Luna In Shining Armor

By GabTheRunt

A man walked into her cell. He was about 6'3 with messy black hair. He had dark blue eyes that reminded Mira... More

*2*
*A/N*
*3*
Sorry
*4*
five- d e p r e s s e d
six- i love you
seven- i'm sorry
eight-"Best Friends!?"
not an update- i m p o r t a n t
nine- snuggles?
ten-fathers and fights
Eleven-Sorry
eleven- out on a run with a flicker of hope
Thank You
Bad News
Twelve-girlfriend?!
Thirteen-Diagnosed
Fourteen-Coping With A Life Ahead
Fifteen-Bad Dreams
Off For Holidays
Sixteen-Getting Ready For The Holidays
17-Christmas Eve
Get Me To 120 Votes

*1*

794 20 13
By GabTheRunt

---

Miranda

---

"L-Look, Ashley. I am sorry but I couldn't finish your essay..."

Mira looked down as she stuttered, not daring to give direct eye contact to Ashley. When I looked up, Ashley's baby blue eyes were an electric storm. She punched me square in the face, sending me to the ground. My essay fell from my hands, drifting away from me.

She used her black heel to pin my hand down as I tried to reach for my essay. "Well, it's mine now because you didn't do your work for me."

Tears streamed down my face. I was used to this treatment at school. 

Ashley let go of my hand and grabbed my essay, sending a kick to my ribs. "Don't steal my work loser!"

And with that, Ashley walked away, swaying her hips. 

Everyone was staring at me. My hand throbbed but I managed to push the pain away and collect my things from the ground.

Trash. That is the exact definition of me and my life. My parents don't love me. No one does. I am hoping for my mate too soon sweep me off of my feet. I will be free from this hell hole.

The bell rang, signaling that I was late for class. "You might as well skip school..." My wolf said. I sighed and nodded.

We walked out and I decided to get a head start on driving to my grandparents. They lived a good five hours away and I only had two hours left of school.

I hopped into my car and drove off. This was going to be a long trip.

---

Four hours later

---

The sun had set since it was winter and so far, the drive had been good. That was until a giant Rogue jumped in front of my car. 

The car swerved and I lost control while trying not to hit the wolf. I hit a tree and my head hit the dashboard.

The glass was everywere. My head was bleeding. Double vision.

A man approached my car and threw the car door open, picking me up. Sparks shot through my arm and I enjoyed the feeling. My throbbing head began to pound and my vision went in and out.

I breathlessly whispered out one word I never thought I could ever rightfully say, "Mate"

With that, I lost all of my senses and fell into the dark hole that teased me. I faintly heard the man growl.

---

Callisto

---

The pull was too much. My wolf yelled at me to cradle her in my arms but I denied him. 

Thoughts swarmed my head as the girl in my arms whispered a word I never thought I would hear, "Mate"

She closed her eyes and I growled. My wolf jumped in joy and I finally realized what was happening.

I threw the young girl into the snow. Her head thumped against the ground, her blood tinting the snow a crimson color. I cant have a mate.

I growled again, running my hands through my black and messy hair.

Her long curly brown hair was sprawled out around her. Her pink lips slightly parted. They looked so kissable.

I suddenly slapped myself. "Get a grip!" I growled to my wolf. He whimpered and backed down.

---

Three hours later

---

I made it to the pack house, carrying the girl. Pack members gave me looks as I headed to the pack prison. 

Pack members gathered around me, blocking my way. I sighed and decided to make up an excuse.

"This was the Rogue I was chasing, she will be allowed to be beaten by the pack members and will serve as a slave!" I yelled, my powerful Alpha Tone sounding throughout the pack. Pack members cheered and I smiled. Something was tugging at my heart and for a second I felt bad but I quickly regained my original composure.

---

Pack prison

---

I threw the girl into the cell and tied her limbs to silver cuffs. If you didn't know, silver harms werewolves. It will burn their skin and it is extremely painful. Only the best is used down here.

My wolf tried to break through and help her but I blocked him out. Never. Never will I ever have a mate.

---

Third Person

---

Miranda woke up with a horrid headache. She touched the back of her head to find a large amount of blood.

She inspected the room she woke up in. The walls were gray and dull, the bars of the cell made of silver. She was in a packs prison.

She tried to stand up but was held back by silver cuffs. She screamed in pain and fell to her knees. The silver burned into her skin, the smell of burnt flesh and blood filling her nose. She curled up into a ball and cried.

"What did I do!" She screamed. The confusion was too much. Soon enough, the door to the prison opened and hash footsteps made themselves present. 

