He Hates Me I Hate Him Then H...

By Cresil21

Beware! Boyxboy! You've been warned! XD It's my first so be nice! (Future steamy scene!) Woah! :O He push me... More

Prologue~
Chapter One~
Chapter Three~
Chapter Four~
Chapter Five~
Chapter Six~
Chapter Seven~
Chapter Eight~
Chapter Nine~
Chapter Ten~
Chapter Eleven~
Chapter Twelve~
Chapter Thirteen~
Chapter Fourteen~
Chapter Fifteen~
Chapter Sixteen~
Chapter Seventeen~
Chapter Eighteen~
Chapter Nineteen~
Chapter Twenty~
Chapter Twenty-One~
Announcement

Chapter Two~

11.6K 260 40
By Cresil21

-Chapter Two-

A/N: So it's long...really long. By that I mean it drags out a bit. XD But hey, the way this chapter ends is great so bear with me, 'kay? :)

The next morning I tried to crawl out of bed at a light knock on my door, but had fell to the floor tangled in my sheets.

"Ciel is having difficulties involving getting up, but if you leave your name and message he will get back to you as soon as possible," I said in a monotone.

"Ciel, sweetheart, can you get ready to see my family?" My mother asked. "Wear something besides gym shorts and baggy shirts please? You know how my family is."

"Mom, I don't wear baggy shirts anymore!" I shouted. "I wear muscle shirts, now!"

Also referred to as tank top, but I wasn't gay enough to say that. I was bi!

"You're not allowed to wear those either!" She called through the door.

"Right," I muttered letting my head fall to the ground since my arms were tight against my sides thanks to the sheets that had enstrangled me so well. "Let me get my designer on line one to come by and see what he can do."

"That would be wonderful if you had one." She chuckled humoring me. "We'll work on that later, today make due without one, okay?"

"Thanks mom," I called sarcastically knowing she has gone. After much difficulty and several fails of ninja attempts I managed to get one arm free from the devil's spawn sheets deciding I needed a new one.

I lazily made my way to my closet to find it nearly empty, I knew I had had a full closet a few days ago. Now where in the name of alternative universes was the rest of my clothes?

"Mom! My closet ate my clothes!"

Either that or there was a wormhole that had suddenly opened in my closet swallowing my clothing into the past or future. After scientists have spent lifetimes looking for one it decided to open in my closet the day I needed it. On the upside that met that I had been responsible for the making of emo clothing because I sent it to the past.

"Ciel, check the laundry room," my mother called.

Or there was that...

I grumbled to myself about the troublesome laundry rooms and their evil ways. After gathering a huge basket with neatly folded clothing of mine I dragged it to my room dumping it out onto the floor. I decided on wearing a hooded tank top of a soft grey, along with black shorts, worn out converses, arms with wrist bands, and fingerless black gloves. I had chains around my neck and left my hair to it's usual style as I made my way downstairs. My annoying twin siblings ran pass and Noah stopped to yank on a chain then ran off with a grin as I ruffled his hair.

"Aiming on killing that hag in one blow, eh?" My father laughed.

My mother walked in and looked me over then shrugged. "It's better than gym shorts and those tank tops," she answered. "Try not to give your grandmother too much of a fright."

"We're getting my designer later today anyways," I answered. My father smirked as we got into the car and surprise, surprise Matthew, William, Daniel, along with Uncle Hunter were inside.

"You'll ride with your cousins and we'll take the other car." My mother smiled, this was one of her bond-with-the-family plans.

"Hey twerp." Uncle Hunter grinned, I grunted in reply.

"Sassy's dressed weird." Matthew poked my stomach causing me to growl at him then put my headphones trying to drown them out until Daniel pulled them off and onto my neck.

"Did you hear about my getting sponsored?" He grinned, he was designing fireworks on his own since he was very young and had gotten sponsored by a major company allowing him to continue his work.

"It's nice to know your fetish with making fireworks is finally paying off, Uncle Jackson must be proud," I said finding myself more interested in the smug that adorned the window. "Congratulations William, I heard about your award in the science fair."

