GROWN UP (KookV Shots)

Galing kay Sensei404

KOOKV/KOOKTAE Top Kook :: Bottom Tae Higit pa

DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH
I'M NOT JEALOUS!
I'M NOT JEALOUS! PT. 2
Practice Room
Practice Room pt. 2
Carry Me
Carry Me Pt. 2
Tired
Tired Pt. 2
Tired Pt. 3
Hyung, you say?
Hyung, you say? Pt. 2
Hyung, you say? Pt. 3
Cover
Cover Pt. 2
Cover Pt. 3
Cover Pt. 4
coming
Despacito~
Despacito~ Pt. 2
Slowly
Despacito Pt. 3
War of Hormone (Closed)
Choices - Mafia
Choices - Mafia Pt. 2
Choices - Mafia Pt. 3
Wind Treatment
Who's that girl?
Who's that girl? Pt. 2
Back Together
Hawaii
Hawaii Pt. 2
Easy Counting
Tease Me
He's my Target
He's my Target - YoonMin
Sketch
Sketch Pt. 2
Loving can Hurt
Loving can Hurt Pt. 2
Loving can Hurt Pt. 3
Words Work (Scent)
Words Work (Scent) Pt. 2
Music
Comeback (CLOSED)
Ranks and Q&A
Blessing (?)
START THE COUNTDOWN!

Sunken (Fangs)

10.9K 374 592
Galing kay Sensei404

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MAKNAE JEON JUNGKOOK!!!😍💜❤💕😘😻😎😉

HE'S OFFICIALLY LEGAL ASDFGHJKL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is the last request and my second AU FF so I tried filling you guys up coz I'll not be writing anytime soon any shots here because-😌

Enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

======================================================

"Jungkook, the king was looking for you this evening."

"Tell him I went out to hunt, Namjoon."

Namjoon bowed and opened the door for the vampire prince, Jungkook.

Jungkook stops walking and stared at the group of maids cleaning and packing his things in the room.

"Who are they? New slaves?"

He asks Namjoon behind him.

"Yes, Jungkook. They are the king's maids as well."

"Where is mine?"

"Jungkook, you killed them all last night by drinking their blood to death."

"Oh, yeah. I remember those useless humans. They deserve it. They tried killing me."

"Jungkook..."

"Get all the maids out. I want to rest."

Jungkook ordered and Namjoon obeyed right away. He called the maids' attention and ordered to leave the room.

All the maids bowed their heads as they walk past the vampire Prince.

"Stop."

He spoke with a little smile.

Jungkook closes his eyes and inhaled deeply.

It smells good.

Jungkook turns to the group of scared maids. He eyed them one by one until his eyes landed on one tan maid.

"Take them all out, Namjoon."

Jungkook stared at the male shifting nervously on his feet.

Namjoon bowed and ushered the maids to the door.

"Except him."

Namjoon followed his gaze and turned his head back to him almost in an instant.

"Jungkook, he's the king's favorite maid so far."

"Then tell father I am owning his favorite from now on."

Namjoon wanted to protest but he knows it is of no use. He hesitantly glances at the trembling male maid. He left without a word with the rest of the maids, closing the door behind him.

"What's your name, human?"

"T-Taehyung, prince."

"Nice, why are you dressed up like that? You're a boy."

"I..."

"You shouldn't be wearing those kinds of clothes."

"I- I am so sorry, prince Jungkook. I will change immediately-"

"Sshh...look at me."

Taehyung nervously lifts his head up and took a quick glance at the vampire but immediately bowed down after meeting the sinister and playful eyes of the vampire.

"I'm hungry."

Jungkook spoke seriously with a dark voice.

Taehyung trembles and his eyes sting with the thought of him having his last few breaths. 

Taehyung bravely stood straight and stared at the vampire, who had his eyes closed now and seems to be enjoying the smell of something.

"P-Please, spare my life. D-do not kill me, p-prince."

Taehyung kneels on the cold floor with his hands tightly gripping on the hem of his skirt.

Jungkook opened his eyes – dark red eyes and stared at the kneeling boy in front of him. He licks his lips before smirking with his mouth slightly open, with his tongue playing in between his teeth –fangs.

He slowly made his way to the boy and squats down. He can hear the boy's silent cries. He harshly grabs his jaw and made the weeping boy look at him.