Mira tried to back up into the corners shadows. She yelped at the silver tugged at her precious skin. 

The footsteps stopped at her cell. The sound of jingling keys filled the prison. She curled up in fear.

A man walked into her cell. He was about 6'3 with messy black hair. He had dark blue eyes that reminded Mira of the oceans unforgiving land. He was wearing a fitted white t-shirt with black jeans.

Mira could clearly see his six-pack. The man was build but wasn't bulky. She admired his beautiful tanned skin and his facial features. High cheekbones with long black lashed that were rimmed around his deep eyes. She fell in love at the sight.

A growl woke her from her admiration.

"I am Callisto, Alpha of Jupiter Stone Pack." His voice was beautiful. It was harsh and husky but also sweet and like chocolate. A hard slap brought her out of her thinking.

Her eyes teared up. "Callisto! I am your mate! Why would you hit me? Mates are supposed to love each other. I can't believe-" She was cut off by another slap. This time, Mira was sobbing.

"I AM NOT YOUR MATE! YOU ARE A USELESS WOLF WHO I COULD NEVER LOVE!" Callisto yelled, his voice cutting Mira's heart like a knife. Her face contorted in pain.

Callisto noticed her pain and for a second was about to kiss her worries away and apologize. But he realized it was the mating pull and his wolf. He growled and got his act together, standing straighter.

"I Callisto Isonoe, Alpha of Jupiter Stone, admit you to a month of segregation in the cold." He said emotionless. The color in Mira's face drained completely and Callisto noticed.

Segregation was when a wolf was thrown into a cage during winter. They are put outside, naked, in the cage and left there for a certain amount of time. Most wolfs don't make it after week two.

Callisto roughly grabbed Mira's arm and tugged her out of her cell. Big, fat tears fell down her face and she was dragged to the snowy outside. Mira sobbed and some pack members watched.

"The poor girl" Most thought. Although she apparently was a Rogue, she didn't deserve segregation. Segregation was rare and mostly used on females who would disobey males. 

Mira's sobs silenced the crown as she was beaten to the ground. Purple bruises formed on her fragile, sunkissed skin. 

The crowd watched the poor girl be stripped and beaten again before being dragged into the forest. There was something in Callisto that was telling him to stop but he didn't listen. He dragged Mira into the forest and threw her into the cage that was placed. 

It was about -8 degrees outside. Calisto didn't want to kill his mate but he didn't love her one bit.

That's what he thought.

---

Three weeks later (Mirandas POV)

---

My legs burned, my body was a skeleton, I was freezing. At some point, my legs gave out and I lied in the snow. Both of my legs were numb, turning black and yellow. My arm was the same.

Frost bite. I will surely be dead soon.

---

Callisto

---

My wolf wouldn't leave me alone this one day. He kept nagging about Miranda and how she was hurt but that was the point. Right?

---

Third Person

---

Mira's vision was blurred. The frost bite took up Mira's arm, up to her shoulder. The frost bite took up both of her legs, about of to her knee. She was freezing.

She heard some guy screaming out her name. It sounded like Callisto. They sounded worried. 

It was, in fact, Callisto calling Mira's name. He panicked when he started to feel numb. "MIRA!" He yelled, searching for an answer.

Mira weakly howled. Callisto heard it and ran in her direction. He smiled but it soon dropped as he saw her condition. She was covered in frost bite. Her once sunkissed skin was white like paper. Blackness eating her legs and arm. Her big brown eyes were glossed over.

"Mira..." Callisto repeated. A pang of guilt hit him hard. He did this.

"I'm going to get you our Mira, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" Callisto sobbed, tears streaming down his cheeks. He unlocked the cage with shaky hands and grabbed Mira carefully. He wrapped his own blanket around her, trying to give her some heat back.

"I-I wanted..." Mira started before coughing, blood trickled down her chin. She shivered and whined loudly. She was in agonizing pain. 

"Shhhh...I'm sorry...I will fix it!" Callisto said, shushing her. He ran carefully through the woods and back to the pack. The temperature was currently -10. 

Mira's bones were so prominent that she looked like a skeleton. More tears fell down Callisto's face and more guilt hit him.

His wolf howled inside of him, feeling Mira slipping away. Callisto picked his pace up, trying to make it in time.

"DAMN IT MIRANDA!" Callisto yelled in a panicked tone. Her eyes were closing. He growled and burst into the pack's hospital, finally out of the forest.

