Jamais Vu | J.JK

By JungkookSquarepants

Jamais Vu - "the term used when something happens which seems like it should be familiar but isn't" B... More

DISCLAIMER
Dear whoever...
Dear girl...
Dear boy...
Dear Gold Digger...
Dear Anime girl..
Dear fake J-Biebs...
Dear Fangirl...
Dear Mr Pervert...
Dear Ronald McDonald...
Dear Kiss addict...
Dear Hamster Wearing Goggles (HWG)
Dear Fellow Geographer...
Dear Child of God (CoG)
Dear Cringe Master

Dear Senior Boy...

52 11 1
By JungkookSquarepants

Dear Senior boy,

Why are you feeling so insulted about being an outcast? Is it embarrassing or something? What happens if I was an outcast? Would you stop writing letters to me?

I hope you don't, senior boy.

Don't give up so easily, you will find something I like. I will give you a deadline, I want to receive it the first time we meet in person...never say never as my boy j-beibs and j-smith likes to say ;)

Do you like Justin Beiber? I feel as if boys don't like him because they're jealous that they can't sing as fine as that... If you know what I mean. hehe

Are you indirectly trying to say you want to date? Because, if you are I ain't falling for that. I want more than a letter. I want to be blown away. I want to be tearing up because of being so happy. 

You're a senior? Same! Wow. We totally have more in common with each other than I ever expected. 

I guess this was all destiny, right Senior boy?

You're right, we do tell each other something new each time. so I'll tell you something else to add to the list. 

I love anime, recently I watched 'your name' it truly gave me those feels... if you know what I mean. Do you watch anime, senior boy?

bboyng xox

p.s. don't TFIOS me, Senior boy. Otherwise, I will think it's okay to quote as well and you will probably... befriend me. hehe ;)

Continue Reading