Taehyung felt a little dizzy when a sudden forced pulled him up and pushed him to the wall. He whimpered in pain when his head and back collided with the wall. It happened in less than a second. His feet barely touches the floor and the hand gripping around his neck hinders his breathing.

Jungkook smiles and moved his hand to the side, making Taehyung's head tilt and exposed his neck. He lowered his arm and let go of the maid's neck making Taehyung stumble and grab the prince's shirt for support. Taehyung coughs violently and gasps for air.

Taehyung hasn't steadied his breathing when he felt the same hand choke him for the second time. It wasn't as painful and tighter as before but it still hurt him.

"I see no one had tasted you yet."

Jungkook breathes deeply and smirks wider.

"I wanna eat you right now, Taehyung."

Jungkook abruptly moved closer to Taehyung and sinks his fangs into the boy's neck. Taehyung screamed in pain and weakly pushes Jungkook but it was useless.

Taehyung felt weaker and weaker. He felt lightheaded as well and all he could do is hold the man's shoulder for support.

Jungkook on the other hand, opened his red eyes and slowly retracted his fangs out from the boy's neck.

"I drank enough for you to be weak. You won't die yet, beautiful."

He whispers near Taehyung's ear.

He poked his tongue out and slowly licks the blood flowing on Taehyung's neck.

Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist and lifted him effortlessly before walking to his bedroom.

Taehyung, still trying to regain his strength, tried sitting up when Jungkook lied him down on the bed.

Jungkook one by one removes his clothes eyeing the weak boy on his bed. His eyes traveled down the exposed tan legs of the male. The skirt went a little higher when he lied him down the bed.

Jungkook groans cracking his neck and licking his lips as he approaches the male on the bed.

"P-please...don't kill me."

He heard Taehyung whisper with droopy eyes.

Jungkook, losing all his control, grabs Taehyung's uniform and tearing it apart all at once and tossing it away. He eyes Taehyung's body. Taehyung only wearing tight black boxers. Jungkook gulps before pulling the weak boy to the edge of the bed.

"Don't worry. I won't kill you yet."

Jungkook places himself in between the tan's legs and tearing the boxers away just like the uniform and throwing it behind him. He chuckles deeply before eyeing lustfully Taehyung.

"I will just eat you for now."

Jungkook hovered Taehyung and sensually moved his dark red lips from his neck going down to his collarbone and slowly running his wet tongue down to Taehyung's chest and nipple. He didn't stop there and went lower. Taehyung felt hot all over his body and wanted to stop everything but his body is not responding to his brain.

"Weak humans."

He heard Jungkook mutter.

He wants to say something back but he couldn't. He felt Jungkook tongue stop and he lifted his head to look at what he's doing. He met Jungkook's fiery eyes and the usual smirk on his face.

"This is how I eat you, Taehyung."

Taehyung had no time to process what he said when he felt Jungkook's lips near his hole. He gasps and bit his lips when something wet plays around his hole.

"Nnggh!"

He moans silently and closed his eyes tightly as he felt Jungkook's tongue licking his entrance and forcefully inserting inside. Taehyung felt incredibly hot as the wet long and thick tongue of the vampire continued playing in him.

"A-ahh...p-prince."

He moans, arching his back.

Jungkook pulls away. Taehyung opened his eyes only to close them again tightly when Jungkook grabbed his hair harshly making him tilt his head back and expose his neck even more.

Taehyung thought Jungkook is going to drink his blood again but he felt another thing.

He opened his eyes wide with a scream escaping his mouth as he felt Jungkook enter him.

"AH!"

It hurt him so much that he used all his remaining strength to push Jungkook but it only made Jungkook pin his wrists above his head with only a hand. Jungkook's other hand grabbed his thigh tightly, which will surely bruise his skin.

"I want you all weak but still resisting, human."

Jungkook smiles evilly before slamming his dick inside him. Taehyung screams in pain again but Jungkook enjoyed the tightness around him and started thrusting faster, balls deep. The sound of skin slapping echoed in the room, so as the painful screams and pleading that turned into sinful moans and whimpers of Taehyung.

Jungkook stops before he cums and pulled out. Taehyung cummed already and panting heavily. He felt relieved that Jungkook stopped.

