'd you do it?" She asked with her head looking at her lap.

"Do what?" I asked. I really ain't know what she's talking about.

She scoffed, "You know what you did."

"What I did? You kissed another guy!" I said quickly, not thinking.

"Oh fuck off! Stop acting like you didn't sleep with Bianca!" She exclaimed turning her hands to fists.

My heart dropped. She knows. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

"JJ, i'm sorry." I apologized as we pulled into her driveway.

"Why'd you do it? Maybe I wouldn't be so mad if it was a random girl. But Bianca?" She said, sounding like she was going to cry.

I reached over grabbing her hand, "Jae. I was mad at you for kissing another guy, so I called the first person I knew would come right away. It was a mistake and i'd take it back if I could."

She flinched slightly when I grabbed her hand, but let it stay there. "I know Melo. I'm sorry too. I was drunk and there was 1000 dudes at that party with your hair, I ain't know the difference." She chuckled.

"So we good? Can we start again?" I asked hopefully.

She stared at her lap for a minute, her eyebrows furrowed. "I don't know, Melo."

"Jae, I really mean that I regret it."

She sighed looking at me, her green eyes looked sad. "Can I trust you?"

"Yes." I said simply but I think it was enough to get across to her.

"Ok. But ion want you talking to Bianca anymore. I don't wanna sound like those controlling girlfriends, but she's a no no." Jae said seriously.

"Oh so you don't trust me?" I mused.

"To be honest, no I don't." I looked at her with a hurt look and she grabbed my cheek pinching it. Ow.

"I'm kidding. A bit. I don't trust her."

"If that's what you want, I won't talk to her." I lifted her face up so she was looking straight at me.

"Really?" She smiled

"Really." I said, and pressed my lips against hers.

"I have my first swim meet tonight.. so if you wanna come it's at 5:30."

"Obviously imma come."

"Don't bring everyone though."

She should know imma bring them anyway.

JAELYN'S POV

I stood by the side of the pool with the rest of the team. I looked over at the door as it swung open and Melo, Gelo, Eli, Onekya, Quan, Daijon, Mia and Shantay were all here.

This boy. Did I not tell him not to bring everyone?

I looked at him and he was already looking at me so I glared at him and he only smiled.

"Jae, I know your boyfriend don't like me but he ain't have to bring his whole gang to fight me. All I sent was an emoji." Mateo said holding my shoulders and hiding behind me.

"They not hear to fight you, idiot. They here to watch." I laughed cause he actually scared. I took his hands of my shoulders cause if they stayed there a fight woulda went down tonight.

There were 5 other teams here with us. I was in the 6th lane, close to everyone on the stands.

"Jae you thick!" Eli yelled out to me and Melo slapped him on the back of his head.

Fools.

* * *

ty for reading!

i appreciate y'all who cute for every chapter and allaaatt so thanks 😙🖤

- kay😎🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 81 22
MATTIA POLIBIO FANFIC. 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗉𝗌 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌.
62.8K 1.1K 21
ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇ ʜᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ?
297K 8.2K 53
LaMelo looks at me in shock. "What happened, it's not like you to just give up?" LaMelo says. I stay silent. ¤Started: June 22, 2018¤ ¤Finished: July...
19.9K 690 26
A long waited for the fourth hero. The Dragon-Phoenix will take Vengeance against all who challenge her by cosmic fire. From Book 1: Miraculous Sapp...