BBC Sherlock Imagines

By cumberlocked4ever

Sherlock x Reader More

The Baby
Bored? Let me help...
Real People Don't Come Back From The Dead
Real People Don't Come Back From The Dead 2
The Old House...
Sherlock Bloody Holmes
Tell Me I Still Have You...

Playful

8.1K 167 38
By cumberlocked4ever

You and Sherlock have been inside the flat all day. Normally, the two of you are out every day, either solving a case or just going for a stroll. However, if you were to take a step out the door today, you'd be flushed away by the heavy rain. To make some of the time go faster, you both stayed in bed until late noon, and now you're at the dining table. 

"Can't we do something?" you beg Sherlock who's chewing on a piece of bread. 

"What?" he mumbles while keeping his eyes on today's newspaper. 

"I don't know..." you look to the side and think for a moment. "I got it!" Your suddenly high voice makes Sherlock raise his eyes above the paper. 

"Yes?" 

"We can have mime game?" you smile at him, but he just scoffs and returns to the written words in front of him. 

"Fine, you come up with something then," you sigh and lean back in the chair. 

After a brief minute of silence, Sherlock drops the paper a little. "We could play-" 

"Not Cluedo!" you stop him with a pointing finger. Sherlock narrows his eyebrows and lifts the paper back up to hide his face from you. His gesture makes you giggle. You stand up and walk over to him. Placing your hands on his shoulders, massaging them a little, you lean down and lightly kiss his neck. 

"I know something else we can do," you whisper in his ear and kisses his neck again. Putting the paper down on the table, he picks up his cup of coffee.

"And what might that be?" he gently asks unnecessarily because he already knows what's on your mind. You smile and takes his cup from him, almost spilling out some of the coffee. He scoffs out a chuckle and gets up as you put the cup behind you on the bench. 

Then, you raise up on your toes and plant a kiss on his lips. He hums to it but pulls away and raises his head more up so you're not able to reach him anymore. 

"That's not fair," you tell him but he stays in the same position. "What is it? Not in the mood?" you ask and raise a brow at him. He looks down at you with a serious look before taking you by surprise, lifting you up in bridal style. Carrying you to his chair, he plumps you down in it. 

"Hey!" you straighten yourself up, but by the time you've done that, Sherlock's already walking away. "Oh, two can play this game." You make move at him and throw your arms around his neck from behind him. In return, he wriggles around as he's unlocking your arms from his neck. Your feet get tangled in each other's, causing you to fall on the floor. Sherlock is still holding your hands, pinning you to the floor with your legs between his knees. 

"You know I'm stronger than you," he says in an obvious way with a smirk. 

"Perhaps I'll just give in then," you tell him. He leans over you so his face is only inches from yours. 

"Are you giving me the pleasure of winning just like that?" 

"Perhaps," you reply cheekily with a smile. 

"Try to get loose," he tells you. Doing as he says, you try to move your arms, but his grip on them are tight so you get nowhere with that. Another smirk form on his lips as he keeps his eyes on yours. Next, you try your legs. You move one upwards until it's on the line with Sherlock's knee, then starting to do the same with your other leg. 

However, Sherlock decides to be tricky and moves his body down so he's now sitting on top of you. You let out a heavy breath as your body gets stuck by his weight. 

"Oh, come on!" you complain, making your boyfriend chuckle. You try to wriggle yourself out but it's hopeless. 

"Looks like someone's got a lot of energy," John comments. Both of you turn your heads to see the doctor by the door, clearly amused. 

"John," Sherlock says as to greet his return from work. John nods in response. 

"So, what have you done to him now? Been hiding his equipment again?" he asks you. 

"No, not this time," you answer and look back up at Sherlock. John takes a moment to look at you but soon goes to the kitchen to put away the groceries he bought on the way back from work. 

In the meantime, Sherlock gets up and gives you a helping hand. "I told you I'm the strongest," he says with his face close to yours. 

"We'll see about that, Mr. Holmes," you say back and pinch his arse. 

He makes a grimace and stares at you. "Someone's in a naughty mood," he whispers playfully, causing you to bite your lip and give him a teasing smile. Sherlock takes a glance down at your lips. 

"John?" 

"Yeah?" 

"You have to go if you're gonna make the appointment." 

John narrows his brows as he makes his way into the living room. "I don't have an appointment."

"Well, now you do," Sherlock says right before John's phone beeps a text alert. Reading it, his face gets a questioned expression. 

"It's from Mike," he says and casts a look in his friends' direction. Sherlock raises an eyebrow at him as to say 'Yes, now go'. Taking a last look at you and Sherlock, he gets a thought of what's afoot. 

"Right. I'll take off then," he says and begins to walk out of the room. "Have fun!" he shouts when he's halfway down the stairs. 

Sherlock looks in the direction while you chuckle and hug him. "How many times are you gonna do that?" you ask. 

"Until you get bored of it."

"I don't think I ever could," you reply, looking up at him while undoing one of the buttons on his shirt. 

"Well, in that case..." he spins you around so your back is pressed up against his chest. "I better make good use of the time." It's almost as he groans while speaking which sends you a shiver down your back. He starts to trail kisses on your neck as his hand moves from your thigh to your waist where he takes a strong grip. You rest your head back on his shoulder to expose your neck more to him. His fingers make their way under your top where they make contact with your bare skin. 

