Perfectly Matched | Levi X Re...

By YuzuruHyeriniee

[Under editing] My name is (R/n). A simple girl and an avid fan of Flugel der Freiheit / No Name. I used to l... More

Before Anything Else
Chapter 1: Decisions
Chapter 2: Transfer
Chapter 3: Meeting
Chapter 4: It Was You
Chapter 5: Argue
Chapter 6: Slave
Chapter 7: Almost A Date
Chapter 8: Unidentified
Chapter 9: Call
Chapter 10: Too Late
Chapter 11: Deep Sleep
Chapter 12: Aurora
Short Note
Chapter 13: Still
Chapter 14: Here For You
Chapter 15: Time
Chapter 16: Rehearse
Chapter 17: Little Did She Know
Chapter 18: Unusual
Chapter 19: Preparation
A/N
Chapter 20: Part Of It
Chapter 21: Masquerade Ball • Part I
Chapter 22: Masquerade Ball • Part II
Chapter 24: Return
Chapter 25: Role
Chapter 26: Plan
Chapter 27: Behind You
Chapter 28: Revenge Gone Wrong
Chapter 29: Little Sweet Moments
I have a problem -,-
Chapter 30: At The Back Of The Ackermans
Chapter 31: "I'm Not Fond Of Surprises"
Chapter 32: Mindless Confessions
Chapter 33: Bittersweet
進撃の巨人 OFFICIAL RELEASE DATES!!
Chapter 34: Sweet Beginning
Chapter 35: Under The Stars
Chapter 36: Flight
Chapter 37: Français
Chapter 38: Sensation
NO NAME ALBUM?!
Chapter 39: Staunch Or Fraud?
Chapter 40: Caught?
Chapter 41: No
Chapter 42: Left
Mini Doujinshi
Chapter 43: Fate?
Chapter 44: Strangers
Chapter 45: Rejects
(Album Cover) FLUGEL DER FREIHEIT: WILD SIDE
Clarity - No Name (Originally By: Hiroshi Kamiya)
Donut Hole
Masked Bitch
CANDY CANDY
If You Do Do
Fireworks (Hanabi)
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Levi!
On the Other Haaaand
LEVI'S
Chapter 46: I Can See It
Chapter 47: Come Back To Me
Chapter 48: Edges
Chapter 49: It's Over
Chapter 50: Time Passes By
Chapter 51: Patriarchy?
Chapter 52: Explanations
Chapter 53: Day-Off
DELETED
Chapter 54: Doubts
Chapter 55: Rendezvous
Forgive Meh
Chapter 56: Roses, Vanilla and Berries
Chapter 57: Blinded
Chapter 58: Revelation
Chapter 59: Broken Trust
Chapter 60: The End
Chapter 61: The End Pt. 2
Epilogue
It Was Such A Pleasure
Mellifluous
Necessary Editing & Self Promo
So...
#Tagged
Who's In?
AoT Spoilers (Chapter 107)
Levi Oneshot

Chapter 23: Masquerade Ball • Part III

1.7K 85 48
By YuzuruHyeriniee

Chapter 23: Masquerade Ball • PART III ~

It happened.

I thought it was a dream...

Because it's too good to be true.

But reality is reality.

And I am facing it this time.

His lips brushed into mine again for the second time in my life after.... the memory lost.

The whole scene widened my eyes which is the reason the flashing lights that came from everywhere became really visible in my eyes.

And it turns out to be flashing lights of cameras.

Crap.

But then, I realized that I was in the middle of receiving an unexpected thing with Levi when something urged me to close my eyes and feel his passionate affection but didn't realized that I was now kissing him back.

He pulled me closer by my waist and after the kiss that seemed like an hour, we pulled back.

He looked into my eyes softly and smiled.

I can't help but smile back and at the same time, heat rose to my cheeks as he brushed it lightly.

"You're fucking adorable when you blush." He chuckled.

"Wha-?!" I was cutted off by the crowd whose shouting and giving us around of applause.

Then continuous flashing came everywhere realizing that the media had caught up to what happened.

"L-levi... what was happening?" I whispered after getting the idea that what had happened will become an intriguing topic for mass media.

What'll will everyone think?

Will I recieve bashes? Or will people hate me?

I... I don't know.

As lots of negative thoughts came rushing to my mind, Levi seemed to notice my quietness that struck me so suddenly.

"Shh, if you're already thinking about it, don't worry. I'll handle this." He held my hand as every single station of media and broadcasters rushed to our way.

I looked back only to see Petra walking away and Luciel was now having fun with some other guys, and it seemed to him that nothing serious happened.

Sigh, this is not what I expected...

I came back to my senses when Levi held me to my shoulder as tight as he could just to protect me from crowding reporters.

"Mr. Ackerman! Can we have a small interview?" A blonde reporter suddenly spoke and blocked our way.

I looked around to see if we could escape but there's only a decimal number of chance to get away from these people since were already surrounded.

"You better make this fast." Levi spoke up and looked at the reporter.

They nodded and focused the camera to us.

"Who is this stunning lady you're with tonight? And did you and Ms. Ral had made up and dating again?"

Some other stations of media took this reporter's questions as the chance to record whatever Levi's answer.

While waiting for his response, I saw Hanji in the corner of my eye walking to our direction with Erwin holding her hand.

"Well, excuse me ladies and gentlemen." Hanji sassily as I saw a smirk formed Levi's lips as Hanji and Erwin get on the way of the reporters.

