I'm The Geek Who Slapped A Fo...

By Pearlie

*ALL RIGHTS RESERVED* Clarisse Hornitt is a nerd. Or a geek. But, not your typical nerd/geek, as she won't p... More

1- Time Bomb
2 - Karma's a B*tch
3 - Life's not a Garden...
4 - I Don't Throw
5 - Enter, Godzilla
6 - Keep It Too Yourself Please
7 - Shootin' with Both Barrels
8 - 'Romeo, oh Romeo, where for art...'
9 - Wants And Needs
10 - Computer Wars
11- Hindering Backpack
12 - I Hate Your Strength!
13 - Ohh Damn.
14 - Papers
15 - Favors
16 - Football Quizzz?
17 - Tomato Face
18 - Scream-Chiming
19 - Twiggy Lil' Shortstuff Who'd Get Banged By A Jell-O Shot
20 - Drunkenness
21 - B-Bang?!
22 - Cup of Sugar My A$$
23 - Jump?!
24 - Problem Solved
25 - Beat Feet
26 - Singing
27 - Rainbow Butterfly and the Executioner
28 - Jaws
Side Note
29 - Mystery Number
30 - Beagle!
31 - Leaves/Cats
32 - A$$
33 - Slinkie...?
34 - Piglet and Squeak
35 - Plans
36 - Men and Maidens
37 - "Go Suck a D*ck, Cupid,"
38 - Ice Cream
39 - Canoodling and 'Halp' and Sharpies
40 - Procession?!
41 - Last Link To My Sanity
42 - Awkward
43 - T-Rex
44 - The Clam is Dead
45 - Tootie Frooties
46 - Dance Your Pants Off
47 - Little Mess of Emotions
48 - Lap Dogs are Scared of Thunder
49- Uhhhhhh-
51 - DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE
52 - Roll on Outa This Life
53 - Thrill
54 - Sometimes Your Bark has to be Softer than Your Bite
55 - Tequila is for Winners
56 - Panic is a Choking Hazard
57 - Done with the Day
Photos
59 - 'Hide-From-Anything-Alarming-Pit'
60 - Closure
61 - Barker Park
62 - Dr. Harkin
63 - Up, Up and Away!
64 - Dancing Dots
65 - Eyes Have a Mind of Their Own
66 - Roast Brain
67 - Not A Lucky Duck
68 - Bubble
69 - Demon Thing
70- Skyscraper
71 - Vivisection
72 - Cold Turkey
73 - Cursed Ice Cream

50 - Tutor Time

36.3K 1.4K 1.1K
By Pearlie

"Ok Jerry, I think we need to stop."

"MUUUUUUUUUUR!!"

"Jerry! I'm serious! That is six different profile pictures in one day! Just change it back to the sombrero one like I know you want to! That's the real you, you need to be yourself."

"Muuurr, muurrr!"

"No, the silver-painted antlers do not do justice to your personality."

"Muur-"

"Neither does the picture of your balancing eighteen twinkies on your nose, or  the septum piercing with a close-pin! This is a site for other moose Jerry, the girl moose won't be looking for some bull or something."

"Mur mur muuurr! MUR."

"NOOO, I do NOT think bulls are more handsome than you! Where did you get that idea? Now change your profile picture back to your sombrero. Your most recent one makes me uncomfortable, frankly."

"Muuurr!?"

"Yes, Jerry, like I said, TEN THOUSAND TIMES, shaving '#1' onto your chest was horrifying and damned unnecessary. You neeeeedd to beeee yourrsellfff!!"

"Muuuur! Mur mur murrrr MUruurrurrr!" *Jerry finally changes back his profile picture to the first one we'd taken, which is him in his sombrero staring somberly off into the distance*

*sighs* "See, now doesn't that feel better-"

"PING!"

*Jerry about breaks his laptop as he freaks out over his computer. His jostling about sent me across the room*

"MUUUUUR!"

"Holy shit Jerry, you have a match! You're welcome-"

*Jerry proceeds to get up and dance around the bunker, which with its limited space and his near one ton size makes things a little wild in here*

"Okay so-" 

*dodges Jerry's giant ass as he swings by*

"Jerry got a match so he's happy-"

*dodges Jerry's still silver antlers and nearly gets clocked*

"And fuck this I'm going in my room! Enjoy the chapter!"

