D E S I R E . // Keith Powers...

By dopeassamber

Freaky imagines for a woman's desired lovers . Enjoy . More

// O n e . // Grown Man . Pt.1 //
//T w o . // The Assistant . Pt.1 //
// T h r e e . // The Assistant Pt.2 //
❀️
// F o u r . // H.A.W.U.T.H.I (preview)//
// F i v e . // H.A.W.U.T.H.I (continued) //
// S i x . // Baby Daddy (preview) //
// S e v e n . // Baby Daddy (continued)//
😐
// e i g h t . // H.A.W.U.T.H.I (Pt.2 preview) //
// N i n e . // The Assistant Pt.3//
// T e n . // S Mafia . (Preview)
|F o u r t e e n .|Best Friends . (Preview) |
😩
πŸ™„
//E l e v e n. // Sex game.//
😒
😍
| T w e l v e.| Step Brother .|
| T h i r t e e n . | Step Brother Pt.2|
PLEASE READ ! I NEED HELP ! 😭
|F i f t e e n .| S Mafia Pt.2|
| S i x t e e n .| Baby Daddy Pt.2 (preview)|
😊
|S e v e n t e e n .|Cinderella Story .|
:/

|H.A.W.U.T.H.I pt 2 (continued)|

2.6K 99 11
By dopeassamber

Yalllllll , I'm so sorry for the long ass wait , but it's because I was just going through some things , like applying to colleges and things of that sort . But I've been working on my writing and I think that I'm much better now than what I was before . I also just want to say that I no longer want Keith or Demetrius , or have a secret obsession with them (well maybe Demetrius a little bit cause that's bae) . But I will still continue to write this book about them because it's fun and I see that it really entertains some of y'all . Thanks for listening and I hope y'all enjoy this . 🧡

As Keith leaned in , Y/N looked at him with a worried expression on her face . She didn't want to do this with Keith , knowing that her very best and only friend was basically in a rElaTiONsHiP with him . "Keith I don't think we should do this ." Y/N stated , pausing him in his tracks . "Well why not ?" Keith asked . He looked as if he was frustrated ; sexually that is .

"Because you're dating my bestfriend . I can't do that to her . " Keith looked at her as if he was ready to lose it . "Listen . I don't give a fuck about Kimberly . I've always wanted you , Y/N . And I promise you that ." Keith lied . As you can probably tell by now , Keith was a player . He was also hiding another secret that nobody knew except for him and his friends of course .

"Please Y/N , just let me do this . I promise I'll make you feel good ." Keith spoke . Y/N twaddled her fingers around before speaking . "Ugh fine but just don't g-" she was cut off by Keith kissing her once more . She moaned in his mouth , showing him that she liked it and wanted more . He roamed his hands all over her body , stopping once he got to her ass . Keith then groaned and gave it a quick slap once he realized how fat it was . Y/N squealed from the slap and flipped Keith over before climbing onto his lap , while kissing him even more passionately than she already was .

She kissed all over Keith's neck , leaving bite marks and hickeys all over it before moving down and kissing all over his chest . Keith groaned once more as he watched her go to work , pleasuring him more than ever . As Y/N reached his v-line , she made it her duty to leave even more hickeys there , so she could prove to him that he was really hers .

--

"You're my little slut?" Keith whispered in her ear as he pounded her from the back . At this point , they were in the corner of Keith's bedroom , standing up . Y/N had one of her legs propped up on a chair that sat right in front of him , and her hands laid on the wall above her head .

"Yes daddy !" She moaned loudly before looking over at the camera once more . The red light shining in her face creeped her out a bit , but she decided to let it go . She thought about how good Keith was fucking her , and how she didn't want him to stop . "Keith baby please , go harder ."

He pushed Y/N off of him and turned her around before picking her up and lifting her onto the wall . Her back leaned against the wall as he grabbed her legs and held them in the air as well , before telling her "Go ahead , slide it back in baby girl ." Y/N's eyes rolled back from the words he spoke and she slid him back into her pussy , doing as he told her .

Keith looked down at his creamy covered dick while he fucked her senseless against the wall , causing Y/N to scream to the top of her lungs . "F-FUCKKK KEITHHH!" He berried his face into the crook of her neck , sucking and slurping on her beautiful smooth sun kissed and glowy skin .

The room was hot , and felt as if it was damn near 90 degrees . Y/N looked down at the focused male who was penetrating her , before jumping down and getting on the bed , spreading her legs wide open as if she were doing a split in the air . Keith groaned before entering himself back in her , penetrating so deep that he felt the back of her walls . This sensation felt so good to him , that Keith thought he was going to plant a baby inside her .

He cupped her face and kissed her as he went deeper and deeper each stroke , while pounding into her all at once . Y/N couldn't take it anymore , she creamed all over his dick , and played with herself , before coming once more . "Keith pleaaaaseeee I can't take it anymore !!" She moaned as she looked up at him , biting his lip while staring at her .

As he went deeper and deeper , his strokes started to get sloppy , and his groans got louder. "Fuuuuckkk I'm boutta come , get on your knees ." Y/N did as she was told , and got on her knees as she watched Keith stoke himself as he looked up at the ceiling . A couple of seconds later , he came all over her face and boobs , and she swirled her tongue around happily before winking at him .

Suddenly , Keith got a phone call . He rushed over to his phone before looking at Y/N , asking her to go into the bathroom to rinse herself off . When Y/N went into the bathroom , Keith answered the phone call , in a worried tone . "H-hello ?" "You got some new content for me or what ? You know we haven't gotten anything from you lately and I don't want you getting fired Keith ." Keith's boss , Cameron spoke over the phone . Keith looked up to the ceiling , wondering if he really wanted to go through with this .

He thought about it for a couple of seconds , before answering with "Yeah , i'll edit it and send it to you . Just let me know when you're going to release it ." "Aight bye , see you later on at the club nigga ." Cameron spoke , with a simple chuckle behind it . "Whatever . Bye ." Keith went and sat on his bed , still naked , before palming his face . He didn't want to embarrass Y/N , and he damn sure didn't want to hurt her . But he knew that if he went through with this , that he would most definitely be doing that .

Keith was deep in his thoughts , really trying to figure out what he was going to do , but it all made it worse when Y/N walked out of the bathroom in one of his large T-shirts asking "Who was that ?" . Keith sighed loudly , before looking at the wall and thinking "what the fuck did I get myself into?"

To be continued ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.6K 56
DO NOT READ. GO TO MY PROFILE AND CLICK "SEDUCTION" FOR THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION OF THIS BOOK.
546K 6.7K 31
Imagines including the fine ass men of the 90s😍. Featuring a few of our beautiful ladies of the 90s as well.
378K 11.7K 100
Requested or Yn.
165K 5.3K 22
Imagines about you and Keith... hope you enjoy. cover creator --- @sereneur