Cherry [Complete]

By GiselleRenarde

[WARNING: EXPLICIT ADULT CONTENT] Recently-divorced Phil is the last man in the world who should turn Cherry'... More

Cherry: Chapter One
Cherry: Chapter Two
Cherry: Chapter Three
Cherry: Chapter 4
Cherry: Chapter 5
Cherry: Chapter 6
Cherry: Chapter 7
Cherry: Chapter 8
Cherry: Chapter 10
Cherry: Chapter 11
Cherry: Chapter 12

Cherry: Chapter 9

19.2K 242 94
By GiselleRenarde

"We'll be late if you don't keep your hands to yourself."

"I don't care," Cherry said, rubbing Phil's crotch as he drove. "You make me so horny. I just want to suck your dick all day long."

Phil released a rattling sigh as he tossed his head back. "You make it hard to say no..."

"Watch the road, stupid!"

"Huh?" Jerking his head forward, he gripped the wheel. "Right. Sorry. You get me all flustered."

Chuckling to herself, Cherry grabbed his cock through the fabric of his shorts. His erection throbbed in her hand. "Should I try?"

"Try what?"

"Giving you head." She unzipped his fly. "Think I can do it?"

"Cherry, I think you can accomplish anything you set your mind to."

"That's such a Daddy thing to say." She opened his shorts and exposed his cock. "Wow. It looks really big today. Not sure I can fit it in my mouth."

"Well, you'd better do something," he said as his tip met the base of the steering wheel.

Wrapping her fist around his shaft, she squeezed casually, considering her next move. "My head might not fit between you and the wheel."

His cockhead spilled precum over its red borders. The sticky stuff ran down her fingers as she worked his shaft.

"Maybe I should just do this all the way to The Moose," Cherry teased.

"You really think I'd last that long?"

"We could find out."

"Or you could suck my dick." Phil scooped the back of Cherry's head into his hand and plunged her face into his lap.

She gasped on the way down, because she didn't expect him to do anything so forceful. It meant her mouth was open for his cock. She swallowed it by accident. It filled her tender throat in a way that was actually pretty jarring.

"Stay down." Phil's heavy hand sat like a weight against her skull. "I don't want any other drivers to see."

What other drivers? There was nobody on the road. But Cherry couldn't say that because she was too busy trying not to gag on Phil's cock. She urged up enough that his tip was no longer lodged at the back of her throat, and wrapped both hands firmly around the base. Now he couldn't pummel her throat unless she wanted him to.

"What are you doing?" he asked. "Suck it."

Her pussy throbbed when he said those words. Where had this dirty boy come from? He seemed so innocent a few days ago. Now Phil was commanding and demanding. She could barely keep up.

"Suck it, Cherry. Suck my fat cock."

"Yes, Daddy," she uttered around his dick. Her lips encircled his shaft, resting just underneath the rim of his cockhead. If he wanted warm, wet suction, that's what he'd get. Plenty of it.

"Fuck, yeah." His voice sounded oh-so-gritty. It made Cherry's clit pound against her panties. "Suck it just like that, baby. I want to fill your face with cum."

"Mmm!" She sucked harder, then softer, giving his dick a little variety. She liked to make sure her mouth was really wet when she gave a blow job. Guys seemed to like that. Warm and wet. That was the goal.

Slipping her pinky finger into his underwear, Cherry toyed with Phil's balls, making him shiver so hard she felt it. The car jerked forward, knocking her head against the wheel. She struggled not to react, but heard herself whimpering.

"Sorry," Phil said. "Got a little excited, there."

She laughed softly around his dick while her fingers retreated. Why did sucking cock feel so good? Girls weren't supposed to like this, were they? But it felt amazing to take a man in her mouth and suck his hardness until he exploded. Giving head always made Cherry feel good about herself. Did Phil realize that? Would he understand, even if she told him?

"Oh, Cherry." He petted her hair while she suckled his dick. "Cherry, that feels so fucking good. Keep sucking just like that. Just like that."

Her arm started tingling because she was locked in a weird position, but she wouldn't disappoint Phil. Tightening her grip around his shaft, she used her mouth to make him moan. She jerked him off with both hands, teasing with her tongue, anything she could think of.