*Jerry keeps dancing, rocking the bunker back and forth.*

{CHAPTER 50 HOLY SHIT GUYS! Thanks so much for reading and putting up with me! :D}

Chapter 50:

Fuck it looks chilly outsite.

I'm peering outside of the bathroom window while I wait for the water in the shower to warm up. Its a grey, foggy morning that reminds me that yes, it is in fact September, and so shit is gonna be getting frigid out there. Frankly, I don't mind fall - though I'm definitely not one of those 'OMG PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES YAAASS' girls - the shift from warm to cold is always a tough one for me.

Cuddles jumps up onto the window sill, apparently curious to see what I was looking at. I scratch her pretty little calico head. "Not much to see our there kitty...just fog and yuck." Then I pick her up and boot her out of the bathroom, she doesn't need to be in here while I shower!

I take a quick, boiling shower and then book it back into my room, shivering in my black shower robe. It's gonna be cold out and the school will still probably have the AC cranked, I should dig out something warm... Hanging in my closet I drag out a plain lavender sweater I've had since like eighth grade. Still just a bit too long over my hands, a bit too long and baggy, but just perfectly comfortable and warm. Next I drag out some old jeans and find a pair of my favorite fuzzy socks for warmth.  I use the mousse that Scarlett gave me on my hair, hoping it'll keep down the frizz, and then do my simple make up routine - some foundation to cover zits, a bit of mascara, done.

I grab my already packed back pack and then reach for my phone on my nightstand, only to realize a second after I touch the wood that I don't have one anymore. Fuck! I think, annoyed. Stupid stupid Abel...ugh! That whole situation hurts my head.

I mean, it is his fault that my phone is broken, and if he hadn't lost is absolute shit at the party, it wouldn't not be in the garbage right now. But he couldn't help it! That voice in my head pipes up, sounding concerned. He didn't mean to, he was so sorry about it! 

Yea yea yea...

I dart down the stairs, rushing into the kitchen to get a look at the clock. It's 7:46, it doesn't take me long to get to school, but I like to be early. I dig out some toaster strudel from the freezer and throw it in the toaster, wishing we still had poptarts left and wishing I didn't have to think about gorgeous ThunderGod Abel and his Godlike temper...

Just crazy...I'd have never imagined. But he seriously didn't mean for it to happen, he told me a thousand fucking times how sorry he was...plus he showed up at my HOUSE to apologize about wrecking my phone! That takes guts...and chivalry....

The little strudels are done and I toss them on a paper plate and messily squeeze out the frosting. I grab my jacket and bolt out the door into the cold air, muttering about stupid seasons changing while I unlock my van and hop in. Munching on my toaster strudels while I drive to work (I'm very safe, no worries) I wonder even more about Abel.

He wanted to talk to me today, and I don't know if that excites me or scares me. He's always so nice to me generally, apart from his being fucking ass nosy and damned stubborn about his crazy ass cousin *shudderrr*. He...he FLIRTS with me. I can admit it now, and thinking about it makes me simultaneously want to burst into song (like Mary Fucking Poppins guys) and whip around and speed back to my house to hide under my bed!!! Because it MAKES NO SENSE. I'm not cute, I'm not funny, I'm not nice, I'm not sweet, I'm not even really polite for fuck's sake, WHY WHY WOULD HE FLIRT WITH ME?!

I pull into the school parking lot, still chewing on my first strudel since I'd been so busy thinking. It's not like I was even nice to him when we first met (granted he was kind of a dick!). He thought that I had started the Baby Bitch Blood Rivalry between me and fucking PugFace, so its not like his first impression of me was particularly amazing either...What the fuck Abel...you don't make any damned sense...

I'm so busy thinking that I don't notice someone is walking beside me until he speaks.

"Hey Clarisse,"

"Oh!" I nearly drop my plate of strudel, Jeezus Beagle don't scare me like that! "Shit! Hey Beag-ER SIMON!"

Cool Clarisse, you just like screamed the kids name at him, how charming and normal of you. IDIOT.

Simon Beagle blinks at me and then smiles warmly, looking awkward and adorable as per usual. He's wearing a bright blue pullover with the Captain America sigil on it and he's holding a little bunch of grapes in his hand for his breakfast. Jeesh! Never pegged him as a Marvel fan or a health nut!

He chuckles at my outburst. "Good morning to you too,"

"H-Hi," I say. He's so nice, I'm just a giant fucking weirdo and he isn't even concerned. "Starting your morning healthy?" I ask, gesturing to his grapes.

