Shameful // a shameless story...

By kateye41

Aubrey fisher. The younger sister of Veronica and Marty fisher. She had lived with her father her whole life... More

~Prologue~
~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~ five~
~six~
~seven~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~
~eleven~

A/N

602 3 5
By kateye41

    I need y'all help with something. Okay so I'm trying to find a really pretty girl to play something on a book I'm coming out with. It's not coming out anytime soon cuz I have a few imagines to do and finish my shameless book. But if any of you know of a black or mixed girl that really pretty please direct message me or just comment on here and tell me. I have a few picture of really pretty girls that fit my criteria but I don't have any of there social media. I will have a list of picture below.

Anything like that just cuz and if you recognize them then drop there Instagram or twitter and or just pick your favorite and she'll be the main character of my main book. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.8K 52
Liliana Gallagher the second oldest in her family younger than Fiona, but older than Lip. All Gallaghers pushing through as a family with their alcoh...
25K 444 10
Alexis Gallagher, living on the Southside of Chicago has kicked her ass but she has always been able to get back. Until the wind gets knocked out of...
17.9K 184 19
SEQUEL THE ILLUSION OF PLEASURE IS OUT This last year, Fiona had struggled more than she had ever before. Alcohol has always been a tough subject in...
124K 1.3K 23
Iris mill a girl who lives in Chicago and goes to the same school as two of the Gallaghers never met until mid school year faith brought lris and the...