Two twin boys living next doo...

By VampireLover269

Jerry is a normal teen, who get's forced to move with her dad and little brother Kane too a whole other town... More

Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML!
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 2
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 3
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 4
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 5
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 6
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 7
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 8
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 10
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 11
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 12
Two Twin Boys Living Next Door And They Both Want In My Pants..? FML. Chap. 13
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chapter. 14
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chapter. 15
Two twin boys living next door and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 16
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 17
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 18
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 19
Two twin boys living next door and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 20
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 21
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Final Chap, and Epilogue. :(

Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 9

74.2K 728 228
By VampireLover269

Im going, to say sorry up here real quick.

I've been busy with boy's, and err boy's. Haha.

Haha, Aren't boys complicated..? So confusing, I wish we could climb into there brains and figure out how they think. -Sigh-

Well, VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE, If you like my story that is, Ill ramble down there, and give shoutouts down there. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nine.

"Eric calm the fudge down" I roared, as I jumped off the couch after him. He was nose to nose with Damien, who looked determined. I squeezed in between them and pushed on Eric's chest. "Move Jerry" Damien said threw clenched teeth, and lightly pushed me out of the way. I wanted to break up the fight, before Candy the Bench blocked my way.

"Let your new little toy, get his ass whooped" Candy snarled, I was momentarily distracted by her stupidness, and I heard someone get punched then the fight was off, before I could stop it. Fist were flying, and I was looking around helplessly. Everyone being stupid dipshell it was up to me to stop this fight. My fist went and landed on Candy's nose. She fell to the ground, and I stepped over her.

"STOP" I screamed as loud as I could. Everyone shut up, and the fighting continued. "Derrek you lying piece of shell, stop the fight" I screeched, and he looked sad about what I called him but did as I said. He reached in, and ripped Damien away from Eric. A bruise was forming from his eyes, and his nose was gushing blood. I glared at him, before walking over to Eric. I helped him up, and checked out his eye that was already bruising up. His bloody lip, I pulled him towards the kitchen. With a wet rag, I wiped the blood away and pulled a pack of peas from the freezer.

"I could have kicked his ass, Jerry" he said, I could sense he was still hyped up about the fight. "I told you not to fight him, but did you listen? No" I whispered angrily.

"Uhh, You told me to calm down, that's very dif-" he started but I cut him off, with a steel cold look. "Does it really fudging matter? I asked you to calm down, which meant not to fight. So you should have listened to me" I said angrily, slamming my hand on the counter in anger. Eric pulled me against his chest, and I grudgingly obliged to his hug.

"Was someone worried" he teased, and I groaned burying my face into his chest.

"Jerry im like Iron Man, no one can hurt me" he said, acting a bit too conceited for my liking. So as the smirk filled my lips, I brought my knee up to meet his groin. As I hit his groin, he fell to the ground in pain. I busted into laughter, clutching my stomach as I tried to calm down.

"Why did you have to ruin a sweet moment" he groaned, holding his you know what. "Because, I couldn't let you big a head" I giggled, stepping over him and walking out. I noticed Derrek standing in the corner, talking to Gina while he sipped a beer. I clenched my jaw at the sight of him and her. All he wanted was in my pants, that's the only reason he lied to me. That bastard.

I walked further into the party, and spotted Candy grinding on Damien. His face showed utter boredom and I had to stop myself from laughing. I noticed his black eye, and slightly crooked nose. I chuckled faintly, as I pushed my way upstairs. I found the bathroom, and slid in. Locking it and checking out my appearance. My hair was a bit ruffled, so I smoothed it down. My stomach rumbled, and I sighed. I unlocked the door, and slid out. I walked downstairs, and saw Eric dancing with some chick. His groin must have healed fine. Shucks, I was kind of disappointed. I kind of wanted to be the one, to make it so he couldn't reproduce. I pushed my way back into the kitchen and too the fridge. I was opening the fridge, when someone cleared there throat pretty loudly. I ignored them, my stomach demanding my attention. They cleared there throat even louder.

"Can you please do that somewhere else? As my little brother would say ' there needs to be a party in my tummy' I quoted the song that my brother loved so much. I heard a deep chuckle, as I found a pickle. I squealed, grabbed one out. It was half way in my mouth, as my eyes widened at the boy in front of me. I glared, and started walking out when he grabbed my wrist.

"Jerry, Please let me explain" Derrek said, and I spun around. My hands crossed, as I tapped my toes. I took a big bite of my example, and gestured for him to explain. "Were just friends, like you and that Eric guy are friends" he said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Your full of poop, You guys aren't just friends Derrek. Also how do you know Eric and I are 'just friends' " I asked, and he laughed.