He seemed utterly surprised at my interaction with him. "T-thanks."

"Uncle Hunter, how are things going at work?" I asked indifferent to the topic, but this would keep my mother happy.

"Ciel as if you care." He snorted. "And you know you're allowed to call me Hunter, I'm not that much older than you."

"Sure you aren't," I said in a sarcastic tone rolling my eyes. "And you didn't answer my question, Uncle Hunter."

"It's going well Sassy." He chuckled when I snarled at the use of the nickname, but everyone knew that Hunter was not someone you picked a fight with. He had a odd sense of revenge that came to scar you for life in unexpected ways. Yet, I've fought him plenty.

"Would you care to tell me why in the hell are you accompanying us to my mother's family?" I asked. "We're going to see a dying old hag and hope that our names are on the will."

I knew it was blunt, but I didn't like the woman for the pain she had caused my mother over the years because of her rejection.

"Your mother isn't like that," Hunter said grimly.

"But I am," I answered. "Now would you care to explain why in the"-I eyed Matthew and chose to word my words into something appropriate-"world of gummy bears and buff bunnies would you choose to go see an old woman at her death bed instead of being elsewhere?"

"We're being supportive," Hunter answered with an innocent grin. "And we bet on how long it would take for you to ruin the reunion being the eccentric human being we all know you to be. Besides Daniel needs the money."

"Betting against family members for enjoyment isn't being as supportive as you'd like to think in that ill mind of yours."

"I'm not betting," Matthew answered defensively.

"Then pray tell why are you here?"I dared question that small boy.

"Uncle Hunter said I'd annoy you so by the time we got there you'd be ready to kill the hag with a good punch to that face of hers," he announced proudly.

"Matt, it's not nice to tattle tell on your elders," Hunter taunted.

"I'm willing to bet you're betting I won't last an hour," I muttered to Hunter.

"For once my dear pupil you're wrong," Hunter said with a cocky smile. He said pupil because his twin Zack and him had in fact tutored me until I hit high school.

"You don't say," I mocked shock, already ready to blow my freaking top off.

"I bet you'd last over an hour, Daniel bet no more that half an hour, and William bet no more than the first fifteen minutes."

I chose not to speak to them for the rest of the trip or William would surely win whatever amount it was they were betting. When we got there my mother had asked how the trip went and of course for her sake I smiled and told her it had been just fine. My exact words were...

"As unpleasant as having to break dance in front of a crowd of several millions."

"Shame," Hunter spoke from behind me. "You used to be such a cute little kid. You worshiped me."

"I'd appreciate it if you stopped fabricating your own reality," I growled.

My mother sighed as we continued into the house where it had all began. In this house I had met my grandmother quite the handful of years back and had the misfortune of meeting Firo. I nearly snarled at the sight of the door. Noah and Madison stayed close admiring the house, they had the fortune of not remembering this place since the last time they had been here they were two.

The door opened with a creak of the weight on the hinges. It revealed a man that showed the weight of the years on his face. "Good afternoon, may I help you?"

His voice was firm and he stood up straight scaring the living hell out of me with those black as night piercing eyes.

"I'm Isabella Castillo," my mother spoke up. She had some big ones on her not to flinch at the man's gaze as it fell on her.

"Come in." He opened the door wider and we walked in. Hunter, William, Daniel, and both Noah and Madison stared in awe, but I knew better than to fall for the enchantment. "Please Mr. and Mrs. Castillo follow me."

"And the timer begins," Hunter informed with a grin for those who were betting.

They began to walk and we began to follow, but we quickly stopped when he raise his hand to stop us. "You will wait in the music room with the rest of the family."

It wasn't long after they were gone that a maid made her way over to us and guided us to the room in silence opening the door and pushing us in before slamming it closed behind us. Whatever piano playing had been playing instantly stopped. We looked up to see the eyes of what seemed like a ghost family.

"Trapped," Daniel whispered for our ears alone.