"H-Help her..." Callisto said panting, placing her on a stretcher. They wheeled her away, yelling a bunch of orders. Callisto sat down in front of her surgery room and silently cried.

A doctor by the name of Dr. Flips (Pronounced like Philips) approached him. 

Dr. Flips had gray hair and an old gauge in his left ear. He was only 36 but stress colored his hair.

"Alpha, The young female wolf has some major injuries..." The doctor stated. Callisto wiped his tears away and looked up at the doctor.

Doctor Flips continued, "She was in the cold for too long. She has the fourth stage of frostbite, Deep Frostbite, on both of her legs and her right arm. We...We will need to amputate her legs from the knee and her arm about an 6 inches from the shoulder..."

Callisto broke out into sobs and the doctor carefully rubbed his back. "Is there any reason why you are so attached to this young girl Alpha?" The doctor asked. Callisto nodded and he composed himself.

"I was told mates make you weak. I didn't love her. That's what I thought at least. I-I am such a bad mate..." he broke out into sobs again and the doctor sighed. 

"Alpha Callisto, when she wakes up she might not remember you. She has some brain damage from...abuse. I suggest you start over there." Doctor Flips said before walking back into the surgery room.

---

Callisto

---

I couldn't sleep, eat or shower. I needed her to wake up. Currently, Mira had been asleep and I was waiting for her to wake up.

I knew she was alive. Not because of the heart monitor but by the sparks coursing through my body while holding her hand.

My sister, Cyllene, walked into Mira's hospital room and took a seat next to me. She had her blond wig in a bun sitting atop of her head perfectly. Her outfit consisted of leggings and a Micheal Jackson T-Shirt. She was younger than me by a year but she acted older all of the time.

"Calli.." She said, rubbing my back. Cyllene always loved to call me Calli because it was a "girls name".

"You need to eat and shower...Get sleep"

I shook my head quickly, my messy black hair staying stuck to my head due to grease.

"I can't leave her..." I said, my voice cracking at the end.

"This is my fault..." I repeated to myself.

"CALLISTO IO ISONOE! YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER, EAT LUNCH, AND TAKE A NOP OR I SWEAR TO GOD-" Before Cyllene could finish her sentence I stood up and nodded my head. 

"Okay Okay! Just, can you watch her for me?" I asked, my tone softening. What is my mate doing to me?

Cyllene nodded and motioned for me to scram. I made it out of the hospital and headed to the Alphas house (AKA it's his own mansion).

I walked in and made myself a sandwich. After a few bites, I broke out into tears. Mira would have loved to just have a single bite of this while she was in Segregation.

I pulled myself together, despite my wolf whimpering, and made my way up the stairs. I walked into my bedroom and pulled out the shirt Mira was wearing before she was put into Segregation.

I sniffed her scent and it calmed me. 

---

Third person

---

Callisto walked into his large bathroom. The bathroom was quite nice but it would be better with Mira. He shook those thoughts out of his head and stripped out of his clothes.

He purposely took a cold shower. Not to calm arousal but to try and feel what Mira felt in Segregation. Cold.

Callisto stepped out of the shower and wrapped a white fluffy towel around his waist, using a hand towel to dry his black locks.

He sat down on the bed and checked his phone.

No new messages

Callisto felt disappointed but got up to get dressed anyway. He got in some sweatpants and a white tank top. He was too lazy to look nice.

Lying down on the giant King sized mattress, Callisto started to prepare for when Mira woke up. He would shower her with gifts and love. No matter what.

He already had orange roses prepared for her. He found out from some pack members in her school that she liked orange.

The day would be perfect.

---

Callisto

---

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groggily picked it up and answered it. 

"Hello?" I said in a deep husky voice. There was screaming and crying in the background. That was alarming. I slowly rose from my bed and put my sandals.

"Hey bro, um, Mira is awake but is flipping out..."

With those words, I was out of my house and running full speed to the hospital. I burst into the hospital room to find doctors and nurses trying to calm Miranda. Her eyes were puffy and red. She must have been crying for a while.

She saw me and visually calmed but tears still fell as she shook. 

The nurses and doctors left the room and Cyllene stayed in the corner of the room. I grabbed Mira's hand and rubbed soothing circles. He calmed down but a few tears still fell. I tenderly kissed her forehead and she relaxed fully.

"Miranda, you are okay..." I said in a calm voice. She lied back down but still help her gaze with me. She didn't remember.

My wolf howled in a joyous tone due to the fact that she didn't remember us. I could start over!

---

Miranda

---

The doctors wouldn't let me remove my blanket but I felt as if I was missing something.