"Well it wasn't really a conscious choice, just what I grabbed this morning. I don't have a lot of time when I leave the house." 

Gotta practice that early morning hustle! "I usually don't have a lot of time in the mornings either, I just learned how to be speedy." I take a bite of my other toaster strudel, frowning when I notice the center of this one is still cold. Well what the fuck, the toaster is out to fucking get me again!! That little bastard.

"Really? You seem like you'd be up early to get here."

I snort. Ha! Just because I'm the nerd/geek girl at school doesn't mean I'm a fucking morning person! At least not a seven am morning person. "Hellll no. The early bird can catch the worm because worms are gross and I'd much rather catch me some fucking poptarts!"

Simon Beagle laughs at that, and reminds me of some kind of cute ass cherubic little puppy that Leonardo DaVinci painted. GAH! Too much cute, he's like a sweet skinny little plushy I just wanna cuddle the fuck out of!! It's so damn refreshing to be near this kid, frankly. He's not overwhelmingly hot, he's not overbearing, he's by no means a dickbag...and he seems to like me!! He always comes up to talk to me first! Maybe I should try and extend my friend group to him more, I like this cute little puppy-dog kid way to much to let him go by.

His big blue eyes are eyeing the collar of my shirt, and then he pops off a grape from his little half-eaten bunch of grapes. I see a hint of pink appear in his cheeks but don't have time to ponder it before he hands me this grape.

"Here.."

My hand involuntarily stretches out to receive his little gift. A grape? He's trading breakfasts? Dude not to be rude but I sure as fuck ain't giving you a bite of my toaster strudel that shit's mine--

"Because you seem to like purple so much," He explains, his bright blue eyes dart back and forth between the grape that he'd just dropped in my hand and my face, which I'm sure looks about as confused as a Rottweiler given a hunk of celery. Seeing my still confused expression he rushes to explain, his face starting to burn from bubblegum pink to red licorice. "You like purple, obviously. Not to be a creep or anything, but your dress at the dance was purple, and your sweater is purple... And uh, grapes are purple."

There are green grapes, actually. My brain answers to him, but I slam that thought down with a 200lb hammer like a She-Hulk. NO BAD MEAN COMMENTS DIPSHIT!! I scream mentally at myself. He's being nice!! He's being friendly!!! HE'S NOTICING THINGS!! The kid hasn't even seen nor heard of my abso-fucking-lutely purple room and he's picked up on my favorite color! 

"Yea, it is my favorite color. Thanks." I say, my brain now working way too fast as it pops up an issue like a computer with a notification. HEY! If he's 'noticing' things, couldn't he be more than just a FRIEND?! My brain blares this revelation to me and I feel like I'm about to just tip over backwards on the pavement. Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. Not fucking going there, just because he's a boy who seems to show interest in me DOES NOT mean that he's got a crush on me or something!! No way don't even let that thought in idiot!

Simon is still blushing, but smiling quietly to himself as he continue walking up to the school. He's blushing because he's just shy! He probably doesn't do this kind of thing...probably...maybe...yea....I mean the kid gets like petrified whenever Sebastian comes around. Ugh, fuck this, everything is just a pain in the ass to think about. I glance over at him, trying to think of something else to talk about.

"Er...cool sweatshirt!"

He blinks at his clothes and then back up at me. "Thanks! You like Marvel too?"

Hell yea, the movies are awesome...though that's all I know. "Yea, Cap's one of the best characters!" Because CHRIST EVANS IS SEXY AS ALL FUCKING HELL BEING ALL HEROIC AND ALMOST INNOCENT LIKE FAJKALJCKACNAFA I'D TRAMPLE 10 THOUSANDS HOES TO HUG THAT MAN but I won't divulge that info to poor little Beagle here, hehe. 

Simon Beagle's eyes sparkle like cobalt diamonds at the mention of Marvel, reminding of a little boy about to divulge into his recent obsession. Oh dear...

"Yea! He really is! He's just an amazing character because he's so good, but he's more than just the good dynamic, he has his honor and his worth! He's actually worthy of wielding mjiolnir  which the movie only like hints at! Also! Thor mentions that if he should die before Cap that mjolnir should go to him because-"

We'd reached the doors and him opening the door for me cut off his stream of Captain America facts. "Thanks!" I say, thankful that he opened the door (since I'm still holding my plate and half a strudel and in the other hand the grape he gave me). The Marvel stuff is a little interesting, though comics books had never been my real cup of tea. 