"The whole Flugel der Freiheit is here! Prepare for recording!" A media staff yelled as Mike suddenly appeared from nowhere and started to sniff the atmosphere.

"To answer your little questions officially, Mr... uhh" Hanji grabbed the identification card of the reporter that asked Levi. "Mr. Shawn. This precious girl in front of you is my best friend and the next person to collaborate with our next album to release for the next four months!"

My eyes widened. "Hanji! I'm not ready for this kind of stuf-" I half yelled at her trying not to act like disagreeing but I was cutted off once again.

"Just ride on it!" She whispered in my ear and smiles at everyone around while waving to those who wanted to get noticed by the band members.

"

And for the next reponse, Petra and I weren't dating because this precious girl I am with-- (f/n l/n) was my girlfriend." Levi stated as confident as possible that shocked all of the people around.

It's because everyone heard it in the venue and the whole place is surrounded by the grateful peers and people that heard the news.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard his words. Is he serious? Why the hell he would say such a bluff thing about us?

"So now that you've all heard the truth from Levi, please excuse us." Erwin said as we all managed to walk out of the place to the private room section near the dressing rooms of the venue staffs.

Hanji slumped on the couch. "I had so much fun!" She lifted her arms and stretched.

"It's exhausting." Mike sat on a single seat.

I sat across Hanji on another couch as Levi sat beside me, not uttering a word.

I became silent for since they stated such things. This is really an exhausting day for me to be confused at the same time. While wearing a very undefined expression the next minute, I decided to glance at my silver-plated wristwatch only to read that it's already 12:48 AM.

I grabbed my phone on my purse and unlocked my phone to see that Akihiro messaged me.

From: Aki-bro

(R/n), we'll go home now, it's getting late. Levi told me he'll take you home. Enjoy the night.

P.S Congratulations sis' you finally got a boyfriend.

P.P.S I'll tell mom and dad immediately ;)

Reply|Delete|Forward

Okay. Good idea. Nice bro. Now that I'm in the middle of my problems you're adding another one to stress me out.

Ugh, I need to go home and rest. Without him.

"I'll head off." I stood up, grabbing my purse with me. "Thank you again guys for inviting me tonight. I... uhh had so much fun"

I managed to smile.

"Of course! See you next time, (r/n)!" Hanji waved.

"Take care of yourself." Mike bid his goodbye as I nodded.

"By the way, it's late. Why don't you just come with us and we'll drop you off?" Erwin asked.

"Oh no, I'll be fine. I'll just take a cab." I waved in disagreement.

"No. Let's go home together." Levi stood up.

My smile turned into a poker face so suddenly but even so, why does my heart feel different from my neutral outside?

"No, Levi. Thank you." I walked past him and grabbed the knob then walked out.

After leaving the room and while walking in the hallway... Why do I feel like incomplete? Like my pride is melting but I kept on building it over and over again to block the soft side on me.

It's racing and telling me to let him do it for me.

But I can't.

Because...-

I was outside the venue already leaving when Levi caught up and grabbed my wrist.

"(R/n), I'll drive you home."

I stopped. "I already said 'no' lately, right?"

"But-"

"Please"

"(R/n) let me finish first bef-"

"Levi, I'm tired and you don't have to explain everything to me, okay? I... understand."

"No, you don't understad (r/n)."

"Please...?

let me go..."

His face softened, but it resembled hurt and pain. I looked away as he slowly let go of my wrist.

Sigh. I walked away.

I can't bear to see him like that.

Because it hurts me too.

I can't bear everything.

-

I've been waiting for a cab for almost twenty whole minutes but it seems that I'm not in fortune today.

Ugh. I hate this.

I glanced at my clock. 1:15 AM. How long I should wait before I could finally go home?

Just a second later, I saw a car front light coming up but as it goes near I just realize what a disappointment my day is.

Levi stopped in front of me.

"Let's go home." He said as the windows open.

I didn't replied.

"Tch. Aren't you tired?"

I was triggered by his words. My feet were sore because of my stilettos so I frequently stomp my feet lately and my bones were aching. If only I could remove my shoes then sleep and relax this instant, I should've done.

"(R/n) you stubborn little shit." I was kinda shocked when he hopped off his car and opened the passenger's seat door for me.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Hop in or suffer with your fucking high heels?"

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Fine."

I hopped in to end his stupid insisting. He closed the door shut as he went back to the driver's seat and started the engine.

"You can remove your shoes.." he stated.

"No, it's fine." I said stubbornly.

I heard him sigh in defeat as our silence filled the whole ride and I kept my gaze outside the window.

When we reached Rose Residence, we entered as he dropped me by my house.

"(R/n)..." he held my hand before I hopped off.

"What?"

"Goodnight. Thank you for coming with me."

Even if my pride is taking me. I think he deserve to be welcomed.

"No problem." I finally smiled even if it hurts. "Goodnight."

He gave me his rare smiles again.

Even if it hurts that he told lies in front if people.

I feel that there is something that happened tonight the he really meant...

And I know that the kiss?

It was true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 8.1K 55
"I feel like I've known you. I need to know who you once were to me." As an only daughter, Celine Austerlitz was given everything she could ever want...
296K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
882K 20K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
390 20 10
Your name is (y/n), your now a junior in high school and ready to do as much as you can to enjoy it! You always dreamed of being a songwriter to expr...