A man walked in and I instantly felt calm.

---

Third Person

---

Callisto explained everything to Mira. He made up a story so she wouldn't know she was hurt because of abuse and Segregation.

"Mira..." He said carefully. Mira looked up at him and smiled. She felt so happy around him.

"I want to show you something but you can't freak out because of the injury..." 

He was talking about the amputations. Mira was now missing both of her legs and her right arm. He was nervous but took a deep breath and let it out.

"The doctors had to amputate your legs and right arm. You will be alright though!" Callisto said, reassuring her at the end. Mira's eyes fogged up and tears fell. 

"Hey, Hey, I called some of the best doctors in the world!" Callisto started, "They are going to give you the best prosthetics they could make. You will be able to walk and stuff. You just need to go through some physical therapy!" 

Mira cheered up and Callisto used the pad of his thumb to wipe away her tears. She wanted to be able to walk again and she would be. 

"Could I see what they did?" Mira shyly asked. Callisto nodded and pulled her blanket back.

It was hard to see what he had done to his own mate. He felt horrible. Mira just smiled and giggled. Touching her little stubs. Her knees and up were left but nothing else. She could barely move her shoulder and the six-inch stump that was attached. She was weak but Callisto would make her strong again. 

---

A few hours later

---

Mira had fallen asleep a little while ago but Callisto was still working. The doctors had given him the okay to take her back to the Alpha's house. (AKA CALLISTO'S HOUSE FOR YALL WHO DONT READ THESE NOTES! ._.)

Callisto carefully picked Mira up, trying to get a good grip on her. There wasn't much meat on her yet and her prosthetics haven't come in yet. She is going to be fitted in a week.

---

Callisto

---

She was so peaceful when asleep. I always wanted her to look this calm and at peace. I placed her on my soft bed, fixing the position of the pillows and tucking her in.

"Good night sweetheart..." I whispered and kissed her forehead tenderly.

I made my way down to the living room. Mira should have some space.

---

Third Person (Sorry for so much switching between POV's but they are important for the story)

---

Callisto's living room was quite large and modern. He stretched out of the couch and fell into a deep sleep.

(This is the living room)

While Callisto was sleeping, Mira had woken up from a nightmare. She tried to get out of bed to cuddle with Callisto but ended up falling. She whimpered and lied on the ground crying. "Help!" Mira yelled, trying to get Callisto's attention. She couldn't pull herself from the floor since she oldy had one working limb. She cried for a few hours, stressed out and struggling. 

She managed to scoot backward only to hit the night stand. The lamp on top of it fell over and hit Mira, shattering. Her head hit the wood floor and felt some blood trickle from her temple.

"CALLISTO!" Mira cried. She felt so helpless and weak.

Callisto heard Mira faintly and woke up, rushing up the stairs. When he opened the door he found Miranda on the floor, tangled in some blankets and her temple bleeding. Next to her was broken glass and the nightstands lamp head. 

Callisto rushed next to her and lifted her into his lap. "Shhhh...It's okay. I'm here sweetheart.." He shushed her, whispering sweet nothings into Mira's ear. Her tears stopped and Callisto lifted her up. 

"Don't leave me Callisto..." Mira said, her eyes watering again. Callisto kissed her forehead. "I won't. I promise."

He wasn't sure he could keep a promise but he would sure try. He placed Mira on the bed and placed his hand on her lower back to support her weight.

Callisto grabbed a cloth from the nightstand and wiped the blood off of her temple. He then kissed her temple and it made Mira giggle.

"Let's get to bed sweetheart. I will be right here..." Callisto said, holding Mira close while arranging the sheets. He lied her down and held her flush against him. Mira sighed happily and buried her head in Callisto's chest. He chuckled and kissed the top of her head, drifting to sleep.

They fell asleep together like that. Mira in his arms, Their lives were so far going well.

---

Hello! Did you like the first chapter? I spend a lot of time on it! New Chapter Will Come Out Soon!

<3

(Pic Of The Bedroom. Just imagine Wood flooring Closer to the bed but the gray rug is still there. There is also a lamp on the nightstand.)

---

(More House Photos)

Living room below

The Kitchen Below))

The Alpha Den))

THE BATHROOM))

OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE AKA IM IN LOVE)))

---

Thanks For Reading!

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 7.2K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
23.2M 652K 56
[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed his hand down my side to my hips. His h...
3.3M 84K 29
"Oh fuck no, this can't happen, why me?" he says with a mixture of anger and frustration in his face. "What's your full name?" he asks me while looki...
180K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...