"Oh god." His thighs tensed beneath her. "Oh Cherry..."

His voice went high, squeaky, and he started to squeal. Was he watching the road? Were there other drivers out there? She couldn't look up. She had no clue. Her sole focus was Phil's cock, Phil's pleasure. She wanted to get him off.

The car veered to the side so hard Cherry snapped back. As she accidentally recoiled from Phil's cock, it spewed a torrent of cum up her neck and across her chin. White-hot spunk dripped from her lips as she tried to open her mouth to take him back in. The ride got bouncy and she couldn't swallow his cock before it erupted again, across her cheek and into her hair.

Great! She hadn't seen Brad in almost a week and now she'd be showing up at his gig with another man's cum in her hair? What was wrong with her?

"Wow." Phil gripped the wheel as Cherry grabbed a tissue. "That was... wow! If I'm not careful, I could fall asleep at the wheel."

"Want me to drive?" Cherry felt totally buzzed after getting him off.

"No, no, I'm okay."

It was pretty obvious that he didn't want her grubby paws on the wheel. Oh well. She didn't really want to drive his fancy car, anyway. Staring out the window, Cherry cleaned strings of cum off her skin and out of her hair.

"Hey, Cherry, you want to put me away down there?" Phil glanced down at his exposed cock. "Careful with the zipper."

She tucked his shrivelling cock away, but she felt weird about it. She wasn't sure why. Like she was his nurse or something. It was just kind of strange.

"Cherry?"

"Hmm?" She leaned her head against the window, but didn't look at him.

"Why exactly are we going to this thing tonight?"

Stupid question. "To see Brad's band."

"To see the band, or to see Brad?"

She was about to answer when she processed the question, and the tone in which he'd asked it. "What are you getting at, Phil?"

"Nothing," he said. "I just think it's a little strange that you've been fucking me all week, and now we're driving three hours just to see your ex-boyfriend perform."

"It's isn't three hours," Cherry scoffed. Then, more quietly, "And he isn't my ex."

The car jolted again, but this time to accommodate an RV turning off the one-lane highway.

"What do you mean he isn't your ex?"

Cherry's heart beat a little faster.

"I thought you said..."

Suddenly the leather started feeling really hot against her thighs and she hitched her feet up onto her seat.

"Get your dirty shoes off the upholstery."

"They're not dirty."

"Get them down."

"Yes, Father," Cherry grumbled.

She held her breath, waiting for him to ask about Brad again. How had their wires gotten so crossed? She never meant to mislead Phil.

Without warning, tears started streaming down her cheeks. The words tumbled out just as fast. "Brad said he'd dump me if I didn't come to this thing tonight, and Mom and Daddy said I couldn't go so I figured we were done, but now that I'm going I guess we're not. I wasn't lying to you, I swear. I thought it was over."

Phil's lips pretty much disappeared. He pressed them together so hard they became just a thin white line. What would he ask next? If she wanted to keep dating Brad? If she wanted to keep dating him? Or start dating him? Because, really, they were just fucking. They weren't an actual couple or anything. Did Phil think they were?

Pressing her cheek to the window, Cherry sobbed unrepentantly. She didn't have all the answers. Hell, she didn't have any answers. How had she managed to fuck up a stupid family vacation? She was such an idiot.

"Hey, hey." Phil's palm landed softly on her thigh. "Don't cry, Cherry. It's okay."

"I'm sorry," she said, though she wasn't sure exactly what she was sorry for. She closed her legs and kept them closed.

When they pulled into the parking lot outside The Moose, Cherry jumped out of the car before it had even stopped. Tugging her fake ID from her purse, she ran toward the door, hoping Brad's set had been delayed.

Passing the doorman, she stepped into darkness. She knew the music and followed it through a forest of fans, worming her way to the stage without even stopping at the bar. Once she caught sight of him, she was mesmerized. That was her boyfriend wearing dirty cords and a ripped band T, strumming his guitar while he sang just a kiss away from the microphone.

"Brad," she whispered.

Every time she set eyes on him, her belly tumbled like a washing machine, in wet, sloshing circles. No one else had that effect on her.