You turn around and meet his lips with yours. As you continue to work on the buttons, both of you ease into the kiss. Sherlock pulls you even closer to him as he's afraid he's gonna lose you if he doesn't. You smile against his lips when he's sliding his tongue in your mouth. You fight each other for dominance but he wins quick and easy. You take off his blazer and drops it on the floor.

Leading you over to the couch without breaking the kissing, he sits down and pulls you down on his lap. His fingers bury themselves in your waist so it almost hurt. 

"Looks like I'm not the only one in a naughty mood," you gasp and have to pull away from him to catch a breath. He hums deeply and drags you back to him so he can kiss your neck again. He knows all your soft spots and how to please you to the very full. 

As you begin to move on his lap, you feel him getting hard so you bite on his neck and tighten your legs around him. His hands move upwards, pulling your top with him and taking it off you. Moving his head down, he places kisses between your breasts. His hands go back to their place at your waist and start bucking his hips against yours. You moan loudly and press your body closer to him so he has to lift his head up. Giving your backside a squeeze you moan in his mouth. The grinding gets faster and you already feel your stomach twist and yourself dripping in your underwear. 

"God!" you have to pull away as his erection grows and presses against your clothed area. Sherlock groans as his trousers are getting tight. With his hands under your thighs, he raises up and changes positions so you're now lying down on the couch. 

He trails kisses from your neck to your stomach while his hands pull down your jeans. Then he opens his trousers and pulls them off. Biting your lip at the sight, you sit up and push him back. Dropping down, you're now sitting on him and your hands run over his chest, feeling every inch of it. 

"Fighting for dominance, are we?" he smirks and lifts your chin up. You take his hand and begin to suck and bite on his fingers. He doesn't let you do it long before pulling you down so all your weight is on him. He gives your butt another squeeze. "Continue," he demands and you start grinding against him right away. Now, with fewer clothes on, you feel his hardened cock better and it sends vibrations through your bodies. 

"Fuck," Sherlock growls and holds onto your waist so he can make you move you at the same speed he's moving. 

"Ah!" your heartbeats go faster and sweat is starting to roll down your forehead. With a fast move, Sherlock has managed to change the positions again so he's on top of you now. The grinding continues and you realize why he put you under him. This way, he can push himself deeper against your now wet panties. He nibbles and kisses your neck, making sure to leave a mark. 

"Sherlock...I-ah. I'm close." 

This makes him stop and take off your underwear. He lifts your legs up on his shoulders and begins to draw lines with his fingers against your wet core. You let out a scream as he pinches you a bit too hard. 

"You're so wet. Do I really do this to you?" he says with his deep voice. 

"Yes," you smile and bite your lip and watches as he lowers his head. Here it comes. 

Attaching his mouth to your wet parts, he uses his tongue to slide inside of you, sending a huge blow of pleasure through your body. "Sher-" you don't even manage to moan his whole name as he sucks you like a wild animal and his tongue makes wonders inside of you. You pull on his curls, making him groan which sends a new vibration through your stomach. It's starting to become too much of you as it's getting difficult say anything. 

"I-I'm...so close..." 

To tease you, even more, he starts with his fingers again as well as his tongue swirls around your g spot. 

"Fuck!"

Usually, when you're on the edge, Sherlock would tell you to cum, but he doesn't this time. He just keeps going until you're pushed over. You let out a loud moan as you do so and are about to relax when you realize he doesn't stop. Oh no. He keeps going until you cum again. That's when he stops and leans back over you. He wipes himself around his mouth and kisses you deeply. You wrap your legs around him, pulling him down so you can feel his erection. 

"Take me, Sherlock Holmes," you beg him. He smirks down at you and pulls his boxers down. Letting his tip move against your entrance you buck your hips, hoping he gives you what you want. 

"With pleasure," he says and pushes deep inside of you. You arch your back and try to adjust his size. But he doesn't wait long before he starts moving in and out at a fast pace. You match his rhythm with your own hips and he suddenly changes his position a bit so he's buried deeper inside you. 

"Ah! Yes!" You scream out in pleasure and he knows he's found what he's looking for. With that success, he thrusts even faster so the couch starts to glide along to his movements. Luckily, Mrs. Hudson is out, despite the bad weather. 

"Don't stop!" You tell him and he drops his head down on your shoulder and kisses it. He groans every now and then and you feel his chest vibrate and his cock tightens up as he's close. 

"God, Y/N. You feel so good." He bucks his hips faster if that's even possible, and you start to pull on his hair again. He lets out a long breath as he cums inside of you and that's what gives you your third orgasm. 

After a few seconds, he pulls out of you and takes his boxers back on while you grab his shirt to put on. He lifts you up and carries you to the bed, under the sheets. Getting in with you, he spoons you from behind and snuggles his face in your neck. You push yourself closer to him and soon you fall into a good nap. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 8.8K 51
Imagines + Preferences from the BBC show Sherlock *COMPLETED*
7.7K 221 24
"𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
1.7K 83 50
91.4K 3.6K 22
Moriarty x Reader