But he was wrong.

Jungkook easily flipped him. His face buried in a soft pillow and Jungkook grips on his waist, pulling him up with his ass in the air while his face still pressed into the pillow.

"Jungkook-Ah! Ah!"

Taehyung could only grip on the sheets when Jungkook once again entered him from behind and continuously slamming his thick hard dick inside him. Taehyung's moans were muffled in the pillows and Jungkook groans dominated the room.

Jungkook keeps thrusting in his abused hole. Another mischievous smile appeared on Jungkook's face as he glances at the glass wall, overlooking the mansion's garden, where a lot of vampires and humans are having their dinner.

"Ah! Ah! Prince... Ngghh...Jungkook....aahh..."

Taehyung moans loudly, Jungkook smiled knowing he hit Taehyung's prostate again, making the human cum for the second time.

Just like what he did earlier, he stopped fucking the human before he cums. He pulled the almost sleeping Taehyung up from the bed and led him to the glass wall.

Taehyung had no strength left to pull away. He can only stare outside where a lot of humans and vampires can easily see him naked, he's a bit lucky the part from his waist to his knee is covered by the not-transparent part of the glass wall. Taehyung had his arms against the glass wall, supporting himself not to hit his face on it.

Jungkook stood behind him and Taehyung can see the smug smile on Jungkook's face through his reflection on the glass. Jungkook slowly lifted his left leg and entered him. He feels so sore and wanted to scream again but he covered his mouth with his other hand to prevent any sounds coming out form his mouth.

Jungkook had other plans though. He boringly pulled Taehyung's hand covering his mouth and pinned it back on the glass wall. He then started fucking him again while still standing. Taehyung tried pushing himself away from the glass wall as Jungkook keeps thrusting in him. He kept his lips sealed as well but it didn't last for a few seconds.

Jungkook gritted his teeth as Taehyung is becoming stubborn. Jungkook wanted to hear the moans he heard earlier but Taehyung isn't giving in. Jungkook releases Taehyung's wrist and forcefully inserted two fingers in Taehyung's mouth.

"Bite me, baby and I'll fuck you till morning even while everyone's watching."

He growled darkly near Taehyung's ear. He feels saliva dripping from his fingers to his hand as he played his fingers with Taehyung's tongue.

"Aaaah! Ah! Ah! Nnghh-"

Taehyung's moans escaped with his mouth open and Jungkook's fingers in.

He closes his eyes tightly and accidentally bit Jungkook's fingers when the vampire thrusts in again and hitting his prostate for the 3rd time.

"Jungkook-AH!"

He shamelessly moaned the vampire's name.

Jungkook smirks as he looks down and saw some vampires looking at them, eyes turning red – lust and some humans with wide eyes and mouth ajar. Taehyung, ignorant of that fact, kept moaning with his eyes closed. He cums but Jungkook slowed down and hasn't cummed yet since the first time.

Jungkook lets go of his thigh but still thrusting in him, standing. It was harder to move for Jungkook but being a vampire has its pros. He opened his mouth revealing his sharp fangs, he sinks them on Taehyung's already bruised neck without a warning making Taehyung open his eyes and gasp. Jungkook only sunk his fangs but didn't drink much of his blood.

Just as Taehyung feels some blood escaping his body, he felt something fill him in. Jungkook cums inside him, some dripping from his hole when Jungkook pulled out – both his dick and fangs.

Taehyung collapses, just in time, Jungkook catches him.

Taehyung could barely open his eyes.

"No one will ever taste you but me."

He heard Jungkook spoke and felt himself being lifted and then his back meeting the soft bed again.

He heard Jungkook say something before he completely gone to sleep.

"You're my human now, Taehyung."

==============================================

And this is the last request and hopefully you liked it because I'm not really used to making AU shots/stories.

Also, thank you for always supporting this book.

Goodbye. For real. It's been great.😘

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

951K 44.1K 38
Taehyung, the innocent boy who doesn't even know what a kiss is And jungkook, the innocence taker who is only soft for his baby Topkook Bottomtae
174K 5.9K 32
'ʜɪꜱ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ' 2 "ᴛᴀᴇ?"
8.3K 123 7
Taekook oneshots with both: Toptae Bottomkook (max) Topkook Bottomtae (less)
4.7K 213 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