Beagle is still buzzing with excitement over this topic, but with the bustle of the pre-morning bell I can't hear him. I glance at the clock, we have like two minutes, and Simon follows my gaze and see it too. He gives me this huge adorable as hell smile, and says, "Well, sorry to just go on a big spiel, I'll talk to you later!" He scampers away.

Well okayyyy, I think, and then frown down at the little grape still in my hand. It's just a grape. Just a damn grape. Not every boy you come into contact with is going to fall in love with you Clarisse. Frankly none of them will and you're literally starting your road to being a Crazy Cat Lady because you've had the crazy since you were born, you have three cats, you're just waiting til after college to get your own place and continue the madness. Ah, lovely little fucking pep talk, thanks for being supportive, Brain.

I pop the grape into my mouth and start chewing as I wander down the hall toward my locker. Mm! Good grape. Maybe I should have traded him my strudel--

"Heyyooooo!" God Dammit. Somewhere ahead of me I hear Sebastian MacMoronCrain's voice, and glowering past a throng of Spanish Club enthusiasts helps me find him. He's grinning from ear to ear and my heart starts pumping against my chest savagely, and I can feel the heat start burning in my cheeks. What the fuck!! Stop that! He's down the hall no reason to go nuts yet!!! Stupid body...

"Psyyychooooooo..." Sebastian sings at me as he squeezes past the Spanish Club kids to hound me at my locker like some over-eager Bernese Mountain Dog. Ahh, yes, if Simon is a Beagle, then Sebastian is a Bernese Mountain Dog, because he's big, and attractive, but somehow so stupid he's conniving (and personally I don't know anything about Bernese Mountain Dog's, they just look that way!). He's wearing that purple sweatshirt he wore when we both got trapped in the closet together, as I'd been hiding from PugFace Flora Harkin (ok, so I knocked him in there with me, it wasn't intentional, I just really didn't wanna die and he was in my way!). 

"What do you want." I say as I unzip my backpack. Can't he just go away!!

Sebastian's expression goes from smiley to puzzled in an instant. He leans against the locker beside mine, dark brows drawn heavy over light tan eyes. The color is such a odd one, like the warmest light brown...opposite Abel's, which are like hot, black straight coffee or a shadowed mahogany piano bench...Sebastian's are like the cognac bottle in the sun on my father's desk, or warm melted caramel...brown but golden. My brown eyes are neither of these amazing shades...mine's not even a cute chocolate brown...like ugly tree bark, or maybe a stupid walnut or something. 

"Uh, you were going to tutor me?" He says, folding his arms across his chest, a look of hurt blending into his features.

OH. SHIT. RIGHT. The deal we made at the dance!! "Oh fuck! Right!"

He slaps his forehead with his hand, laughing, apparently relieved. "You forgot!?" Then he reached out and russed up MY hair! FUCK OFF- "That's not very good for a tutorrrr!"

I slap at his hand with a notebook, fuming. My hair was actually drying nicely today because of that mousse!! DON'T TOUCH IT DUMBFUCK. "Stop that!! Don't touch my head! And I did forget, I had a fairly busy weekend!!"

"Oh did you now?" He cocks his head cutely to the side, a sexy as hell lopsided grin greeting me. Damn him and his attractiveness!! Why the fuck can't he be ugly like me!!? Or average?! Or why the fuck can't I just be blind to that shit, fuck this hormonal ass brain.

Face starting to heat up more, I whip toward my locker, digging for books and folders that I didn't need, trying to avoid eye contact with the Abercrombie and Fitch model-look-alike hovering beside me. "Yes. Yes I did!" Thinking of my weekend brought me back to Abel beating the absolute shit out of Justin, and I shuddered. "It was damned eventful."

I shut my locker and started to try and head to my first class, unable to focus on any one thought with Sebastian beside me. But he's looking at me with a different expression, and now is walking beside me very close, leaning in. 

"Holy shit. Was it true?"

Oh God, how does he know? "Is what true?" I ask, though Sebastian seems to have an assumption.