The little boy in a sailor's suit sitting at the bench of the piano was Samson, my ten year old cousin. This was the family, my mother's siblings Albert, Christine, and Angela. All were older than her. Their partners in marriage Cassie, John, and Caesar. Their children Chris; seventeen, Jackie; thirteen, and Samson; ten. All in that order. All with the last name of Cummings as well. I notice Firo sitting by Chris. Firo was Cassie's nephew therefore Chris' cousin and married into my mother's family thanks to Cassie marrying Albert. That is how I'm related to Firo. Do you see my point of not being related to him?

I sensed a tension around us. It engulfed us instantly. Noah and Madison hid behind me and I was glaring at the floor as if wishing for it to break open and swallow me whole.

"Who's the rock star emo-sapien chick?" I whipped my head to glare at the person who had uttered those words, it was no surprise it was Firo. His cocky smile in place, with his unique shade of brown hair and those deep green eyes. He was dressed like a freaking model or something with the scarf, leather band on his arm, a plain white tee, some sort of stylish vest or something, along with black skinny jeans, and some major bed hair. He had this ragged look going for him. Call me a chick? Look whose talking?

"He is Ciel, in case you don't remember," Chris said indifferently leaning back on the couch. I growled under my breath remaining where I was.

"Little Ciel?" Firo turned back to me to stare for a bit, this stare made my stomach squeeze at the way his eyes lit up. I was sure it was all the anger I was keeping inside.

"Come on, Ciel," William urged. "I'm losing the bet."

"Shut up you ingrate of a worm," I growled lowly my hands formed fists and I only had eyes for one person in the room, I swear I saw red.

"Please take a seat," Christine muttered lowly. We made our way to the empty seats away from them. "I hear you play."

She was staring at me when she said this so I nodded. She nodded towards the piano, she was challenging me into playing so I did. It began really well, until I looked up to see Firo's eyes on me and the playing became angry. You could feel the anger steeping through my fingers and pouring onto the keys. Finally I stopped and made my way back, Daniel was hiding a smirk along with Hunter.

"True art," Christine muttered.

"That was wonderful," Angela said through gritted teeth.

"I quite enjoyed that," Albert informed honestly. "Reminds me of your mother when she played, father called it expressive."

I ignored the praises and looked up when I saw a figure standing in from of me. I glared openly and I could hear Hunter's chuckle.

"Care to enlighten me as to why you're looming over me?" I muttered at him.

I was caught off guard when he suddenly had his hand pressed to my forehead pushing my hair out of my face. I saw Chris stiffen as he glared at me from across the room.

"You really do look like a girl." He grinned broadly. I pushed him away standing and making my way to the door.

"Where are you going?" Hunter asked.

"Finding the restroom," I informed.

"William, you just lost," Hunter informed just before I left and William groaned. I wandered around the house trying my hardest not to go back there and smash Firo's face in.

Footsteps were behind me and I turned to glare at Firo who was still smiling.

"You know the bathroom is the other way." He nodded the opposite direction.

"What do you want?" I splat.

"You really have changed," he said as he licked his lips. I cringed knowing he was going to insult me again, but the insults never came. Instead I found myself pressed between the wall and a hard place, you guessed it. His rock hard chest. My breath came in small puffs at the fact he was going to pound me to a pulp.

"What are you-?" He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine capturing my mouth in a hard kiss that stole my breath as his tongue forced his way in tasting me. When I tried to squirm away he let both his hands slam onto the wall on both sides of my face then stepped closer until we were flushed against each other pressing a knee between my legs to keep me in place. To my surprise I was pressing back against his chest and that knee.

A/N: If you actually stuck around for all that, here's me saying. Told ya! :) See, you're already getting some guy on guy action! XD And you guys get a picture! Of Firo ------------>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 21.8K 26
[COMPLETED] "Please...stop!" My words came out in a gasp as I was flung on the bed roughly. I scrambled back, trying frantically to blink back unwant...
502K 22.3K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
2.7K 266 21
"I shouldn't be around you." I could hear the vibration in his chest as he spoke. It sent my heart to a frenzy. I took a deep breath trying to calm m...
420K 10.7K 12
It was now nighttime and I returned to my room which was very dark. The curtains were closed, strange I'm sure it was open this morning... Whatever...