"You would never date a guy like that" he said with a wave of his hand.

"Yes I would" I said defensively. He just laughed, and it took all my urge not to punch his butt. "You wouldn't, and I am just friends with Gina" he said and I laughed.

"You mean friends with fudging benefits, and I would. In fact were dating right now" I said, lying to easily I surprised myself.

"Haha, Prove it" he said and I raised an eyebrow and walked out. He followed me, and I marched over to Eric. Who was dancing, PG 13 with some random girl. I cringed, as I grabbed him by the collar.

"Play along, Please" I whispered before smashing his lips against mine. For a minute he did nothing, just stood there in shock as my lips did all the work. Then slowly, he got more into the kiss. He grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. When we finally pulled away, he looked a bit dazed as I spun around. A smirk on full display, as my eyes connected with Derrek's wide, shocked, a little disappointed eyes. I shrugged and walked off the dance floor. Someone grabbed me and started yanking me upstairs.

"I know Kung Fu" I screamed, trying to break from the steal grip they had on my wrist. "Pshh, Watching Jackie Chan in the Karate Kid movie and replicating the strategy doesn't mean you know 'Kung Fu' " Kayda's voice reached my ears, and I narrowed my eyes playfully. I was about to open my mouth and say something but Sara interrupted me.

"Watching it on replay, or watching all the older ones, still doesn't teach you" she said and I groaned as they pulled me into the bathroom and slammed me on the toilet. "You know I don't got to go pee, and this could give people the wrong idea, so you know im going to.." I started.

"Sit your ass back down, and explain the hot kiss down there between you and Eric. You can also explain the fight, because sweetie we know you were involved somehow" Sara said, and Kayda nodded in agreement. "I really don't appreciate your language with me, Sara" I said and she narrowed her eyes so I zipped my mouth shut. They stared at me for a while longer. "Okay! Okay! Stop trying to turn me to stone, ladies. I told Eric, about the whole Damien and Derrek drama. They walked in, and yeah. Also Derrek said I would never date a guy like Eric, so I had to prove that butt moocher wrong" I explained, and they nodded.

"I cant believe you kissed him though" Kayda giggled and I shrugged.

"I wonder what Damien would think of the kiss" Sara added, plopping down on the edge of the tub. "He wouldn't care, he has that slut for a girlfriend" I said acting like I didn't care. When I did, the pain was still raw from what he did, but crying about it wouldn't help. "I Bet you, he had a reason" Kayda said, climbing on the sink.

"Yeah, He had to of. I Mean Damien isn't that heartless" Sara added and I shrugged. There was a knock on the bathroom door, which I was thankful for. "Who is it" I called. "Its me, Eric" Eric said, while Kayda and Sara's eyes widened. They jumped up, opening the door. They shoved him, and shut the door as they left.

"What's up with the kiss?" he asked, getting straight to the point.

"Derrek didn't believe I would date a guy like you. So I had to prove him wrong" I said and got up. I was about to push past him, when he grabbed my wrist. "Jerry I know when your hurt. So this little face you have on, isn't helping you any" he whispered, and I spun around. I ran into his chest, and he held me tightly. "Why wouldn't you let me beat him to fucking pulp" he asked, as I cried into his chest.

"I still like him, too much" I whispered, and he sighed. Rubbing my back, and letting me cry it all out. "You don't know how much it pains me to see you like this, Jerry. Your like the sister I never had" he whispered and I chuckled.

"You have two sisters though" I laughed threw my tears.

"Let me repeat myself, your like the sister I never had" he said, and I laughed even harder. I hit his chest, pulling back and he smiled. "Im so telling Kristine what you said" I said laughing, while I rubbed the rest of the tears from my eyes. "They used to dress me up as a girl Jerry, what worst can they do to me?" he asked, and I just smiled. Moments later, we walked out of the bathroom and right into Damien. Who was standing there, waiting to use the bathroom. When he saw Eric and me, I could tell he wasn't very happy.

"Jerry can I talk to you?" he asked threw clenched teeth. Ignoring Eric all together. "Uhh, Sure" I said, and pecked Eric on the cheek as he walked away.

"What do you want?" I asked, my hands crossed over my chest.

"I wanted to say sorry, for standing you up and all. I wish we can at least be friends" he said sending a quick glance in the direction Eric went. "You and your brother lie so much. Its not even funny anymore, your probably only wanting to be my friend so you can get in my pants" I said and his eyes widened.