He's very close to me and his face is serious, a mask of thought while he studies me up and down. "Abel Harkin beat the fucking shit out of Justin Habbinger. Leveled that dickhole, and I saw him today and Justin looks like complete ass." Sebastian seemed to have no concern over Justin getting 'leveled', but thinking about it made my stomach twist. I nod, assenting that it did obviously happen. Sebastian continued. "Everybody says Abel was really drunk, and that he's had temper problems before, just not lately. People say Justin was really drunk too, and that he started it. But also, people say that you were there." Sebastian's golden tan eyes hold no view into his thoughts, impenetrable as shields of bronze. 

I give him a frosty stare out of the corner of my eye. "Yes. So what's it to you?" I am BEYOND tired of nosy boys poking their perfect noses in MY damned business!!!

A twitch of Sebastian's eyebrow lets me know that he's annoyed at my remark. "Ok, honestly? It's basically none of my business, but I just want the facts since I all have is 'he said she said' shit from all the drunk idiots at the party."

"Well, all the drunk idiots and their 'he said she said' were right. Abel and Justin were both drunk, they both go into a fight...Abel beat the absolute crap out of Justin and I was right there and it was terrifying." By now I've reached my classroom, and I'm standing outside of it, glowering Sebastian because I just revealed more than I planned to. Why I am telling him more about it?

He continues to stare at me, seeming to try and glean the event from my memory. "Why were they fighting? What started it." I notice how his last question isn't a question, and rather than ask who started it, he asked what. 

I glower down at my raggedly old tennis shoes for a moment. Why is he asking me this? And why do I suddenly have no reservations about telling him? "I was talking to Abel, and Justin walked up all drunk and angry, cussing me out for no reason really-"

"What did he say?"

Oh jeez, like I really want to explain to him that Justin thinks I'm a whore fucking with him and Abel?? Hell noo. "I don't remember, just stupid shit, called me a whore and a cunt...Just being a drunk moron."

I can see the downward curl at the corner of his mouth, the flicker of fire in cognac eyes. I keep talking, trying to hurry this up and get into class, wondering why I bothered to explain this much to him anyways. "And then Abel got pissed and kind...went apeshit basically. Justin hit him only a few times and he didn't even really notice, just annihilated him..."

Sebastian's expression lightened just a bit, and he crossed his arms across his chest, his eyes wandering while he thought. He nodded his head, as if to himself, then met my gaze, and then grunted, "Good, dickbag deserved it."

Then, he reached out, gently patted my head, and said, "Soooo lets meet at lunch for Tutor Time!" His hand stayed there a half a second too long, and his eyes - are they cinnamon? Or cold gold? - meet mine for an extra few moments too. Then he turns and is gone, speed walking down the emptying hallways. I slip into my class, cheeks still warm.

***

"So you're actually going to go through with it?" Scarlett asks me as we wait in the lunch line, eyeing the Trig book under my arm.

I sigh, unable to hide my rolling eyes. She's asked me this question like six times now and we haven't been in the cafeteria for maybe more than five minutes. No, I wasn't necessarily looking forward to tutoring Sebastian, but if my helping him get a good grade in this stupid class got him to eventually leave me alone? I'm game.

Orrrr you just want to spend some time alooonnnee with himmmmmmmm! That bad part of my brain chimed in, throwing mental images like Sebastian and I cozying it up in some secluded corner of the library, or-

NOOOOO!! Bad brain, BAD! Why?!

It's safe to say that my nerves are through the roof right now, and I scan the room. I don't see Sebastian anywhere. Thankfully, I don't see Abel, or Flora either. Abel, I'm not afraid of, but, augh, I don't know how to describe it! He said he wanted to talk to me again, and I mean, I almost do, but what else can he say? Yes it was scary, but he didn't hurt me, didn't even like mentally scar me, just a frightening situation that's over now. What else is there to say?

Scarlett and I have reached the front of the lunch line, and ahead of me, Quenby turns and hands me a tray. "Oh!" I say, surprised. She gives me a small smile, and then hands me a fork and spoon too.

"Thanks,"

She gestures to the book under my arm. "Your hands look full."

Quenby had been nicer to me today, and it's confusing but definitely not a problem. I'd seen her in the hallway earlier today walking with Scarlett, and she's smiled and waved at me, and even commented on that fact that I wasn't wearing a polo (not in a mean way, just an observational way). Scarlett mentioned that she'd told the others in more detail about my eventful Saturday night to make sure they didn't get confused with the rumors circulating around the school. Apparently, some rumors say that I started the fight, that I actually was the one who beat up Justin (Seriously? I mean I certainly would have slam dunked his ass into a garbage can like the giant sleezeball he is but Abel beat me to it!), and also something about some kind of WWE/Fight Club initiation involving me singing 'Annie Are You OK?'. Yeaa. The kids making up the rumors are at least creative.

