My Two Stepbrothers

By Nerd_67

Heartbreak,fights, and gangs is what Emma has to deal with now that she lives with the Johnson twins. After... More

Pre chapter
Ch.1 New beginning's
Ch.2 The ice cream bar phone
Ch.3 The dream
Ch.4 Thats what friends are for
Ch.5 Rode trip
Ch.6 The cabin in the woods
Ch.7 Cabin in the woods part 2
Ch.8 Is this real?
ch.9 what does it matter?
ch.10 getting to know eachother
ch. 11 why did I come along
Ch.12 Old Crushes
Ch.13 Late night talks
Ch.14 School
Ch.15 knock out
Ch.16 The Void
chapter 17. Planing and Dating
chapter 18 Fake
Chapter 20 Playing Cupid
Chapter 21. New love
Chapter. 22 gazing at stars
Ch.23 Big trouble
Ch.24 Enemies become friends
Ch.25 The final mission
ch.26
Ch.27

Chapter 19 Ice cream and phone calls.

94 3 4
By Nerd_67

     When I first got into the car I was nervous and a little quiet, but then I remembered that I had to do this for the boys, please all I had to do was pretend that this was a movie and I was an actress. So I pulled myself together and began to act.

"It's hot in here."

   I said as I slowly pulled of my jacket to make it look seductive. When my jacket was completely off I looked over at Thomas and seen that he was looking at me, which is what I wanted.

"You look absolutely beautiful." Thomas said smiling at me.

If I didn't know that he was just using me than I would have fallen for that, which is sad to say. Is smile was very confusing and the blush that formed on my face when he said that was very much real, but I knew what he was saying wasn't true.

"Thank you. You don't look that bad yourself." I said with a slight chuckle.

"Before I take you home, you want to go get some ice cream?" Thomas said with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course, I need something to cool down my mouth."

He smirked and nodded his head. He started the car, which made the radio come on. The song that came on was funny considering the situation, it was Bon Jovi- You give love a bad name. It was perfect for Thomas, he really did give love a bad name.

We drove to a little ice cream shop not far from the school. When we walked in I was expecting there to be a lot of people in the store, but it was basically empty except for an old couple in the back. This made me more nervous because I didn't want to be alone with him. When we walked up to the choices of ice cream, I already knew what I wanted I had gotten the same ice cream since I was 5, mint chocolate chip.

"How may I help you?" The guy behind the counter asked with a bright smile on his face.

" I'll have cookies and cream and for the lady...?" He said waiting for me to answer.

"I'll have mint chocolate chip please." I said with a small smile on my face.

He might have been this big bad gang leader, but he was buying me ice cream, so I wasn't complaining. The guy at behind the counter handed me my ice cream and chuckled when my eyes lit up like a little kids on Christmas.

"Enjoy the ice cream and have nice day." He had a mix between a smirk and a smile when he said that, which Thomas had seen. When he seen it he raised his eyebrow, but then replaced it with a smile.

"Let's go sit down Em."

I waved bye to the guy behind the counter, who's name I think was Cameron, I followed Thomas to a table where we sat opposite toward each other.

I was about to eat my ice cream like the little kid I was when I remembered that I had get Thomas to 'want' me like you know in bed. A shiver ran down my spine just thinking about that.

So I licked the ice cream slowly and looked at Thomas while doing it. I feel wrong doing it,but I had to convince him that I wanted him. When Thomas made eye contact with me I gave him a small smirk while eating my ice cream. I was playing him, which actually felt good. I mean he deserves it with all the guys he has played.

"You wanna play 20 questions? I mean we really don't know much about each other." Thomas said breaking the silence.

"Okay, you go first."

" umm....any siblings?"

"No, unless you count Luke and Caleb ." I said with a chuckle

"Right, forgot about that."

"Okay my turn. Do you snore when you sleep?" I asked, eyebrow raised.

He chuckled "Not that I'm aware of, why?"

"Well I can't sleep when someone beside me is snoring." I said innocently as I licked my ice cream. Don't judge me, I'm an actress, well kind of.

Thomas smirked a little and then shook his head and moved on to the next question.

"What are three things on your bucket list?"

"umm...well I have always wanted to go out of the country to paris or london or maybe even greece. I would also like to learn a new language."

I said kind of hesitant, this was only supposed to be a fake thing I didn't want him to know to much about my personal life. I was about to ask him something dirty again, but then I stopped myself. He wasn't being like that, he was actually asking about stuff that mattered.

"Okay so what's idea of happiness?" I asked, actually wanting to know the answer.

" It would have to be being successful in something that I'm good at and have a loving family."

Wow, I wasn't expecting that. Thomas didn't seem as bad as the boys had said. EMMA SNAP OUT OF IT, he is just playing you. He wants me to believe he is a nice guy. I had to keep telling myself that no matter what he does.

Right when I was about to say something Thomas's phone started to ring. He looked down at his phone and his face became hard and unreadable.

"Sorry Em, I need to take this. I'll be right back." He stood up and walked outside. As soon as the door closed My phone started to ring,which made me jump a little.It was Connor, but it was weird how he called as soon as Thomas walked outside.

"Hello?" I asked a little confused.

" Hey, where are you?" He sounded concerned, I also heard who I think was Dylan in the back yelling something I couldn't make out.

" I'm with Thomas, eating ice cream. why?"

" put the phone on speaker Connor."

" No she can talk to me."

" Connor if you don't put the phone on speaker right now I'm going to tell everyone about what I seen under your bed."

Connor and Dylan were arguing back and forth like little kids before Connor finally decided to put it on speaker.