"If anyone lied, its you" he said, his eyes narrowed. Not even denying the claim to want to get in my pants. "Lie..? I have never lied to you, or Derrek? What the fudge gave you that idea?" I asked, and his eyes traveled once again to where Eric went.

"I never lied to you about Eric" I said and he laughed.

"Bull shit, I saw the kiss Jerry. You don't kiss someone you just meant like that, unless you've known them for a long time! Defiantly a fucking player" He yelled, and I completely lost it. "Eric has been my friend, way longer then anyone here! We were friends before I fudging left, so don't you dare go talking about Eric like that" I screamed and he laughed a humorless laugh. "He was grinding on some chick, moments before you kissed him" he yelled, and my anger got the best of me.

"At least he wasn't fucking someone, when he was supposed to have a date with me" I screamed, and his eyes popped wide open with guilt and something else. I stomped downstairs, the music was off and everyone was staring at me. I didn't look anyone, just pushed my way threw them and outside. The cold night breeze, hit me sending realization threw me as I stopped cold.

"Jerry, What the fuck happened up there?" Eric asked, breathless as he caught up to me. I didn't speak, I couldn't find my voice. "You never cussed, and everyone and there mama heard you say fuck" he said and I still couldn't speak.

"Jerry?" Eric asked, noticing my still form.

"Why do I like him so much, Eric? I barely fudging no him. Haven't had a date with him. Haven't even real hung out with him, and he can make me cuss?" I asked, and Eric sighed. He looped his fingers threw mine, and pulled me close to him. "I have no answer" he said, and I actually liked that answer.

"Lets get home" he said moments later, and I nodded. Leading him back to my house, and once we got there. He walked in, I knew my dad wouldn't mind if he stayed the night, because he was probably sleeping. Kane though, I expected him to be sleep also but nooooo, He was wound for sound as we walked threw the door.

"ERIC" he screamed, as soon as we walked into the door. He was wearing a Spiderman costume, with a mask and everything. "Hey Buddy" Eric said. Kane waved, and then looked directly. "Sissy, I learned how to climb the wall" he squealed, and ran towards the wall. He stuck his hands out, and as he neared the wall, he slowed down.

"Close your eyes" he directed, and I closed my eyes. Moments later, he ordered me to open them. He was sitting on the floor in front of me. I acted surprised and he smiled. "I climbed the wall, and jumped down in front of you" he explained, and I nodded.

"Chicks dig superhero's" he explained moments later, and my jaw dropped. When did my little brother, start saying stuff like this?! Eric was cracking up beside me, and I hit him. "Kane, Chicks like nice guys, who aren't superhero's" I said, and he stared at me annoyingly. He walked away annoyed and I looked confused. Eric grabbed my wrist and yanked me into the kitchen.

"Got any carrots" he asked, and I looked confused as he dug in the fridge.

"I don't know, Why? Because im really not in the mood to munch on carrots with you" I said, rubbing the side of my head. He grabbed something, and turned out. Moments later he spun around, and I broke out laughing.

He had two carrots stuck up his nose, and he pushed his eyes together. He looked at me stupidly, and stuck his tongue out. I laughed harder, and he came over to me. Tongue safely in his mouth as he made kissing noises.

"One, Kiss Jerry" he said in this stupid voice as I darted away from him.

"Get away from me" I giggled, as I ran into the kitchen. Kane was standing on the stairs, yelling my name repeatedly. "Kane there's aliens outside, you better hurry up and go to bed" I yelled, as I jumped over the couch to get away from Eric. I didn't see Kane's face but I did hear a small gasp and footsteps run upstairs.

What seemed like hours later, we finally settled down. Falling on the couch, in a tired heap. "This is why I love you" I said to Eric as I laid my feet on his lap.

"Im your best friend, Jerry. I would do anything, to make you smile" he said with a smile of his own. I laughed, and settled deeper into the couch. Moments later, I was out like a light.

Marty P.O.V (Some people wanted this, so here you go!)

The doll Damien got me, was pretty. Her hair was so pretty, and it actually stuck to her head. My hand momentarily went to my own head, that was so smooth. I wanted to cry, but couldn't. I needed to be strong for mommy. Before I could think so much about my missing hair, the front door slammed open and screaming entered the house. I crept out of my room, and downstairs. "She thinks we lie, man" Damien's voice said, and I immediately leaned in. Im there seven year old sister, isn't it my duty to be sneaky.