I grab my pizza and the potato salad that's offered, and then turn and grab some stuff for a small salad to add. My stomach is twisting with nerves. Why? Well because I'm CHOOSING to meet up with my enemy!! Wouldn't you be nervous!?

Looking up, I wonder how we're gonna do this. He didn't tell me anything specific, just that we'd start at lunch. Where, exactly? Somewhere here? What table? Are we supposed to eat first and then meet? Would that be enough time even?

Scarlett and Quenby were already walking away to a find a table, and as I hovered by the salad table, mentally cursing Sebastian for his lack of planning, a motion in the corner of my eye caught my attention. Across the way, I see Sebastian standing and waving at me with both arms.

Idiot. I think, as I trudge my way over there, willing my face to not blush too hard.

When I'm finally within earshot he says, "What the hell took you so long! I texted you like fifty times." 

"My phone is broken. I get a new one in a few days." I said sourly. I explained, vaguely, to my dad, the circumstances of the night, eventually admitting that no, Abel hadn't ran over my phone, but stepped on it when he got up to argue with the other fellow drunk person. My dad hadn't been angry, just told me to be careful of drunks, and to work on my lying skills because I was pathetic (WTF DAD). Then he'd told me that he'd order me a new phone, a smartphone actually. So, well, there's that.

"Oh." Sebastian says, frowning, but then sitting down and pulling out the chair beside him, grinning like a little kid. "Okay, Teacher, c'mere!"

'Teacher', omg... I walk around to his side of the table and sit down, setting my tray beside his. I plop down the Trig book, frowning, wondering now if this is all just a joke. He could just be kidding me, he probably won't even try that hard--

Sebastian dug into his backpack and produced his own Trig book and a notebook, calculator and pencil. He opened his book to a page he'd marked, and then opened his notebook. "Okay," He said, "I have the questions marked that I wasn't sure about, and basically this entire last chapter was a fucking disaster for me, but I can get through them, kind of-"

Oh. Oh shit. He's serious. 

Surprised but somewhat pleased at his interest in actually attempting to get shit done, I buckled down to try and teach some shit. 

Five minutes later I'm half way through my pizza - he hasn't touched his food yet -  and am in the middle of explaining what a Unit Circle is when Sebastian's phone starts going off. He frowns, says, "Sorry," And then pulls his phone out of his pocket. He checks whatever messages and I watch his expression deteriorate to abject irritation. He I think silences it and then shoves it back into his pocket, grumbling.

"Problems?" I ask, laughing a little. He's kind of cute when he's grouchy...

He looks up and across the cafeteria with a scowl on his face. "Oh yea..."

I follow his gaze and see exactly what he means, and I groan out loud. Stomping towards us in a tight white sweater dress and one of the hugest scarves I've ever seen (like seriously, covers half her body, wtf) is Nyssa Randy. Trailing behind is of course, Mariah, dressed in a similar outfit (why is 'twinning' a thing??").

Her super shimmery cheeks are puffed out like an angry baby's when she stops in front of our table. She crosses her petite little arms over that giant scarf and just glares at us like an angry teacher or something. Her eyes shoot sparks in my direction and then she lays her ferocious (and by ferocious I mean NOT FEROCIOUS BECAUSE ITS LIKE STARING AT A BABY CHIPMUNK) on Sebastian.

"So." She says.

Sebastian gives her an exhausted glower in return, picks up his slice of pizza and takes a bite, then gestures at her to continue.

Nyssa's face turns an almost magenta color. "You don't even have anything to say!?"

Sebastian keeps chewing his pizza. "Uh, no? We already talked about this on Saturday. We aren't dating, we never were dating, we both agreed on that from day fucking one. Whatever relationship I have with Clarisse is none of your fucking business anyway!" As a point of finality Sebastian opens his chocolate milk and takes a swig.

The FlaBimbo - still magenta in the face - gasps at him like he'd slapped her. "So there is something going on!" She squeals.

What? Her eyes are pinballing between Sebastian and I hysterically. Mariah behind her hasn't stopped stabbing me with her eyes since she's gotten here. 

