The Other Avenger {Book 1 Spa...

By zlov989

The girl who could command armies once stood here. I would introduce you to her, but she's gone. One day sh... More

Copyrights
Chapter 1; SHIELD
Chapter 2; One's Past
Chapter 3; A New Life
Chapter 4; Loki?..
Chapter 5; War
Chapter 6; Traitor
Chapter 7; Kneel
Chapter 8; Another Asgardian
Chapter 9; Shakespear
Chapter 10; Who am I
Chapter 11; Adopted
Chapter 12; Phase 2
Chapter 13; Trapped
Chapter 14; Right... army
Chapter 15; The Other Avenger
Chapter 16; Amends
Epilogue
RECONSTRUCTION!!!!! Now kinda not happening, sorry
Please Read (100k READS!!!!!)

THE SEQUEL IS A THING!!!!

3.4K 39 6
By zlov989

Very quickly, I am soooooo sorry about the massive wait (it's been so long it's more like a hiatus), until I started reconstructing and posting the sequel.  But I've started, and the first chapter is out. 

So, should any of you still be interested in Ashlin's story, the sequel is called Heir of Storms: Book 2 {Spark Series}, (yes it got rebranded) it can either be found on my profile or via a link in the comments. 

If you would like more regular updates (like once a week or whatever), just comment. I literally just need one interested reader for me to have enough motivation to keep writing. 

But yeah, please go read, give me some love. 

(Side note, my writing has got a lot better since I wrote this book, so if you're going straight from book one to two, I apologize for the big jump)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.6K 56
Thor x fem!reader ⚠️CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH EDITING⚠️ She kept her powers hidden for most of her life, being born with a genetic mutation - as her da...
460K 12.5K 21
[Book 1] There once was an innocent little girl who had everything she could ever ask for. But one day it was all taken away from her. She lives in...
12.6K 415 35
Y/N was a 22 year old woman who just moved to New York City, and trying to live a normal life as a nurse in a hospital, despite being born with stran...
44.1K 950 18
Athea 'Phoenix' She was born with no last name because she was born with no memory of her true parents. Everyday she lived with the feeling of half...