Manan-Mr.CEO's JAAN

By Krazyreader18

What happens when Nandini Murthy is forced in marriage in which she is totally not interested. She can't go a... More

Prologue
~1~The Wedding Invitation~
~2~Their first meet~
~3~Flight Romance~
~4~The Flashback~
~5~The Wedding~
~6~Unexpected Twist~
~8~Friendship~
~9~Abbe Ooye Manik Malhotra~
~10~First Day~
~11~Truth Hurts(Part A)~
~11~Truth Hurts(Part B)~
~12~Game On~
~13~Nazdikiyan~
~14~Manik.....!!!~
~15~Evil Minds~
~16~Change of Minds~
~17~Thodi Aur Nazdik(Part A)~
~17~Thodi Aur Nazdik(Part B)~
~18~First Kiss~
~19~ Madhyam Singhania~
~20~Lust VS Love~
~21~Honeymoon~
~22~Punishment~
~Promo~
~23~Take A Break~
~24~Forgive and Forget~
~25~Hidimba Gaanv~
~26~Kudinu Nashaa Chad Gaya~
~27~ Kudinu Nashaa Utar Gaya~
~28~First Step Towards Him~
~29~Goodbye Gaanv~
~30~Outburst~
~31~Happiness~
~32~Game of Seduction~
~33~Drunken Disaster~
~34~Aftermath~
~35~Ignorance~
~36~Proposal Date~
~37~From Love To Betrayal~

~7~The Bitter Truth~

9.3K 630 46
By Krazyreader18

"I also did this marriage under compulsion" Manik said with a blank face and heavy heart.

On hearing it Nandini immediately looked at him with a shocked face, seeing her shocked face he thought to proceed with the LIE he just now created.

"Yes Nandini, my father only wanted.........wanted me.......to marry you" said Manik with a stammering voice.

When he couldn't even say these words properly then how the hell will he keep up with the lie........!!!!!

"You could have said a NO right, when you were asked for" asked Nandini thinking all this was a little bit confusing to her stupid brain.

"I told you right, I was forced. GENIUS" he told with fire, cause his heart was bleeding very badly.

If he stays with her even for a minute more, then you can just say he may tell or even worse do something which they both may regret later.

"Just listen okay, your were also compelled and I was too. So let's just act like couples in front of the world" said Manik with no idea of where this idiotic lie of his leading too.

Nandini didn't know what to tell him. She has already taken an impulsive decision which had brought her to this place, now she didn't want to make another impulsive decision, which God knows where will it take her too.

So too avoid his question she just didn't answer him anything and adjusted her dress on the bed making herself comfortable and laid on the bed, to sleep off and too avoid him.

Manik was totally frustrated, first she breaks his heart, second she had the audacity to ignore him and third she wants to sleep disrupting his sleep.........huh........!!!!

"This girl I tell you.........she just makes me crazy..........." thought Manik as he pushed the vase that was on the nearby table and made his way towards the door with sigh.

As soon as the vase fell Nandini shut her eyes tight not wanting to look at the monster which she had just awakened. She knew very well about Manik from her brothers. So she knew very well her ignorance will awaken the monster inside him.

With the loud thud of the shutting of the door, Nandini flinched on the bed and tears made their way from her eyes.

She didnt know why these unfaithful tears made their way from her eyes, each and every time just when she didn't want them to show their traces.

As she was crying like this her phone started to ring. "Who would call me that too at this point of time, when all know that I will be with my husband in-the-so-called SHUHAGRAT of mine" thought Nandini picking up her mobile to see who it is.

As soon as she saw the caller id relief filled her heart, cause now she can let out the pain in her heart to someone whom she knew would never let her down or her secret out.

"Navya..........."

Manik made way out of the mansion to get some peace of mind, he just didn't want to see anyone till his anger calms down.

Manik had the feelings of anger, rage, frustration, hatred, sadness and loneliness. He just wanted to cry his heart out. And that's what he just did..............

Main toh jiya na mara
Hai ve das main ki kara

He was walking aimlessly and all of a sudden stopped at a point and fell on his knees and his face was devoid of any motion.

Dil jude bina hi tut gaye
Hath mile bina hi chhut gaye
Ki likhe ne lekh kismet ne
Baar baar rod akhiyan tainu jo na vekh sakiyan
Khole aaye aaj kudrat ne
Kataan main ki ve din teri soth tere bin
Main toh jiya na mara

He was crying, crying very badly and bitterly. Why did his fate change like this, why can't he have his happiness with himself just like he wanted it to be.

Chan Se jo tute koi sapna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage

Koi rahe na jab apna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna

"Aaahhhhhhh" shouted Manik at the top of his voice. "Why Nandini, why didn't you tell me this before. I wouldn't have married you at the first place" he shouted to make his heart feel lighter, but who was he kidding.