"You've been lying to me like I said you have been!" She yells at Sebastian but points at me, and I'm tempted to reach out and break that teeny little finger right off! Don't point at me bitch!! That's a good fucking way to lose it!!

Sebastian rolls his eyes so hard it looked like they'd never come back, then leans back into his chair to rub his face with his hands. "Oh here we go," He mutters.

Nyssa leans down on our table, still point her little finger at me and Sebastian. "You've been trying to tell me that 'there's nothing going on here' and 'She's just a someone to bug' but in reality you HAVE been hiding a secret relationship from me!!!"

UMMMM NOOO?! EEWWWWW!! But I KNEW that was why she hated me!!!!!

Sebastian folds his arms across his chest, groaning again. "Ohmygod woman, NO. Why do you keep thinking that?"

"Because you just SAID IT! You said 'whatever relationship' a few seconds ago!" Nyssa's voice has peaked out a nice nails-on-chalkboard screech and I have a strong desire to shove a milk carton down her throat to shut her the fuck up.

"Relationship doesn't just mean, like, dating or something, Jeezus! Any continued contact with another person can be a relationship dumbass. Right now my relationship with Clarisse is that she's tutoring me for Trig."

Nyssa turns her hateful stare to me now and I meet it unflinchingly. Come at me!! "So, you're a "tutor" now, hm? What a convenient excuse for a fucking geek. Would you like to tutor me?" She snarls at me, attempting to lay down sarcasm like she thinks she knows what it even means. Ha!

"No probably not, you could probably find someone your level at the daycare center though," I say back politely.

Nyssa's face went from magenta to burgundy in a flash, and Sebastian laughed aloud at my retort. Scooorrreee one point for the fucking Geek!!! -279 points for Dipshit FlaBimbo.

"I have a 3.9 grade point average you piece of shit!" Was her eventual response, and oh, damn, she's the same as me! Dammit how is she smart?? Fuck... But my tongue has no halt button once it starts down the Sarcasm Lane.

"Wow! I'm so surprised you're the same as me. But I still won't tutor you because dumb bitches isn't my area of expertise."

"Bitch is your exact area of expertise!!" She howls at me.

"Being a 'bad bitch' is my area of expertise, I'll let you keep the plain old bitch title though,"

Beside me, Sebastian is giggling like a madman, and I can't help but let that fuel my fire a little bit. I always knew I was funny!! Ha!! Nyssa's face has paled back to its magenta-ish hue, probably because her brain can only focus on so many tasks at once and trying to come up with a come back to me is probably taking all she's got.

"Don't think too hard now, you'll bust your last brain cell," I say sweetly.

Ahh there it is, burgundy's back. Hahhahaaha...oh shit, woman, you gotta breathe, please don't hold you breath like a toddler I swear to God-

She suddenly takes a breathe, gasping loudly, eyes wild. "I fucking hate you. Never talk to me again." She snarls. Aww, that was about as scawyy as a baby chick trying to rage. She turned to Sebastian, who was still somewhat giggling, and pointed at him. "And I'm NOT done with you!"

He opened his mouth to obviously argue with her (I nearly said 'THE HELL YOU ARE' but clamped it back because that is none of my business), but she was already whisking away, literally pushing people from her path. Mariah lingers now, glowering at me blackly. It looked like she wanted to say something but thought better of it (I've burned her before I'll gladly kick her ass into the hellfires again!) and just gave me a surprisingly malevolent deathglare before trotting off after Nyssa. 

Lord Jesus. 

Sebastian and I sit in silence for a moment. I peek at him, and he's staring sullenly down at his Trig book. He takes another drink from his chocolate milk and then turns to look at me, looking disgruntled. "Well that was fun."

"Yeaaa." I said, awkwardly closing my book. Well now what? That completely took up our time to study. Plus that was annoying as all fucking hell. Sebastian is chewing on his pizza, still frowning, obviously bothered by Nyssa. He doesn't like her, I can tell, and she's absolutely crazy! He even explained that they weren't dating to her...but still...from my understanding sex is often a connection and Sebastian should know that right? That doing something like that can be destructive to certain people? But what the fuck am I saying, what the fuck do I know? I can't even begin to judge or comprehend considering I've never kissed someone, and that the most contact with the opposite sex has been these last few weeks of my fucking life when I slapped Sebastian and my life cracked open like a fucking egg.