She watched him as she rocked to the music. His long-ish hair covered his eyes, blocking his view of her. He was always too caught up in his music to notice who was in the audience. It was like he was in another dimension. He'd often told her that.

In fact, Cherry sort of felt that way, too. Her brain floated away from her body like a helium balloon. Meanwhile, her pelvis felt heavy, like it was full of juice and ready to rupture. She squeezed her thighs together and felt the slickness of her panties against her shaved mound. God, she needed a good fuck. She could hardly wait.

"You almost got away from me," Phil said, slipping his arms around her waist.

She nearly clocked him before realizing who he was. And then she almost told him she'd forgotten all about him. That would have sounded a little rude.

"Phil, give me some space." Cherry tried to squirm away from him as Brad's song ended. The stage was right in front of her. There was nowhere left to go. "Phil..."

Just then, Brad flicked his hair aside and gazed across the front row. When he came to Cherry, he almost passed her by. In fact, he did pass her by. And then he came back, zeroing in on her gooey gaze. A joyful grin crossed his lips. Look how happy he was! Look how happy he was to see her!

Raising her hands over her head, Cherry applauded wildly. She clapped louder than anyone else. Her focus set so fiercely on Brad that she didn't even notice... she wondered why his gaze fell from hers, tumbled down her chest. If he was staring at her boobs, then why did he look so angry?

When she gazed down, she suddenly understood. Phil cupped her breasts with both hands, mashing them together, tweaking her tits through her top.

"Phil!"

"Is that your boyfriend?" he asked, right into her ear, before planting sharp kisses against her neck.

Brad's expression darkened, and he growled into the microphone, "That's our set. We'll be back at eleven." Then he stormed offstage.

"Brad!" Cherry kicked Phil in the shin, struggling out of his grasp. "Brad, come back! Look at me!"

She followed him blindly, no clue where she was going. Why did Phil have to be such a dick? He was ruining everything!

"Brad!"

She followed him like a bloodhound. She followed his scent through a passageway and out a door. Before she knew it, she was outside, in an alley, watching her boyfriend kick a big blue dumpster with the sole of his shoe.

"Stop it, Brad. You're gonna hurt yourself."

He whipped around and hollered, "What do you care?"

When he looked her in the eye, his expression blazed with such intensity she backed away.

Her heart wouldn't stop racing.

"I don't know what you mean, Brad."

"You don't, huh?" He took a step toward her.

She took a step back, and her butt banged against the metal door. "Just tell me what the problem is."

"The problem?" He laughed, but in a way that turned Cherry's blood to ice. "Some old fuck's got his hands all over you and you're telling me that's not a problem?"

Cherry's mouth opened, but she didn't say anything. She felt super-hot. Hopefully Brad couldn't tell.

"Who was that guy?" Brad asked, so loudly the word reverberated in her belly.

"Nobody. He drove me from the campground. He's my dad's friend."

"He was getting a little too friendly with you." Brad took another step forward, and dusk's moonlight cut past the dumpster to slice his face with shadow. "Are you fucking that guy?"

"Yes." No sense in lying.

Brad's lips formed a thin line of disapproval, same as Phil's had earlier, in the car. "So why'd you come, then, if you're with that guy now?"

"I'm not with him, Brad." Cherry grabbed his T-shirt, scrunching the damp fabric in her hands. Panic flooded her veins. "We just... I don't know... I thought you were breaking up with me and just I fucked him."

"That guy could be your father," Brad said, standing against her like a brick wall. "If you cheated on me with some hot guy I might understand, but, Cherry, that dude is old!"

"I'm sorry!" she wailed, knocking her head against his chest. She'd never felt so desperate. She didn't even care that she was crying. "Please don't be mad."

His hands found her upper arms and wrapped around them, tight, like he wanted to show her she belonged to him. Her heart beat so hard she worried it would break through her ribs and batter Brad's chest. The thunder of fear was all she could hear, and it sounded a lot like arousal.

Pressing her up against the door, Brad growled, "I'm too horny to be mad."

