In The Hills {LaMelo Ball}

By kay47shawty

Jaelyn Williams is starting her Sophomore year at a brand new school & in a whole new country. Chino Hills, C... More

Brace-Face Headass.
I've Never Met Drake
Aight, Bet.
Thirsty Hoe.
Did I Stutter?
Jae Bae.
Tonight's Perfect.
Issa Surprise.
9 Months Later.
My Girl.
I Can Show You Strokes.
Biggie and 2Pac.
Let's Do It Then.
So You Dont Trust Me?
Smack The Boy.
Is He Crying?
Ow, My Boobs.
What Are We?
I'm Gonna Kill Him.
No Social Media.
And You Are..?
Long Night.
This Aint Walmart.
Free To Go.
Lithuania.
a/n

Keep It PG.

7.4K 191 96
By kay47shawty

Chapter Ten

Thursday, October 12th

LAMELO'S POV

Why Jae call me anyway? Ain't her and Quan a thing?

Shut up bro.

I saw her standing outside the diner and I pulled up beside her. I was tempted to say sum shit like "Aye shawty, lemme holla at you." but I held myself back.

"You mind if we go to your crib?" She said in a sad tone. Ion wanna care bout her but I do.

"You wanna talk bout it?" I hesitantly asked, cause you know how girls be, you say the wrong thing, suddenly they mad at you.

"When we get to your place." She breathed. I glanced over at her and she look exhausted.

"JJ, we home." I tapped her shoulder at an attempt to wake her up.

"Hmm," She groaned, slowly waking up. "How I fall asleep on a 5 minute drive?" She chuckled lightly.

"You're Jae." I retorted trying to lighten the mood I guess.

We walked into my house about to head upstairs before dad stopped us.

"Where y'all going?" He said in his obnoxiously loud voice.

"Dad, now ain't the time." I told him, still being respectful cause I know he gon beat my ass if I talk up to him.

Jae made herself comfortable on my bed like she always do. "Talk." I said

"My dad is back." She started. What's that mean?

"Your.. dad is back? Was he at war? I'm not catching on." I looked at her sideways trying to figure it out.

She laughed, "Technically he not back, cause he was never here in the first place."

"Ohhh, he one of those dads huh?" I said finally understanding, "So what's the deal?"

"The deal is that my mom took me away from my life to come here. For him." She sighed

"Yeah, but it ain't that bad here right?"

"No of course it ain't. But still, imagine Lavar moved you away right now. It would suck you have a whole life here. And so did I in Toronto." She explained

"You right." I said agreeing with her. It would suck.

She told me what happened at the diner and I listened.

JAELYN'S POV

LaMelo eventually fell asleep, prolly tired from my ranting. I don't blame him though, i'm tired too. I got up and went to Gelo's room knocking on his door.

"Hey, Big G." I stepped in and he was sitting in bed watching whatever was on TV.

Gelo looked at me and smiled a bit but then turned his gaze back to the TV. He's still hurting.

"So you wanna tell me what happened?" I asked sitting in his bed.

"She cheated on me." He said so quiet I could barley hear him.

Whoa.

"Gelo.." I started but he just sat up and hugged me. He probably has no one to talk to.

"I don't know what to do anymore.." He sounded like he was trying to hold back tears.

"It's okay, let it out." I rubbed his back to comfort him while he started crying in my shoulder. I've never seen him like this, I've only known him for almost 2 months but he's always been a bright spirit.

"Yo Gelo, have you seen-" Melo walked in and froze seeing us hugging. "Fucking hell." He muttered before slamming the door.

What?

"I'll be right back, okay?" I told Gelo, getting up to go find Melo.

I saw him sitting in his room with his eyebrows furrowed and his fists clenched, like he was thinking hard. He always be thinking too hard.

"What was that about?" I asked slamming the door behind me.

"YALL STOP SLAMMING THOSE DOORS!" Lavar yelled from downstairs and I held back from laughing.

"Sorry, Jaelyn. You ready for me again?" He stood up in front of me, standing taller than I am.

"What are you talking about!" I asked in anger.

"First me, then Quan, then me again, now Gelo?"

"Okay first off, that makes no sense at all! Whatchu mean first you? I went on a date with Quan once! And Gelo needed someone to comfort him since you and your brother haven't noticed his change in attitude. Y'all always so wrapped up in basketball to think about anything else. We're not even dating, so stop acting like I can't hangout with other guys without them being my boyfriend! I ain't a hoe, so you can shove it, LaMelo." I yelled, getting mad that he just assumed I was tryna get with Gelo as if I'd do that.

"That's the point, Jae! I like you! I don't want you to go on dates with other guys. Or my friends to flirt with you. I want to take you on dates, and do all the shit boyfriends do." He exclaimed, breathing heavily after he was done.

"Well obviously I never knew." I sighed, looking him in the eyes finally.

He chuckled, "Yeah, well neither did I. Till now I guess." He put his hand through his curls a couple times, "So what do this mean?"

I don't know if i'm ready for the life dating Melo comes with. "How bout you take me on a date.. and we can see what happens."

"You know what we should do for our first date?" He asked putting his hands on my hips.

This boy is so bipolar.

"Aye, buddy. We ain't dating yet. Keep it PG." I said grabbing his hands off my hips but still holding them in mine.

He groaned, "Fine but it's not my fault if I can't help myself." His frown became a smirk in a matter of seconds. Lawdddd.

I flopped back on the bed. "Tell me your date idea now."

"Ice skating." He said sounding prouder than ever.

"Skating? In California?" I laughed

"Yeah it's a thing." He deadpanned, "You'd love it."

"I've been skating before, Melo. I did live in Canada...the hockey central." I explained

"Shut up and let me hype it up, okay?" He joked

We sat in silence for a moment until I started laughing.

"What you laughing at?" He glanced over at me

"The fact that you said fucking hell." I said mocking him, and he just gave me a glare.

* * *

i started school yesterday😤 i have some chapters pre-written so i can still update often.

füçk school tho. i'm finna drop out smh

this chapter was kinda dry and bad but the real shiii is gonna start happening don't worryyyy👀.

AAAANNDD thank y'all for 2.3k reads already😩🖤 y'all some real MVP's 💪🏽

ty for reading as always,
vote!!

-kay😎🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 372 20
━━ 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 LAMELO BALL! ❝ And you know damn well, For you I would ruin myself...
61.8K 1.6K 47
Confidant ------- Con •fi• dant Noun A person with whom one shares a secret or private matter, trusting them not to repeat it to others. Everyone h...
23.5K 380 31
He found her on his for you page. You know the rest. ɪ'ᴍ ʙʟɪɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ɴᴏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪ Fᴇᴇʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ COMPLETED✔︎
3.7K 57 10
Y/n has 8 biological brothers, "Stray Kids", they're mafias. Y/n is different from other people. She's very delicate, Stray Kids are very overprotec...