Do I leave now? I wonder. This isn't the most comfortable of setting. When I was trying to teach him he was really good, not an ass, just focused and trying to study...but Nyssa walked up and just completely pissed him off. I want to pack up my stuff and leave but am for some reason rooted in my chair. I say, "So...she's not letting go huh."

He blinks at me like he forgot I was there. "Oh. Yeaaa...no. Apparently fucking not."

"She's um...really attached." Oh god why am I talking STOP TALKING NOT MY BUSINESS.

"Yea...I don't fucking understand it. She started this whole thing. She's the one who texted me and snapped me eight hours of the day the entire summer to come see me. I didn't really respond because well...I wasn't interested then. Then I got interested. And we both agreed, from the beginning, that we weren't dating, we wouldn't be dating, not looking for that. And it was fine. And she didn't seem to care about me because she'd go fuck whoever else, and I didn't care, but God, I so much as sit by another girl? Loses her shit. She's fucking bonkers." 

Whoa. Was not expecting a tirade of an answer. I sit in stunned silence and Sebastian looks at me and gives me a half-hearted smirk. "I mean she's 110% crazier because I'm sitting by you, and she fucking hates you Psycho."

"Really? I didn't notice." I said dryly. 

Sebastian starts scooping up potato salad. "She's not very subtle is she? She's not super smart in arguments but I still keep an eye our for her. She's a wiley little bastard."

Like you? "Thanks I'll keep that in mind." I start to pack up my stuff, thinking. How am I supposed to tutor him if there's a possibility of us getting interrupted all the time? Nyssa stomping over here to throw a fit, Mariah maybe, hell, Abel might decide to come over here...Shit...wasn't he supposed to talk to me today? He said he wanted to...dammit...so yea, all those people would come over and bug me...and OH FUCK FUCK FUCK. WHAT ABOUT FLORA?! 

My heart starts racing and I scan the cafeteria. I don't sense the presence of Death in Sasquatch form, but what's to say I have my guard down while I'm teaching Sebastian, and she comes up from behind and nabs me!? Hell noo!!

As I stand up, grabbing my tray, I say to Sebastian. "Soo...well, this didn't work out to well. I mean, trying to teach you in here."

He frowns through a mouthful of potato salad. "Yahh too menni dishtrashunss."

"Maybe somewhere else? Like the library? Though I don't think we share any study periods."

He shakes his head, still chewing, look like a chubby cheeked child and part of my brain is squealing: Cuuutteee!! and the rest if like NOOOOOO. Sebastian swallows his food, and then wipes his mouth with a napkin, thinking. "Might have to be out of school. But after practice too."

Oh. Shit, yea maybe. My mind whirls and my face reddens at the thought of bringing him home again. Dear Jeezus... Then I sudenly remember. "But not this weekend, I'm busy." 

Sunday afternoon my mom had reminded me that we had a wedding to go. The invite stating "You are formally invited to the wedding of Margaret Hornitt and Diego Melendez" has been on our fridge for about a month or so. My mom was actually on the phone with my uncle talking about on Saturday she'd told me, and that was because Uncle Calvin had been asking if mom had any extra fall decorations to use to help decorate the reception area. My mom is of course all ecstatic over it. Me? Meh. Though I haven't been to a wedding since I was like twelve it doesn't excite me.

"Oh yea, I can't this weekend either," Sebastian says. He glances at the clock on the wall and suddenly stands, rising to a height that I sometimes forget about when he's sitting down. Lord Jeezus, his parents fed him a lot of wheaties!!

"Well, whenever you get your new phone you just text me, ok Psycho." He grins, and then my pats my head, again, almost nicely. "I'll be looking forward to our next Tutor Timmmee!" He randomly threw his arm around me to pull me into a jolting hug and I smacked him with my notebook. He laughs, pats my head again, winking, and then walks away. 

Ugh. Idiot...

_____________

Thanks for reading!! :) :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 404 24
"Sometimes I want you, but sometimes I don't. And I'm so fucked up for that." Smut warning ⚠️ Start date: July 19, 2022 I DONT PROOF READ HALF THE T...
505K 35K 37
[BOOK TWO] "Anniversaries to some are like counting the years spent doing something great, years spent together, or years spent alive." I started slo...
54.2K 2.6K 168
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
17.7M 293K 79
There are TWO separate stories under this story group! Inject Me Sweetly: Vampires. Mythical creatures. Horrifying creatures. Creatures of the night...