"I don't lie, you fucking lie" Derrek said, I heard him open a can of pop.

"I fucking lie?! What the fuck ever, man. How many times have you 'broken up' with Gina?" Damien screamed, and my eyes widened. If mommy heard them, they would get soap in there mouth. "Dude, she's an awesome fuck. What can I say?" Derrek said, and I was confused. Why do they keep using that very naughty word. "Is that all you want from Jerry?" Damien asked. Im guessing Jerry was the girl, who wanted the spoon?

"You cant say you don't want a piece of that?" Derrek asked. A piece of what? I hope they didn't want a piece of cake, because I ate the last piece. "I do a little, but I also what to get to know her" Damien said tiredly.

"Well then why the hell did you stand her up" Derrek asked, and I grew confused once again. Stand her up? How do you stand someone up, don't they learn how to stand up when there little.

"I don't know, I thought she could so better then me" Damien said sadly, and I felt sad for him. "Bro, You had your chance, and you blew it. We both did" Derrek said, also sad. I decided it was time to make my grand entrance, and make these two smile. I was about too, when the door opened and my mom came in. I peeked and saw her eyes were red. "What's wrong mom?" Damien asked.

"The doctor just called, she needs to go back immediately. Her test results weren't good" My mom whimpered, and my eyes widened. I felt perfectly fine, and I wasn't going to go back. I didn't want any more tests done, I didn't want them. I slammed the door shut, from my spot and darted upstairs. "MARTY" someone screamed my name, as I slammed my bedroom door shut. The tears coming freely, as I cried myself to sleep right there on my bedroom floor.

Jerry P.O.V

I woke up, at around 4 am. Eric was sound asleep next to me, I kissed his forehead lightly, and covered him up. I walked outside, and heard some sniffling. I looked over at Derrek, and Damien's back porch. "Damien?" I asked hesitantly.

"Im not in the mood to get yelled at right now" he grumbled, and I instantly knew something was wrong. I walked to the fence, and climbed over. Which took about five minutes, those fences hurt. Once I got over, I walked over and sat next to him.

"Im sorry I yelled at you, I was out of line" I whispered, and he shook his head.

"No, You were perfectly right for yelling at me. I deserved, me being the dick I am" he said, lighting up a cigarette. I cringed, forgetting about his bad habit. "Sorry if this bothers you, I just really need one now" he said, taking a deep breath.

"Why?" I asked, and he took another draw. He finished the cigarette, before he talked again. His threw cigarette into a potted plan, and rubbed his eyes. "My sister, has to go back to the hospital, and isn't look good right now" he explained, and I immediately grew confused. "What's wrong with your sister?" I asked, quietly and he looked up at me. His eyes shining with tears, that just about broke my heart. "My sister...My sister has c-cancer" he stuttered out, and my jaw dropped.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the secrets out!

Most of you knew it already(:

What did ya think of this chapter..? Awesome, or Not Awesome...?

Here are the SHOUT OUTS!!!

First Shout out goes too....XxFarihaxX04---- Im starting to hate Derrek too, and Also your comments kind of confused me. Haha, Had to re-re read it, but I loved it anyway! Thanks for being my number one fan(:

Second Shout Out goes tooooo....PeyPey2130----- Im sorry about the grammar/punctuation mistakes, Im trying really hard to work on them. Im only 14 and still have plenty of time to become better, also I love Taylor Lautner too, I am totally team Jacob!

Third and Final shout out goes toooooo....emptyxxpromises----Your comments was super long, and definately caught my eye(: Im hunting them down now, so yeah as soon as I find them im going to give you there adresses, Haha. Also my friend's say the same thing to me, when I fall in love with a book.

P.S I love you too, in wattypaddy kinda way, Hehe. :)

Well, COMMENT AND VOTE PEOPLE!

I lurve your comments, so much I read them to my friends. :)

So yeah, COMMENT and VOTE or even BECOME A FAN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172 1 24
When a 17 year old teen name Josh goes to a summer camp, his plans were to have fun and care free love. Until Josh realize that his roommate is a str...
389K 3.5K 44
Angela (Angie) has an abusive boyfriend. He screwed up and got himself arreseted. She has Mason who was like a brother to her. His mom and him give h...
1.1K 42 34
Lola has always dreamed of getting into vet school, but when she finds out that her whole family is moving to Orlando she isn't 100% convinced that i...
164K 2.6K 26
When Summer Curtis moves in with her cousins after her mother kicks her out she becomes closer with the toughest greaser in town. Dallas Winston. Eve...