Dy: "Okay, now why the hell are you with Thomas, did we say you could be alone with him?"

"Dylan, calm down. We are in a public place and plus I am gaining his trust, so you guys need to trust me. Also this is your fault you guys weren't at school so there was no one there to drive me home, so Thomas offered."

Con: "Dylan was supposed to pick you up, I had to go to Football practice and so did Luke and Caleb."

Dy: " I got detention, it's not my fault. I told Mason to pick her up, blame it on him."

"Guy's it's fine, but next time if you forget me than it won't be pretty."

Con : " It might be fine for you, but if Luke and Caleb find out we didn't take you home and you went by yourself with Thomas they would kill us. Si could you please get here before they get home."

Dy: "Umm...Yeah I really don't want to hear Caleb and Luke bitch for 20 minutes about this."

As I was about to say something I heard the bell on the door ring and seen Thomas starting to walk in.

"Guys I got to go."

Con and Dy: "Wait Wha.."

I hung up the phone and put it under my leg super fast.

"Hey, everything okay?" I asked with a smile on my face

He smiled back. " Yeah, you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I need to get home. My dad is probably worried about me."

He nodded and I stood up to follow him out of the door, right as we were walking out of the door the guy from behind the counter waved good bye.

"Hope to see you again."

I chuckled and waved back. " Bye Cameron."

As I was getting into the car I noticed Thomas's face was something I couldn't really read. It looked like he was a little mad. Was it something I did?

He looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"I forgot my wallet in there, I'll be right back."

"okay."

He got out of the car and walked back into the ice cream shop. I could have sworn he picked up his wallet, but whatever. I turned on the radio switching through stations. Nothing was on there, nothing ever was. He has been in there awhile, how long does it take someone to find their wallet.

A few minutes had gone by and he finally came out. when he got into the car I noticed his hand was slightly red.

"What happened?" I asked motioning toward his hand.

"I hit my hand on the table when I was looking for my phone."

I scrunched up my eyebrows. " I thought you said you lost your wallet?"

"Yeah, that's what I meant, my brain just ain't working today I guess."

I slowly nodded, I was still confused and thought he was lying, but I brushed it off and looked ahead of me.

The car ride was for the most part silent, but I didn't mind. when we pulled up to my house I hopped out and started to walk off.

"Hey Em, I had a great time. I can't wait until saturday."

I smiled " I can't either, bye."

As soon as he pulled out of the driveway I rolled my eye's and then ran inside. When I got in Two people tackled me and I let out a loud scream.

"Oh thank god, I thought you were dead." Dylan said sitting up offering me a hand.

"What the hell? Why didn't you text or call us?" Connor said also helping me up.

I rubbed my back and gave the boys a death glare.

" You guys had to tackle me to ask that question?"

Dylan rolled his eyes. " It got your attention didn't it. Now stop trying to change the subject."

Now I was rolling my eyes. " I didn't think I needed to and plus Luke and Caleb aren't even here yet, what do you care?"

"Emma, we are your friends. I was worried about you, Thomas is bad guy, even if it doesn't seem like it." Connor said looking at me with what looked like concern in his eyes.

"Connor, I appreciate the concern and I know you're my friend and you will always be, but it was fine nothing even happened."

"I'm your friend too and I know how Thomas can be. Just promise us that next time you plan on being alone with Thomas, okay?" Dylan said looking the same way Connor was.

They were being a little dramatic, but I had to love them for it. After Chris and Rose "broke up" with me I thought I would have no one, but these guys weren't a bad replacement.

I chuckled a little and a smile formed on my face. " I promise, okay is that better?"

They both laughed. "Yes"

I went to hug both of them, I hadn't known Dylan that long, but he was becoming a very close friends. It is like I had known him for years. In the middle of our hug the door open.

"Umm...What's going on?" Luke said looking very confused raising an eyebrow. Caleb doing the same right beside him.

" Well.....we..we....were....." I couldn't think of anything to say, this did look pretty weird and now it was just awkward.

Luckily Dylan spoke up. " Connor was feeling bad about a girl rejecting him so me and Emma were comforting him, before he started to cry. He is really sensitive."

Dylan said patting Connor on the back. Conner looked at Dylan like he was about to kill him. Luke and Caleb on the other hand were dying of laughter, which only made me laugh, which made Dylan laugh. Connor on the other hand didn't look to happy.

"Okay, I'm pretty sure that's not what happened, but I don't really want to know the real reason. I'm just going to forget about this whole thing." Luke said walking up the stairs to his room.

" Yeah, don't want to know." Caleb said looking at the three of us.

Caleb was walking up the stairs up to his room, which Connor and Dylan followed, but not before waving bye to me.

I sighed in relief, I liked having them around and all, but I needed time to myself. It was now around 4:55 and I wasn't all that hungry so I decided to go for a swim in the backyard.

Today had been a long day for me and I didn't want to worry about anything, but me right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter. It is longer than most of the other chapters, but that's because I had a lot to write, lol. The next chapter will also be really long, a lot happens in the next chapter. Please vote and Comment if you have any ideas on the next chapter or chapters to come.

This chapters shout out goes to MusicMadness101

Thank you so so much for voting on ALL OF MY CHAPTERS and commenting. Everyone please go follow her.

Until next time, bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
828K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
983 94 44
We all grew up ready books where the innocent sweet naive girl falls for the troubled boy with a dark a dark past. We grew up rooting for the girl to...
380 53 20
At 18 Harley is so sure she will never like any guy be it the hottest guy in her class, suddenly everything changed within only months. on her way t...