Hai to yeh kyun hota hai
Jab yeh dil rota hai
Roye sisak sisak ki hawayein
Jag suna lage

He stood up from the ground and started to walk again. He wanted no one to see his vulnerable side. He was walking barefooted. All the stones were pricking his feet but that pain was less when compared to the pain in his heart.

Chan Se jo tute koi sapna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage

Koi rahe na jab apna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage reeeeeeeee

Suna Lage Reee

He was walking when suddenly he came in front of a tree and leaned on the tree for support. Maybe now only the tree can provide him the needed support.

Roothi rothi sari raatein
Fikhe fikhe sare din
Virani si Virani hai
Tanhai si tanhai hai
Aur ek hum hai pyaar ke bin
Har Palchin

He closed his eyes and was facing the sky. When suddenly he felt a rain drop on his cheeks. His hand moved towards his cheek to touch the rain drop when the torrential down pour of the rain started.

Chan Se jo tute koi sapna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage

Koi rahe na jab apna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage

He let out a sarcastic chuckle. "Now this was only left out" he thought to himself as he let out another chuckle. Now he cried more cause now no one can see his tears. He was walking away from the tree again. Tear drops were making their way from his eyes.

Patharo ki is nagari mein
Pathar chehre Pathar dil
Phirta hai mara mara
Kyun rahon mein tu awara
Yahan na hoga Kuch hasil mere dil

He started to remember their first meet, how he held her in his arms and carried her to the shore. Their first unofficial kiss given by him to her. How she was showing her anger on him for saving her and all the cute faces she was making while she was angry on him.

Chan Se jo tute koi sapna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage

Koi rahe na jab apna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage

He then remembered their marriage. The ring exchange ceremony were she was shocked to the core. Those seven scared vows which he took with her and pledged to fulfill them at any cost. When he tied her the nuptial thread and how he filled her hairline with the sindhoor.

Hai to yeh kyun hota hai
Jab yeh dil rota hai
Roye sisak sisak ki hawayein
Jag suna lage

How she hugged him tight in the car, letting all her misery out on his shoulder. He felt happy that she found his shoulders to let all her misery out from her heart. He thought she trusted him.

Chan Se jo tute koi sapna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage

Koi rahe na jab apna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage reeeeeeeee

He was again walking aimlessly when suddenly a hand was placed on his shoulder and he was forced to turn back.

The person standing before Manik now was shocked to see him having tears in his eyes. Even the torrential down pour of rain couldn't help cover up his tears.

He could clearly differentiate the tears from his eyes and also the rain. He saw how Manik's eyes were looking at his direction without any life. They were liked dead and he knew very well that still Manik didn't understand who was standing in front of him.

The person immediately hugged Manik and was patting his shoulders, Manik was just standing like a lifeless person in his embrace. He somehow wanted Manik to speak to him.

As he was patting him and the warmth radiating from his body, brought Manik out of his trance. Manik slowly and very slowly moved his hands from the sides and hugged the person very tight.

He let out his frustration in the form of tears on his shoulders. He was crying very badly and the person was just patting his shoulder and ruffling his hair trying to come him down.

Seeing the ever strong and great Manik Malhotra cry like this on his shoulder broke his heart in to a zillion pieces. Their strong pillar was broken beyond repair then words could ever describe and he didn't know how to console him and what was it's cause.

Manik slowly moved away from the person by holding his shoulders and looked at him with eyes holding pain from his heart, only one word coming from his mouth.

"Dhruv.........."

*******************

1510 words

I know this is a short update but I just didn't want to elaborate the chapter more here.

I feel like crying.........seeing him cry so badly...........😢😭😢😭😢😭

So now if you will all let me then I will go cry and come back, bit don't forget to answer my questions........

So how did you feel when Manik told like that to Nandini?

What do you think as to why Manik told like that?

What do you think about this chapter in the story?

Now what will happen to our Manan, will they become one or just part away on their own ways?

To know more keep reading this book and thank you all once again for making this book a success..........

Yours
Bella...........😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 4.5K 17
Hello guys am starting my new story of Manan. Let's meet our Mr Manik Malhotra CEO of Malhotra industries, rude to outside world but sweet to his fa...
552K 31.5K 59
18/11/18 - 03/06/20 Hey gyz, coming up with a new story... and the story is on one of our favorite couple Manan.... yes Manik and Nandini.... But the...
172K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...
546K 44.5K 64
"Don't! Don't ever do that to me." "It's my life my choice!" "It's not!" "Why do you think so?" "Because YOU ARE MINE FOREVER AND ALWAYS" "Wow! Am I...