"Oh, thank god!" Cherry unzipped his fly. "When I watched you on stage, all I wanted in the whole world was to fuck you."

Brad's cock leapt out of his pants like an animal. "Looks like you're gonna get your wish."

Her clit throbbed when she grabbed his dick. Her nipples went from soft to hard in three seconds. "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too!" He smashed his lips to hers, forcing his meaty tongue inside her mouth. At first, she was too shocked to really know what was happening. Was he kissing her? Violent kisses, yes, but she melted into them, melted into his hands as they took hold of her breasts.

Weird that she hadn't felt Phil grab her in The Moose. Had she become desensitized to his touch? Just like that? She thought about his cum, when it streaked her neck and her chin, and splattered in her hair. Did she still smell like him? And if she did, would Brad notice?

But Brad didn't seem to notice anything except her tits and her mouth. She half expected him to throw her down on her knees. She could see herself kneeling on the rain-soaked asphalt and inhaling his cock. Just the idea made her pussy gush, filling her panties with hot juice.

"Get it in." She spoke inside his mouth while he kissed her. "Fuck me."

Groaning, he poked at her mound, driving his cockhead into her panties. God, even that felt good! But she needed him inside, needed his cock in her cunt. Pulling her slick gusset to the side, she let his hot tip meet her warm, wet flesh.

The moment he pushed himself into her slit, Cherry's entire body jolted like she'd been zapped by a cattle prod. Lightning coursed down her legs and up into her shoulders as Brad filled her. There wasn't a reluctant bone in that boy's body. When he wanted her, he wasn't afraid to show it. He'd fuck her like crazy. Brad wasn't afraid of anything.

"I love your sweet pussy," Brad growled, fucking her hard enough to lift her off her feet.

She nipped at his earlobe. "I love your cock."

"I could fuck you all night long."

"Fuck me, Daddy."

Oops.

"Daddy?" Brad leaned back just as the heavy metal door struck Cherry's backside, driving her forward. Her boyfriend stumbled, but regained his footing in time to catch her. His guitar-worthy hands found her elbows, holding her aloft, but his dick swung out of her pussy in the ordeal. Even as she turned to set eyes on Phil, she wanted it back.

"What are you playing at, young lady?" Phil stormed into the alley, grabbing Brad by the arm, trying to pull him off her. "Get your hands off my girl."

"Your girl?" Cherry squealed.

Brad issued the first punch.

He missed, and Phil caught him before he could take a nose-dive into the asphalt. Heaving Brad upright, Phil pushed him against the big blue dumpster. Brad's dick bobbed outside his fly while his back made contact with the hard metal. He let out a cry, more like a howl, and Cherry could almost see the waves of pain coming off his body.

"Leave him alone!" Cherry raced to Phil, grabbing the fist that threatened her boyfriend. "Stop it. Act your age."

Brad charged, ramming his entire body against Phil's chest. Phil didn't budge. And Cherry didn't let go of his hand, even as he pushed her boyfriend back. She knew neither Brad nor Phil would ever hit her. Never in a million years.

"Cut it out, you two." She held Phil's fist in her hands. "You're acting like idiots. So what? I've fucked you both. You don't own me—neither one of you—so just grow up!"

They panted, almost silently, while Brad's exposed cock throbbed against her ass. She hadn't realized her skirt was pulled up over her hips. The fabric was tight and clingy enough that it would stay up like that, all on its own. The air was so electrified it made her bare pussy tingle. She could feel the charge in her clit as Brad and Phil sized each other up.

Or maybe Brad had other ideas, because his hot cock found her inner thighs and slipped between them. Oh, that devil! It forged a path between her slick lips, throbbing at the mouth of her cunt. All at once, she felt virginal and small. Tight. Really tight. And then Brad thrust forward and buried himself inside her, opening her little slit with his fatness.

"Oh god," Cherry cried, watching Phil's eyes light up.

"What?" he asked as she squeezed his fists. "Cherry, what's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

Maybe he heard it in her squeal, but Phil's expression darkened. He knew. He knew Brad was inside her... and he opened his fly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 39.9K 26
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...
181K 13.8K 16
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
3.1M 131K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
591K 36.8K 48
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...